Underwish

By slasherscrxtch17

This my first time writing this, hope you guys enjoy it. It all started with a wish or a dream, who started... More

2. LV
3. The Catacombs...
4. Friendship
5. Num part 1
6. Num part 2
》Message《
"trust"
Home sweet home
" PLZ be a nice children " part 1
" PLZ be a nice children " part 2
under degree's
wierd sign
Under Degrees
secret message
..PROMISES..?
Ever got a weird vibe..?
announcements
Propositions
Happy 6th anniversary

1. The Fall Introduction

19 1 0
By slasherscrxtch17

SlasherP.O.V.

(Ugh.... My head hurts... what? Where?)

My eyes are opening and I see that I am in a cave...

(How did i get here? Am I in a cavern?)

I begin to stand up- I notice some grass and a yellow golden flower petal. My head followed the flower petals and notice a garden of a golden flowers.

(Golden flowers? In the middle of the cavern? There's a hole at the top, of the cavern-)

I felt a powerful magic barrier- it's blocking my magic.

(I can't teleport there!! ¡¿why can't I teleport there!!?)

I manage to teleport few distance infront of me but there's something preventing me, from teleporting up there.

(Where am i?)

I look around in the cavern and I found my sister laying on the golden flowers, sleeping like if were a bed. "She here... that's  good." I walk towards her and shake her shoulders- she put her hand on my head. "So soft, fluffy." She starts petting my head.

*fluff fluff*

Σ(゜゜)
Wolf boy face

I smack her but she manages to dodge my hits, while sleeping, it's almost like she's the lucky.

(I don't know how she does that...)

I remember my bag, I turn around and notice my bag laying down on the ground. I walk over and pick it up. I put my entire left arm in the bag.

(Where is it!? I can't reach it... come on!)

I push myself further more in the bag. "Got it." Manages to grab the small pouch. "Yes." I open the pouch and in it are filled with nicely fresh blueberries.

(Foxes loves blueberry and fruits and meats and my home made fox nip.)

I grab one blueberry and swirl in circle right in front of her nose- she snap at the blueberry, almost biting my fingers off.

(Right... I shouldn't forget that foxes are faster biters and their lock Jaws.)

"Hmm?" She wakes up. "Morning already... five more minutes, if not, then... one more week...." she sleeps again.

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)
Wolf boy face

"Wake up you lazy cheeky fox-" A footstep echos throughout this cavern. I follow the sounds and there is someone laying there.

(What is this..? Wait she's a human?)

A girl but, there's something bothering me about her.

(It's almost feels like she's has a huge amount of magic. There's no way she has magic... humans have lost their magic hundreds if not then decades ago)

She looks like she fell from the- I look up and notice there's a hole above.

(There's no way she survived that fall.)

I walk towards her- I can hear her breathing and there no sign of injuring.

I walk to my sister and shake her body again. She gets up and tries to punch me- "Whao!" She looks pissed, I shake my hand and points at the direction of the girl where she is laying. "..." She follow my direction-

She looks shocked. "What did you do?" She looks mad at me. "Seriously... Larka." Larka spin in circles.

"Where are we? How did this happen? And is she okay?" She looks at me. "We're in a cavern and there's a barrier that prevents my teleporting spell." She looks shocked.

"It seems that we got dragged into this mess and she is alive, I check... her vitals is fine and she is breathing." I begin to look around.

She gets closer at me. "Did you upset the Elders and this is the punishment!!" She points her finger at me. "No! I didn't do anything I can tell you that." She gets off me.

(I mean we could've been punishment- no i- we didn't do anything so this is not the elders work so something must happened? Wait why can't I remember...)

"So where exactly are we?" I look at the flowers. "Your thought is the same as mine sister. Can you remember anything before we enter this cavern? Or something before that, cause I can't remember anything at all." She looks at me.

I scratch my head. "Well for once... I can't remember anything- huh? That's unusual." I try to remember but nothing happening. "Okay... but right now, you go wake her up." She pushes me towards the girl.

"Wait what? Why me?" I look at Larka. "What!? it's not like i am avoiding putting my fingers marks on her so that later some detective will scan her for finger prints." She smiles at me.

I stare at her. "Fine... ya puppy! We'll play for it then." She raise one of her hand, I did the same. "Okay remember, if you lose then you have to wake her but if I lose then I'll do it." She smiles again.

We wave up and down. "Rock! Paper! Scissor!"

(I got this... it's not like she won almost everytime! Maybe this time I will win, maybe this time I'll-)

Larka laughs in the background, bragging her victory while I lay and sulking on the ground.

(Fate is cruel.)

She push me forward. "Wait! what am I supposed to do here again?" She face pawn herself. "Just, wake her." I shook her body-

She wakes up and got up very quickly. Her face is close to my. "Uuuhhh... hi?" She scream and try to run away from me. "What now?" I look at Larka and she just shrug.

The human girl turns around and looks at us, she fell backwards, still trying to escape from us. "Do we leave her or-" Larka punches me. "Ow... okay... fine... geez." I walk towards her.

"Um... ahem. Hello human girl, we are stuck in this cavern and there is something blocking my magic here, so we might die here-" Larka punch me again. "Ow?" She groans a little.

"Here, let me help you." I extend my hand out for her. She accepts my hand and I help her up. "Forgive, my rudeness, it's just, today is a weird day for us." Larka walk towards the human girl.

"Sorry for my brother, he can be a bit of bone head but beside by that he is a good guy." Larka looks at me. "Anyways, my name is Larka and that hot headed wolf, is my brother." I sigh in defeat.

"My name is Slasher." Larka smiles. "Anyways, what's your name, sugar cube?" She looks nervous.

"...i ...don't... remember..?" She looks embarrassed and scared. "Hey, it's alright, we don't remember either." She looks at Larka.

"How's about we go together, kay?" She hugs Larka. "Oh... uh?" Larka looks at me.

"I guess, we should get going and don't worry, me and my brother will protect you." I look at Larka and she smiles at me. "I- I guess... she can join us." Larka looks surprise.

"Come on then- let's go then? Uh..?" Larka laughs. "There's a open door over there." I walk towards the open door.

"Come on then." Larka catches up to me. "What the?" I notice something in the distance.

"Huh? Howdy..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10.1K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
1.6M 50.2K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...
7.5K 358 20
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...
1.7K 143 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...