The Boys Collection

By Chingyonce

She wore her collection of sins on her skin. More

Rich Boy: f o r e w o r d
1 : money
2: sex
3: power
4: class
5 : control
6 : wine
7 : sleep
8 : posh
9 : race
10 : cleanse
11 : champagne
13 : crash
14 : switch
15 : suds
16 : art
17 : brunch
18 : date
19 : grind
20 : lines
21 : normal
22: lies
23: succulents
24: bidding
25: search
26: candy
27: comfort
28: confessions
29: babe
30: tub
31: eat
32: table
33: burn
34: massage
35: missing
36 : forget
37: foretell
38: forgive
39: farewell
E P I L O G U E
Spin-off

12 : kisses

16.5K 1.2K 5.8K
By Chingyonce

Trailer:

Ethan and Polly were having their first lover's quarrel.

Oh I'm sorry, were you hoping for a little update on how Harry and I were doing?

Well the thing is that guy's been avoiding me ever since the kiss for two weeks now so we're pretty nonexistent to one another at this point.

Polly and Ethan haven't been speaking either, for reasons still unknown.

Alan's still a chef with a socializing problem.

And Arlo has a whole bucket of seashells left to give out to random people on the streets.

"Why are we here again." I said, taking my helmet off and killing the engine of my motorcycle as Ethan parked his own on the clean curb, kicking his stand angrily as he relieved himself of his head gear as well.

"I'm not going to let Polly just fucking ignore me like this, thinking she can hide in her polished mansion away from me." He muttered, his sharp features etched with frustration as I ran a hand through my short pixie cut hair, the strands a lot curlier than before now that I completely chopped them.

Kind of missed my long hair and kind of didn't.

"Okay I'll rephrase, what am I doing here again?" I asked, brushing my finger over the septum piercing hanging from my nose as we stopped to look at the picket fenced, blue sky green grass neighborhood, our dark tattoos over the exposed skin of our bodies and rough attire attracting many stares our ways from the locals who were watering their petunias or walking their Pomeranians.

"Well who else would I bring to suffer through this with me?" Ethan smirked, keeping his shades on, inked bulging muscle straining through his black shirt catching a few tennis skirt wearing girl's attention before they shot me glares, eyeing my crop top and pierced belly button.

"Yeah yeah, enough sweet talking, let's just get this over with." I finished, waving him off making him chuckle before we both headed towards Polly's mansion up further in the hills.

Turns out, she was at Harry's place right next door.

And so was the whole block, judging by the sound of laughter, music, and water splashing all the way in the backyard.

The front door was locked so Ethan and I effortlessly jumped over the fence,hearing the commotion become louder and louder before the sight of a large, extravagant pool people usually saw in music videos was occupied by a handful of well dress, good looking people.

Two of them being Polly and Harry.

"And then I said, they should call it a Chardo-no rather than a Chardonnay." Harry delivered the terrible joke about wine with a charming smile as the people around him let out high pitched, nasally laughs, all sounding the same but with different tones, including the girl that copied herself besides him, placing her hand on his bare chest.

They sounded like chickens.

Polly was the first to see us in her pink, white polka dotted bikini, her smile falling completely when she spotted us as the chatter died down, Harry visibly tensing on the patio with a glass of wine in his hand as all eyes were on Ethan and I.

Harry stared directly at me, half stunned and half confused, especially when his gaze darted to my cut hair.

He took a long sip of his drink, holding the Brazilian girl besides him closer as we locked eyes.

"Ethan what- what are you doing here." Polly was the first to break the silence, curled blonde hair shining under the sun like an angel as Ethan neared her with a humorless laugh.

"What am I doing here, I think the question here is why the hell have you been avoiding me." Ethan demanded, taking off his sunglasses so his stern gaze could pierce right through her as she faltered a bit.

"This is trespassing, you two shouldn't even be here. How did you even get in?" A well groomed guy in a polo shirt piped up, throwing us a judgmental glare.

"Jumped the fence." I replied for both Ethan and I.

The blonde boy snorted.

"How typical, just like the Mexicans with all their rapists and druggies." He ridiculed, raising his brows causing a few lines to crease on his forehead as he released a haughty laugh.

He really wanted death this one.

"Not for long of course!" One of the girls who was sitting where Harry was cheered in celebration, raising her glass as the man did the same while Harry clenched his jaw, avoiding my gaze.

"This the people you surround yourself with." Ethan challenged with an accusing tone as Polly looked down at her feet, embarrassed.

"God Polly, just break up with this illiterate meat head already, and tell him to take his prostitute with him." The blonde guy continued to mock, circling me as I kept my arms crossed over my chest, a collected expression on my face.

"I mean look at all these chick's tattoos. Any part of your body that doesn't have ink on it or are you just trying to cover up all the mistakes-"

"Shut up."

Everyone turned to look at Harry, startled by the sudden sharp command of his low voice.

The blonde blinked in offense.

"Um, excuse me-"

"I said," Harry rose from the couch, prying the pretty girl off him in the process and placing his drink down before he walked over.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry reiterated, calmly staring at the other preppy boy who flushed in mortification, lowering his head and muttering under his breath before he walked away.

His green eyes shifted to mine.

"So you're just going to blow everything out of proportion because of what I did-" Ethan began with tense shoulders, his attention still trained on Polly who straightened at his words.

"What you did was a mistake and I told you that! I wasn't ready-" She fumbled with her words, clearly frustrated.

"Okay, you can't take what happened but at least face it like a woman. Don't try to hide away and ignore me." Ethan growled out, taking another step closer to her as she held her ground.

"Well maybe it wasn't Polly's fault," Harry suddenly cut in, his gaze set on me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Maybe Ethan did something that should have never ever happened and it was all just a big mistake." He simply shrugged.

"Or maybe," I started, causing Polly and Ethan to snap their heads to me.

"Polly's just being too much of a little princess to fess up and face her feelings." I tilted my head to the side, sending Harry a challenging stare as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well Ethan should have never done what he did if he knew it was Polly!" He snapped, pushing passed Polly to approach me.

"Yeah well maybe Polly shouldn't have done it back." I countered, shoving Ethan to the side as he stumbled out of the way with a confused look, rubbing at his arm with a pout before Harry and I were face to face.

"Polly was caught off guard and confused, this was not her fault-"

"Don't give me that, Polly knew exactly what she was doing."

"No she didn't! Her whole world was turned upside down after what Ethan did to her, now down is up and the sky is brown and the dirt is blue, nothing makes sense anymore!" Harry threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"You're acting like Polly didn't enjoy it." I gave him a look as his features went cold.

"She didn't." He blatantly stated.

"Tell Polly that when she had a raging boner for Ethan before she left." I said, leaning closer with a smirk, our faces only inches away as Harry's breathing grew ragged.

"Um... what." Polly said from the side.

"What are you two even talking about..." Ethan asked, squinting his eyes at us as Harry and I snapped out of our little glare contest, our bodies relaxing when we noticed that everyone was looking at us.

Harry and I spoke at the same time.

"Well obviously your fight." I said, gesturing to the confused couple.

"Yeah- pft, what- what else would we be taking about." Harry simultaneously scoffed with a shaky grin, nervously scratching his sharp jawline.

"Nothing of course." I crossed my arms over my chest as he turned his head to look at me.

There was a pause.

"Oh really, nothing." Harry inquired with a raise of his brow, snorting.

"Nope." I said, looking away.

"So Ethan has nothing to say to Polly." He interrogated in an expectant voice.

"Ethan has nothing to say to Polly." I repeated in confirmation.

"Well I can tell you right now Polly sure has a lot to say to Ethan-"

"All I did was tell Polly I loved her." Ethan's soft voice cut in, causing everyone to gasp, including Harry as we looked at the two.

"Ethan I-" Polly began with a remorseful expression, eyelashes fluttering.

"Wait, that's it. This is why you two haven't talked to each other for two weeks." Harry said, giving the pair a look.

They both shared quick glances before nodding like embarrassed children.

"Look, Polly, Ethan's already told you how he felt and he's just concerned is all. You know he loves you-" I said, rubbing my temples.

"-and we know you love him. I know you didn't say it back but Ethan, the way she shows it is pretty clear. Polly's never said I love you to anyone before, not even her parents but actions speaks louder than words." Harry added on right after my sentence.

Ethan turned to Polly.

"Is- is what he's saying true?" Ethan hesitantly asked.

"Well no fucking shit geniu- ouch. Jesus." Harry cursed when I elbowed him, making a face and rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry Ethan, I just needed time. I never meant to hurt you." Polly's lip quivered as Ethan's hand caressed her face.

Harry checked his watch impatiently.

I looked at my nails.

"Oh Polly." Ethan breathed.

"Oh Ethan." Polly sighed.

"Oh brother." Harry muttered before our best friends embraced, losing themselves in a passionate kiss.

I turned and looked at Harry who stiffened under my gaze.

"W-why are you looking at me." He attempted to sound stern but cracked as he rubbed his flushed neck.

I looked away with a smile.

"No reason."

"Okay, okay, we get it Polly's in love with a thug. Now can you kick out the irrelevant addition and we can continue our wine tasting." The blonde boy commented in a childish whine from behind Harry.

"Oh right," Harry said, flickering his gaze over my small frame as he crossed his arms over chest.

"Get out." He said, looking straight at me as brought my hand up in a "see ya" gesture, turning to walk away before I was suddenly stopped, making me look back to find Harry's pointer finger hooked through one of the loops of my jeans.

"Didn't you hear me Royce. You and your other friends need to get off my property." Harry looked over at the preppy blonde and the Barbie doll friends as my eyes widened.

Wowza.

"This isn't funny Harry." One of the girls said.

"I'm not laughing." Harry shrugged.

Royce stood there, drink in hand really looking at Harry in disbelief before his gaze fell to Harry's hand that was still looped in my jeans.

"Let's go guys." Royce raised his chin with a small 'humph' puffing his chest and strutting out with the rest of his sweater wearing crew as they all filed out of the backyard, passing Harry and I one by one.

Harry released my jeans, the both of us turning to look at each other before he hesitantly raised his hand, looking at my hair.

His Adam's apple bobbed before he awkwardly patted my head, then stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pastel shorts and walked off while Ethan and Polly looked like they were about to fuck on the patio.

I smiled, touching my hair.

"Come on over, we're celebrating Polly and Ethan's undying horniness for each other." Harry said through his iPhone as we all settled around inside his house.

"Can't, at work." Alan's voice was heard through the device.

"I've got extra wine-"

The doorbell suddenly rang.

Harry looked at his phone in confusion, the other line dead before he walked over and answered the door.

"Where's the alcohol." Alan panted, visibly sweating in his white, culinary uniform.

"How did you even get here so fast-" I said, approaching the two before Alan placed his pointer finger over my lips.

"Shh... The alcohol. Where." He said, eyes darting around the place as if searching for it before Harry pointed down the hall to where the large kitchen was.

A few minutes later Arlo was at the entrance.

"How's it going my man." Arlo nodded with a relaxed smile, raising his arms before Harry slammed the door in his face.

"Wrong house." Harry said.

"Bro..." Arlo's hurt voice trailed off through the wooden barrier before I walked over and opened the door, grabbing his wrist and tugging him inside as he grinned, stabling the fedora on his head causing Harry to roll his eyes.

Everyone had their own drink, aside from me.

"You don't drink?" Harry sent me an unconvinced look as Ethan shook his head with a knowing smile, his arm slung around Polly's shoulder.

"Ron can't hold her liquor. And she hates how she acts when she's drunk." Ethan informed everyone with a laugh as they all looked at me with interest.

"Are you a childish drunk?" Polly wondered.

"A talkative drunk?" Alan grinned mischievously.

"A philosophical drunk." Arlo suggested with a lazy smile.

"A horny drunk?" Harry asked, sounding a bit too eager which everyone caught as we all turned our heads to him.

"What we were all listing, I was just contributing." He exclaimed when he saw all of the looks on our faces, chugging his drink in irritation.

"None of the above. Ron could show you if she's up for it." Ethan said as I eyed the bottle of alcohol in front of me.

"Sure." I shrugged, it had been a while since
I've had alcohol pass these lips.

Grabbing Harry's glass as he let out a small "hey," I tipped my head back and drank it down.

"So she's..." Alan trailed off in uncertainty.

"Yup." Ethan confirmed.

"I can see why she doesn't drink a lot." Harry remarked as they all watched me cry in front of Harry's tv screen.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful. The little engine really could- he really could you guys." I sobbed, turning to look at them with blurry eyes as I sniffed, wiping at my tear stained cheeks, pointing at the kid's program on the television as all the guys sent me a thumbs up.

"Who knew she'd be an emotional drunk." Polly spoke up, going over and rubbing my shoulders for comfort as I leaned into her touch, hugging her legs and sniffling.

"Yeah, she's always so mellow and unreadable yuh know, who knew all the emotions would just pour out of her like this. It's like a cleanse..." Arlo said in thought.

"Dude, no one knows what the fuck you're ever saying." Alan turned to Harry's twin.

"Polly you smell really good." I sighed, happy as I hugged Polly who held me.

"You know what sounds real good right now, my famous chocolate cake." Alan kissed his fingertips.

"What makes it so famous?" Harry sent him a look.

"Oh, just a sprinkle of mind-your-fucking business." Alan said.

"I wouldn't mind some chocolate cake." Polly perked up.

"Great, Harry do you have any ingredients for baking?" Alan asked, getting down to business and rubbing his palms together as I announced that "I love cake" while Harry patted my head again, letting out a "shhh.." in response.

"How the hell should I know." Harry scoffed.

"You live here?" Ethan remarked.

"Yeah, doesn't mean I make my own food." Harry arrogantly smiled as Alan sent him a deadpanned expression.

"Okay, trip to the grocery shop, who's coming." Alan concluded, getting up.

Everyone raised their hands.

"Not you." Alan said, pointing at me.

I started to cry.

"Sorry babe, you gotta stay home, you're wasted right now." He patted my shoulder as I heaved, hiccuping and taking in quick breaths.

"No but I can- I wanna come. Please. I want to be with my friends." I cried, wiping at my eyes.

"Don't worry, someone will stay behind with you." Alan said, turning to look at the group.

"Wherever Polly goes I go." Ethan shrugged.

"I've gotta make sure we get the anti-child slave labor chocolate." Arlo claimed with wide serious eyes.

They all turned to look at Harry.

"Um like hell I'm staying here with her." Harry said with a shake of his head.

"Aw come on Harry, please, we'll be back before you know it." Polly pleaded as Harry's jaw locked in annoyance.

"No, there's nothing any of you can say that will change my mind-"

My gaze snapped to his, eyes wide and watery as my lower lip pouted and quivered while I reached out to hold his hand.

I want a friend.

Harry's surprised eyes caught mine as he stiffened when I intwined my fingers with his.

"Fuck." He muttered, looking down at me.

"Aw she likes you." Ethan awe'd.

"Shut up."

"We'll be back soon." Alan reassured from downstairs when they were at the door as Harry and I stayed in the living room where he was watching me a hug a pillow.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck off." Harry said, causing a few of them to laugh before the door closed shut.

It was just me and Harry.

I started crying again.

"Oh for fuck's sake, now what." Harry sighed, already done with me.

"All my friends are gone." I hopelessly sobbed, feeling so sad.

"I'm so sad." I sniffed.

"Sucks." Harry was busying himself with his phone.

"Why do you hate me so much." I suddenly asked, words slurred and chest rising and falling as I sniffed, catching Harry's attention.

"I don't- I don't hate you." He said, suddenly serious as I shook my head in denial.

"You're such a liar. You called me your enemy and then after we kiss you cozy up to a pretty girl! She was so pretty and you're so mean." The words tumbled out of my mouth as I pointed at him, watching him look at me in shock before he lowered his phone, getting up and walking over to me on the other side of the room.

"No! Stay away! You make me mad and sad and I don't like that!" I snapped, still crying as I grabbed a couch cushion, throwing it at him, only for him to catch it before approaching me.

"Ron-"

"You make me so so sad. You hurt my feelings and you hate me and I don't know what I did to you." I hid my burning face, still crying before I felt him gently grab my wrists, prying them away from my tears, puffy face.

Harry was so close.

But I was still very sad.

"Y-you don't like me. You say my tattoos are ugly and they're not ugly they're beautiful. And you call me ghetto-" I ranted in his face, tears streaming down my cheeks before he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, stifling the rest of my sentence momentarily before he pulled back.

"And you- and you... you hate on my clothes and the way I act.. you- you-" I continued in a softer voice, slightly confused and breathing heavily with furrowed brows before Harry leaned in again, giving me another quick peck to my lips, leaving me in a daze as I blinked, trying to remember my speech.

"I- uh... I don't.. you're mean-" He kissed me once more for good measure, his eyes closing and his hands still holding my wrists captive besides us before he pulled back, gauging my relaxed reaction.

I blinked, no longer crying like nothing ever happened.

"I don't hate you." Harry told me, wiping a few lone tears on my cheek.

"Okay. Thank you." I smiled, feeling happy.

I felt so good, like really warm but nervous at the same time, but still good.

My hands went to my kissed lips before I giggled and fell face first into the couch, smiling.

"You okay there...." Harry asked, hand gingerly pressed over my back as I turned and nodded my head.

"You make me happy." I smiled, watching him sit down on the sofa as I crawled next to him, playing with the little brown curls of his hair.

"I do?" He mused, raising his brow and smirking as I nodded, distracted with his hair.

After a while of playing with his locks I began to cry again.

"What now?" Harry asked.

"You stopped kissing me." I wailed, hyperventilating before Harry leaned his down and pecked my lips.

The tears immediately stopped.

I sniffed, looking at him with wide happy eyes before he simply grinned, going forward and placing his lips against mine while making repetitive kissy noises, making me laugh and hiccup against his mouth.

"Am I going to have to keep kissing you for you to stop crying." Harry asked, his voice muffled since his lips were still on mine, unmoving as I nodded.

He let out a breath that tickled my face.

I ended up just playing with his lips, nibbling on his lower lip when I felt like it before tugging it and watching it snap back to place.

I laughed at the sight.

I leaned forward, tugging on his lip again and repeating the action.

I laughed.

When I tried to lean in for the seventh time he stopped me with a smirk, hiding his lips away from me with his large hand.

What a bad hand.

"No more." He evilly grinned, teasing me as my heart fell.

"More." I insisted with sad eyes, poking his hand and curiously tilting my head to the side.

"Fine, but only if, I can do whatever I want with you." Harry said, still hiding his lips from me as I tried to grab his wrist to pry them away.

"Okay," I hiccupped.

"Are you sure..." His tone was teasing.

"Yes."

"Positive?"

"Mhm."

"Last call-"

"I want a fucking kiss!" I snapped in a monstrous voice, getting mad as he laughed, lowering his hand and closing his eyes before I ducked my head down and pecked his lips, feeling satisfied.

The smile on my face was short lived when he suddenly grabbed me, flipping us over and pinning me to the cushions as he held my wrists above my head.

"My turn." Harry sang out with a devious smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 61
she wears moonlight like lingerie. | tvd s4- to s2 | oc x oc x km. ...
Pen Drop By JJ

Fanfiction

2.4K 61 6
This is a collection of unfinished one shots I've created/started and have not been able to finish. Maybe one day I'll find the motivation to complet...
127 15 11
Khloe Herenadaz was senior in form high school. 18th and loving thought of it. she has a bad experience with her teacher that lead to her death. Not...
64K 2.4K 12
Beauty is skin deep.