Our Affair (BoyXBoy)

By BookWorm622

I'm sure you've heard my story or stories similar to mine but I tell you this mine is totally different. Not... More

Our Affair (BoyXBoy)
Our Affair: Chapter Three
Our Affair: Chapter Four
Our Affair: Chapter Five
Our Affair: Chapter Six

Our Affair: Chapter Two

467 20 3
By BookWorm622

Chapter Two!

I want more votes and comments if you want the next chapter

Who do you think looks more like Dustin Matthias Lauridsen or Jackson Rathbone leave it in a comment.

"Don't tell Lauran," River said as we sat in his kitchen. We've just started his tutoring sessions two weeks after Mr. Jordan asked me to help River. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement since Lauran always bragged about how smart of a boyfriend she had. I didn't blame him from wanting to hide it from Lauran. Not only was she beautiful but she was smart also. "If she knew....she would probably laugh in my face." River looked at me with those beautiful green eyes giving me a perfect puppy dog face.

"Don't worry about it your secret is safe with me." he smiled at me and relief washed all over his face, "So let's getting it cracking." I smiled pulling out my large notebooks filled with notes and blank piece of papers and a mechanical pencil and a large eraser.

~

About two hours later I knew where River stood in Mr. Jordan's class. Not only was he having trouble but he really didn't understand a thing going on it that class, "So do you understand this problem now?" I asked. River frowned and looked at the problem.

"Wouldn't you move the A over the 5?" he asked me looking at me with hopeful eyes. I smiled and nodded, "Seriously?" he asked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes. You got it right." I said and he jumped up.

"Damn! This shit is hard." He said taking his seat, "Can we take a break?" he asked and I nodded, "Can I get you anything? My mom would kill me if I didn't ask a guest for anything to eat or something?"

"Coffee will be fine." I said as I watched him walk over to his freezer. I was now looking at his attire. He was wearing a grey tank top that was hugging his athletic body perfectly while wearing loose fitting gym shorts. He was a work of art really.

"Is black coffee ok?" I snapped out of my drooling and smiled softly nodding, "You know Dustin first time I started dating Lauran I thought you hated me." River said as he poured the black beans in the pot with his back towards me. When I didn't say anything River kept talking, "I asked Lauran and she said that you were just friends and nothing much about it."

"We are just friends." I said and he nodded still not looking at me.

"Well yeah but anyway. What I'm trying to get at. Let's be friends." River turned around looking uneasy, "I mean to make Lauran happy. And we hang out most of the time anyway so it only makes sense if we become friends." I frowned listening to him. River poured me a cup of coffee and handed it to me, "If that's ok with you."

I took a long sip of the warm liquid allowing it to warm my body all the way, "Sure. What could be the harm of that," Of course my heart breaking even more. I looked up to see River smiling.

"Awesome! I thought I was going to have to beg you to be my friend." He said as he leaned his back against the counter smirking at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Beg? Oh my gosh I would love for him to beg for me to go out with him. Just one date that's all I'm asking for!

"You got to be kidding me," I laughed shaking my head hiding behind my hoodie. River shook his head and leaned on the counter smiling at me. We were so close that I could see some of his facial hair growing on his chin. It was kind of sexy on him. "What?" I sat back feeling the need not to be too close to him. It was like he could hear my heart beating wildly in my chest.

"Nothing." He smiled, "Just remembered the time you got hit by that ball. I seriously thought I was getting lucky with a cute girl." I frowned. "That's a compliment!" he reassured me.

"So it's a compliment being told I look like a girl?" I asked and he frowned thinking about it. "Yeah that's what I thought." I laughed shaking my head, "Well I guess I should be leaving." I said wanting to get out in River's state of confusion. I began to pack my belongings, "If you need more help just call me and keep studying."

I was about to leave until River called me back, "Uh thanks for your help and please don't forget about....uh not telling Lauran too." I smiled and nodded.

"It's our little secret," I said and took my leave.

~

I sat on Lauran's bed as I worked on my homework, "River told me you two were hanging out today." I nodded as I pushed in the math problem in my calculator. The world would come to an end if I didn't have my calculator. I might be smart but I wasn't that smart.

"Uh yeah," I could still River's voice telling me not to tell Lauran, "You know he's not that bad of a guy." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Way better than Travis."

"Oh god don't ever speak that idiot's name in this house ever again!" she said as she tossed her hair over her shoulders. "I can't believe I went out with him! He was so stupid."

"But he was hot." I said and Lauran just rolled her eyes. "What?"

"I just think it's amazing how you can be gay and not have a boyfriend." I scuffed and threw a pillow at her head, "What! That's a compliment! I mean you are cute and if you weren't gay and my best friend I might have even thought about dating you." she said as she threw the pillow to the ground rolling on her side.

"Gross."

"I agree." She laughed and smiled as she stared at my face with her blue

eyes watching my every move. I got a little creped out. I mean I'm not as self-conscious as I used to be but I still didn't like it when people stared at my face for long periods of time for no reason. I was about to tell her to stop but suddenly her bedroom door opened.

"Mom and dad said it's time for dinner." Her younger brother, Tristan, said looking at Lauran. Really Tristan wasn't Lauran's real brother. They adopted him a year back once they found out Lauran's mother couldn't have any children and since Lauran's about to be leaving for college they wanted to have another child.

So in came Tristan. He was a shy boy who wore hoodies all the time and baggy jeans. He didn't talk much unless he had too. He was just weird to put it blank. Like right now, he's just standing there staring at Lauran waiting for her to talk, "I hear ya." She said finally feeling a little uncomfortable. Tristan nodded and gave me a quick glance and closed the door behind him as he left. Once the door was close Lauran sighed in relief, "That boy is weird." She laughed shaking her head, "But that's only when you're here."

"What?" she nodded humming to herself, "You didn't!" I screamed in horror. Lauran frowned and looked at me.

"What did I do?" she asked me confused.

"Did you tell him that I'm gay?" I asked and Lauran just glared at me.

"Seriously Dustin? I only know the guy for a year. You seriously think I would inform him about my closet gay best friend being gay when his own parents don't even know? Gosh have some faith in me." she said as she got up pulling on some sweat pants. "Besides he doesn't talk that much and last time I checked he's just some loner. My parents are worried that he might be doing drugs."

"Well he must have had a troubled past or something." I said not liking how people would just think that just because you're adopted you would be a trouble kid. Some people made smart choices after coming from a troubled past. Lauran shrugged ending the conversation and I was thankful for that.

We went downstairs to see everyone already sitting at the dining table with plenty of food on the table, "Let's say grace." Lauran's mother said as we all sat around the table and held hands. This was a common dinner at Lauran's house. Don't get me wrong I don't hate God or anything if I had to be honest religion sort of freaked me out.

I've been told that being gay was the worse sin known to men and also that I would go to Hell when I died. Did I believe it? If I thought about it long enough I probably would say yes. I mean come on someone had to have made us. We couldn't have just popped out of nowhere and crap. It was just a real touchy subject with me. I wanted to be normal....I wanted to go to Heaven with all my loved ones but it wasn't going to happen with me being gay.

"Aww do you have to leave now?" Lauran whined as I walked out to my red Bug. Yes it was my baby. Since my grades were top notch my dad decided that I should get a new car. A 2013 car. I was so happy that I cried. This was my dream car. "I'm so jealous of your car. I wanted this car!" Too bad you got my River.

"Trade?" I said without thinking.

"For what?" Lauran's face lit up like a Christmas tree, "Anything you want! You name it."

River.

"Like you have anything I want." I lied and she pouted. "See you tomorrow." I waved as I got in my car and started up. I drove in silence wanting nothing more than to go home and take a much needed shower and then go to bed. It was just 11:43 but it felt like it was 1 in the morning. When I got home and said hey to my parents my phone went off.

An unknown number. I frowned but I didn't give my number to an-

Hey it's River. Thanks for today. Don't forget to keep our little secret :) see you.

Lauran's Man

I re-read the text about three times when I finally understood the fact that River got my number without me giving it to him. And the way the text was written it was like we were having an affair. Yeah we were hiding something from Lauran but it wasn't a big deal. I sighed shaking my head.

I was thinking way too much over a stupid text. It wasn't like he was confessing his undying love for me or anything. But I couldn't help myself from smiling.

Our little secret.

__________

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858 88 27
I'm just a senior boy in highschool, I'd like to think of myself as an 'Outcast', having some what of a normal teenage life except... My life is cons...
152 38 19
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...
1.8K 70 24
It's not a mystery. It's no secret. There are no rumors floating around that aren't perhaps a little bit true. The events leading up to all of this a...
848 46 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...