Back To My Heart • Stiles Sti...

Bởi carlitoswrites

Dayton is back to Beacon hills, this time he has a secret. A lot of things happened during the year that he h... Xem Thêm

Intro
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
Trailer!!!
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
• Chapter 14 •
No words.
• Chapter 15 •
• Aftermath •

•Chapter 5•

2.1K 60 4
Bởi carlitoswrites

•Chapter 5•

"She's not dead." Spoke Derek in Denial.

"Derek, he said 'Theres a dead body, it's Erica', doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretations." I spoke resting my hips against a metal table next to Stiles thinking about poor Erica's demise.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek wondered.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles said.

"Maybe it was the girl in the motorcycle. Okay? The one who saved you." Scott says looking at a cold Isaac.

I'm never doing that.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Isaac said with a towel wrapped around his cold shivering body.

"What if that's how Erica died?" Derek asks.

"They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives." Stiles says.

"Like Werewolf thunder dome." I say looking at my feet, feeling Stiles' eyes on me.

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek says crossing his arms. Of course.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton says.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek says.

He really reeks of confidence. I wish I was like that, sadly I have a lot of insecurities.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asks yet another question towards the sourwolf.

"We need to think this through." I say, looking at Stiles who is looking through his phone.

"Yeah, we need a plan." Scott says.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek asks obviously in his sour tone.

"Uh, I think someone already did. 'Beacon Hills first national closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Stiles says reading of his phone. "Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles finishes.

"How long?" Derek asks.

"It's the internet, Derek." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, Minutes." Stiles finishes.

*

Today is the day of the full moon, I can't be more nervous. Last full moon, Hanna and Jason had to tie me down for the whole night.

I don't know what will happen, so I will not leave the Stilinski house today.

"Come on, Dayton!" Stiles says. Rather annoying. "We need you." He says.

"Uhm – not if I'm going all werewolf on you and kill you." I say laying down and hugging my pillow.

"Well, I trust you. Plus, I'll be there. I took care of Scott, I can take care of you." He says picking up some papers that are on the floor.

"Really? After I told you about me being an Omega, you acted differently for a few days. What happened?" I ask standing up.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Stiles says.

"You didn't look at me in the eyes for two days." I say as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I felt responsible for you being bitten." Stiles says, also not making eye contact. "I feel like that night I should've looked back." He says.

I look at Stiles with a sad smile.

"I'm not your responsibility. Don't blame yourself. We have to protect each other, but that night there was nothing anyone could've done." I say.

"Okay. I'm slightly better now." Stiles says.

"Yeah, You better be." I say chuckling.

I get up and wonder through my clothes on the wardrobe next to my bed for a jacket. I get a blue jacket and put it on.

"You're coming. And trust me this time. I won't let you do anything that you will regret. And I will keep you safe." He says before leaving the room. I smile before following him.

*

"Okay. You see this? This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." Stiles says as we are all surrounding a table, with a map in it.

I look at the stairs in Derek's apartment or whatever you call that which doesn't even have any furniture. Barely. My biter is standing there. Peter hale in the flesh. It's taking me everything not to go there and throw him out the window. Or maybe it's just the full moon talking.

I can already feel a difference in me.

"Can we fit in there?" Spoke Scott.

"Yeah, but very very barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously. So, we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit." Stiles says still looking at the paper.

"Look forget the drill." Derek says in his normal position.

"What?" I ask.

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?" Derek asks making Stiles look up from the metal table.

"What do you – what do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You're gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asks standing up straight looking at the sour wolf.

"Yes, Stiles I am going to punch through the wall." Derek says.

"That's interesting." I say crossing my arms and looking at both figures in front of me.

"Okay, okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there. Don't be scared. Big, bad wolf." Stiles says as Derek holds out his full hard fist. "Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?" Stiles says, putting his hand against Derek's fist which slightly knowing Derek, is no Bueno. "That's maybe 3 inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co..." Stiles says before Derek punches his hand making Stiles instantly wince and yell out in pain.

"Dick." I say before getting ready to throw a punch at Derek but I am stopped by Scott. I start breathing hard.

"You need to calm down. The full moon is starting to have an effect on you." Scott says bringing me to a wall and putting me in hand cuffs which is tied to the wall.

After that, Stiles also comes in still holding his hand. He tells me that everything is going to be okay.

*

Derek and Scott went on their mission and now it's just me, Stiles and Peter. Stiles is next to me while I'm sitting down and waiting for this hell of a night to end and hoping for the best.

"I can't take waiting around like this, you know? It's nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They're severely racked. Racked." Stiles says walking around nervously.

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you up when it's over." Peter says.

"I dare you." I say with an evil smile as the full moon is having an extra effect on me.

"Okay, you calm down." Stiles says sitting down next to me and holding my arms.

"Someone is feisty tonight." Peter says and Stiles tells him to shut up.

I ignore Peter as I lay down with my head on Stiles' legs hoping to fall asleep and only wake up tomorrow morning when all of this is over.

I fall asleep like I wanted and everything turned black.

I wake up in the forest. I look around and there is nothing, just trees.

I look up, seeing two crows on the top of one of the trees.

I hear a howl, I look behind me to see a wolf, an angry wolf looking at me like he is about to attack me.

I turn around and start running, hearing someone following me.

However, whatever was following me didn't have 4 feet, it had 2.

I don't look back due to the fear, I just close my eyes and hope that someone comes and rescue me.

Next thing I know, I take a heard fall into something that feels like water. I open my eyes to see a pool of blood.

I'm in a pool of blood.

I wake up instantly with both guys looking at me. I am a werewolf, my eyes are yellow and I get ready to attack the first person I see. Peter. Someone holds me down while I fight against the person's grip.

"Dayton! Calm down! Calm down!" I hear those words and it has an effect on me. I instantly calm down. I breath against the person's arms as he opens to give me a hug.

"You're okay. We're okay." Stiles says as I go back to my normal self.

I hope so.

-

Hi guys!!!! Thank you for all the support and all the good feedback. It means so much to me ❤️❤️

Share, comment and vote ❤️😘 love you and TTYL!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.9K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...
357K 7.7K 28
**COMPLETED** Kayla Edwards was the popular one, the beautiful, independent, and genius of Beacon Hills High School. After a horrible party that has...
2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...