Love You Like A Love Song

By Sweetpeas

SEQUEL to She Bakes Cupcakes - For Sophia Connelly's final year of high-school, her family wanted her to go t... More

Love You Like A Love Song
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty - Part One
Chapter Twenty - Part Two
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven
Epilogue I
Epilogue II

Chapter One

63.2K 868 112
By Sweetpeas

If you haven't read the author's note first, please do so. This is a sequel to my first story called She bakes Cupcakes. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think. Please VOTE and COMMENT....I would really appreciate it!!

S xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Picture on the side of the twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

~Love You Like A Love Song~

Chapter One

I can’t believe senior year is finally here. Here I am.....one the coolest guy in the school.......me and my boys, we are going to rule this year. Pulling into the school parking lot after the summer break feels great. Good to see that no one parked in my usual spot.........can’t wait to see what the ladies will think of my new Mustang..........Candy Apple Red. Got to love my parents, they got sick of me asking to borrow their vehicle so my Dad bought me my own car. I totally love it, it’s a convertible, perfect for San Diego weather.

My name is James Anderson, I’m the quarterback, Mr. Honour Roll.........and one of the biggest player’s at Riverview High. Between my friends and I, we’ve gone through most of the senior female population.

What can I say.......the girls just love us!

Ah.......there they are......my home boys.....of course, surrounded by girls. Taking inventory to see who’s around them..........hmmmm....banged that, did that, banged that as well, oh........don’t want to be banging that...........and last but not least.............haven’t banged that. Not bad.........she might be next on my hit list.

As I approached my boys............I high fived Matt, low fived Andy and fist punched Zach. The four of us have been best buds since our freshman year. All of us in football, all of us get good grades and all of us are good looking. Matt Parker has brown hair that he wears military short, the look is good for him and he has green eyes. Zach Holzter has curly blond hair......the ladies love him....they think he’s “angelic” looking........ha....little do they know. Zach has brown eyes. Next is Andy Sanders, he’s a darker blond, got that surfer shaggy look going on to him with brown eyes. Then there is me......I have dark brown hair that almost looks black and piercing blue eyes..........thanks Mom! My hair has a natural wave to it, so I wear it a bit longer. I find the ladies love running their hands through my hair. Hmmm....I kind of like it too!

It didn’t take long for the girls to come to me............”Ladies......” I said in a slow drawl. “How was your summer?”

“James......” Christie sauntered up to me and purred in my ear as she dragged a long hot pink fingernail across my chest. “My parents aren’t going to be home tonight..........wanna come over?” She said batting her fake eyelashes.

“Whoa.......babe....chill..........school hasn’t even started yet.” I told her......she was definitely “banged that” but I wasn’t about to go back for seconds. “I’ll let you know later...........k!”

Darlene tried to give it a go now that Christie was tossed to the side. “James..........is that your new car?” she murmured as she swayed her hips walking over to me. I nodded at her. “Maybe we can go for a ride later, hmmmm?” She asked with a seductive grin.

Sigh.....I don’t think that I could ever get tired of this, but I decided to let her down easy as well............”Not today sweetheart, but maybe some other time?” I told her wiggling my eyebrows up in a provocative gesture.

“Humph......come on ladies....let’s fix our hair before school starts,” Christie mumbled as she pouted and walked away with her posse. Darlene stood their frozen for a bit, stunned that she was shot down as well before she scurried off to catch up to her friends.

Laughter came from my three friends............”Shit James..........you sure showed Christie who’s boss” Matt told him as he slapped him on his back.

“Yah well......been there, done that......and won’t be doing that again,” I told my buddies as I rolled my eyes.

“That bad.......huh?” Zack asked.

“Hmmmm.....if I remember correctly.........not bad.......but not great,” I said grinning. “Hey Andy........you did her.......what did you think?”

“Exactly what you said Anderson............not bad, but not great..........I’ve definitely have had better.” Andy said laughing.

“Yo boys.......let’s get to class.........the bell is about to ring and we need to show the school who’s in charge this year!” Zack stated fist pumping the air.

We all just stood there and watched as a silver BMW 325i came screeching into the parking lot then pulled into the handicapped parking spot. A parking spot they noticed over the years that they were there that it has never been used once. The car was clearly able to park there, the handicap sign hanging on the rear view mirror.

“Who’s that?” asked Matt wondering. “No one’s ever parked there.”

“I have no clue,” replied Zach, “but what a sweet car!”

“Hell if I know,” I said with a shrug but looking very intrigued.

A low whistle could be heard from Andy now............”Geez..........that f*cking girl is smokin. Look at those legs!” All four of them now were checking out the girl who just exited the driver side of the car and walked over to the passenger side. She has beautiful long dark brown hair that fell in curly waves down her back, long shapely legs, tiny waist and ass that is made for grabbing. She was starting to help out another girl now.

“Holy shit.............there’s two of them. Jesus Christ.........they are freaking walking to the school holding hands,” I turned and said to my friends........”Is that hot or what?”

“Dam hot.......that’s for sure,” Zach added.

“Hey.....they look like they could be seniors,” said Andy appreciating the view in front of him.

“Yah.......I think that you are right, they got to be...........but geez boys............school hasn’t even started yet and I already got a boner!” squealed Zach, also very much appreciating the view.

Slapping him one up-side the head..........”Only you Zach.........how do you control your prick then? The school is crawling with hot chicks, do you walk around with a boner all day long?” I asked Zach, teasing him.

“No...........but seriously guys........we haven’t had any new girls in the school in the last couple of years...............I liked the look of the fresh meat,” Zach replied wagging his eyebrows.

“They were twins, weren’t they?” asked Andy scoping out the girls.

“I’m not sure, but I think they might have been,” Zach answered him. “They both have the same long dark brown hair.”

“We never really got to see their faces, but they looked like twins from behind,” added Matt.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I sure as hell wasn’t looking up, I was too busy checking out their fines asses in those skin tight jeans,” I snickered still checking the girls out.

The first week of school was great, even though they went to private school, the first week was always non-uniform. Next week will be back to grey slacks, white polo shirt, navy cardigan and navy tie. The girls wore the same white polo, cardigan and tie........but they wore blue/green/white tartan kilts.

“I’m telling you right now.......those two are going to be double trouble!” Matt said with a smirk.

“Hell yeah they are!” replied Andy. The other two just nodded their heads in agreement.

“We should take bets on who’s going to get in one of their pants faster?” Zach suggested laughing.

“Only you Zach........only you,” Andy replied smirking giving Zach a playful push.

The school bell rang and the boys were off to their classes.

Minutes earlier.....

“Isobel........don’t drive so fast..........do you want to kill us before we even make it to our new school?” shouted Sophia clinging to the dash board of the car.

“Soph........you’re blind, how can you tell I’m driving super fast?” Isobel retorted trying to concentrate on driving and looking for the entrance to the school’s parking lot.

“Ha.......I was right, you are going fast. Just because I’m blind doesn’t mean I’m stupid!! Are we going to be late?” Sophia asked her twin.

“Not if I can help it...........now where’s that dang parking spot the principal said there was..........ah.....there is.” Slamming the car into park......” See.......Soph......you are definitely good for something..........we get the closest parking spot to the entrance of the school,” Isobel told her giggling.

“Very funny,” Sophia said back crossing her arms across her chest, looking annoyed.

“You know I’m kidding..................love you???” Isobel said pouting knowing that her sister couldn’t see her.

“Yah, yah.......love you too. And thanks again for switching schools for me Izzy........I really appreciate it,” Sophia told her warmly.

Grasping her sister’s hand.........”You know that I would do anything for you, I hope you know that?” Isobel whispered to Sophia.

“Yah......I know you would..........so....let’s get to class, “ Sophia said smiling.

Getting out of the car first, Isobel noticed the four hotties staring at them. Like....hello......maybe switching schools wasn’t going to be so bad after all??? Hmmmm....Isobel decided to put a swing to her hips as she sauntered over to her sister’s side of the car. She helped Sophia out, grabbed her school bag and locked the car.

Taking her twin’s hand and pulling her along she whispered to her..........”Don’t trip, there are four hotties checking us out.”

“Gee thanks Izzy.......why the hell did you make me where heels then?” Sophia muttered back to her, concentrating even harder now not to make a fool out of herself. Why her sister had to put her in four inch platforms, Sophia would never know. How would Sophia know that platforms were the “in” shoe to have?

“Just hang on and you’ll be fine, nothing in front of you but the sidewalk straight towards the front entrance. Now add a bit of swing to your step and act cool,” Isobel told her also taking her own advice and swinging her hips a bit more than normal.

“Act cool? Are you kidding me Izzy? I don’t even know what I look like or where I’m going, I’m scared. It was so much easier last year going to the school for the blind,” Sophia told her with uneasiness in her voice.

Turning to her sister now and stopping.........”Listen to me Soph.........firstly, you look fabulous, I would never ever let you walk out of the house looking ridiculous. Secondly, I’m right here with you, I won’t leave you, I promise,” Isobel did a cross over her heart, even though she knew her twin couldn’t see, but it made her feel better knowing that she did.

“Okay?” Isobel asked hugging her sister tightly, reassuring her as much as possible.

“Okay....” Sophia answered softly trusting her sister. Her sister over the past few years has been her life line, Sophia would be lost without her. She knew that she could always count on her. Isobel was making a huge sacrifice changing schools in her senior year just for Sophia, and for that, Sophia would always be in her debt.

“So,” Sophia asked her sister hesitantly. “Are they really cute?”

“Oh yah,” Isobel answered honestly as she took a quick peak over her shoulder and noticed they were following them. “Very cute! Especially this one with short brown hair.....dam..he’s fine!”

“Are you sure I look okay?” Sophia asked hesitantly. Not understanding why all of a sudden her appearance was important to her. Ever since the accident, she didn’t really care what she looked like or what she was wearing. Now that she’s attending a regular school, Isobel and their Mother took her on a major shopping spree. She didn’t even want to wear make-up but today she let Isobel put some on her.

Eyeing her sister up and down...”Oh ya Soph,” Isobel sighed and then giggled. “You look perfect. The guys will be swarming the halls wanting to help you to class.”

“Okay.....I’m ready....let’s do this!” Sophia said taking a deep breath and gathering her courage. This is her senior year and she wanted to make the most of it. After all that she has been through, a normal school with new friends, thoughts of prom, graduation and most of all, her dancing was what Sophia wanted.

“Good.........now let’s get into this new school and show them what the Connelly sisters are made of,” Isobel told her with triumph in her voice. She grabbed her sister’s hand again and into the school they went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and VOTE..........if you like it...........I will continue!!! Many thanks! S xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 99.3K 24
Pineview High's Football team has a tradition. Before every game the Quarterback throws the ball randomly into the audience, and the lucky girl who c...
6.8K 682 36
Love. Such a delicate thing. And in young teenagers, so fresh and so confusing at the same time. Every person wants to love and feel loved by someone...
69.2K 1.4K 28
Riley Daniels isn't your normal girl but no one remember the normal girls that blend into the background. For starters her two best-friends are her t...
182K 5.2K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...