MaNan SS: Befikra!

By MawaraEjaz6

Once upon a time there was a BOY! ;) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Let's Have a Chat!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 A
Chapter 8 B
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 A
Chapter 10 B
Chapter 10 C
Need A Break
I'll be BACK! :)
Chapter 12 A
Hello! Hi! Bye bye! :D
Chapter 12 B
Chapter 13 A
Chapter 13 B
WANT YOUR FAVOURITE STORY TO WIN?
Chapter 13 C
Small Promo...And Apologies
Chapter 14 A
Chapter 14 B
Promo for Chapter 14C
Chapter 14 C
Chapter 15 A
Chapter 15 B
Chapter 15 C
Angry Much? SORRY! :)
Chapter 15 C (Last)
Hey People! Epilogue is coming.
Befikra-Extended Chapter. A

Chapter 11

11.9K 1.2K 585
By MawaraEjaz6

Hello people! Long time no see yeah? But see here I am! Don't ask me to update other stories because only I know how I have managed to write this chapter too!

Not much sure about the chapter because have tried to write a little different thing hopefully it will work!

Happy reading! And tell through inline comments that how much you missed me!

Chapter 11

Nandini's POV...

"You are a bad girl Nandini! Very bad! And the girls who disobey me get punishments!"

"No! Please! NOOOOOO! Don't hurt me anymore! Please!!"

"Shut up you little dirty sl*t! You deserve hatred! You are no one's loveable! Everyone hates you!"

"Please! Don't!!! Mommy!! Mommy!!!"

"Shut up!! Shut the fu*k up! Or I will not let you eat for two days!"

"Nandini?? Nandini?" Manik's voice snapped me out of my nightmare and I woke up with a gasp...

Just a dream...bad dream...

Oh my God!

"Hey? You okay?" Manik was asking cupping to my cheek and I suddenly jerked his hand away crawling far away from him on the bed to which he looked hurt and startled.

HE...was...back in my dreams...

OH....

No...

He will hurt me again...

I stared at Manik blankly as my eyes were widened with horror...

"Nandini! It's me Manik!" He was trying to assure me with his soothing voice and I was still shaking badly letting out a sob. "Oh Nandini!" Manik whimpered painfully and slid closer to me holding to my hand this time.

"It's okay! Just a bad dream!" He whispered lovingly caressing my knuckles with his thumb. I closed my eyes sagging back in the bed to which Manik quietly wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in his arms. I didn't hesitate this time and snuggled in him.

Instantly his manly scent filled my senses and I felt my muscles relaxing again.

"It was just a bad dream! You are okay! I am here! And I love you! Nothing bad can harm you! I won't let anyone hurt you!" He was whispering sweet nothings in my ear patting me back to sleep but now sleep was a far business...

I hide my face in crook of Manik's neck and held him to my dear life.

He was the only one who could hold me with such assurance...

"You are a little filthy piece of sh!t!"

HIS voice once again screamed in my head and I flinched badly.

"Hey! Look at me! Nandini??" Manik whispered cupping to my cheek and coaxed me to look at him but I hide more in him refusing to spare a single glance...

Don't hide from him at least! Queen shouted worriedly and I hiccupped fisting to Manik's shirt in my hand.

"Nandini! I promised to face your fears with you love! Let me in! Please! It hurts me...it hurts me to see you so vulnerable!" He was literally pleading and I had nothing to say...at all...

"Manik!" I whimpered his name and he pressed his lips over my hair assuring me sweetly.

"Am here! Am here!" He whispered back and patted my head...all I felt was love.

Nandini! He loves you so much! He will not leave you ever! Tell him! Confess everything! Don't keep it for so long! Please!! Queen spoke sadly and I refused to hear her too...

I just wanted to hide away...from everything and that thing was Manik's arms only, who was holding me so patiently, promising me...whispering in my ears, telling me how much I meant to him.

He loves me so much and what was I doing?

I was hiding so much from him? So much...almost everything...

Suddenly my throat went dry and I choked on my breath which caused him to worry more.

"Ca—can I get you something? That makes you feel better?" He asked impatiently breaking the hug and I felt it even more difficult to breath to which he himself got up. "I will get you some water! Just hang in there!" He almost shouted and before I could hold his hand he was out of the room to bring the water.

As soon as he left the room I suddenly sensed darkness clouding inside the room...

I am hallucinating...

I tried to assure myself and the very next moment the door of the terrace rattled with the storm going outside causing me to shriek away.

My breath stopped as I saw a shadow near the curtains...

Was HE there?

No...No...

NO!

He was back to hurt me again....

No!

Shivering with fear and already almost dying of horror I got up from the bed and stumbled towards the terrace door to close it.

Soon I reached it and before I could close it I heard shouts.

"Get out of the room! And stand in the rain on your knees!! You little wh*re! Don't make me angrier!"

"I have fever already! Please don't make me!"

"Do I look like care?? Get out or else I will tie you with the bed and f*uk you again and again until you DIE!"

If I will not stand in the rain he will do that to me...

I have to stand in rain...

I repeated the curse again and again in my head and unconsciously, unintentionally walked forward in the rain until I was standing in the middle of the terrace.

Nandini wake up! You are only hallucinating! He is gone!! Queen was shouting and shaking me to wake up but I was in no sense of hearing it.

I slumped on my knees hurting them on the rock hard floor and sat like a statue.

"Don't hurt me! What have I done? Please Daddy please!!"

"I AM NOT YOUR DADDY!!!! Wh*res like you have no reasons for punishments! You just get it! Now stop resisting or else I will make it more hell for you!! Just take it like a good girl NANDU!"

Wh*re...

Sl*t...

I was dirty...very much...

But that was a very small part of the tortures he used to give me...

I was of no use...that's what he told me...

I am...a who—!

"LOVE!!!" Manik's worried shout busted my ear and I opened my eyes with a gasp panting like a bull...sitting on the hard floor on my knees all wet due to rain...

Love? I am Love?

Manik's love...

I am no more a wh*re right?

I am LOVE!!!

I could hear his heavy, determined footsteps behind my back as he came running into the rain to reach me and I was frozen to my place.

"What the hell are you doing Nandini? What is this? Why are you wetting yourself like this? Jesus Christ just tell me what is wrong, baby?" He shouted on the top of his voice through the heavy annoying loudness of the rain kneeling beside me while I was still unable to figure it out.

Nandini its Manik! For God sakes wake up!! Queen was dying out of worry but its voice didn't create any affect.

"He is here!" I whimpered to myself from nowhere and he looked shocked.

"Who?" He asked worriedly and I looked at him with miserable eyes then suddenly I became frantic.

"Wo...woi Manik! Usy...mat any dena! He will hurt me! Usy mery pass mat any dena!" I cried out in fear and held in hands in my death grip.

"Koi nahi hai Nandini! Nobody will hurt you meri jaan! I promise! I will protect you! Trust me please! Tumhy meri kasam trust me!" He pleaded...reaching the heights of sadness and I breath harder.

Meri Jaan...

Did he really say that?

Jaan...jaan...

Something warm filled inside me. I just stared at him helplessly for few seconds before I leaned forward tiredly and placed my head on his strong chest.

It was a gesture for him to hold me which he did with a second thought as the next moment I felt his arms around my torso holding me protectively...

"Sorry Manik!" I whispered in chest, choking with tears and I could hear him curse badly under his breath...

Both of us were helpless and...tired..

"I got you!" I heard him whisper in my hair and I felt myself lifting off the floor until I was cradled in his arms while my head was in the crook of his neck. "Let's get you in!" He spoke lovingly snuggling me in him and I said nothing.

He walked us almost hastily through the heavy rain and both of us were totally wet.

I didn't mind being so close to him.

I didn't mind his touch...

Because his touch was not dirty...

His touch was sacred.

Soon he reached back to the bedroom and I could hear the terrace door slamming shut behind us so as the heavy sound of the rain.

He stood in the middle of the room with me still cradled in his arms and I kept quiet.

"You need to change Nandini!" His whisper took my attention and I raised my head to look at his face.

He was already staring at me.

"I am going to put you down! You can stand right?" His words...his care was touching the epitome of love and I nodded mutely before losing my grip on him while me made me stood on the floor to which my head spun a little but I managed to hold his shirt once again in order to keep myself from falling down to which he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist once again pulling me back into his body.

"Take it slow, yeah?!" He whispered with a small smile and his magically soothing fingers managed to rub away the hair away from my face which was stuck because of being wet.

He loves you so much! Queen squeaked in excitement and this suddenly made me blush...

I looked down from his face and my eyes fell on his chest.

He was wearing a white causal buttoned up cotton shirt which was transparent now...it perfectly showed his toned body and I gulped...

HIS fear...it suddenly became a forgotten business and the man...handsome man...sinfully handsome man suddenly got my attention very expertly, distracting me towards himself.

All my focus was towards now the proximity between us.

I didn't know if he was feeling the same or not but...my forbidden desires made my inside clench and I let out a whimper when I found his lips meeting my forehead with his hands now cupping my cheeks.

He is unbelievably romantic...! Queen was dying out of excitement.

"You are beautiful Nandini...very beautiful...inside out! I have told you that thousands of times!" He was whispering over my skin while...

I stood like his obedient woman in front of him with my head bowed a little in his respect, ready to listen and believe that whatever he was saying was a verse from a sacred book.

"And I will keep telling you this until you believe me!" He added with determination and I nodded weakly.

"I believe you!" I whispered almost desperately and I could hear him sigh.

"Good...my good girl!" I didn't need to look up to see him smiling because I could hear smile in his voice. Once again he pressed his lips with my forehead leaving a tingling sensation. It traveled all the way down and settled in the pit of my stomach causing me to shiver with the intensity of unknown desires.

"Oh you are cold!" He worried suddenly thinking that I shivered because of cold.

"I will get the towel!" He backed off without waiting for my response leaving me cold and scared once again.

What the hell was wrong with me?

As long as he was touching me there was no fear and darkness around but when he left me suddenly my stomach dropped with fear.

The realization dawned me immediately that...

HE WAS BRINGING ME PEACE!

HE WAS KEEPING THE DARKNESS AWAY!

HE WAS MY ANCHOR TOWARDS THE LIGHT!

And I felt that I won't be able to take the next breath if I won't be in his arms. So...

I frantically turned to see him searching his wardrobe for the towel and clothes. Without thinking for anything else I almost crazily run and hugged him from back to which he gasped out loud...

"Nandini!" His voice became throaty and he tried to unfist my hands which were gripping to his shit front tightly to turn but I dug my face more in his back.

"Let me get you fresh clothes please, you will fall sick!" He reasoned helplessly and finally freed his shirt turning back to me. "What happened suddenly?" He asked with a smile settling a white towel over my head as if I was baby.

To which I felt like one and shook my head with a small nod looking down.

"You know you can share right?" He asked rubbing the towel over my hair and I again nodded obediently not to forget to mention I was still gripping his shirt but from the waist this time.

"I love you and you know that don't you?" He was asking softly...very sweetly as he took the corner of the towel and started wiping my face to which I nodded again.

"I can protect you and I will protect you! You trust me don't you?" He asked more maintaining the sweetness in his voice and this time without any hesitation he pushed off the gown shirt down my shoulder which was now wet and sticky while I again nodded slightly. He rubbed the towel over my now bared arms because the shirt underneath was sleeveless and I knew more of the marks were visible to him now but he didn't flinch or felt disgusted for a second.

After a few minutes of taking care of me he dropped the towel on the couch near us and turned back to his wardrobe.

The comfortable silence was soothing to my nerves.

His closeness was keeping every bad thoughts of away.

All I could think of that moment was him...and his unconditional love.

If I was living in a dream...then trust me I didn't want to wake up.

I wanted to live in that dream till death.

He turned back to me and I saw a black dress shirt in his hands with his casual trousers.

"Here! Change!" He wasn't asking...he was ordering...with authority and I felt good. So good.

Nandini! You are so lucky! Queen was sighing dreamily and I smiled at her finally.

I quietly took the clothes from his hands and he smiled for a second before he started walking away.

WAIT WHAT?

Freaking out once again I held his hands dropping the clothes on the floor in process.

"Kahan ja rahy ho?" I asked frantically to which he looked confused and worried.

"Outside...so that you could change?" He reasoned with confused expressions and I shook my head.

I couldn't bear his absence for a second...no...no...

"Mat...jaoa!" I pleaded him with eyes and he looked shocked.

Nandini...asking him to stop...you know what you are doing? Queen asked hesitantly and I nodded with determined face.

"Nandini?" He was shocked and I held his hands more tightly.

"I will be lost Manik...don't leave me!" I whispered in a shattered tone and he closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"Nandini...it's for few minutes! Tum change kar lo...I am right outside!" He reasoned...almost weakly but I was not ready.

"Not for a second Manik! Nahi...mat jaoa! Yahen raho!" I myself was not aware about the thing I was asking for...

"Nandini...listen! I don't trust myself around you most of the time okay? Don't make it difficult for both of us!" He warned me with ferry eyes and I stared at him.

"But I do trust you!" I told him...stressing on each word and he pinched the bridge of his nose before turning his back to me.

"Change!" He mumbled in a dark voice and it sent shivers down my spine.

He stood with the window placing his hands over leaning with it. I guessed his eyes were closed.

Biting my lower lip I stared at his back for a second before I reached the hem of my own shirt and taking a deep breath I pulled it over my head.

Instead of knowing the fact that he could turn any second and see me with his rights I didn't cringe or felt hesitant...

I was ready to give myself to him...

Maybe his closer...with me...his love for me will lessen the pain and suffering from which I was going through.

I could do anything to relive myself from that pain...

Maybe his touch will remove all those horrible memories...

I gulped more and peeled off the jeans from my body along with all the inner wears...

I was standing all exposed with a man who has his back at me...

But that man was not ordinary na!

He was my man...

The day he stumbled in my office I gave him the right over me...

Now it was his choice...whenever he claims his right.

Thinking to myself almost numbly I reached for the black shirt he had given me.

I quietly slipped in it and started buttoning it one by one when suddenly I lifted my eyes only to gasp out loud because Manik was staring at my reflection which was falling on the window...

My eyes met his through the reflection and my hands dropped from the shirt which was half buttoned yet.

He stared at me for few more seconds before...

"Fu*k!" He cursed audibly loud and the next moment he came strolling towards me.

All the best! Queen exclaimed...

The first thing he did was to cup my cheeks hard enough to grip my hair too and the next thing I found his demanding, eager lips on mine.

My breath stopped and I stood frozen on my place as he kissed me again and again. He bite my lower lip gently pulling me back from the trance and eventually my eyes got closed as I responded to his kiss with same eagerness.

He took my bottom lip in his and nibbled over the flesh, hard enough to leave a mark. His mark. Then his tongue traced the corners of my lips asking for entrance which I willingly gave.

I knew where it was leading to...

I knew it was wrong...

I knew I wanted to stop him...

I knew...I knew he needed to know everything about me first then I should wait for his choice but...

That very moment I became selfish...

I become selfish for his love and wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him better.

I became selfish...though I knew I was not the woman for him but I needed him.

He pushed himself in me and I backed off a little with him still torturing my lips until the back of my knees hit the bed causing me to fall on the bouncy mattress along with him.

I was totally breathless and sensing it he broke the kiss but he was in no mood off parting from my skin because I found his lips on my throat to which I arched my back helplessly.

My hands tried to find solace in his hair but he mercilessly grabbed my wrists and pinned them with his above my head.

"Ask me to stop!" I heard his growl against my throat and I whimpered. Totally on his mercy.

Ask him to stop...don't be selfish Nandini...you know you can't give him a family...tell him...tell him! Suddenly Queen started shouting and my head became heavy.

I needed to tell him...I needed to tell him...

I can't be selfi—...

But before I could speak Manik's lips sucked my collarbone and I let out a shaky deep breath.

"Don—don't stop!" Automatically slid from my lips as a moan and I really couldn't believe it was me...

Few weeks ago I was scared and afraid of man's touch...while now I was begging a man to make love to me?

But once again he wasn't an ordinary man na...

He was my man!

He broke his contact with my skin and stared in my eyes...

"Are you sure?" His voice was husky...full of need and desire.

Was I really sure?

Can I really do this?

I never wanted a physical relation...I never have dreamt of this then why with Manik?

Why with Manik it felt so so right...

"Ye—yes!" I whispered in an emotional tone and Manik smiled softly at me.

"I don't want to take any kind of advantage! Tell me...if you don't want this! This night can be our best one Nandini! I can remove all your insecurities! I can make you mine! You can be my woman! Mine...only mine!" He was giving me immense hopes to live...hopes of a happy life and I fell for it...

Nandini...! Queen sighed helplessly...

"I want you...to..!" I hiccupped and fisted my hands in his hair to my dear life. "To...make me your...wom—woman!" I allowed him...wholeheartedly.

"Gladly!" Was his last whisper before he took my lips in his for a promising kiss and he threw his wet shirt above his head which landed carelessly on the floor with the heap of my clothe with that he ripped off the shirt buttons which I was wearing making me gasp out loud.

And then...

He kissed me madly...insanely...passionately and I forgot my world in him.

His touch...his lips...his wicked tongue was everywhere.

I felt him kissing and licking each of my burnt mark without even asking the source of it while I let tears flow freely off my eyes.

He let me cry as he dug his face in the crook of my neck and kissed every bit of it.

"Don't let these tears flow love! Don't cry! I got you!" I could hear him whisper against my ear and his lips traced it with care. His passion increased until I felt us wrapped in the sheets of the bed and this made my inside warm...

He was making love to me...

He wasn't harsh...

He was polite...

Never in my wildest dream had I thought of loving a man like this and allowing him to love me like this...

I wrapped my arms tightly around Manik's neck as he came back to my lips after torturing the each cell of my body pushing me towards the heights of pleasure.

"Tell me you want me!" He whispered in a demanding tone over my lips and I stared in his beautiful eyes...

"Manik..." I whimpered in protest but he shook his head...

"Tell me you want me!" He demanded again and I cried out helplessly scratching his back with my nails...

"I...yes...want...you!" I hiccupped in desperation, pleading him with eyes and the next moment I was forced to let out a scream on the top of my lungs because he claimed me all of a sudden unannounced...

OH NO!...

Oh...my GOD!

Suddenly my vision went blur and I tried to focus on Manik's face but all I could see was HIM!

He was going to hurt me...

"NO! Stop! Stop!" I screamed in horror and tried to push the man away but...

"Nandini! Shh! It's me Manik! Look at me!" Manik's dark...impatient voice brought me out of my trance and suddenly his face came back into focus...

"Oh Manik!" I cried out in sorrow and hugged his neck tightly to which he remained frozen on his place hugging me back...

"I thought...oh Manik! Am so sorry!" I cried in his neck and he forcefully parted me away staring at me with careful eyes...

There was something in his eyes...

What if he came to know?

NO! NO....he will stop...

He will hate me...now what...no please no...

"Nandini! It's okay! Should I continue?" He asked still in a careful tone and I sighed in relief...

Usy pata nahi chala...I thought to myself and nodded at him.

"Sorry I was going too fast na?" He asked lovingly and kissed my nose while I composed myself before shaking my head...

"No...I just...got scared! Sorry! I don't know!" I spoke with a sad smile and the guilt once again washed over me...

I was being so close to him and hiding so much from him...

"Continue!" I whimpered ignoring all my thoughts and acting selfish.

"Sure! But look at me...this time! I want you to just focus on me okay?" He spoke lovingly and kissed my cheek all the time caressing it to which I nodded again...

Then I myself leaned up and kissed his lips...

The night went by...and this time he took his own sweet moments...

He was more playful and romantic...

Oh my...I love him...

He whispered naughty words in my ears and those made me giggle...

Once again I came closer and he was also on the edge...

Taking few deep breaths he nodded at me in assurance to which I nodded back with a fake...scared smile.

"Hold me tight and don't let your eyes get closed okay?" Those were his instructions before he carefully claimed me causing me to throw my head back with the pillow with a loud baaam!

He fall over me, his face in my neck, his body all sweaty just like mine and I WAS COMPLETE!

Complete?

I can never be...

That I needed to tell him...so bad but I got scared once again...

I didn't want to break our moment...

I racked my fingers slowly and carefully in his hair while he just purred giving my shoulder butterfly kisses...

"You okay?" He finally asked getting up a little to look at my face and I smiled cupping his cheek while tears of happiness and sadness shined in my eyes...

"Never been better!" I whispered nodding my head and kissed his forehead. "Thank you for making love to me!" I added backing off and he rubbed his nose with mine sweetly...

"No, baby! Thank you for allowing me to make love to you!" He replied back with the same love and pecked my lips nth time in the night...

I smiled back and he laid beside me to which I immediately snuggled in his warmth.

I fitted his arms so perfectly...

I rested my head on his chest and his hands run through my still damped hair.

He was quiet now...

It was so unusual of him.

"Manik..? Sleeping?" I dared to ask in a trembling tone and raised my head a little to see him staring out of the window. On my call he turned his head back to me and gave me a faint smile.

"No! I was just...thinking!" He said with a sigh and I bite my lower lip.

"Thinking of what?" I asked...scared of whatever was going on in his mind.

"Are we going too fast?" He asked from nowhere and my throat went dry. "I loved every bit of tonight Nandini! But were you really ready for this?" His voice held doubts and I shook my head.

"Yes Manik! I was ready! Agar ready na hoti tou kabhi...bhi I wouldn't have allowed you!" I tried to assure him with every possible way and he nodded with relief filled his face...

"If you were ready...we both want each other...forever then...why don't you MARRY ME?" His last words dropped bombs on my head and I got a tiny heart attack...

THE MANIK MALHOTRA wanted to marry me??

Was it for real or I was still hallucinating?

__________________________-

Ohkay! I got bored of writing the same stuff again and again like Nandini telling Manik her secrets and then they make love to each other! So I tried to write different reason?

Because the whole story depends upon the secret of Nandini! Yes she was raped that's pretty common but what else? There is something...big very big about her which Manik needs to know but Nandini is delaying it!

Manik has all the rights to know everything but she is scared...like kuch dair aur...kuch moments aur...

And do you think when Manik stopped he got some hint?

Lastly yes! My boy has proposed his woman!!! Yayyyee! Drumrolls!!!!!

So tell me what you think!

Love, Cheers! Mawara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.6K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!
305K 20.8K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...
475K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
736K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye