Thickk-Umzz (On Hold INDEFINI...

By BiancaDanielleS

YOU MUST FOLLOW TO READ CERTAIN CHAPTERS ●All Rights Reserved Unique Summers an 18 year old highschool gr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter . . .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hey Ya'll
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Good Newsss
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PleaseRead
So, Here's the thing
Call It A Comeback?

Hey Lovely Readers

553 19 2
By BiancaDanielleS

Hey Hey Everyone

I know its been forever since I've posted something on this book. But the last you all heard was that Thickk-Umz was being published. That was exciting news for me, but that meant I could no longer update. However plans fell through. I am no longer in the process of publishing this book. So what does that mean? 

It means THICKK-UMZ is BACK !  Yes Yes! I will be updating Thickk-Umz on wattpad again. I can't lie, I missed you all. A lot has changed about this book. I even changed some of the characters names. However, you all won't be getting the new version. I feel like it'll be confusing if I just change it like that right in the middle of the book. So consider the wattpad Version just a draft. However, it'll all be about the same thing. 

No this isn't an update, the update will come a few days from now. I'm currently in college and I have 3 other books I'll need to update so it'll come asap. I'll probably update them all together. 

Thank you all for sticking with me. Hopefully you all will start reading when I update again. 

Love Ya'll Bunches.

Bianca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
447K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
511K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...