Me & My Accidental Love (Boyx...

By oxMichixo

Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summ... More

Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Four
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
CHAPTER SEVEN UPDATED
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter: Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter: Five

30.6K 1K 351
By oxMichixo

Sorry for the late update guys! My laptop is kind of fixed... so yeah ~Enjoy~

~Dominique~

So...How do I say this?

Basically last Saturday I found out I'm gay? But I'm engaged to a female. So I'm Bi?

I also realized that I have feelings for one of my best friend's little brother. He has feelings for me too, well he had feelings for me too. Worst? I broke his heart. Three years ago, he confessed to me on graduation day, but I gave him the coldest reply. I was scared. I didn't know what to say.

We had a drunken night together one time and well, we both woke up naked. I didn't know if I was really drunk? Or my heart and soul wanted him. Either way, it's too late to have him now because he's dating a bastard call Benson. That little son of a bitch.

"Dominique!" Someone shook me.

"Er? What? What happened?!" I questioned, looking around me.

"Geez! Dom, what the hell's wrong with you lately?! You've been dozing off all the time! You're not even listening to me half of the time!" Shelby complained as we walked to her next lesson.

I'm not sure if it's me, but lately Shelby has been a pain in the arse! She's always nagging on and on about what bag she wants next or clothes to wear. She's so annoying!

"Right. Sorry." I said.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"No, everything's fine." I replied.

"I don't believe you, there's definitely something wrong. You're hiding something." She crossed her arm. See? A huge pain in the arse. Why can't she be like Sebastian? All cute and sweet, also quite shy.

"I already told you, there's nothing wrong." I said, anger in my tone of voice.

"No, whatever. Tell me what's wrong? You're hiding something." She huffed.

"You know what? Get to your lesson yourself." I glared at her before walking off in the opposite direction. I could hear her calling my name, but I didn't look back. "She's taking the piss!"

"Who's pissing you off?" Someone asked, making me flinch. I turned around and saw Aaron's face. "Hey." He smiled and started to walk along beside me.

"Hey, and it's Shelby."

"What?! But you two are great together." Aaron gasped.

"Apparently not then. Lately she is just so annoying." I sighed. As we walked to our class, a couple of girls stopped our way.

"Erm..." A girl with blonde hair blushed. "Can you sign this magazine for me?" She asked. Aaron kindly smiled and signed the magazine with him as the cover.

"Dominique can you sign this for me please?" A girl with black hair asked.

"Of course." I smiled and kindly signed a magazine, this time with me as the cover.

Not to brag, but after Aaron and I got scouted, we were a instant hit in the modeling world and girls will come up to us every now and then.

"Thank you!" Both of the girl squeaked and walked away.

"So are the both of you having a argument?" Aaron asked and I shrugged as we carry on walking.

"I don't want to see her right now..." I sighed.

"Tough on you bro." Aaron patted me on the back. "Sebastian!" He suddenly called out.

Sebastian looked up and noticed Aaron, but when he saw me, he instantly looked away. I felt my heart just sank a bit.

"Hey Aaron." He smiled as he walked towards us. "Hey Dominique..." He greeted.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So where's this boyfriend I've been hearing about?" Aaron wrapped his arms around Sebastian's shoulder, making his cheeks go a bright shade of red.

"Actually...I'm waiting for him now..." Sebastian carried on blushing, but turned his head to the floor. "He's parking his car." He added.

"So have you two done it?" Aaron smirked and I swear you can see steam coming off Sebastian's cheeks.

"Stop it!" Sebastian pouted and turned around, hitting Aaron on the chest and he began laughing.

"Hey! Seb!" Someone called out, I turned around and saw Benson jogging towards us, panting. He jogged past me and went over to Sebastian and Aaron unwrapped his arm from Sebastian and Benson wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist.

I hate him. I really hate him. Where does he think he's putting his hands.

Wait I'm getting to carried away. Sebastian is not yours Dom! You broke his heart remember?

"Er...I'm gonna get to class." I told Aaron.

"I'll come with you." He said. "See you guys later, and Benson? Take care of him." He finished before catching up to me. "Hey, are you O.K?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm great." I smiled. I will win him back.

                                                                                     ***********

~ Two Weeks Later ~

~Sebastian~

Well it's been two weeks now since I began dating Benson, and I'm happy...I think.

He's caring, nice, handsome and charming, he's perfect. But whenever I see Dominique, my eyes would travel towards him and ignore everything around me. I guess my heart isn't fully healed yet, guess there's still some feelings towards him.

"Okay, now class." Our Design teacher began. "Starting next week you will be having work experiences at either a modeling agency, a clothing design shop or graphic design company. You will be there for a month, but every Wednesday all of you will have to come into school and had in a written report of what you have done. Is that clear?" She finished and the whole class just nodded in response.

"Pst!" Porsha whispered.

"What are you whispering for? You are literally two feet away from me." I sighed.

"Just shut up..." She gave me a blank look and I chuckled. "Are you excited?!" She beamed. "We'll be working with some of the most famous models!" She clasped her hands together and looked away, into another world.

"We probably won't you know?" I bursted her bubble and she slouched back down again. "I just hope I get to work with Aaron."

Porsha and I picked the company Aaron is in and not to mention Dominique as well call 'AMA: America modeling Agency' It's one of the most famous agency's in America and we only got in just because of Aaron and Dominique. As much as I am excited to work there, I'm also dreading it. It would mean that I will be seeing a lot more of Dominique that I already have.

"I want to work with Leo. He is so dreamy...with his sandy blond wavy hair down to his jawline and those abs! Kill me now!" She moaned.

"I would, bjt then I'll be classed as a murder..." I sighed and she hit me. "Ow...that hurt..." I said in a expressionless voice.

"Whatever! Anyway I'll pick you up next week then yeah?" She asked.

"Yes please." I smiled innocently.

"I still don't know why you haven't gotten your drivers licence, I mean they're great."

"It's just scary, I mean you have so much gears to control and there's a big chance of having a car accident!" I pouted.

"Yeah...right..." She turned away, back to her work.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"I'll see you later, I'm going to meet up with Benson." I told Porsha.

"Ooooo...Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow, I don't have any more lessons today." She said. I gave her a hug and we went our separate ways. I walked to the student lounge room and waited for Benson there for about five minutes before he showed up.

"Sorry to make you wait." He apologized.

"No it's fine." I shook my head slowly with a smile. Then Benson took my hand and we walked to the cafeteria for something to eat before we go to our next lessons. "Erm...I might be a bit busy for the next month because I've got a month of work experience." 

"Awww..." He pouted. "Don't worry, we can see each other when we both have a day off." He smiled. "So where are you going for your work experience." He asked before he took a bite of his sandwich.

"America's Modeling Agency, the one where Aaron works in." I replied.

"And Dominique?" He asked and I nodded my head slowly. 

"But I doubt I'll be working with him though." 

"I'm just worried because you still have feelings for him, what if you start to fall for him again?" He frowned.

"I'm not going to lie; I think I still have feelings for him, but it's not like that anymore." I explained. "Because I have you..." I mumbled slightly, but he was still able to hear me, making my cheeks blush.

"AWWWWW, you're too cute!" He squeaked like a girl and then laughed.

"Shut up." I murmured and turned away.

~Monday~

"Sebastian! Are you done yet?! We're going to be late!" Porsha yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Today's the day we start our one month work experience and I'm quite excited. Porsha came about a hour ago and waited for me to get ready, but however I'm still not done...

"Five more minutes!" I yelled back

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

"I'm done now, just need to get my keys!" I yelled and grabbed my keys on my desk before grabbing my backpack and running down the stairs.

"Finally!" Porsha groaned. "Let's go." She said and I followed her out to her car. It took us about twenty minutes to drive there since it was quite far away. Porsha parked the car in the parking lot and we went to the reception.

"Hello, welcome to America's Modeling Agency. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked us from behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm Porsha Humes and this is Sebastian Miller. We came here for work experience." Porsha told her and she nodded.

"Oh yes, we've been expecting you. Here are your ID's and if you would just take a seat, I'll get the manager here to tell you what you would be doing." She instructed.

"Thank you." Porsha and I said in sync. We put our ID's on and we waited for the manager like the receptionist told us, then a few minutes later a women who seem to be in her thirties, dressed  very smartly greeted us.

"Hello, I'm the manager here, but you can just call me Susie." She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Porsha. It's a honor for you to let us work here." Porsha shook her hand.

"I'm Sebastian. Thank you for letting us have this opportunity." I smiled and shook her hand.

"No, it's my honor to have the both of you here. Plus Aaron and Dominique has been talking a lot about you two." She smiled. "Now please follow me." She said and we did. We went past two double doors and inside was amazing! There were large glass windows everywhere and a large curve stairway leading up to the second floor, you would see designers and stylist planning their next outfits and models walking around. "The both of you will be assigned to two different models, one for each of you and you will help the model pick their clothes and do their make-up, but there will be a supervisor who will check in on you every now and then." She explained.

"Sebastian!" I heard Aaron's voice called out and I turned to look, Aaron was standing by Dominique and they both started to walk over.

"Hey Aaron." I smiled.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked.

"Yep. I'm all pumped up." I beamed.

"Well that's great!"

"So will I be assigned with you? Can I please?!" I begged. I did not want to be assigned with Dominique, never ever.

"I'm not sure, because my schedules all book up." He sighed. "Susie, who are they assigned to?" Aaron asked.

"Well, Porsha you're assigned to Hugo." She said and I could see her eyes lit up. "And Sebastian..." Anyone, but Dominique. Anyone, but Dominique. "You're assigned to Dominique, is that O.K with you Dom?" FUCK MY LIFE.

"Yeah, I'm fine with that." He smiled. Oh his charming smile...those dimples...wait. Stop Sebastian you can't do this, you have Benson, you and Dominique are just acquaintances!

"Then Aaron will you please guide Porsha to Hugo's dressing room and Dom, I'll leave Sebastian in your hands." Susie smiled. Porsha went off with Aaron to Hugo's room and Dominique guided me his dressing room. 

"So are you nervous?" He asked me as we made our way to his room.

"Yeah, quite a bit..." I chuckled slightly.

"Don't be you'll be fine." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

When we reached his dressing room, he opened the door for me to enter first, but then everything was blurry for a second. The next minute when my eyes can focus, I was pined to the door by Dominique, both hands above my head were grasped his hand.

"Dom...what....what are you doing?" I asked nervously. My mind is going blank. I can't think.

He didn't reply to me, he looked sad, a bit heart broken maybe. His eyebrows were creased and his eyes were gloomy. 

And before you know it, his lips were suddenly on mine.

Yeah....I'm just going to walk away before I get murdered....

I'M SO SORRY! I KNOW IT'S A CLIFFHANGER! I'M SORRY! But hope you enjoyed it :)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
1M 34.7K 29
Travis Ortega finally asked the boy he's been crushing on for a year on a date. On that date, they shared tales about each other. Their likes, dislik...
5.6K 345 18
University was meant to be a new start, a place where Alex was open about his bisexuality. But meeting his confidently gay flatmate, Scotty, makes Al...
23.1K 2.6K 54
Life was never fair and Elizabeth, understood this concept when her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. That was the worst day of Elizabet...