What's Done in the Dark (Urba...

By omgchele

The story of Nyree Porter, a 17 year old girl, who's always had everything handed to her all of her life. Onc... More

What's Done in the Dark
In the Beginning...
The Present
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Questions

Chapter 5

72.5K 1.6K 1.2K
By omgchele

Nyree

I held on to my short skirt as I sat down in front of Mel. I crossed my legs under my desk and slightly turned my hed back to look at Mel, who was paying no type of attention to me. I scoffed at his ignorance and just faced forward in my seat. What did I not have that Precious did? I knew I was pretty enough for him and smarrt enough but was Precious better? Did I lack the classiness that she obviously had? 

I tapped my finger against my desk and finally got up the courage to talk to Mel. I turned around in my seat. "Romel?" "What's up?" He asked starring at his phone screen that was completely black. I knew he was still upset with me so he wasn't going to look at me instead he was just going to stare at his blank phone screen, being ignorant like always. "Do you think I look pretty today?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone and raised an eyebrow as his eyes roamed over my entire body. He shook his head and looked back down at his phone. "You look like one of the other chicken heads walking around here with no clothes on 'cause they trying to get laid." I rolled my eyes and opened up my mouth to speak when some boy sat down in the seat next to me. "Y'all talking to each other?" He asked looking between Mel and I.

Mel shook his head. "Nah we're not." The boy smiled and turned to me before sticking out his hand. "What's up?" He asked shaking my hand. "Nothing," I mumbled. "Are you new here?" I shook my head. Was I that invisible? "No, I've been in this school since freshmen year." "Oh, I've never noticed you before. I'm TJ."

TJ? What the hell was a TJ? "I'm Nyree." "That's a beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl," He replied. I smiled. "Thank you." "Can I get your number so we can chill sometime?" He asked. I shook my head, no. "No. I don't even know you boy and I don't even know your real name." "I just told you it ws TJ," He said. "That's not even a real name."

I faced forward in my seat, not wanting to hear anything else he was saying. "How about instead of getting your number we have lunch together today? What lunch do you have?" He asked. "Second." "I got first but I'll skip for you." I nodded my head. "I'll see you at lunch Nyree." "Mhmm," I mumbled, dreading going to lunch so I'd have to see him. He was cute but stepping to me with some fake name wasn't cute.

I rolled my eyes and watched as he walked back over to the other side of the room, to join the rejects who never did anything in school. Had he been around that crew all year or was today the first time I noticed him. I stayed forward in my seat, always stealing glances at them. They were the kids in school, just attending because they knew they had to so the police wouldn't get suspicious about them loitering the streets all day, selling dope with the rest of the drug dealers. 

"So, what? Is that your little boyfriend now?" Mel snickered behind me.

I turned around and looked back at him. "No. Why are you so concerned about me all of a sudden? Shouldn't your girlfriend be upset about the two of us talking?" I asked him. "Yeah, she might but I was just wondering. Look, to save the two of us the drama I'll just move. Aight?" I rolled my eyes and listened behind me as Mel gathered up his things and walked to another side of the room, far away from me. 

I walked into the crowded lunch room and looked for a place to sit. I had been dreading lunch all day. Not because of seeing TJ but I knew that Mel wasn't going to want to sit with me, so I was gonna have to sit by myself or with people I didn't even know. I sighed and sat down at an empty table by myself and searched around the lunch room for Mel, who I found hugged up on Precious by the lunch line. 

My eyes darted around the lunch room, just starring at the happy people when I saw TJ sitting on top of a table, talking to some guy. He looked around and slid him something. The guy nodded his head, gave him some dap and walked away from him. TJ jumped down from the table and walked through the lunch room, talking to some people and handing off stuff to others as he walked up to me, smiling. 

"What's up? You missed me?" TJ asked pulling out he seat next to me and sitting down. "I just saw you first period." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "So? That means you could still miss me. I missed you." I bit my lip, trying not to smile. "I know you wanna smile!" He laughed at me. I smiled. "Maybe just a little bit."

"Of course you did. So, what's up with me and you? You tryna chill this weekend of nah?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I might be busy but I'll see," I replied. He nodded his head. "Aight, well let me get your number." I smacked my lips. "I told you earlier in class this morning that you can't get my number until we get to know each other."

"Well, how can I get to know you without your number?" He smirked. For some reason, his smirk alone sent butterflies swarming through my stomach, giving me that nervous feeling that I haven't experienced in awhile, especially around a guy. "See that's different." He smirked. "Of course it is," He said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He handed me his phone and let me put my number inside of it. "Save it under some cute shit too," He laughed trying to look at his phone. I laughed and pulled his phone back so he couldn't see my put my number inside of it. "You gon' be happy with whatever I put inside of it." He smiled, that almost heart warming smile. "I might be." I smiled and handed him his phone with my name saved under Ree.

"So, what's up with you sitting alone at lunch? You ain't got no friends?" He asked, blowing my high. "I do have friends." "Then why are you sitting here alone?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up, just so happening to see Mel and Precious walking through the lunch room holding hands like they haven't been glued to each other all day. I sighed and tried looking down at my lap but my breasts, that were pushed up, got in my way.

"Who's that nigga?" He asked, probably noticing me starring at them. "An old friend of mine." He formed his mouth in the shape of an 'O' and nodded his head, completely understanding what I was talking about. "Forget that nigga. He ain't shit and neither is that lil trick he runnin' around with. Every nigga in this entire school den' probably hit and quit that. Shit. I even heard her shit ain't even that good," He poked my inner thigh. "I bet yours is better than hears."

I slightly blushed and moved away from him. "Stop touching me there," I giggled, watching as he scooted closer to me. He turned my chair around so I was seated in between his open legs. He grabbed on to my thighs, rubbing them slowly. "Whatchu gon' do if I don't stop? I know you like this shit." I nodded my head, still blushing just from his touch.

He ran his hand up my skirt and stopped when he got to the thog I had on today. I wanted this to be with Mel today, so I bought a thog over the weekend, just for this specific purpose. I bit my lip and watched as he scooted closer to me so it didn't look like he was doing anything to me. He pushed my thog aside and stuck a finger inside of me, instantly making me go nuts. I loved the feeling of someone's finger against my lower lips. It felt amazing. 

I grabbed his hand, stopping him from pushing his fingers inside of me and I crossed my legs. "We can't do this at school," I said sitting his hands down in his lap. He looked down at his wet fingers and put them in his mouth as a huge grin formed across his face. "I knew you tasted good. Now, all I'm tryna do is make you scream my name when I go deep in that tight ass p*ssy of yours."

I laughed and pushed him back. "Stop it TJ." He smiled and grabbed on to my thighs. "Aight I'll stop 'cause I gotta do some shit before lunch is over," He stood up and grabbed his backpack, which looked stuffed to capacity but I knew what guys like him did and it wasn't school work. I knew what his backpack was full of and I knew what he had to do before lunch was over. I nodded my head. "Alright. I'll see you around."

He flashed me a smile before tossing his backpack over his shoulders. My eyes stayed glued to him as I watched him make his rounds through the cafeteria, delivering things to certain students. I don't see how guys like him never got caught. They stood out in the middle of the world and everyone is oblivious about the drug and money exchanges he and the people he was around did. 

~~~~

"TREY!!" My voice seemed to crack each time I screamed his name but I couldn't help myself. Trey had a certain stroke game that made the only thing you want to do is scream his name at the top of your lungs. He grinned and looked down in my eyes as he pushed some of his last strokes before the two of us finally tapped out.

"Damn," He mumbled, laying back on my Mama's bed. Once we got back to the house and found out Mama wasn't here, we couldn't make it to my bedroom before we began ripping each other's clothes off so we made due in her bed. I rolled over on my stomach and wrapped an arm around his sweaty, muscular body. "Baby?" I asked running my fingers over the tattoo's on his chest, that seemed to beam under the lights due to the sweat on his body.

"Don't call me that Ree." I rolled my eyes. "I'll call you what I want to call you baby," I replied. "Can you make me something to eat." He shook his head and yawned. "Nah. Hope is bringing back food." "Are you gonna thank her?" I asked climbing up on his lap. He grinned and rested a hand behind his head. "Of course I am." I bit my lip. "How?" I asked grinding around on his d*ck that was beginning to get hard under me.

"None of your business little girl. You always tryna get involved in grown folks' business when you should be changing these sheets before Hope get's back." Trey pushed me off of his lap and stood up before pulling up his boxers. I rolled my eyes. "You can get the sheets," I said climbing off of the bed. I gathered up my things and was on my way out of the room when he grabbed me.

"Get these damn sheets girl." I grinned and looked down at his hand, holding a tight grip on to my arm. He sighed and loosened his grip when he saw my face. "Excuse me?" I asked, folding my arms, knowing he would do whatever I wanted because if Mama found out about us she'd get him put in jail; she'd get him put under the jail for screwing his daughter.

"Get the sheets off of the bed. Please?" He asked, trying to conceal his nerves. I bit my lip ad shook my head. "I'm kind of tired. How about you get it before Mama gets back and beats your ass." I turned and walked out of the room, leaving him standing there. "I got something for yo' ass later on little girl," He yelled after me as I walked into my bedroom.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my bedroom door close, just trying to drown him out. He knew he wasn't going to do anything to me, especially since I'm his only source of sexual pleasure, when my Mom wasn't around. Trey wasn't getting rid of me. He wasn't gonna do anything but sneak in here to sleep with me after Mama goes to sleep tonight. 

I dropped my dirty clothes on my bed and picked up my ringing phone. "Hello?" I asked, answering the unknown number. "What's up? It's TJ." I smiled at the sound of his deep voice and sat down on my bed. "Hey TJ. What'chu doing?" I asked. "Just thinking about you, beautiful. Let me come by your house." I bit my lip and listened in as I heard Trey walking past my room, still cussing me out for not changing the sheets on Mama's bed.

I rolled my eyes. "Hold on TJ." I sat my phone down on my bed and swung my door open. "Will you shut the hell up! I'm on the phone!" I yelled to Trey, who was on his way down the stairs. "Whatever. You better get down here and do this laundry little girl." "Little girl my ass. You better get on that laundry before my Mama comes back and shut up! I'm on the phone. Rude ass," I mumbled slamming my door close.

I picked up my phone to hear TJ laughing. "Who was that nigga you was talking to like that?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Just my Mama's fiancee. He don't mean nothing though." "Alright, well can I still come over?" "I don't even know you like that. You won't even tell me your real name," I replied. "I told you earlier that it was TJ. Why you still playing hard to get?" "Because I am hard to get but come on over if you want to. I'll text you the address."

"Alright," I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was smirking but I just shrugged it off. I hung up and texted him my address before walking downstairs to the basement where Trey was at doing the laundry, like he should. "I knew you'd finally see things my way," I announced walking up behind him. I could hear him kissing his teeth as I wrapped my arms around his bare waist. "You need to stop trying to be grown." I rolled my eyes and stood on my tippy toes so I could reach his neck.

I planted my head in the crook of his shoulder and kissed on his still somewhat sweaty neck. "I'm sorry baby." He turned around and leaned up against the washer as he took my body into his large hands. "I know you aren't being honest," He stated, pulling me closer to his warm body. "I promise I am being honest. I have a friend coming over, so you need to put on some clothes before he comes," I replied.

"He?" He asked. "Yeah, he. I met a guy at school today like you told me to and he's coming over tonight. Are you jealous?" I grinned. He let my body go, pushing me away. "Hell nah," He said folding his arms across his chest. I stepped closer to him, unfolding his arms. "Well don't be. He's just a little something on the side." "That's the same shit you said about that Mel kid but look what happened with him. What about me?" He asked.

I grinned, knowing he was jealous of me finding somebody else that wasn't him. I don't know what it was about Trey but he got upset every time I was around some other guy that wasn't him. But, when I got upset every time I caught him and my Mama together he expected me not to get upset but how couldn't I? I hated seeing Trey with Mama but I knew I had to contain myself around them, unless I wanted Trey to go to jail but who'd be my fuck buddy then? None of these other niggas can put it down as good Trey can, so I couldn't risk losing him or the pleasurable feelings he gives me.

"You're still gonna be around Trey," I replied.

"So, you expect me to be alright with you having some other nigga around when you still fucking me?" I folded my arms and shifted my weight to the right side of my body. Who was he to be getting upset when he was still sleeping with my Mama and rubbing their relationship around in my face? I nodded my head. "Yeah. Isn't that the same thing you do with my Mama?" "Nah baby girl, it's different. When I met your Mama I ain't know shit about your little fast ass until she bought me over to meet you. If I remember correctly, who came on to who?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed. "It was a mutual decision Trey." "No it wasn't." "Why not? You wouldn't have easily given it up to me if you hadn't been feeling the same way I was. I saw the way you looked at me when my mama wasn't watching. Don't make it seem like I was the only one feeling this way," I replied. "I felt that way but you still came on to me. I admit that I would look at you but I never had any intentions of keeping something like this going. Did you?" He asked, pulling me closer to him.

I almost melted at his grip. I knew Trey couldn't stay mad at me for long. It was only a matter of minutes before he caved and fell for the game that I ran on every nigga I knew but Trey was different. He'd be able to hold out longer than the other guys I knew but he'd always cave, just like the rest of them. I shook my head and looked down at his hands around my small waist. "No but don't you love it? Having unlimited pleasure when ever you want it?" I asked, reaching out to touch his firm abs that Mama always gawked over every time he had his shirt off, which was often.

He nodded his head. "Yeah," He replied, looking down at my hands that were tracing the trail of hair, that would lead me towards his rock hard member. As much as Trey wanted to deny it, he had the same feelings as I did and he loved having sex with me. I slipped a hand down his shorts and found him. As soon as my cold hands came in contact with him I immediately began jerking him off, something that I knew he liked for me to do.

I pushed his shorts down and joined them on the floor, where I stood on my knees to give him head. Almost as soon as my mouth came in contact with the head of his p*nis the doorbell rang. I smirked and stood up. "What the hell was that? Who told you to stand up?" Trey asked, trying to push me back down on my knees but I pushed his hands off of me. "I have company. Could you get the door for me? I'll finish up down here."

"Whatever," He smacked his lips and pushed past me so he could go upstairs. "Ree?" I turned around and watched as he stood by the bottom stair. "Don't think this is over." "Of course," I grinned turning back to the washer. I closed the top and immediately started searching through the hamper when I heard the front door open up but I heard my Mama's voice.

"Ree get up here!" She yelled. I sucked my teeth, got dressed in some better clothes and jogged up the steps, to see TJ standing there with Mama and Trey. Mama smiled. "Hey baby, how was your day?" "Fine," I glared at Trey, who was smiling as if nothing happened downstairs. She turned to TJ. "Who's your friend?" She asked. 

"His name's TJ. We're going upstairs." I grabbed TJ and was on my way to the steps when my Mama stopped me. "Don't go anywhere just yet. So, I was at the grocery store this morning before work and you'll never guess who i saw there," Mama smiled. "Who?" Trey and I both asked at the same time.

"Mrs. Jacobs!" She exclaimed. I gagged at the sound of her name. That was Romel's mother. "We haven't seen each other in such a long time, you know? So, she invited all of us over for dinner tonight." 

I sighed. "But Tj just came over and I don't want to go over her house. Romel and I aren't friends anymore," I replied. She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care. I'm still friends with his Mother and you're going to respect her. Do you know how much help she's been to the two of us since you and Romel met? We're going over her house for dinner and that's final," She turned to TJ. "It was nice meeting you."

TJ shot her a smile and shook her head. "You too." TJ turned to me. "I'll catch you at school tomorrow Ree." I nodded my head and glared at my Mom as TJ found his way out of my house. "Wipe that ugly expression off of your face and go shower so we can head out for dinner. We don't want to be late," She sang, pushing past my shoulder. "I'll be waiting upstairs for you Trey!"

I heard her bedroom door close as I turned to Trey, who had the biggest smile on his face. "Look who's still getting ass," He laughed, doing the same thing as Mama. He pushed past me and jogged up the steps to her bedroom.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

20+ Comments.

TJ is on the side. Do y'all think he's any good for Nyree? How do y'all feel about them going over to Romel's house for dinner? Is Trey just using Nyree or using her Mom?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.3K 66
When 18-year-old Emma Dawson was raped after her junior year in high school, her entire world fell apart. Especially when her egocentric father didn'...
746K 26.2K 56
Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being ridiculed and bullied by his own mother, fi...
166K 5.9K 31
26 year old Symone Harris is a recovering single mother of her 5 year old son. After his father was shot and killed in a deal gone bad she decided it...
615K 23.2K 57
After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a young age. He's picked up and moved his fa...