The Gilbert Sister // The Vam...

By Miatmk

• 2nd book of The Gilbert Sister series • (S2) Torn between whats right and wrong Damons choices might just g... More

• The Return •
• Brave New World •
• Bad Moon Rising •
• Memory Lane •
• Kill or be Killed •
• Masquerade •
• Rose •
• Katerina •
• The Sacrifice •
• By the Light of the Moon •
• The Descent •
• Daddy Issues •
• Crying Wolf •
• The Dinner Party •
• The House Guest •
• Know Thy Enemy •
• The Last Dance •
• Klaus •
Authors note
• The Last Day •
• The Sun Also Rises •
• As I Lay Dying •
Important!

• Plan B •

13.8K 359 96
By Miatmk

Chapter Six

I woke up on the same bed. Unfortunately, Damon wasn't next to me. I slide out of bed and walk down the stairs. "Damon?" I shout looking around if he was still here.

"In here!" I smiled and walked into the living room. My smile turned into a frown when I saw Jeremy looking at me.

"Jeremy, what are you doing here?" I asked. I don't want him in all of this. I've told him more than once to stay away from Damon.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing," he said.

"Ugh, whatever I'm tired," I say turning back around to go back upstairs.

"She's a bit grumpy today" I heard Damon say.

"Well, yea I was shot in the arm two times!" I yell from upstairs. I growled and slammed the door. I jump on Damon's bed and fall back to sleep.

The sleep wasn't as long as I wanted it to be. I felt a hand caress my cheek making me sigh. "Damon leave me be," I say quietly.

"You have to get up something's going on" my eyes opened and I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask worried something might be up.

"It's Katherine she has Mason Lockwood under her bitchy spell" I sat up listening. "Stefan called me. Oh, and don't you have masquerade masks you should be decorating?" My eyes shot out of their sockets. Just rolled onto the floor. Rolling. Oh, there they go.

I jumped off the bed "Oh no oh no everyone's gonna think I ditched them!" I heard Damon laugh from behind me.

"Maybe you should change first" I looked down and I was wearing my shirt and dirt-stained jeans. I sighed "Take me home and then we can go," I say and he nodded.

Once we arrived at the Lockwood house Damon talked with Bonnie while Stefan was talking with Elena. They haven't talked in a long time since their fight. I was helping Matt when I saw Mason Lockwood. He was watching me.

He was watching me closely. "I'll be back" Matt nods without questioning me. I walk over to Mason and he smiles as if nothing happened. "They almost killed me," I say angrily.

"You weren't supposed to be there," he says quietly.

"Well, you could have just played nice with Damon!" I yelled, "They knew I was human yet they were going to kill me!" Mason took a hold on my wrist. I gasped his strength crushing my tiny wrist.

"Shut up!" He drags me behind a truck.

"Ugh! Let go!" I yelled.

"Shut your damn mouth!" He yells. "You weren't supposed to get hurt! I'm sorry!" No one would be able to hear us with this loud engine. I was cornered.

"Let go of me, Mason!" I yelled. He pushed me but I don't think he knew his strength. I hit the floor with thud my head smacking the ground. I screamed holding my head. Suddenly Mason started to groan in pain. I looked up and saw Bonnie.

"Nina are you ok?" Stefan and Damon came around the corner. The helped me up and Damon inspected my body for any injuries.

"Did he do anything to you?" Damon asked. "I'm gonna kill him" Damon walked over to him and kicked his head. Mason was knocked out as he lay on the floor.

"Come on let get him into the trunk" Stefan and Damon carry Mason into the trunk while Bonnie gets into the car.

"You're going with him?" I asked surprised.

"You are not?" Bonnie said with an attitude. I scoffed and backed away from the truck.

"Come, Stefan, you can help me with some of the masks," I said dragging him away without saying bye to Damon or Bonnie. Yea I'm jealous. So what.

"What's up with you?" Stefan asked.

"Bonnie Bennet that's what," I said looking through the party decorations.

"She's your best friend," Stefan said looking at me.

"Bonnie is not my best friend. She is Elena's best friend" I say sighing "Caroline is my best friend and I haven't been able to talk to her at all" Stefan took out his phone and read something.

"It's in a well?" Stefan sounded surprised.

"What's in a well?" I asked looking at him.

"The moonstone it's in a well, I gotta go," he said rushing outside.

Suddenly Elena comes next to me smiling. "Hey sis"

"I gotta go," I say rushing after him. I feel guilty about Elena but it's better if she isn't worried about everyone else. I don't want her to be scared. I would be if a crazy bitch is after my life. Oh, wait I don't know for sure.

Stefan ran into the woods and stopped at an old well. "I recognize this-"

"What? How?" He asked noting my presence.

"I used to play at this well with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline," I say as Stefan breaks the locks on the well that was closed off. He picks up the iron door and put it down onto the ground. I watch his every movement but get freaked out as he jumps on the edge of the old well.

"It'll only take a minute," he says sensing my discomfort.

"Be careful" I say putting a hand on his arm. He looks down at it and looks at me. He smiles softly and nods making my heart... wait. I watch him as he jumps straight into the well.

I feel like something bad is gonna happen. I sigh and wait but a second later I hear Stefan groaning in pain and suddenly he starts screaming. "Nina!" I gasp looking down into the well.

"Stefan?!" I hear him scream in agony. "Oh my god, Stefan! What wrong!" I start shaking and trying to make him out through the darkness.

"Nina!" I hear him scream my name.

"Stefan what's happening!" I yell frightened.

"VERVAIN!" I hear Stefan roar in pain.

"Stefan!" I look around and found some chains that could help out. I drop to the ground and try pulling the chains to my chest but they wouldn't budge. I got up and looked down into the well again tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Nina!" I jumped and saw Caroline had appeared next to me.

"Thank god Caroline! Stefan is stuck in the well!" I cried "It's filled with vervain" Caroline nodded and ran over to the chains which she could easily pick up. "Tie it around me and bring me down so I can get him," I say quickly. Caroline doesn't object because there wasn't any time to.

"What's going on? You just left in a blur" Bonnie runs up to us with wide eyes.

I ignore her and nod to Caroline who held a strong grip on the chain. "I'm right here ok?" She says calmly.

I look to Bonnie who suddenly grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring nod "We are both hear" Caroline brings me down into the well carefully. Once I hit the water it sends chills throughout my body.

Stefan was up against the wall his face covered with red bumps like he had been burned or sprayed with acid. I wince my heartbreaking at the sight of him. I quickly took the chain off of me and pulled it around his waist. "Pull him up!" I yell up to Caroline. Stefan was on his way up hanging like a rag doll.

When he was out of sight I shivered at the thought of me in this dark well. I didn't know what was down here besides vervain. But, all I knew was the reason we were here in the first place was to find the moonstone.

I dunked my whole body in the water and searched the ground of the well for something that could be the moonstone. I didn't know what it looked like or felt like but I might have an idea. "Nina are you ready?!" I hear Caroline.

"I have to find the moonstone!" I yell back. I searched everywhere and finally, under the leaves of vervain, I found a box. Whatever was in this box might be valuable. Suddenly I feel something wrap around my arm and but I brushed it off thinking it was the vervain but suddenly I feel two sharp teeth bite into the skin of my arm and I erupt into a deathly scream.

I hear caroline calling my name but I was trying to hit the many snakes that were either venomous or just harmless crawling on my body. I couldn't stop screaming until I hit them all a few feet away and hurriedly wrapped the chain around my waist. "Pull me up!" I feel the chain being yanked and suddenly I'm five feet in the air.

I feel Bonnie pull my waist to the edge of the well black dots start to form in my vision. I look over to Stefan and want to go to him but suddenly I fall to the ground next to him my whole body numb. "Nina!" The black dots suddenly take over my vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 723 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
3.8M 96.7K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
448K 9.4K 31
This is the story of Amora Mikaelson, the youngest of the Mikaelson siblings and of her journey with them and the scooby doo clan of Mystic Falls. A...
48.9K 1.3K 26
"There has been always two things I am proud of. My ability to lie and my ability to tell when others are lying." Grace Salvatore was forced to fake...