NDKS 2 : Ruined

By Lulu_Shin222

[Book 2 ng NANG DAHIL KAY SIMSIMI] 8 years have passed since Myrah's heart was torn to pieces. Now, she's st... More

Prologue
Episode 1 - SHUT UP
Episode 2 - Kain muna
Episode 3 - Sweet Dreams
Episode 4 - His Wife
Episode 5 - Emotional breakdown
Episode 6 - I'm Sorry
Episode 7 - Plan
Episode 8 - A dream
Episode 10 - Relief
Episode 11 - I'll stay
Episode 12 - Surprise
Episode 13 - Fifth
Episode 14 - Thank you
Episode 15 - Later
Episode 16 - Food
Episode 17 - Decision
Episode 18 - Let's play
Episode 19 - Square One
Episode 20 - Perfect
Episode 21 - My Dream Debut
Episode 22 - Just my Boss
Episode 23 - At Ease
Episode 24 - Gummies
Episode 25 - Betray Him
Episode 26 - Ako at hindi siya
Episode 27 - Hindi na Ako Susuko
Episode 28 - Surprise Visit
Episode 29 - Aliyah's Sanity
Episode 30 - Sweet Smiles
Episode 31 - Notification
Episode 32 - Under Control
Episode 33 - She Cried
Episode 34 - I still can't forgive her
Episode 35 - What I want
Episode 35.1 - I Can't
Episode 36 - SimSimi Loves You
Episode 37 - Say Yes
Episode 37.1 - I'm not Afraid
NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE)

Episode 9 - Last breathe

1.3K 69 32
By Lulu_Shin222

[UNEDITED] 

Kieth's P.O.V.

We arrived at the mansion and made our way to my father's room. 

Aliyah's arms were wrapped against mine and tailing behind us are the bodyguards. 

It didn't take long before we reached his room.

When the doors were opened, everyone became quiet and I saw my father lying on the bed with machines attached to him. 

"Well you came quicker than I expected." - Yoichi's voice broke the momentary silence. 

Tumingin ako sa kanya and Aliyah's arms tightened. She's being unusually quiet today. 

"Akala ko nagpaiwan ka sa Korea?" - I asked. 

Although he was my cousin, he doesn't have anything to do with how my father is doing. Yet why did he come even before I did? 

Yoichi gave Aliyah a devilish smirk as if to greet her and she strained a smile while putting more pressure on my arm. 

I squirmed at her touch and brushed her arms away until she let go. 

Smiling at Aliyah's hurt expression, he then proceeded to answer me.

"Gusto ni tito na i-settle ang kanyang Will. I merely assisted the guy since he can't even move that much and brought in his lawyer. Believe me man, I would rather party and bang girls all night than do this care-giving shit. But the geezer gave me ten times a whole year's allowance!  Ain't that a treat?" - he grinned and stretched around like he was sitting there the whole day. 

I eyed him suspiciously. 

"Why would he ask you? And where are his nurses? His secretary?" - I asked. 

Bakit ba ang hirap maniwala sa mga sinasabi ng lalaking ito? Dahil ba mas pinagkatiwalaan siya ng tatay ko? 

 He shrugged. "Beats me. He up and drove all his lackeys away. Oh and he has no nurses." - he blatantly said. 

My eyes grew wide at his statement. 

No nurses? Kahit bodyguard or secretary niya? Wala?

Did this old bastard actually want to die? 

"What?" - I asked to make sure. 

He scratched his head like he would if he was bored. He yawned and started to walk pass me. "Dude, it's what I said it is. Oh and about the Will, it was just me, the lawyer and uncle. You'll know more soon enough." 

And with that, he patted my shoulder and headed for the door. 

It may have been my imagination but I could've sworn I saw his sinister smile as he passed me. 

What the heck did my father tell this guy that he can't tell me? 

What did he need to hide from me? 

I looked at my father lying asleep on his bed. 

Meron kang binabalak. You fvcked-up old man.

"Oh! and by the way, uncle said that only Kieth would be allowed in his room once he arrived. So...." - Yoichi stopped after going out the door and pulled the doors wide to gesture the people out of the room. 

Hindi ako nagsalita and let them leave one by one. 

Naramdaman kong tumingin si Aliyah sa akin hesitantly, na parang ayaw niyang lumayo sa gilid ko pero hinila siya ni Yoichi and the doors finally closed. 

Silence.

The constant beeping of the machines around him were the only sound that filled the room. 

Taking one step at a time, I slowly made my way to my father's bedside. 

"You should really look at yourself. It suits you." - I mocked my father as he lay there almost lifeless. 

I stared at his dying figure for who knows how long, reminiscing about the past and how he was as a father. 

You got away with everything you did and now, look at you. 

Nasaan na yung high and mighty figure na palagi mong pinapakita? 

A few more minutes passed and finally, my father's eyes opened. 

"Did you sleep well father?" - I sarcastically greeted him. 

Tumingin siya sa akin.

"Kieth." - his hoarse voice called out. 

Chills ran up my spine instead of feeling warmth that my father called my name. 

"I hear you're dying. Do you want to apologize now?"- I went straight to the point. 

Tumawa siya, "Wala akong kailangan ihingi ng tawad." 

I scoffed at his remark. 

Talaga lang ha? Kahit na mamamatay ka na mananatiling matigas pa rin yang puso mo?

 "Your humor sickens me." - I spat out. 

"Kumusta na kayo ni Aliyah? Buntis na ba siya?" - he asked. 

"Really? Magtatanong ka pa ng ganyan?" - I hissed at his question. 

He let out an amused laugh which turned into a cough. 

Once his couching died down he continued, "Malapit na ang anniversary niyo ni Aliyah. You better give me a grandchild by then." 

I gritted my teeth and itched to punch the guy but I knew better than to assault an ill person. Even though that person was a bastard of a father. 

"Could you cut the crap and get to the point already? I'm busy." 

Alam kong may importanteng sabihin ang tatay ko kaya bago ko pa man sabihin sa kanya ang death surprise ko, pakikinggan ko muna siya. 

He sighed. "Pwede ba hindi ka muna magalit? Kahit ngayon lang?" - he pleaded as if this was the last conversation we were gonna have. 

Tama ba yung narinig ko?

Kinuha niya ang lahat na nakakapasaya sa akin at hindi lang daw ako magalit?

Hindi ako sumagot at tumingin sa kanya like I've heard the most absurd thing in my life. 

He knew I wouldn't budge yet he even dared to ask me. 

After a few moments of heavy silence, he sighed. 

"Fine. About my Will...." - he started and took a breathe since he found it difficult to even inhale. 

"The contents in it will be revealed 5 months after my death." 

I eyed him in confusion.

"Yun lang? What's so important about that?" - I asked. 

"Its not...." - he coughed. "Its not that. Once I'm dead, your marriage with Aliyah will be inseparable." 

Nanlamig ang buong katawan ko. "How so?"

"I...." - his coughing got more serious. "I.... was the one who arranged your betrothal...." - he coughed as he choked on his words. 

Is he having an attack? 

"Only my personal signature can nullify it. And after 5 months, you will receive a letter written by your mother along with my will." - he spoke between coughs and painful inhalation. "Once you do, burn it." 

Ignoring his discomfort, I asked him, "Why go to such lengths for a simple marriage? At anong meron sa sulat ni Mommy?" 

Hindi mo naiintindihana ng mga sinasabi niya but I know he had all of this planned.

And yet, he forgot one tiny detail. 

That I had a mind of my own.

"Kieth, I know you'd get a divorce once I'm dead." - his hoarse voice rang through the room. "And the letter..... you'll know when you read it." 

He's doing quite a good job enduring the pain. 

I could see sweat around his neck and face as his breathing hitched. 

I feel bad for the guy but he never felt bad for everything he did to me and her. 

"Oh you got it all wrong Dad." - Tumingin ako sa mga mata niya. 

A hint of blood escaped from his nose and he balled his hands into fists. 

This guy didn't get chemo after all. 

His already pale skin turned bluish and his breathing cycled from fast to slow. 

He's dying. 

"W-what?" - he spoke through the immense pain. 

For his last breaths, I moved closer to him and smiled gently.

"The thing is....."

His eyes looked as if he was just waiting for me to finish and just close any minute. 

"I faked our marriage." 

_______________________________

Heyoooo HAPPY EASTER LOVELIES! 

I got a whole lot of surprises for you guys!

Including this, I have more cards to reveal! Besides, it is still the 9th episode.

Will you follow through till the end? 

Hahaha I'm getting excited just thinking about the stuff Myrah's gonna go through!

Oh ayan ha may hint na kayo~ but technically, it ain't a spoiler haha. xP

I'm gonna update as often as possible. 

Thank you for reading!

Please also VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!

(Honestly, your comments give me a huge boost ;*) 

~Ms. Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.6K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
12.7K 716 19
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
133K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
256K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.