Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Por BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Más

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

24-Date?

23.4K 788 147
Por BluePringlez

Asoka POV.

I woke up with a yawn and looked around. Yes..I finished my work in Hiroshi...and caught up on my sleep here. The world here is amazing. But...If you are all alone, sometimes, its slightly boreing. No. Thats what the animals are for. I smiled and got up from my bed. I went onto my labtop and searched for some videos of me. Aka. Asoka Hatake.

Instantly I saw all these parings of Asoka x Kakashi. Fan Based Pictures. I almost threw the labtop at the wall at one. My face was red now. I looked into the mirror. So freaking red. I took in deep breaths. Calm down.

I decided to check youtube for PewDiePie. Soon I found a Happy Wheels Video. I watched it with a big grin on my face.

-play video or pay conqencuences (sp?)-

I laughed out loud each time I saw something funny. Which was every Five Seconds.

Finally I clutched my stomach from laughter. Tears ran down my face.

(Video @ 7:00)

The father tried to sacrifice the son to the giant number of land mines. I say tried because the son held onto the back of the chair for dear life as the father spewed (hehe spewed) curses at the son for being a disgrace, and not taking one for the team.

I sighed. I was acctually really tired. My Kekkai takes alot out of me. I walked into my closet and opened my eyes to see the ceiling of Kakashi's house. It was...night. I sighed and went to sleep...again.

I was awakened by sounds of knocking on my door. I sat up and yelled.

"I'm Up!" Like I usually did whenever someone woke me up.

I looked around to see I was in Kakashi and my house. I looked at the door as it slowly opened. Kakashi seemed to hide behind it, peeking slightly.

"Its eight. I thought you'd be up by now... so you'd get ready and do whatever girls do." He said akwardly. I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for the wake up call. Sorry for scaring you with my yells of wake." I said.

"Its fine." He said, repling for both sentences. It was silent, filled with partial uneasyness. "Whats the plan for today then?" He asked me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you asking me?"

"I thought you wanted to train them in some three day program." He said. I nodded. Awsome, he gives me full control until I know its Gaara time. Or atleast before Gaara time.

I gasped. Realizing something. We had to go on missions, so when those factoring signs came up, I'd know. So how would I train them..? OH MY GOSH! :D I'm not sure If I would be able to do 4 people at once. But it's worth a try.

I smirked. "Oh, today we will be doing training in Hiaso. First we'll do missions, after we finish, we'll train like hell in Hiaso for about... until I feel they're ready. Of course theres always the chance that I might not be able to bring all five of us...but its worth a try." I said.

He didn't look happy with that but nodded and closed the door. I got up and went into the bathroom with a change of cloths.

I took a quick shower and dressed up, wraping a short hand towel around my hair. I was kind of missing my long brown hair...but I guess this makes me...unique.

I sighed and fixed my forehead protecter. Then washed my face quickly. I went out of the bathroom unsucsessfuly fighting a yawn.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Kakashi was patting his stomach. He had a bowl of cereal out for me. I looked at it dully. I sighed and sat down, eating it quietly. I finished quickly and washed the dishes after my self. I went onto the couch and started watching T.V. but my mind wasn't on it. I was staring though it.

I wasn't able to focous, everything in my mind was building up into piles and piles of things, unable to be sorted out. I couldn't even tell you one thing I was thinking about. It was a jumble of things that were going in one ear and out the other.

I was thrown into reality when I felt the seat pull me to one side. My head snapped to that side to see Kakashi looking questionably at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, its just you were looking serious...what are you thinking about?" He replied with a question.

"Was not. Thats just what my face looks like. And I was thinking about nothing." I replied. It was quiet.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied. "You?" I asked.

"Fine..." It was an akward silence. "I wanted to know if you'd like to go out, to eat with me tonight." He broke the silence. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure." I replied nonchalant.

"On a date." I choked on my own saliva and did a double check. Going into a coughing fit.

"Why would you wan't to go on a date with me?" I coughed some more.

"Why not?" He asked, sounding alittle dejected, and confused at the same time. I realized my mistake.

"No,No. I'll go with you, but I don't understand why." I fixed.

"But why not?" He countered.

"Well, there is no reason to go out with me." I said confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking confused aswell. I sighed.

"I don't get why you wan't to go out with me." He opened his mouth to respond but I cut him off. "Are you going to keep countering with questions? Its quite frustrating, and getting us nowhere." I said with a sigh. He sighed and looked away.

"I'd like to get to know you better...since we are husband and wife, and live in the same home, and barely talk, It'll be on me." He said. I sighed and put my hand on the bridge of my nose.

"Fine...When?" I asked.

"After we're done today." He replied. I nodded and stood up.

"Lets get started then."

-FF-

Naruto and Sauske were panting. Sakura was on her stomach on the floor, too tired to complain. I was tired aswell. Today I decided against going to Hiaso, I didn't know my limits yet, and I was low on my chakara from working with my Kekkai Genkai.

I sighed and looked up at them. My breathing was heavy and slow.

"We will be doing the same thing. Missions then training, tomorow. Meet same place, same time. I'll be epxecting you." Chours of groans. I put my hands in the teliport sign and poofed infront of the house tierdly. I took a step and my knees buckled. I fell to the floor on my knees. I put my hand over my heart that was beating quickly, my lungs burned. I hissed.

My health wasn't good in the first place. I used to always easily get sick, my heart was also sickly. I slowed down my breathing and soon the pain went away. I stood up and walked inside the house.

I was at the couch when I just sat on it and stared blankly at the T.V which was off.

I felt tired and weak. But that was normal for me to feel like. However...I don't like it. I got up and began doing push ups until each muscle screamed for me to stop. I stopped and lay on the floor. I heard the door open and footsteps.

"Asoka? Are you alright?" Kakashi's voice asked. I 'mhm'ed. "Why are you on the floor then?" He asked.

I waved my hands and feet as if I were making a snow angel. My shoulder let out a loud crack. It sounded alot worse than it was let out to be, but it still hurt. My hand went to it and let out chakara to heal it. It healed well.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I pushed myself up with my non-injured arm and nodded.

"Yeah, when will we go on that 'date'?" I asked changing the subject. He frowned.

"Later, after I take you to the hospital." He said. I nearly jumped out of my skin from the mention of the word.

"No." I said, standing up instantly. I almost fell from how quickly I got up. I had a mineature heart attack.

"What do you mean no?" He asked confused.

"I'm not going." I said, and that was final. He opened his mouth to say something, but I gave him a look and he shut it.

"Fine...would you like to leave soon?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

~FF~

We sat in a quiet traditional resturant. We didn't really wear anything diffrent since I didn't have anything else to use.

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked me and Kakashi.

"I'll have green tea please." I said.

"I'll have plain water." Kakashi said. The woman nodded and went off. He turned his attention to the menu. I looked down at the confusing symbols. And as if I had known Japanese all my life, I suddenly understood it. I saw a bentou box, it was affordable with a good amount of food.

"What would you like to have?" He asked me.

"A Chicken Bentou Box." I said simply. He looked confused but nodded. He stared at the menu for a few minutes before looking at me.

The woman came back with the tea and asked if we were ready. Kakashi looked at me. I nodded a yes.

"Yes. I'll have a beef bentou box, and my wife will have a chicken bentou box." Kakashi said.

"Alright, I'll return with your food in a few minutes." The woman said with a smile, walking away.

Kakashi looked to me with a sharp, yet dull look.

"How are you liking it here?" He asked me.

"Its really nice. I've always dreamed of being here." I said with a smile, pushing my back on my chair.

"Favorite color?" He asked me, and thats how it went on. Questions and awnsers. Random facts and jokes. Getting to know one another. I never had anyone ask me these questions before, or bothering to care. So I never knew myself.

Soon we finished our food and were heading home. We had been caught up in talking that I didn't realize we were home, or that I was tired.

I found myself yawning in mid sentence.

Kakashi smiled and patted me on the head. "Well, you should head off to bed, I'll talk to you tomorow. After all, its not like I'll be leaving anytime soon." I nodded. "Night."

"Night."

I went to my room and collapsed on the bed with a smile on my face.

Even for just talking. I had so much fun. If this was what I was missing when I stayed in my room for all those years. Then I missed out on alot.

*end chapter*

- - - - - - - - - - -

:D

>In beggining of the week: Had no Emails- :/

>Middle of week: Still nothing- :'c

>End of week: Where are my wattpad notifications?!- ;_;

>Now: \(*w*)/ Hallelujah.

Happy? :3 Sorry it took so long~ ^^'

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

73.3K 2.2K 50
When Iruka Umino is in love with the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, things begin to build up in their relationship but people are there to also corrup...
147K 5K 20
Rose was left at an orphanage after the death of her parents, living under the abuse of the head matron. After creating bonds with the other children...
3.2K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
78.2K 2.5K 34
'Her heart beat fast as she ran through the woods, moonlight casting shadows of trees in her path. The only noise was the soft sounds of the women's...