The Cersent Moon Necklace

By Carmenlita1

After the wedding of Syra and Yugi. Everyone is enjoying their life's. until one day a person that they used... More

Intro.
Ch.1- Family
Ch.2- Sunlight
Ch.3- Coming back
Ch.4- Mystery man.
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8- Cousins
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11- reveled
Ch.12- Explaing
A note???
Ch.13
Ch. 14- My Elf Puppet
Ch. 16

Ch.15-The Master Sword/Shield

13 1 1
By Carmenlita1

Carmen p.o.v

I was walking to school hearing music in my phone singing until the glad of the sun was hitting an object and it caught my attention. While I went to the objects my eyes widen.

"Time for school again." "You better go to school this time Imoto." "I know sis, don't worry, I gotta go bye family."

I put on my headphones and started to walk and before I put my phone away I check on the time and I still had plenty of time.

"Okay is 7:35 and school doesn't start at 8:30 in the morning. I have plenty of time. Hmm what is that.."

I went to the objects and saw that it was link master sword and shield when I pick them up a note drop in the floor.

"There heavy but oh will, hmm a note"

"Carmen, I made that elf boy of yours into my puppet he's pathetic to be call a "hero" will as a gift from me to you I left you his master sword and shield and I'll be waiting for you, love ya Carmen.- Yami."

"Ugh I hate him, and that little bitch, how could he hurt someone I care for the most and put them into his game, but not to worry I'll get link back."

*time skip by Me being lazy cause I can*

"Now then, Carmen will you answer this question for the whole class. "Which of the following is a non mental that reminds liquid at room temperature?." "..." "CARMEN!!"
"huh, oh sorry I didn't hear the question." "After class, I'm gonna have a talk with your sister and you."

I sigh then I stayed after class, and Syra wasn't happy. But I showed her the note.

"Hello I'm Carmen's older sister Syra." "Hello Syra please sit, I called you to tell you that Carmen is not paying attention in my class, she space out today." "I see will starting today she's gonna pay attention to your class, right imoto" "yes sis.." "Thank you."

"I'm not happy with you Imoto." "I know, but loom at the note Syra." "Let me see it them, that's why you were spacing out today." "Yes and I have his sword and shield in the closet. "

***

Syra p.o.v

I look at Carmen  then she was looking at the shield and sword until the school lights went off.

"Carmen, will get him back." "No sis I'll get him back, I care for him. Hey what happen to the lights. Sis where are you.." "I'm here lucky I have a flashlight app instilled in my phone."

Carmen and I walk out then she stayed close to me until we heard a laugh and saw puppet link.

"Hehe, will, will the goddess is here along with  the dark angel." "Link, look what he have done to you SNAP OUT OF IT PLEASE!" "Carmen... Help..me.. I'm here to get you because my master want you."
(A/N: the italic is the link that is trap and wants me to save him, so yeah on to the story..)  "Your not gonna take her to her crazy ex husband..cause I won't allow it. Don't worry Imoto I won't hurt him I will only weaken him."

I transform into my crimson angel form and he pulled out a dark sword and shield and fought.

"Can't defect me I'll get your sister for my master.. Dark angel." "No you won't and don't worry I won't kill you, just weaken you that my sister could brake the curse on you."

We fought then he came charging at me and about to stab me but Carmen pushed him off and now they were fighting.

"You'll not hurting my sister, cause I know your not like this link. I need you to fight the curse he placed on you." "Carmen.. Keep talking.." "Your gonna be with with my master."

I saw him using dark magic on Carmen and then she fell  unconscious and put a wall that I couldn't go to her and he walk and teleported out

"IMOTO!!" "pathetic little goddess but the power of light will soon be Yami's." "IMOTO.. GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PUPPET!!" "nope, oh and dark angel thanks for the goddess of light this was the last time you see your sister!" "That asshole.. Your gonna pay Yami, for using link on my Imoto.. I kill ya Yami.."

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Yami: wow he's not useless after all, man is good to have link as a puppet.

Me: your a jerk *trying to punch him but grab my wrist and throw me in the floor* I gotta be careful.

Yami: will yeah, one more time you do that, I kill you, and link even the child your waiting on..

Puppet link: vote and comment guys....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...