Unexpected Love - (Not Edited)

By littlelou4eva17

Any think could happen in this story. But while every think is going on will the love stay strong... ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

9K 211 33
By littlelou4eva17

Chapter 4 - Mess

Henry's P.O.V

I got to junk and stuff and went down the lift, I was starting to get use too the lift being broken. I landed on my feet at the bottom and managed to keep my balance.

I walked into the man cave fast, "What is the alert?", I ask Ray quickly. He was sitting on the round sofa. I looked around a little and the man cave had rubbish all over. Ray looked at me, "The alert is you need to help me clear up because I have now lost my gum tube", Ray says. "Your kidding me, I left school for this", I say, I never though I'd ever say that but I just did. Ray nodded. "And this was the alert, so know actually crime?", I asked. Ray shakes his head, "But yes I need to fine my gum tube...Sworz won't help me even though he created half the mess", Ray says.

I groan and grab a bin bag. Story of my life, I though to myself in my head. "Your helping Ray...Your not watching me clear all this up", I say. He groans and stood up also grabbing a bin back. "It smells so bad", I whined. I go over to near the lift and started to clean up as Ray cleaned up by the mintor, we was going to meet in the middle.

2 hours later, I was stood in the middle off the man cave with Ray, we looked at each other and then collasped on the round sofa, "Never again", I say. Ray nodded.

Sworz walked in and looked around amzed. "Wow...All of my rubbish has gone", Sworz says. Sworz makes a face, "Henry, Ray, You smell", Sworz says. Ray frowns and sat up, "Sworz not now, We still haven't found my gum tube", Ray says. I also then sat up. "Ohh...You mean this?", Sworz asks holding the gum tube up. "It was in your bedroom", Sworz says. "You didn't think to tell us, Sworz!", I say and looked at Sworz with a serious face. Sworz looked at them, "You looked like you was having fun cleaning", Sworz says. "Sworz!", Ray says getting up. Sworz runs off and Ray runs after him.

I smile and laugh at them a little. I really do smell. I go out the back to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Ray's P.O.V

I ran after Sworz. I can't believe I just cleaned the man cave with Henry, looking for my gum tub and Sworz has nearly had it for the hole time. "Sworz get back here!", I practially yell. Sworz frowns, "Never", He says running.

I huffed and stopped chasing Sworz and then frowns at the smell. I go to the bathroom but hear it on. Henry must be in their. I'll wait. Soon Henry came out with a towel wrapped around his wraist.

Wow he looked perfect with his soaking wet and his cute smile. "Ray?", I then heard. "Huh? what?", I say. Henry just laughed a little and went to the other room probably to get dressed. I go into the bathroom and have a shower.

A hour late I walked back into the man cave to see Sworz and Henry eating pizza. I smile and go sit next to them both. "Mhm Pizza", I say. Henry smiled and offered me some. I gladly expect and start eating the pizza, happily.

--------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
218K 9K 17
In which Steve realises that falling for Billy isn't at all as hard as one might think.
10.3K 261 24
I keep switching up stories and having ideas, so here are some VERY long imagines.... :)
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...