34: massage

AN: IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. Thank you for waiting for the update you guys and for the voting I'm going to give you all I can give with my stories till the very end.

HARRY

As a young kid, I was taught that if something doesn't go my way, I either sue, complain, or bribe.

On special occasions, I do all three.

Vee however, dealt with her disaster in a different, really weird kind of way that I didn't understand.

She was working.

Like who does that?

I stayed outside in the hallway in uncertainty, peeking through the crack of the door into my spacious room where Vee was sat on the floor, (I've noticed she liked to do a lot of work on the floor) going through job ads and calculating all her damages with determination.

"What is she doing?" I whispered to Bennet my butler who was right besides me as we secretly lingered outside my room, hearing her rapidly jot things down or violently press the buttons on the calculator I lent hers

"I believe she is working Mr. Styles." Bennet calmly informed.

"But why?" I wondered out loud, squinting at her hunched form as she continued to move in concentration, crossing out job ads, writing down numbers, and calculating furiously while I cowered behind the door watching her.

"How come now that we're together, I'm more scared of her?" I asked in confusion, still apprehensive about entering the room and bothering her despite our height differences and the fact that I could probably overpower her if she tried fighting with me while Bennet shifted slightly on his feet behind.

"Well sir, you are a bit of a feline cat." Bennet informed as I turned my head to give him a look.

"Feline cat?" I repeated with a raise of my brow.

Bennet stared straight ahead of him, keeping a calm face and slowly inhaling as if trying to stop himself from slapping me.

"To put it bluntly Master Styles, you are what some people would call, a pussy." Bennet casually reiterated, keeping his set gaze on the door as I looked him over.

"Bennet, would you call me a pussy?" I questioned, asking the real question here.

He blinked at me with a straight face, the both of us just looking at one another for a few moments before he answered.

"I'd rather not say sir."

I stared at him long and hard in utter silence.

"You know what, from now on, Alfred will be testing all my new golfing equipment. What do you think about that." I snarled in irritation, mentioning my side butler.

Bennet was always my main butler, the main hoe, but of course I'll never tell him that.

"I'm crying on the inside sir." Bennet assured in his usual dry tone as I turned my attention back to Vee inside my room.

"You know what, no, I can't just watch her do this to herself, I have to do something." I decided with a final shake of my head, resting my hands on my hips and running my ring clad fingers over my lips in determination before bursting into the room, storming inside with my towering height.

"Veronica." I raised my voice in a stern, authoritative tone, addressing her by her full name and making her glance up at me with an intimidating stare as I rolled my broad shoulders, hyping myself up before pointing at her.