The Military Brat

Autorstwa Rust3dThroughBone

All those isms you had growing up as a Military Brat? Well, now we can all feel embarrassed about them! Becau... Więcej

Military Brats
Mumbling
Boxes
Pararescue
Courage
Where you're From
Name Em GO!
Heart
How Many?
Hiraeth
This Army!
This
Goodbye
Coping
Fight
My Daddy
Tired
Realizing
The School's Mascot
Time
Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines
Charlie Oscar Delta Echo
The Commissary (Otherwise known as the Commisery)
Nine Eleven Tribute Twenty Sixteen
R.O.T.C
That...Feeling
All the Things I Begged to Pack
Miles

Tees

74 1 2
Autorstwa Rust3dThroughBone

    All the free shirts you need up with because your parent had too many.
You know, I'm very conflicted. Should I wear my Pararescue shirt, my Okinawa shirt, my Marine Basketball shirt, my...*babbles on and on and on*
Or even the amount of hats my dad sometimes leaves lying around. Like, how many hats do you need?!!
And then there's the discount merchandise that I love to run around and use. Like the book covers and bumper stickers and sheets of stationary and pens and *rambles some more*

I love free stuff!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.2K 7.7K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
3.1K 434 18
අසම්මතයකත් අසම්මත කතාවක් , . . . . . . . . . . . වේවිදෝ ...............
192K 20.4K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
9.2K 165 26
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...