Elsie-Rae's got Double D's

By biscuit_dunker

Elsie-Rae always fancied having Double D's and that's exactly what she got after her boyfriend Ben dumped her... More

Elsie-Rae's Got Double D's - by @biscuit_dunker
it's not me; it's you
heartbroken
dear debbie
blossom hill
kissing one-o-one
words of wisdom
a quiet drink?
dirty stop out
leaving on a jet plane
what about pinterest?
30 b4 ur 30
mother knows best
written in the stars: money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy vodka
m̶a̶n̶'̶s̶ woman's best friend
independent woman
mr right, is that you?
i'm (not) lovin' it
new bff
my (parent's) dream man
spray tan disaster
2 become 1
gone fishing
caught in his web (of lies)
written in the stars: blast from the past
words of wisdom pt.2
sex with the ex
his story > history
one day in may, a piece of my heart went away
a christmas miracle
taxi, for one
a fast walk towards a fresh start
a gift from t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶s̶ granny
miss you
oh, mickey
causin' a storm in benidorm
a not so happy birthday
one year ago
when in spain
christmas disaster
reflections
ladette to lady
lone star date
elsie in the middle
the strongbow challenge
what next?

jägerbombs + spray tan =

1.4K 119 8
By biscuit_dunker

Well, Aaron's getting on my nerves. "Have you slept together yet? How was it?" That's what he says every single morning when I walk into the salon. He thinks it's weird that we've almost been seeing each other for five weeks and haven't made it as far as the bedroom yet.

To be honest, I haven't really thought about it and Dean hasn't mentioned it, maybe we just don't fancy each other.

Work has been a right drag. But Dean text me to see if I want to go round his house tomorrow, I've not been there before, so I'm quite looking forward to that.

So, Aaron said that this is going to be it, that Dean and I are finally going to have sex, and maybe he's right, maybe it is time.

"Spray tan, that's what you need," Aaron said as we each downed a Jägerbomb.

Yeah, we do Jägerbombs in the salon after work on a Saturday — well, we don't finish work until six and we need to get pre-drinks in before hitting the town.

"You'll be looking so hot; he won't know what to do with himself." Aaron smiled.

That was a bit weird because if Dean and I were going to get down to business, I wanted him to remember what to do. But anyway my mind was on other things; I was nervous about meeting Dean's mum, it was a massive deal, I mean I'd only ever had one boyfriend before him. Aaron's idea of getting a spray tan sounded like a good one; I always felt more confident with a tan. And it was like Aaron said, I'd be looking my best, and I trusted him because he was my best friend . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
866 136 36
When 18 year-old Lexi's past starts to repeat itself she throws herself into her new job in order to save enough money to get away from it. Who knows...
3.2K 517 57
тнιѕ вσσк ιѕ αη ємσтισηαℓ яσℓℓєя ¢σαѕтєя αη∂ мιgнт α∂∂ υρ уσυя тнєяαρу вιℓℓѕ. ιƒ уσυ ѕтιℓℓ ωαηт тσ ѕтι¢к υρ αη∂ ѕєє тнαт нαρρу єη∂ιηg, ρяσ¢єє∂ αнєα∂...