Fatherhood [Book 2] (1st book...

Door ShavaMoore

I'm Demarcus, I'm twenty one, I got three kids and I'm married to my best friend. For now. *Chapters has bee... Meer

Part 2: Buckets
Part 3: Family Life
Part 4: Rock Bottom
Part 5: Divorce!?
Part 6: Australia Saves the Day
Part 7: Back Home
Part 8: One Down
Part 9: Aweee, Monique
Part 10: Did You Catch The Hints?
Part 11: Of Course
Part 12: My Brothers Wedding
Part 13: Always Knock
Part 14: They Are Out
Park 15: Guess Who's Back
Part 16: Off With A Good Start
Part 17: It Just Keeps Getting Better
Part 18: Beautiful
Part 19: Another One
Part 20: Nolan Dre Smith
Part 21: The Pain Begins
Part 22: BOOM
Part 23: Just Like That
Part 24: Official
Part 25: Guess Who's Here
Part 26: Uh Oh
Part 27: D R A M A
Part 28: Sickaboo
Part 29: What Am I Doing
Part 30: The Truth
Part 31: My Baby
Part 32: Its Way Worse Than He Thought
Part 33: Last Party?
Part 34: First Day In The Hospital
Part 35: Labor Begins
Part 36: Noelle Moni Smith
Part 37: Epilogue Part 1
Part 38: Epilogue Part 2

Part 1: Rainbows and Roses

565 8 0
Door ShavaMoore

"I got her." I laughed as I stood up and walked to the bassinet where Danny was crying loudly.

She cried louder when she saw me and I chuckled as I took her out of the bassinet and walked to the bed where Monique slept. I placed Danny next to Monique and she woke up looking down at Danny.

"Your so loud." She whispered lifting her shirt and giving her milk, "Baby, what time is it?"

"Six thirty." I whispered and laughed as she went back to sleep.

My life is wonderful. I have three whole entire healthy kids. Nadia is four years old, walking around asking a million questions. She's best friends with Stacey and they always have sleepovers. If it's not here it's at Deandre's house. They get really made when we say no to them, it's really weird. Saya and Monique are so close and I'm close to her too but they are closer. She comes over after school with her new friend every day for learning art, how to take pictures and her best friend sits around laughing with us and taking care of Dakota and Nadia, now Danny.

Dakota is freaking adorable. He's two years old and he spends all day playing with his Christmas presents, which was mostly toy cars and anything electronic and watching kids movies. When RJ comes over he then runs around playing basketball and trying to play football with him. He loves climbing in the bed with Nadia at night now that he has his own bed and is out of the crib. Though he has bad nights when Nadia pees in the bed, since she's potty training so she can go to daycare with Stacey.

Danny. She is a cute fat, dark brown baby that looks just like her mommy. Beside the small lips that poke out to the extreme she has small eyes and beautiful curly hair. She has chunky legs, cankles, cute feet just like dolls and she has the cutest smile in the world. She's almost four months old born March fourth at two thirty in the morning. She was kind of stubborn during labor cause the contractions lasted almost three whole entire weeks.

Monique has made it her mission to gain weight. She now loves her naturally curly hair and she has gone to mother clothes. She still works, but three times out of the week when Nadia and Dakota, now Danny is having family time. She loves me to death and loves to say Hubby and husband. She literally calls out to me calling me husband.

We got married May third the same day we first met ever. I love her so much and she is so amazing to me it's crazy. I spend my time working as a manger then being at home with family. When I'm not working I'm taking care of Raya who spends a lot of time with me. She's four and she helps me stay healthy. We work out together and she helps me cook dinner when she can.

Briane and Deandre are such good parents together. They can't seem to make their own kids but it's not bringing them down to hard. Of course they get frustrated but they have four already so it's not there main focus. But it's annoying when I go visit my brother and he's preoccupied very loudly. But we have breakfasts every Sunday. Oh gosh today is freaking Sunday.

"Hubby!" Monique screamed whacking me, "Get up and get in the shower with Dakota!"

"No." I answered rolling over on my side and smiling as Danny looked at me, "What's up?"

A smile spread against her face as she looks at me. I chuckled and lifted her up, laying her against my shoulder and smiling as I walked down the hall. Dakota was naked as he played with a basket ball.

"Woman!" I shouted grabbing Dakota's hand and walking down the hall.

"Stop calling me that." She laughed coming into the room and looking down at Danny whom I was laying on the bed.

"Hey." I whispered and kissed her on the lips taking off my shirt.

"Morning." She whispered and looked down at Danny laying the outfit down, "Nadia, come say hi to daddy!"

"Hi, daddy!" Nadia ran to me and I lifted her up walking to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

"I didn't pee in the bed." She smiled at me.

"Damn, girl." I laughed, "You learned before daddy. I peed in the bed last night."

"Demarcus." Monique rolled her eyes and giggled, "Nadia, say daddy shut up you stupid."

"I can't." Nadia giggled climbing on the bed and running to Monique looking down at Danny who was getting a diaper change.

"But you can." Monique looked at her and smiled, "Because I told you to do it."

"Your making her confused." I laughed walking to the bathroom with Dakota in my hands then took off my pants.

"Shut up, Demarcus!" She laughed and I laughed as I washed up with Dakota.

It was a quick shower and as soon as I got out I put a diaper on Dakota since he peed on me twice in the shower. I then got him dressed and he went to play while I got dressed.

"Can we have sex real quick?" Monique asked walking into the room and looking at me.

I laughed as she closed the room door and climbed in the bed. I climbed in after her and stared as she pushed back her hair and took off her shirt. I slid my hands up her back and laid her on her back smiling. She gasped as she grabbed my arms and stared at me, deep into my eyes.

"Daddy! Uncle Dee is here!" Nadia screamed and I laughed as I went harder until she climaxed.

After gaining my normal state of mind which only took a few minutes I was up dressed and down the stairs in five minutes.

"Its Sunday man." Deandre whispered.

"She's my wife." I laughed glancing at the clock, "We got an hour. What's up?"

He smirked, "I'm going to ask Briane to marry me at breakfast. It's her favorite thing in the whole world and I really want to show her I love her by asking the kids permission then looking at her taking out the ring."

"You sure man?" I asked and smiled as I sat back looking at him.

"I'm for sure. I got four kids with her and love her. I waited to long for Beck. I'm not going to do that again. We will be together for two years in a few months. It's time." He laughed as I smirked at him then looked away.

"Pussy that good?" I ask laughing.

"Whatever." He shook his head.

"What? Same thing you asked when I told you about Monique." I laughed loudly, "You only get to be in that. You ready?"

"I've been ready." I laughed at him as he whispers those words, "Oh." He adds, "She's probably going to be super horny so I need you to take the kids so we can fuck."

"Of course." I whispered smacking his hand.

"Uncle Dee!" Dakota screams running to him and Deandre lifted him kissing his cheek as he laughed loudly.

"Hey, boy." He smiled and looked down.

After a few minute we were in the car on the way to Breakfast. Mom was going to be paying for everyone since James finally gave her money to spend since he got her to quit and stay with him all day.

"Hey, Nadia!" I laughed as she ran to the door after seeing Stacey in the window. Monique opened the door and looked at me as I looked at Deandre who was laid back all calm.

"Why you actin weird?" Monique asked as we walked to the family.

"I'm not." I laughed as I looked at her then looked at Danny who was sleep in the car seat. She giggled as she hugged the family.

I hugged them then sat down next to my wife. Mom was quick to pick up Danny and of course hog her from everyone else.

"Hey, mom can you please take Nadia and Dakota tomorrow, I don't want to bring them to Danny's appointment in the morning?" Monique says looking through syrups.

"Yeah." She smiled.

I looked at her then to Deandre. I laughed and moved to Monique a smile on my face, "I told Deandre I would take the kids."

"You always forget to talk to me about it. I'm there too, Demarcus." She whispered and rolled her eyes looking down.

"Baby, I'll be there to watch them. Don't worry. I just wanted to do this for Deandre and Briane." I whispered and she smiled as she looked up.

"Fine. Whatever." She exhaled and kissed me, "You lucky I like you."

"Am I now?" I laughed and looked at mom, "Hey, what are we agreeing on?"

"Just regular pancakes with eggs and bacon for everyone." Mom answered and I nodded.

"Stacey! Nadia!" Briane screamed, "What the hell!? Get back here now!"

The two ran to us and I looked at Saya who was looking down, "When did you get addicted to texting on the phone?"

She looked at me and laughed, "When I made friend at school."

"Friend? Not plural?" I teased.

"Your only friend was Monique. Look where you are with her." She whispered and smirked at me.

I laughed and looked down. Wait, what I married Monique. I'll talk to her later about that but the food smells amazing.

"Good morning." Our waiter says smiling at us, "Here you guys go. Can I get you two some drinks for today?"

"Coke, two lemonades and strawberry lemonade for her." I smiled at him as he nodded.

"Okay, I'll get that to you as soon as I can." He smiled and walked away from us.

"Baby, Dakota wants to eat with you." Monique says and he climbs next to me. I cut his pancakes and smiled as I poured the chocolate syrup on his cakes as he watched and smiled.

"What's up with Alice and Tyler?" I ask looking up at Deandre, "Last time we talked they were fighting about Taylor."

"They back together." He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Of course. But Alice couldn't come cause she had to go to her moms."

"Oh. Where is Tyler?" I questioned as I looked at Dakota who was chewing slowly.

"Um, with her I think. He said he wasn't going to go but Alice said she told him otherwise." Deandre explained and I looked at Briane who was really quiet today.

"You okay, Briane?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled, "Sorry. I'm a little stressed out about my test results."

"Test results?" Mom asked confused.

"Um, to see if I can have babies. It hasn't been working and we are trying all the time." She whispered, "We are checking Deandre later on today hopefully it's neither of us. But if it is one of us then I don't know what we can do."

"Adopt." Monique whispered.

"I wanted the experience." She whispered and looked down, "I love my babies but I wanted to feel the kicking on the inside and labor."

"Sorry, Briane." I whispered.

"No it's fine. I still get to experience motherhood. Even though Brianna has been up my butt with the visiting stuff. She wants them every Friday at four and it's hard with four of them and two of them in school, well one in a half."

"It will get easier." Mom whispered and smiled at her.

"It is stressful." Deandre smiled, "I'll do the sperm bank if it's me."

"Really?" She asked and laughed, "You sure?"

"Yeah." He smiled and kissed her, "I have a question though."

"What?" She laughed sliding her hand in his, "I love you so much, Demarcus."

"I love you too." He laughed, "Kids listen up."

I slid my hand in Moniques and smirked.

"Since your dad is dead and I can't ask him I decided to go to your kids. So if you believe I can make Briane happy and no one can do what I do and you accept me I will like to ask for your okay to marry Briane." He says looking at them.

Monique laughed as she covered her mouth. Nadia was first to scream, "Yes."

I laughed, "He wasn't talking to you, Cups."

"Oh." She giggled climbing on my lap.

"Yes." Saya whispered and smiled.

"Yeah." Raya and RJ laughed.

Stacey smiled, "Of course!"

"Good." Deandre moved to be on his knees and I knew she was going to say yes as she looked away giving him her hand with tears flooding down her cheeks.

"Deandre, stop." She whispered.

He laughed and mom nodded to him when he looked at her which gave him the okay. As he went on he took out the ring, "Will you marry me, beautiful baby with the big cheeks and I don't mean beneath the eyes."

She nodded as she laughed and I smiled as he kissed her and slid the ring on her finger. She wiped her eyes and Monique got up to get a better look of the ring. It's just the Smith family right. All rainbows and roses for us.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

17.5K 513 29
𝐴𝑐𝑒 - a very skilled person; expert; adept Nd not too much on this book this my first book I actually finished Fr so feedback is welcomed 😭😘
830 36 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
29.6K 224 45
This is going to be a Hawks x reader I please bare with me this is my first one so yeah injoy. 🩹😔