Shattering Time [5] (The Para...

Turtlii

Rassilon was sent back to hell, the Master followed not too far after. The Doctor and the Stone had a hell of... Еще

Shattering Time
Prologue
The Eleventh Hour
The Eleventh Hour - Two
The Eleventh Hour - Three
The Beast Below
The Beast Below - Two
Victory of the Daleks
Victory of the Daleks - Two
The Time of Angels - Two
Flesh and Stone
Flesh and Stone - Two
The Vampires of Venice
The Vampires of Venice - Two
The Vampires of Venice - Three
Amy's Choice
Amy's Choice - Two
The Hungry Earth
The Hungry Earth - Two
Cold Blood
Cold Blood - Two
Vincent and the Time Lords
Vincent and the Time Lords - Two
The Lodgers
The Lodgers - Two
The Lodger - Three
The Pandorica Opens
The Pandorica Opens - Two
The Pandorica Opens - Three
The Big Bang
The Big Bang - Two
The Death of the Doctor and Stone

The Time of Angels

3K 71 82
Turtlii

Sorry that there was no Friday update. I've had work and college to sort out. There will be an update tomorrow (Monday) as well since it is my birthday tomorrow! 

-----

The Doctor and the Stone strolled around a large museum with Amy behind them bored out of her mind as they pointed items out.

"Wrong. Wrong." The Doctor shook his head moving from one glass casing to another looking at the contents inside. "Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." He grinned.

"Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big Spaceship? Churchill's bunker? You promised me a planet next."

"Sorry, Amy." The Stone looked at her apologetically. "Also didn't we almost get killed in a museum once?" She glanced at the Doctor.

"Ah but clearly we did not dear." He grinned. "And Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever."

"You've got a time machine." She glanced at them. "What do you need museums for?"

"Wrong."

"Very wrong." The Stone frowned. "And they call this place a museum." She scoffed before her eyes brightened. "Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine." She grinned pointing at it.

"Oh, I see." Amy rolled her eyes at them. "It's how you keep score."

"Stone..." the Doctor whispered staring at a box. The Time Lady frowned and wondered over before her eyes widened. "Oh." She blinked. "Well..."

"Oh great, an old box." Amy rolled her eyes in boredom.

"It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." The Doctor explained.

"What's a Home Box?"

"Like a black box on a plane, except it homes." The Stone explained to her keeping her green eyes locked on the box. "Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data."

"So?"

"The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords." The Doctor said. "There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods."

"What does it say?"

"Hello, sister." The Stone groaned. "Every single time." She sighed. "Why can't people just call us the normal way." She shook her head. "But somehow I don't believe those words can 'topple gods'." She said then blinked. "Doctor what are you doing?" She raised a brow seeing him sonic the edge of the glass making the case open and an alarm blare. "You could have let me disable them!" She groaned again grabbing his arm after he grabbed the box. Guards then appeared at the end of the corridor. "Oh dear..." the Stone muttered.

"Time to go!" The Doctor shouted running straight to the TARDIS with the Stone and Amy.

The Doctor ran to the console holding the box while the Stone got them away from the museum.

"Why are we doing this?" Any asked.

"Because someone on a spaceship twelve thousand years ago is trying to attract the Stones attention." The Doctor said. "Let's see if we can get the security playback working."

The scanner then changed to a black and white screen that looked a lot like a security camera. River Song lowered her glasses and winked at the camera.

"The party's over, Doctor Song." A male voice off camera stated. "Yet still you're on board."

"Sorry, Alistair. I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination."

"Wait till she runs." The man ordered most likely other guards. "Don't make it look like an execution."

"Triple seven five slash three four nine by ten." The Stone blinked starting to run around the TARDIS muttering under her breath about how annoying the woman was. "Zero twelve slash acorn."

"Stone your not seriously listening to her."

"She got our attention and obviously needs something from us. Yes, I am listening to her."

"But we don't even know her." The Doctor protested. "She knows our future."

"Doctor there was a time where I knew yours, you trusted me."

"Yes, I did." He sighed. "But that was different."

"Different?"

"Someone told me to trust you, it doesn't matter."

"Wait what was that?" Amy looked at them as they ran around the console. "What did she say?"

"Coordinates."

"Doctor be a sweetheart and let River in please."

"I don't understand why you listen to her." He grumbled opening the door before falling back, River falling on top of him.

Amy crossed her arms almost glaring at the strange woman who suddenly burst into the TARDIS falling on top of the Time Lord. "Doctor?" Amy frowned a hint of what the Stone could swear to be... jealousy in her voice.

"River?" The Doctor frowned.

The woman stood up brushing herself off and pointing at the open doors not even bothering to say hello. "Follow that ship."

The Doctor ran over to the Stone by the console muttering something under his breath about trusting the curly haired blonde while pulling a lever and twisting dials.

"They've gone into warp drive." River said looking at the scanner, hanging her shoes over it with her heels. "We're losing them. Stay close."

"We're trying." He protested.

"Use the stabilisers." River said.

"There aren't any stabilisers."

"The blue switches."

"Oh, the blue ones don't do anything, they're just... blue."

"Yes, they're blue." River nodded.

"I always wondered what they did, I never knew because someone has a type 40 TARDIS and threw the manual out before I looked at it." The Stone narrowed her eyes at the Doctor.

"Yes look, they're the blue stabilisers" River pointed out pressing the button. The TARDIS then stopped shaking. "See?"

"Yeah. Well, it's just boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers. They're blue boring-ers." He grumbled sitting down.

"Stop grumbling sweetheart." The Stone slowly shook her head at him resting a hand on his shoulder.

Amy looked at the Time Lords whispering to them. "Doctor, Stone, how come she can fly the TARDIS?"

"You call that flying the TARDIS?" The Doctor snorted. "Ha!"

"Okay. I've mapped the probability vectors, done a fold-back on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination, and parked us right alongside." River looked at him while the Stone blinked wondering how she managed to do all that let alone learn it.

"Parked us?" The Doctor frowned. "We haven't landed."

"Of course we've landed. I just landed her."

"But, it didn't make the noise."

"What noise?"

"You know, the..." he then made a pretty good impression of the wheezing the TARDIS made.

"It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on."

"I've been telling him that for centuries." The Stone fondly shook her head at him. "He doesn't listen."

"Your TARDIS made that noise." He protested.

"Ah but my TARDIS was not a type 40 and she was supposed to make that noise."

"Yeah, well, it's a brilliant noise." He sniffed. "I love that noise and so do you." He pointed at her.

"Yes, I admit I love the noise." She chuckled. "Why do you think I gave up telling you about the brakes."

"But you tell me all the time." He frowned at her.

"Sweetheart that's called teasing." She smirked kissing his cheek. "When you made that adorable pout after protesting the first time I couldn't help continuously teasing you about it."

"You did it on purpose!" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Of course I did." She laughed.

"Are you two finished flirting with each other?" River raised a brow at them. "Honestly I thought it would have gotten less and less, it just gets worse." She said looking at Amy.

"We're married what do you expect?" The Doctor asked linking his arm with the Stone who slowly shook her head at him smiling. "Come along, Pond. Let's have a look."

"No, wait. Environment checks." River looked at them

"Oh yes, sorry. Quite right. Environment checks." He nodded then poked his head out the door then back inside. "Nice out."

"We're somewhere in the Garn Belt." River looked at the scanner reading off it. "There's an atmosphere. Early indications suggest that-"

"We're on Alfava Metraxis, the seventh planet of the Dundra System. Oxygen-rich atmosphere, all toxins in the soft band, eleven hour day and..." He poked his head back out the TARDIS then back inside. "Chances of rain later."

"He thinks that the Stone thinks he's so hot when he does that." River said to Amy.

"I'm not getting involved." The Time Lady grumbled pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Stop grumbling dear." The Doctor smirked at the Time Lady.

"Don't start." She warned pointing at him.

"Yes dear." He sighed backing up a little.

Amy frowned at River. "How come you can fly the TARDIS?"

"Oh, I had lessons from the very best."

The Doctor sat down looking smug. "Well, yeah."

"It's a shame you were busy that day. The Stone, on the other hand, was free. I think you just didn't want to see me." His smug look instantly was wiped from his face.

"That's what you get for having a massive ego." The Stone laughed at him.

"Right then, why did they land here?" River looked between the Time Lords.

"They didn't land." The Doctor answered.

"Sorry?"

"You should've checked the Home Box." The Doctor looked at her smugly again. Was this now a competition between them? Whose better than the other? "It crashed."

The Doctor gave Amy a look as River left the TARDIS. He then raised a brow at the Stone who sighed bringing out a book from her pocket, she leaned against the console as the Doctor walked around the TARDIS.

"Explain who is that and how did she do that museum thing?" Amy asked following the Doctor who started to twist dials on the console.

"It's a long story and we," he nodded to the Stone who obviously wasn't getting involved,"don't know most of it. Off we go."

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving." He bluntly replied. "She's got where she wants to go, let's go where we want to go."

"Are you basically running away?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Because she's the future. Our future."

"Can you run away from that?"

"I can run away from anything I like. Time is not the boss of me."

"Why did you never run away from me?" The Stone questioned not looking up from her book. "I was your future."

"You were different." He replied.

"You didn't know that."

"Stone." He walked over standing in front of the Time lady who refused to look up at him. "Please look at me." He asked softly.

The Stone glanced up at him then sighed closing the book and returning it to her pocket. "Don't use the pout." She grumbled then sighed when he made it even clearer. "What is it."

"Someone told me to trust you." He took her hands. "Someone told me that I would find a girl on a Dalek ship."

"And you trusted them? Doctor, I could have ended up killing you or something."

"I don't know why but I trusted them and I trust you." He then cupped her cheek in his palm. "And I don't regret it for a second."

The Stone looked at him for a moment and then sighed shaking her head refusing to smile. "Sometimes I hate you."

"No, you don't." He smirked kissing her cheek.

"Now shall we go?" He raised a brow at her.

"You have a point in not trusting her... but something is telling me to trust her..." she muttered more so trying to decide for herself. "I don't know." She sighed coming to a somewhat conclusion.

"Hang on, is that a planet out there?" Amy cut in after moving over to the TARDIS door giving the Time Lords some space.

"Yes, of course, it's a planet." The Doctor said as if it was simple.

"You really are an idiot at times." The Stone whispered to him narrowing her eyes.

Amys' eyes brightened. "You promised me a planet. Five minutes?"

He looked at the blonde then the redhead pointing his finger at her before sighing. "Okay, five minutes."

"Yes!" She jumped down the stairs, rushing back to the door after slowly wondering closer to the console

"But that's all because I'm telling you now, that woman is not dragging us into anything." The Doctor protested taking the Stones' hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor, the Stone, Amy and River stood staring at the crashed ship watching the flames burn around it, the mixture of reds, oranges and yellows dancing around in sync in different parts of the ship. "What caused it to crash?" Amy asked to no one in particular.

"Not me." River grinned.

"Nah, the airlock would've sealed seconds after you blew it. According to the Home Box, the warp engines had a phase shift. No survivors." The Doctor shrugged.

"A phase shift would have to be sabotage. I did warn them."

"About what?"

"Well, at least the building was empty. Aplan temple. Unoccupied for centuries."

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" Amy whispered to the Time Lords while River walked off a little messing with a device in her hand.

The Doctor sighed. "Amy Pond, Professor River Song."

"Ah, I'm going to be a Professor someday, am I?" River looked over her shoulder grinning. "How exciting."

"Secrets." The Stone winced at the same time River said:

"Spoilers." Making the Time Lady blink and the Doctor to almost lose the jaw of his mouth as it flew open. She hadn't said that word in such a long time and now it came back as if it was a natural thing. Perhaps River wasn't anyone to worry about?

"Yeah, but who is she and how did she do that?" Amy whispered to the Stone not noticing how pale her face now was, whether it was hard for the redhead to see with how pale the Time Lady normally was or because of the light in the area. "She just left you a note in a museum."

"Two things always guaranteed to show up in a museum. The Home Box of category four starliner and sooner or later, them. He would never listen if I sent him a note, so I used the way he would, through her." River nodded at the Stone. "That and it's how they keep score."

"I know." Amy laughed.

The Doctor opened his mouth to snap at the curly blonde about using his wife like that. However, the Time Lady disagreed and placed a hand over his mouth stopping him from talking.

"It's hilarious, isn't it?" River beamed.

"We're nobody's taxi service." The Doctor snapped at River. " I'm not going to listen to the Stone every time and let her fall into one of your plans, we wouldn't be there to catch you every time you feel like jumping out of a spaceship."

"And you are so wrong." River laughed shaking her head before looking at her device. "There's one survivor. There's a thing in the belly of that ship that can't ever die." The Doctor snapped his neck to look at her while his hand tightened on the Stone. How could she say something like that so casually? "Now he's listening." River laughed. "You lot in orbit yet?" She spoke into her communicator. "Yeah, I saw it land. I'm at the crash site. Try and home in on my signal." She then looked up at the Time Lords. "Doctor, can you sonic me? I need to boost the signal so we can use it as a beacon."

Grumbling the Doctor reluctantly pulled his sonic out of his blazer and flashed it at the communicator.

"Ooo, Doctor, you sonicked her." Amy laughed in a flirty voice making only the Doctor frown at her.

"We have a minute. Shall we?" She asked taking out her blue TARDIS style diary. She started to flip the pages looking up every few moments. The Doctor refused to look keeping his gaze in the distance. The Stone slowly shook her head resting it on his shoulder following his gaze. "Where are we up to? Have we done the Bone Meadows?"

"What's the book?" Amy questioned stepping towards it.

"Stay away from it." The Doctor said sounding annoyed, his eyes flickering to Amy then back to the distant not looking at River.

"What is it though?" She questioned.

"Sorry, Amy." The Stone looked over to her apologetically.

"Her diary." The Doctor cut in.

"Our diary." River corrected.

"Her past, the Stone and mines future. Time travel. We keep meeting in the wrong order." He explained.

Four small tornadoes then kicked up in the dust and turned into four soldiers. "You promised me an army, Doctor Song." One of them whispered to River.

"No, I promised you the equivalent of an army." She corrected. "This is the Stone."

"And the Doctor." The Time Lady gave River a pointed look clearly seeing that she was trying to annoy the Doctor.

The curly blonde just smirked at the Time lady and then turned to the men in the uniform as the leader announced. "Father Octavian, Sir, ma'am. Bishop, second class. Twenty clerics at my command. The troops are already on the dropship and landing shortly. Doctor Song was helping us with a covert investigation. Has Doctor Song explained what we're dealing with?"

River looked at them. "Doctor, Stone, what do you know of the Weeping Angels?" They both looked at her then glanced at each other their grip on the other tightening.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Lords walked through the makeshift camp lit up by small bright lights in the now darkness. "The Angel, as far as we know, is still trapped in the ship. Our mission is to get inside and neutralise it. We can't get through up top, we'd be too close to the drives. According to this, behind the cliff face, there's a network of catacombs leading right up to the temple." The Stones eyes widened. They wanted to go through a catacomb to get a weeping angel that is powerful in the dark? "We can blow through the base of the cliffs, get into the entrance chamber, then make our way up."

"Oh, good." The Doctor smiled looking at the entrance.

"Good, sir?"

"Catacombs. Probably dark ones." The Stone said. "Dark catacombs. Great."

"Technically, I think it's called a maze of the dead."

The Doctor not looking away from the catacombs continued to smile. "You can stop anytime you like."

"Father Octavian?" Another soldier called.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am." Octavian walked off while the Time Lords waved him away.

"You're letting people call you sir and ma'am." Amy crossed her arms while the Doctor and the Stone were busy flashing their sonics at equipment. "You two never do that. So, whatever a Weeping Angel is, it's really bad, yeah?"

"Now that's interesting." The Doctor muttered then looked at Amy. "You're still here. Which part of wait in the TARDIS till we tell you it's safe was so confusing?"

"Ooo, you are all Mister Grumpy Face today." Amy laughed.

"A Weeping Angel, Amy, is the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent life form evolution has ever produced, and right now one of them is trapped inside that wreckage." The Stone tried to explain in her calmest voice not to scare the woman. Not that He looked very scared at that current moment. "And we're supposed to climb in after it with two sonics and a torch."

"And assuming we survive the radiation long enough and assuming the whole ship doesn't explode in our faces, do something incredibly clever which we haven't actually thought of yet. That's our day. That's what we're up to. Any questions?"

Amy looked at the Time Lords looking slightly uncomfortable shifting on her feet before her gaze settled on the Doctor. "Is River Song your wife?" The Stones eyes widened and the Doctors mouth fell open at the bluntness of the question. "Because she's someone from your future, and the way she talks to you, only the Stone has spoken to you like that. She's kind of like, you know, 'heel, boy.' She's Mrs Doctor from the future, isn't she? Is she going to be your wife one day?"

"Oh, Amy." The Stone shook her head almost laughing making the woman frown in confusion. Why would his current wife laugh at that? "That's not possible."

"Well, it could happen marriages do break-"

"Not our marriage." She cut in.

"We're not just married, we're united, unified, bonded, whatever you want to call it." The Doctor said.

"On our planet, after we regenerate, you remember what I have explained with the basics about that correct?" She raised a brow. Amy nodded and the Stone continued. "When a Time Lord regenerates the married couple would either remarry or just marry another Time Lord. However, there was a way, a very old way for the marriage to hold, it would mean that they are married forever, no way out."

"And that's what we did." The Doctor softly smiled at the thought. "The marriage will never break."

"If one of us was to die, assuming that I somehow wasn't going to regenerate since I'm in my tenth incarnation we would both die by not being with each other."

"So if she isn't your wife in the future is she like a relative?" She frowned at the Time Lady making her blink. "You said that you once knew the Doctors future just like she does, could she be family?"

"That couldn't be possible." The Stone shook her head. "Although... possibly..."

"Yes, you're right." The Doctor cut in nodding causing Amy's eyes widen. "I am definitely Mister Grumpy Face today."

"Doctor, Stone!" River shouted standing in the doorway of a dropship. "Anyone?"

"Oops. Her indoors." Amy grinned.

"Father Octavian." River called.

"Why do they call him Father?" Amy asked as they walked towards the dropship.

"He's their Bishop, they're his Clerics. It's the fifty-first Century. The Church has moved on." The Doctor answered walking inside.

They stared at the large screen where a black and white image of the angel played on a loop. The angel stayed in a fixed place with its back turned to the camera and its hands covering its eyes.

"What do you think?" River asked the Time Lords. "It's from the security cameras in the Byzantium vault. I ripped it when I was on board. Sorry about the quality. It's four seconds. I've put it on loop."

"Yeah, it's an Angel." The Doctor nodded keeping the Stone beside him, his hand tightening around her waist even with it on screen he felt uneasy, sure he had the TARDIS if anything did happen but the risk was too high. "Hands covering its face." He then added.

"You've encountered the Angels before."

"On Earth a long time ago, it was once and we were stuck for over a month or so." The Stone explained remembering the events. "But those were scavengers, they wanted the TARDIS and were barely surviving."

Amy frowned. "But it's just a statue."

"It's a statue when you see it." River corrected.

"Where did it come from?" The Doctor asked.

"Oh, pulled from the ruins of Razbahan, end of last century. It's been in private hands ever since. Dormant all that time."

"There's a difference between dormant and patient." The Doctor hummed.

"What's that mean, it's a statue when you see it?" Amy asked.

"The Weeping Angels can only move if they're unseen. So legend has it."

"No, it's not a legend, it's a quantum lock." The Doctor shook his head. "In the sight of any living creature, the Angels literally cease to exist. They're just stone."

"The ultimate defence mechanism." The Stone hummed.

"What, being a stone?" Amy frowned.

"Being a stone until you turn your back." The Time Lady added.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Doctor and the Stone stood back in the camp sonicing the equipment again. "The hyperdrive would've split on impact. That whole ship's going to be flooded with drive burn radiation, cracked electrons, gravity storms."

"Deadly to almost any living thing." The Stone sighed. "Great."

"Deadly to an Angel?" Octavian asked.

"Dinner to an Angel." The Doctor corrected. "The longer we leave it there, the stronger it will grow."

"Who built that temple?" The Stone questioned. "Are they still around?"

"The Aplans." River said. "Indigenous life form. They died out four hundred years ago."

"Two hundred years later, the planet was terraformed. Currently, there are six billion human colonists."

"Whoo! You lot, you're everywhere." The Doctor laughed. "You're like rabbits." He then muttered. "We'll never get done saving you."

"Sir, ,ma'am, if there is a clear and present danger to the local population-"

"Oh, there is." The Doctor nodded cutting the man off. "Bad as it gets. Bishop, lock and load."

"Verger, how are we doing with those explosives?" Octavian asked through his comm. "Doctor Song, with me."

"Two minutes." She called to Octavian. "Sister, sweetie, I need you both."

"Sweetie?" The Doctor frowned looking at the Stone.
"I'm more puzzled by 'sister'." She muttered.

"And you're completely find about a strange woman from our future calling me 'sweetie'?" He asked raising a brow.

"Oh, sweetheart." She laughed shaking her head. "Remember what we said to Amy? Our marriage can't break." She pulled him a little closer. "You're stuck with me."

"Good." He smirked kissing her cheek then groaning when River called them both again.

"Anybody need me?" Amy called. "Nobody?"

"Sorry, Amy." The Stone winced knowing that the redhead felt useless at the current moment.

The Time Lords walked over to River who stood waiting for them, holding a book in her hand. "I found this. Definitive work on the Angels. Well, the only one. Written by a madman. It's barely readable, but I've marked a few passages."

The Doctor flicked through the pages of the book the Stone rested her head on his shoulder reading as he flicked through. "Not bad. Bit slow in the middle. Didn't you hate his girlfriend?" He then shook his head. "No. No, hang on. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." He deeply sniffed the book and frowned.

"Doctor Song?" Amy called poking her head out. "Did you have more than one clip of the Angel?"

"No, just the four seconds." She said over her shoulder. The Stone frowned a little and kissed the Doctors cheek trying to ease him a little. She knew he was tense when it came to the angels, as much as he would not admit enjoying the small perks of domestics with the Time Lady it wasn't a thing they did or would hope to do again. She then headed to the dropship. Amy's question to River interested and intrigued the blonde. Her entire body itching to find out why the redhead asked that question.

The Stone walked in seeing Amy staring at the Angel which was staring back at her the redhead close to the screen. The Time Lady immediately pulled her back and winced a little when Amy stood on her foot making the Stone yelp and tightly squeeze her eyes shut at the pain only to open them to see the angel closer to the screen.

"Amy..." the Stone took the redheads hand. "Don't blink. We need to get out this is bad, very bad." She reached for the door and groaned when it didn't open. "Oh dear..." she swallowed then pulled out her sonic and flashed it at the door. "Deadlocked."

"What?!" Amy cried out. "Stone what is it whats going to happen."

"Nothing because I am not letting anything happen." She said. "Keep looking at the angel." She ordered then tried the door again. "Doctor...?" She loudly called then looked back to see the image of the angel start to appear out the screen. "You blinked didn't you?" She looked at Amy then called for the Doctor again. "Doctor!"

"Doctor!" Amy screeched.

"I bloody hate him sometimes." The Stone grumbled. "Doctor it's in the room!" She shouted.

"Stone, Amy!" He shouted running to the door.

"Doctor!" Amy cried.

"Are you two all right? What's happening?"

"Doctor, it's coming out of the television." The Stone called keeping Amy behind her close to the door. "The Angel is here."

"Don't take your eyes off it!" He shouted starting to sonic the keypad in alarm. "Keep looking. It can't move if you're looking!"

"What's wrong?" River looked at him.

"Deadlocked." He groaned out.

"There is no deadlock!" River shouted at him.

"Well, there is!" The Stone shouted in protest her eyes fixed on the angel. "I tried to open it!"

"Don't blink! Don't even blink!" He shouted at them trying to fiddle with the wires. The Stone and Amy stared at the Angel.

"Doctor! Amy shouted again.

"What are you doing?" River blinked at the Doctor.

"Cutting the power. It's using the screen, I'm turning the screen off. No good, it's deadlocked the whole system."

"There's no deadlock."

"There is now."

"Help us!" Amy screamed.

"Can you turn it off?"

"Doctor." Amy cried out again while the Stone went to grab the remote.

"The screen." The Doctor said. "Can you turn it off?"

"I tried."

"Can't find the bloody remote." The Stone grit her teeth not looking away from the angel as she carefully moved from one side of the dropship to the other.

"Each time it moves, it'll move faster. Don't even blink." The Doctor shouted.

"I'm not blinking," Amy shouted back squinting an eye and then the other. "Have you ever tried not blinking?"

"We have and it's hard, trust me I know." The Stone said feeling for the remote then grabbed it when she felt it and pointed it at the screen. "It's not working!" She shouted to the Doctor repeatedly pressing the button on the remote to turn the TV off which then automatically switched back on. Amy grabbed the remote off her and pressed it down to try and well. "Keep's switching back on. I hate these bloody angels." She snapped.

"It just keeps switching back on," Amy called.

"Yeah, it's the Angel." The Doctor said. "Just as the Stone said."

"But it's just a recording." Amy protested.

"No, anything that takes the image of an Angel is an Angel." He said then looked at River who was trying to cut through. "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to cut through. It's not even warm."

"There is no way in. It's not physically possible."

"Doctor, what's it going to do to us?" She asked. "Stone?"

"Just keep looking at it." He shouted. "Don't stop looking."

"Just tell me." She said. "Tell me. Tell me!" She looked at the Stone.

"Amy!" She shouted. "Look at the angel!"

"Not the eyes." The Doctor said through the closed door. "Look at the Angel but don't look at the eyes."

"Why?" Amy asked while the Stone looked anywhere but the eyes.

"What is it?" River asked.

"The eyes are not the windows of the soul. They are the doors. Beware what may enter there." The Stones eyes widened hearing what he said. She never looked in the eyes and only hoped that neither did Amy.

"Doctor, what did you say?"

"Don't look at the eyes!" The Time Lords said in unison.

"No, about images." She corrected. "What did you say about images?"

"Whatever holds the image of an Angel, is an Angel." River said.

Okay, hold this." Amy muttered. "One, two, three, four." She then pressed the pause on the remote as the tape went to loop.

The image turned static and the Doctor burst in immediately running to the Stone burying his head into her neck as she did the same. "I love you." He whispered tightly holding her close to him. "Oh, I love you." He breathed then let go of her quickly running and flashing his sonic at the wire plugged into the screen.

"I froze it." Amy whispered in shock. "There was a sort of blip on the tape and I froze it on the blip. It wasn't the image of an Angel anymore. That was good, yeah? It was, wasn't it? That was pretty good."

"That was amazing." River breathed.

"River, hug Amy." The Doctor ordered.

Amy blinked. "Why?"

"Because I'm busy."

"I'm fine."

"Stone?" River raised a brow at her.

"I'm good." She nodded then hugged the Doctor again after he had finished with the wire. "Sweetheart I'm fine." She reassured him between the multiple soft kisses he was giving her. "Honestly."

"I'm not thought." He softly whispered to her before kissing her again then resting his forehead against hers. "I could have lost you."

"You couldn't get rid of me even if you tried to delete me from the universe." She grinned softly kissing his lips once more.

"You're brilliant." River laughed looking at Amy.

"Thanks." She slowly nodded. "Yeah, I kind of creamed it, didn't I?"

"So it was here?" River asked the Time Lords once they finished reassuring each other that they were okay and were looking at the screen again. "That was the Angel?"

"That was a projection of the Angel. It's reaching out, getting a good look at us. It's no longer dormant." The Doctor explained. Then suddenly an explosion nearby caused the area shake.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor, Stone?" They heard through the comm. "We're through."

"Okay, now it starts." The Doctor nodded taking the Stones hand in his, the two of them walking out the dropship.

"Coming?" River asked Amy.

"Yeah, coming." She nodded gently rubbing her eye and calling over her shoulder. "There's just something in my eye."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.8K 193 29
The Doctor has previously lost the Pond's and fallen into a deep depression. He traveled for a bit by himself but chose to stop somewhere. Going to h...
1.2K 56 49
I DON'T OWN DOCTOR WHO! This is my first time writing a FanFiction and it Doctor Who This is a story about a girl who knew Amy Pond and Roary William...
59K 2.3K 35
When she was seven years old a man in a box fell from the sky and crash landed in her best friends garden, and promised her that he would return in f...
375 16 19
Kalia never believed she was worth much, although between one adventure and the next, she ironically never had time to dwell on it. With the Doctor...