What i do for you,what you do...

Galing kay Luna_loves_you_4ever

Copyrights© Luna_loves_you_4ever ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THEIR GOING TO BE PARTS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES just a war... Higit pa

Alone.
New day,new me.
The feeling.
Kidnapped.
Learning.
Shane's day.
The right thing to do.
Interests.
Funny day...for one of us!
Hunting.
First time.
Moving.
Confused.
Jealousy!
Back home.
Relieved.
The bad boys.
Finding out.
Learning the truth.
Wasen't expecting that.
"You bet on it?"
Ranulf and he's past.
Just a nightmare....
Possession taking over?
Changing.
Intruder.(part one)
Intruder.(part two)
The Marking!
Out in the open.
The game.
A chance.
Finding help.
Close at finding you.
"Peekaboo,i found you!"
Surprise!
Bribing.
"Do it, or lose her."
"Forever."
Someone's screwed.
Making you mine.
Sweet, sweet revenge.
"Back together."

Kidnapped again.

6K 47 7
Galing kay Luna_loves_you_4ever

"Listen lady.I-ain't i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-e-d okay? I don't wanna buy the junk your selling! " Jake said annoyed to the woman who stood in frond of him.

She had been trying for 20 minutes to make him buy something he didn't want.She then looked at him though narrowed eyes.

"Well sorry." she said with her annoying high pinched voice.

"Don't have to be a bitch about it!" she said and he stared at her like she had grown another head.

"What the....?I'm a bitch?I'm acting like a bitch? Look at you! Piss off lady!" he shouted earning stares but he didn't care.The woman stormed off huffing and he took the bags walking in the store.He looked around but Ellie was nowhere to be found.He stopped a guy that worked there.

"Sorry--sorry did you see a girl with golden-brown hair,big blue eyes,skinny and tall here?" he asked.

"Uh.....i think....i saw one,i think--"

Your thinking too much!

"--she just walked out with a guy." he said.

"What guy,what did he look like?" Jake started to panic and getting angry,causing the human in frond of him to panic as well,Jake was twice the size of him,not a guy you want to mess with--not the way he looked right now.

"Uh-uh i don't know.He was wearing black--yeah black with a black hat covering his fac--" that's all Jake needed to bolt out and run to his car.He threw the stuff in and ran back starting to ask people around if they had seen her.

To pack members that happened to be there he told them about the girl that was marked last,last night and ordered them to search or if they found her keep her safe and bring her back to the pack's village or to him.

He stopped and closed his eyes taking a deep breath to allow to his wolf to come out.It'd be easier with him to locate and follow her scent.

He did and quickly he started walking,making his way through people till he stopped outside from where the woods started.He ran in and followed but suddenly........it was gone.

Just gone.

And that was impossible.

He ran out and stopped to allow his wolf to retreat.

"She went that way." he heard a tiny voice say and he turned his head abruptly to the side to look who had just spoken.

"What did you say?" he asked a little girl with pigtails of blond hair.He bent down to come eye to eye level with her.She was small,so small with a white dress holding a big ice cream.

"Your looking for a pretty girl right?" she said somewhat excited.He nodded and smiled at her.She was adorable.

"Did you see her?"

"Yes! She went--" she stopped and pointed in the woods "--that way with a scary man!" she said and pouted.

"What did he look like?"

"Don't know.He had black clothes and a hat but big blue eyes...that's all i saw and OH--" she shouted!

"What?"

"He looked bad cause-cause she was crying and looking at you!" the little girl said.Jake felt bad.

If that stupid chick didn't distract him that wouldn't had happened....and maybe the chick was in the game too.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"I'm not supposed to tell my name to strangers." she said and licked her ice cream.He grinned and she did back her chubby cheeks pink.

"Well,i'm Jake.Whatever your name is little one your a hero! Thank you for helping me." he said and stood back up.

"Are you like superman?Fighting the bad guys? And saving the girl?" she asked.

"Kind off." he smiled,waved and ran back to the car.

10 minutes later,half the time it took to go to town he entered the gates of the village and stopped getting out and throwing the keys to Scott who just happened to be there.Without saying a word to him who asked why did he look like he just saw a ghost he started sprinting towards the mansion.

Linus was waiting out in the frond.David and Samantha had decided to leave and come by later--Linus pretty upset with Jake that took so long.

Here he was,kicking rocks and playing with a flower--more like ruing it pulling the petals waiting his Ellie.

"Linus! LINUS!" he heard Jake shout and looked up ahead to see him galloping.He got scared but.....this is Jake were talking about.He probably saw another chick and came to tell him about it! Just like the first time he had seen Ellie.

"What's wrong?Stop,why are you running?" he asked walking up at him,Jake had stopped several feet away catching his breath with hands on his knees and head down.

"Where's Ellie?" 

"Ellie..." Jake panted.

"Yes! Yes! Where is she?" he asked.

"Linus she..." Linus started to freak out,Ranulf awakening inside of him and shaking demanding control.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?WHAT'S WRONG?" he demanded in his Alpha tone,a tone that had even Jake who had such power flinch and be afraid.

"She was kidnapped..............Linus." Jake for the first time after a long...time had to fall on his knees and bow,show his utmost respect,understanding and in this case accept any punishment.

Their was silence..

Thick silence.......

Until the scariest roar he had ever heard in his life escaped from Linus.A roar that could have you piss your pants.

Linus was outraged! And hurt more than ever.

Ranulf at the sound of these words had taken over in seconds and now Jake fell back moving away from a Linus who changed and ripped of maniacally his clothes,nails growing and teeth shining dripping saliva.

He shook his head left and right pulling off his shirt and crying out loud hurt more than ever.This was what the bond was doing to you.And this was what Peter warned him about once.

You lose her...................................

.........................you lose your self...........................

Jake moved back more and more,Linus wasen't himself anymore.The whole village heard his cry of pain and hurried out of their houses,stopped everything they were doing and rushed.Linus searched frantically Jake's head for every information he could gather,causing him a headache.

Ranulf's predatory eyes roamed looking back and forth inside his friend's.His Lupa was missing,she could be in danger.

The worst things came to his mind,like losing her and being forced to spent years and years without her 'till it was their turn again.

He had just found her.He wasen't going to let her go.

Finally seeing the image of the place Jake had lost her tracks he disappeared,ran like the wind towards it.Linus had no control and Ranulf now couldn't care less if he was seen by human's eyes.

Ellie moaned,her throat dry and aching.Her muscles dry pulling and hurting her while she tried to swallow.She felt numb,every part of her body and felt so unprotected,vulnerable and pain,emotional pain.She couldn't explain it but it didn't matter right now.Where is she?

"Shh....my love.Don't worry.Your safe.Your are where you belong now........" a man's voice,familiar voice said to her ear in a low,soothing tone.She felt she was laying somewhere soft.So soft like a cloud.

She turned to her left,but something kept her from turning completely on her side.She tried to sit up,but again,strings held her down.

She opened her eyes,blinking rapidly to the light till she could get use to it.Everything was in a blur,but she could see a figure,sitting down right at her feet.

A couple of seconds later she saw him.

Opening her mouth to scream,nothing came out,something was blocking her voice.

The guy just sat there and stared at her.He was at least 20 years old,with deep blue eyes and shaggy blond hair.A noise slightly crooked like it has been broken once or twice and a strong jaw.She would consider him an angel if he haden't kidnapped her and threatened to kill Jake.

He smiled at her,but it only made her fear him.More than she did already.Noticing the look at her face he tilted his head to the side,extending his hand to brush his fingers lightly over her face and down her neck.

"Don't be afraid love.I'm not gonna hurt you." he said,his voice was deep and manly but melodic and sweet at the same time,like the words he just said he sang them.He had such a calm look to his face and eyes it really made her believe what he just told her.

She relaxed but kept thinking why was she here?Why was she taken and why the hell was he calling her love?Like they knew each other their whole lives?!

He just kept caressing her face,his eyes either boring into hers or looking up and down at her.Normally she would get disgusted by that.....not if Linus was checking her like that........but...he seemed to just trying to read her and look at her with pure admiration and serenity.

She tried to talk,but her mouth was tied with a cloth so everything she wanted to say came out like a  mumble.

"What is it love?Would you like to talk to me?" he asked and she just stared at him,was he stupid?Why else would she want him to take that thing off--except the fact that she wanted to call him a few colorful name's and stuff?

She nodded.

"Do you promise to keep quiet though,no screaming or biting?" he asked again.She nodded once more.

"Okay." he said and moved further up to the bed she was laying on and reached behind her head just to loosen up the thing.He then pulled it out of her mouth,finally inhaling a lung full of air and his fingers brushed against the red mark it left on her cheeks.

"Would you like some water first?" he asked like he was reading her mind.She was so thirsty.She nodded and he smiled getting up and getting out of the room,that seemed to be a bedroom alone.She noticed that when he opened the door their wasen't a hall or anything out,instead she caught a glimpse or sky and green.

She looked around.To her left was a drawer,touching the wall,in frond of her was a window but closed then next to it to the right a small table,like a coffee table with a short stool,another closed window and everything in honey-brown colour,made of wood.

The door once again opened and the guy walked in.He still wore black,a black t-shirt and skinny jeans with biker boots like Linus' and Jake's.No more his jacket that covered him up like before and his hat.

He was holding a bottle of water with a plastic cup.He walked around--he must have been 6ft tall maybe one or two inches taller--and sat to her left where he was before opening the bottle then filling the cup.He left down the bottle on the floor and moved closer to her putting his hand behind her neck to lift her head up.

She'd prefer if he untied her hands as well but..................

He brought the cup to her lips and tilted it forward,Ellie parting her lips,cold water running slowly to her mouth,bringing back to life her dehydrated muscles.She looked into his eyes,suspicious but he wasen't looking in her's,he looked at her lips.

When she didn't want anymore she just moved her head upwards to push him away,he got it and stopped letting her carefully lay her head down.She took a deep breath.They stayed silent,him always looking at her like he stared a wonderful canvas.

"Why am i here?" she suddenly asked.He looked right into her eyes and slowly smiled.

"You have such a beautiful voice." he said out of the blue sighing.

"That's not the answer i wanted to hear." she told him.

"I could just sit and listen you talking all day." he said again randomly.What is wrong with the guy??

"Who are you?" she asked but he didn't respond.

Linus kept running not stopping for even a second.He felt like crying.His eyes darted left and right,up and down not losing a single detail from the scenery that was passing by in a blur with the incredible speed he ran.

His love could be anywhere,she could be anywhere,maybe lost somewhere walking or running trying to find her way back to his arms again.To his safety.

He cursed himself,cursed and hated himself for leaving.Leaving her alone,if he haden't she'd be back home where she belongs,to him,happy.........alive?

"No!" he growled out loud! She wasen't......she wasen't dead.He refused to believe it,refused to even let that though to his mind and pushed it away.

Regreting more than anything in his life the fact that he had her so damn close--a breath away and didn't do anything--didn't make a move earlier,didn't recognised her sooner,accepted her and was being the selfish asshole he is,didn't told her the truth and made her his.........

He soon reached the spot he had seen and stopped abruptly,his paws sliding down on the dirt,his claws digging in deep to stop him completely.Her scent was there but how could Jake lose it when it was so damn strong and tempting?

Well she was his...her scent was so tempting and easy to find only to him.He followed her,moving deeper inside the woods,but noticing it became lighter--harder to locate the more he moved.

In the meanwhile Jake had told Gregory what happened and they had calmed down the pack members that where upset by Linus' cry and the sudden wave of absolute pain that hit them.Every single person in the pack had felt it and they all knew something had went terribly wrong.

Shane had walked up on Jake and demanded to know what happened and where was Ellie.He just felt that it had to do something with her.Jake had looked down ashamed but answered his questions.

Gregory and Peter for the sake of everyone had decided not to follow Linus,Peter knowing first hand what he was going through right now.

Linus had made better progress than Jake,as faint as her scent had became the more he walked further,he still could smell it and he was never going to stop following it,even if it took him to the end of the world.And if it faded away completely he would look for her his entire life.Not stopping till she was back to him.

 He looked around to remember the place,he was going insane already but still that little sanity left told him he needed help and he needed to go back for reinforcements!

"Why am i here?Who are you and why did you took me?Why the fuck are you staring at me like that?!" Ellie shouted frustrated,he was irritating and annoying by just looking and not answering her question.

"Shh........you promised not to yell and it's not proper for a lady to cuss like that.Is it that important to you,to know why are you here?" he said smoothly.

"Yes!

"Is it that important to you,to know why i took you?" he asked again smoothly.

" Yes!"

"Is it that important to you to know who am i?"

"Yes already! YES!

"Then if it is......why didn't you gave me one chance back then?Wasen't it important back then?To know me?" he asked serious but looking....................hurt...?

"What?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what.......exactly.Your confusing me.I have never seen you before in my life!" she cried out.

"Exactly,cause you didn't give me a chance." he said.

"Who are you?" she said truly confused!

"I'm the husband you rejected.And i have came back to claim my wife."

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank you for reading! ~Luna.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

386K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...
17.7K 221 45
Remiah Shantello. Aged 15. No mum no siblings. She lives on the other side of an island with her father (which she doesn’t even see or talk to) whi...
83.5K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
22.9K 1.3K 65
*Completed* Sarah is a Princess of the Ice Wolves Pack, she is the first Female in centuries to be without a brother to rule. She is outspoken and fr...