Gregg x Angus || Count to Thr...

De CottonCandyCloudling

-- Heyo, Cloud here! I absolutely ADORE Gregg and Angus's relationship in NITW!! I hope you enjoy my little s... Mais

- Count to Three - Unsure
- Count to Three - Conflict and Resolution

- Count to Three - Coming Together

780 22 49
De CottonCandyCloudling

[ Part Three ]

~~~

The next day was filled with determination.

Hand in hand Gregg and Angus walked into the dance place, all dressed in shorts and tank tops ready to begin another long-- less embarrassing day.

" Alright, Murfy, move in a little closer don't be she shes your partner is she not? Alice- back straight, eyes locked on your partner-- Angus, hands a little lower hun, don't be shy now. "

Denise smiled, instructing the others as everyone followed to the beat of soft music in a slow forward and back motion, once Denise spoke that, Angus swallowed a lump in his throat and slid his hands a little lower on Gregg's hips, locking eyes with his partner as his cheeks tinted a light pink. Gregg just smiled more and lid his eyes, his hands cupping the back of Angus's neck and tugging him closer, he managed to whisper;

" It's okay, you're getting this-- touch me all you want Capn'~ "

Gregg wiggled his brows playfully, snickering when Angus had puffed his cheeks, turning a bit redder, all in a playful tone of coarse. He just clutched Gregg and rocked with him, following the counting steps before rotating in a clean circle and back in their place, their eyes locked on each other in deep love and focus, just like the other night.

However- maybe a bit too in focus.

Suddenly Gregg had slipped up-- probably some weird karma from trying to get Angus all hot and bothered when they we're trying to make progress- The ginger fox ended up tripping on his own wrong move and ended up pulling Angus with him-- causing a loud thud on the floor and everyone pause and look at them. Angus ended up turning so he fell on his back with Gregg on top of him, the two opened their eyes, looking at everyone before looking at each other-- and in a light hearted manner the room filled with natural soft laughs, laughing with Gregg and Angus who laughed with each other.

" Hah- oops. Wrong turn-- I have two left feet. "

Gregg admits, his ears flicking as he slowly gets up and helps Angus up as they resume. This day of coarse was a lot better than the other, even if they messed up here and there, they were enjoying each other's company and only focusing on each other as time passed.

And when the session finally ended they found themselves rushed home and in each other's arms yet again, fallen onto the couch in soft laughter and kisses.

" You did wonderful today Capn! "

" Heheh, you did great yourself today too, Bug. "

It was like they were falling in love all over again -- not that it ever left, it just felt it needed . . . something.

They both seemed to look forward to coming home and having their hands all over each other since they had to keep it rather PG in public. Gregg would cling himself to his boyfriend and get him riled up till they were a mess of blushes and laughter on the couch before falling asleep happily in each other's arms. Tonight however, was a bit different.

Gregg was caught off guard when Angus had lifted him up first, though.

" wOAH Angus- hahah I don't even have my shoes off aNGUS AHAH!! "

Gregg howled lightly, his sweet laughter filling the room as he began to wiggle-- Angus had held his lover nice and close, carrying him to the couch before pinning him there, looming over him and sliding his shoes off for him and tossing them away -- before any more words were spoken, Angus already had his lips pressed against Gregg's, sharing a tender, intimate kiss.

" Mnh! "

Gregg made a soft noise under his lover, his wiggling and playful shifting calming to a mellow as his hands almost hazily drifted over his boyfriend's thick shoulders -- like the wind was knocked right out of him, he wasn't use to Angus kissing him like that, so built up. Gregg's eyes fell shut and he gripped his lover closer, instantly locking his legs around Angus's waist to then return the kiss. He felt his heart rate increase by the second, those deep, hefty growls Angus let out against his lips caused his fur to stand on end and his ears shoot up.

After a few tender moments, though Gregg's lungs needed a bit of a break, he let out a soft whine of protest when Angus's warmth left his lips, just looking up at Angus completely dazed, flushed cheeks and messy fur. Not that Angus didn't always make him feel that way but-- right now-- he was at a loss for words or some sort of come back, he just stared with stars in his eyes, completely defenseless, limp like a rag doll beneath Angus -- only their soft breathing filled the room.

Angus smirked to himself rather proudly, a little surprised himself-- he had no idea where that came from, but he wasn't objecting, and neither was Gregg clearly. He was a little flabbergasted at how quiet Gregg was too . . . and with it he leaned back in, pressing soft, tender kisses around his partner's face -- he felt Gregg cling to him tighter, a few small needy noises coming from the smaller of the two as Angus pressed closer, their bodies squished lightly together, and Gregg's legs tightened around Angus's waist.

The two felt this night would be a rather long one, and they were okay with that.

~~~~

[ Hello reader! I hope you're enjoying this so far. I decided not to add any hanky-panky in this read just in case, so if you're trash like me, and want some hanky-panky, comment HANK THE PANK below and I will create a side chapter dedicated to Gregg and Angus's special night. Thanks for reading, you may continue! ]

~~~~

With that the night ran slow, and yet the morning came too quick.

The day went by a little slower today, though. Considering the lovers just wanted to get to the dance class surprisingly -- and when the time finally came, they rushed to meet up, hand in hand and enter the class.

This session was rather up-close-and-personal. After the night they had it was like another treat. Pushed close with moves almost mirroring each other, they had been doing so well. Smiling and laughing, pulling off the moves they had been practicing with all ease -- the instructors were impressed to say the least.

It was like the whole world faded around them. Angus held his partner nice and close while Gregg leaned against him, this swaying mellowed them out, and they couldn't get tired of it. In a way these classes were improving them both little by little -- for two 21 young adults they we're head over heels for one another, not a care in the world but to just love each other, how perfect was that?

Gregg smiled looking into Angus's eyes who smiled back before Gregg rested the side of his head against his lovers chest, listening to his heartbeat as they moved. He closed his eyes, smiling a little more when Angus pressed a soft few kisses against the top of his head. It surprised him a little, knowing well Angus wasn't really one to express so openly in public, but he couldn't help but to make a soft noise and squeeze his Capn' tighter.

And before they knew it, their class was over, a pretty easy day. Not knowing they we're the last to leave, they eventually packed their things and left, waving bye to Danny and Denise hand in hand. As they made their way to their apartment, they smiled at each other, Gregg's ears perking up as Angus began to speak.

" Another great session. Thank you Bug. "

" No thank you Capn'. "

" Hmhm. So, the big day is coming up soon. I realized we haven't chosen a song yet, you got anything in mind? "

---

[ And that is it for this chapter! Sorry this one is a tad short!! Before you go though I'd like to ask you, viewer for some advice! In the comments below help me out by answering me these quick questions! :D ]

What should be their final dance song?

- Can't sleep love (PTX)

- Home (Edward Sharpe + Magnetic Zeros *orsomething*) [There is also this pretty string quartet version of it!!]

- Devotion (Colman Hell)

- * Comment your own suggestions* ( Give me a few! : D )

~

Remember in the middle of the story about the Hanky-Panky, remember what to write also in your comment about it if you want that ; ) Lmao.

~

And finally! I may end it in the next chapter, but if you have a suggestion for some other thing to happen like something suspenseful or sad or cute/happy, you may also comment that below and I will see what I can do before ending it, thanks so much, I hope you're enjoying it so far!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
179K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...