Triple the Innocence, Double...

By markin512

Highest ranking: #53 in Werewolf Farah-Ember, or Fe, is the most innocent and shy person you will ever come u... More

1-Roses and Thorns
2-Mates and Maniacs
3-Spring and Shy
4-Buds and Bells
A/N-Check out story!
A/N-5.34K
6-Mountains and Mistakes
A/N-Comment and Apology
A/N-#91
7-Rain and Clatter
A/N-Opinions
8-Wellness and Disaster
A/N-Help!
9-Condolences and Fortunes
Apology and News

5-Gardens and Sunsets

38.7K 1K 92
By markin512

Chapter 5
Word Count: 2555

The day wasn't very interesting. Breakfast with the pack was eventful. She met many people and they all accepted her. She was shy and didn't speak much, but everyone was understanding of her matter and her nature. Farah was almost the whole time, latched onto one of the twins' arms. They steadied her in a way, emotionally, that she probably would never understand. But then again, they were mates. Anything that happened didn't really need to be understood.

The twins were overly protective of her when she got too near unmated wolves, but at least they didn't kill anyone.

She knew this stories of the twins. Killing anyone in a split second if they wanted too. It honestly scared her.

'Innocent Farah-Ember mate to the Lycan twins.' Quite the headline.

She sighed internally. The morning was too busy for her. Normally, Farah would simply have something small with her parents and then go out to the garden.

Her cousin was always on morning patrol so she never got I see him until at least the afternoon.

Since her parents only had Farah at the pack to take over as the Beta, they certainly didn't want Farah to take over. And even so, Farah would most likely decline in the long run. Matthew was prefect for the place anyways. Farah cheered him on. Always. As he did her.

She stood at the doorway, as the twins had asked her too and waited for them. They had gone to speak to some guards in the other room and they didn't want her to overhear.

They walked out with grim expressions and instantly Farah felt down. She somehow hated the fact that the twins were not at their high cheery mood. The thought of mates were never her top priority. She always simply tended to the garden and her parents.

Ajax came up to her, none of them saying a word, and picked her up, setting her on his hip as though she was a child.

They walked up the stairs of the grand staircase and once they were walking down a hall that she recognized, Farah put her hand on Ajax's face. "What's the matter Ajax?" She whispered, genially concerned.

They stopped to stare at her. Their stoic faces deflated and what became of them was worry and sadness. "Nothing Little One. Just business. Come on, we're changing you and then we'll go out to the gardens." She smiled and lifted right up in his arms, already excited about the idea of going to the gardens.

The familiar door of the bedroom was in place when the question came upon Farah. "What do you mean when 'we change you?'" She asked tentatively, almost afraid for the answer.

Travon and Ajax set her down on the bed and Ajax went to the dresser, rummaging though it while Travon came onto the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around Farah's waist. She nearly panicked but before so, Travon bent down and started whispering ensuring things in her ear.

"Relax Little One. You're so tense. Just let your mates do what we want to do. Take care of you." Farah started to slowly wriggle her way around Travon, but he simply nuzzled his face into her neck and pulled her closer to his chest.

Ajax then turned around with a smile and began making his way to them. He had a set of clothes in his hand with a bra and matching underwear laid on top.

Farah panicked. She liked being around the twins. They were sweet, caring, understanding, and seemed as though they wouldn't let a soul touch her but she did not want them dressing her. She was a grown woman and even as a child, she hated when her mother changed her. Farah felt as though the person dressing her was judging her so she never liked when someone came around and did something for her when it involved her body.

Farah started to breath deeply, wanting calm down as Ajax kept advancing. Travon growled loudly in her ear, showing dominance but all Farah did was whimper and then wail around, wanting to get away.

Ajax the sped up his pace. For seeing his mate in suck distress caused him to panic. But him only becoming faster made Farah have tears come spreading down her cheeks. She wanted more time to understand and trust the twins even more so before anything like this were to happen.

Ajax bent down to her level as she kept trying to pry herself out of Travon's grasp.

He set the clothes down beside them and took Farah's face into his hands.

"Shhh, it's okay Little One. Nothing bad will happen. Just let us do this. Our wolves are on edge and if you don't stop this right now, we'll claim you. You want to consent this right?" The question was basically rhetorical and yet it was hung in the air, letting Farah answer. She slowly nodded and settled down slightly.

"Right. Which means you stay still and not do anything rash. Am I clear?" His eyes flashed colours, officially scaring  Farah to no end. She stayed still, and yet was shaking out of disagreement, fear and embarrassment.

Travon loosened his grip slightly and he started to take her shirt off of her upper body. The tears still streamed but her shaking had slightly subdued. Her head hung in embarrassment. Why did they have to stare. She could see them baring holes into her skin.

As they took her pants off, they growled, loud. Scaring Farah and making her jump. She looked up at them to see them staring at her stomach. The large scars that embedded on her body made her want to cover it up but she didn't dare make a move, afraid that the twins would lash out.

"Who did this?" Travon managed to grit out in pure anger.

Farah didn't know what to answer. The memories and times of the event which caused the scars, had her trembling. She had buried it all down, never to come up again. And yet, here she was, letting the two of them dress her and marvel in the magnificence of her scars. Sarcastically, she rolled her eyes at her thoughts but came out of them once she heard the twins growl again.

"I won't ask you again Little One; who did this?" Travon sounded as though he was constipated, how he spoke. But at the moment Farah couldn't laugh.

"Uh-It was someone sort of close to me." She whispered the last part and didn't say anything further.

Noticing the way their mate spoke, they knew they weren't going to get anything more out of her. But the twins vowed to kill whoever did this to their beauty.

Before they could go on a rampage, Ajax unfolded the new shirt and lifted it onto Farah's body. It fit her properly and hugged her features well. Travon lifted her off of his lap gently and set her down with his arms still around her waist. Ajax bent down with the pants and Farah held onto his shoulders and she set her legs into the pants.

The tears had subsided slightly but she was worried they would start again.
Ajax then took her from Travons grasp and lifted her into his hold. He took his hand and with gentleness written all over his face, he slowly wiped the tears off her cheeks.
"No more tears Little One. Everything's okay." She sighed and put her head on his shoulder, tired of everything that had happened.

They started to walk out of the room and instead of turning to the right into the kitchen, they spun 180 degrees and walked down a hall on the first floor which lead to another door. Travon opened it, letting Ajax walk first and they entered outside. Farah spun her head all around. The garden was beautiful.

They were on a pass way that lead all though the garden using flagstones. Bushes and lush flowers were placed all around them. Farah gleamed in the magnificence. So many colours and smells that it almost overwhelmed her. They were gates every hundred feet or so. The bushes made different shapes, hiding and showing more and different nature. It was huge as well. Farah could hardly see the other side but when she could, she saw a hedge line surrounding by a massive eight door fence with huge men with their arms crossed and expressions looking determined. They scared Farah in a way that she clutched onto Ajax tighter.

The sun was at its peak, glistening off of anything. It warmed her skin as she sighed in contentment. It was warm today, yesterday was a bit cooler, but today was perfect. Summer was coming in a month and Farah couldn't wait to go swimming.

She was interrupted by chuckles of her mates and looked towards them with a questioning gaze.

"Liking it Little One?" Travon asked with a smirk, but he already knew the answer. She nodded with enthusiasm and went back to looking all around her.

They turned a corner and there, sitting in the middle of a gorgeous pond lined with willow trees was a large white gazebo. There was a large brown bridge that lead to it, and it looked brand new. She looked at it with delight and yearning so when the twins started to walk towards it, she could hardly contain her excitement. Things like this always made her happy.

The water ripples slightly, she could see her own reflection but paid nearly no mind to it, wanting to see if any fish could be seen. She gasped and leaned back suddenly when a large orange and white fish jumped out of the water, alarming her mates. Ajax growled and pulled her back as Travon was in front of her in less than a second, covering her body.

She giggled as they looked very concerned. "A fish jumped and it surprised me." She whispered to them, making the two Alphas to blush. Travon cleared his throat as Ajax straightened up slightly as they began walking towards the gazebo again.

There was a picnic table in the middle with potted flowers along the edges of the structure. There were no spider webs or any dirt as she looked further for inspection anywhere. Even the drafts of the roof were empty but the wood that held it together.

They say her down but she didn't stay still for long. Farah Julie's up and raced across the floor to see the pond up close. There were medium sized rocks just below her, some touching the water, others not, and some were completely under it. The grass on the other side, on land, was luscious and bright green, entrancing Farah. Even from far away the gardens surrounding the pond was magnificent.

She felt an arm latch around some body part as the twins and her gazed out, looking at the scenery. She smiled to herself. This is what she loved the most.
-
The twins had lost their mate. Actually lost her. Alpha Lycans had lost their mate. Disappointment and panic surged through them. With all these plants around them made it extremely difficult to find Farah. And they didn't want to climb the trees, if Farah found them in trees she would most likely do it herself and that wasn't happening.

Travon and Ajax stomped their way through the garden, about to send out a search party when they came upon their glorious mate, standing on top of a tree branch, holding onto the trunk, staring out in the distance.

They growled lowly, mad that they left her without consent, but happy they had found her and she had no wounds.

Without so much as a whisper of a sound, Travon jumped up from his spot below the tree and leapt up it, taking a hold of Farah's waist and jumping back down again. Farah screeched in surprise but she some how knew it was Travon who had a hold of her.

Travon pushed her again this chest and Ajax stood in front of her, with a plain expression on his face and gently tilted her chin up to him. Face to face, Ajax was scary like this. It almost had Farah trembling.

"Never and we mean never run off like that agin without telling us." He growled out, his eyes changing, his wolf wanting out. Travon tightened his grip on her and grunted a sound of agreement.

Farah whimpered and nodded. She didn't mean to upset them. She only wanted to see the sunset from a higher place.

"I only wanted to see the sunset." She whimpered slightly at the end. Their demeanours softened and without another word, took Farah's hand and guided her through the pathway, towards the house. She was confused at what was happening. The door slammed open by Ajax and slammed back closed by Travon. She flinched a bit but didn't dare say anything, afraid they were angry.

But the twins were anything but angry, simply determined; to see their mate happy.

They climbed stairs. A lot more than usual and Farah was almost out of breath by the end. They were in the attic three minutes later. The three stopped and Travon pulled Farah back a bit as Ajax pulled a rope from the ceiling and down came a ladder. He climbed up it first and waited for Farah and Travon.

She didn't know what to do. "That doesn't look safe Travon." She said shakily. He bent down to her ear.

"Hush Little One and trust us. We would never let you get hurt." She nodded slightly and started to walk to the ladder. Climbing up it, Travon cooed at her, encouraging Farah to go further. It was dark and cold the more she went up. She couldn't hear Travon's voice any more and Ajax was no where in sight. In fact, she couldn't see anything.

Panicking, Farah stopped to catch her panicked breath. "A-Ajax?" She shouted, shaking.

"Up here Little One, almost there." She released another breath of relief and went on climbing the ladder. Soon enough, she saw light. Climbing faster to get to it, she saw arms spread down to her. Latching onto them, they lifted her up into a cant surface.

Looking to see who the arms belonged to, it was Ajax. She jumped into his lap and snuggled close to him. Ajax stroked her head and shushed her. Farah then felt another pair of arms circled around her body. Snuggling close to both of them, she was calm again.

Lifting her head up a bit, Farah wanted to know where the ladder had lead them. She looked out into the distance and gasped at the sight. A stream of purple, orange, pink and a bit of blue, mixed in with peach and cream, spread across the sky. The sunset Farah had so desperately wanted to see.

She nearly had tears in her eyes. She looked down and noticed they were in the roof. Moving further away from the edge, not wanting to die just yet, Farah hugged the twins, looking out to the beautiful view.

"Thank you." She whispered into their chests. All she heard were their chuckles afterwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
1.8M 89.7K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...