Goody Two Shoes #Wattys2017

By RomanticaA27

He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend... More

Introduction
Mother In Law
Hell
Rules, Rooms and Parade
Clause and orders
Locked doors
Food and Harry
Vegtables and Sweetheart
The three musketeers
Stapler and Liza
late night talk
Adam Black
My Sophie
Knocks
I hate you both!
Punch and Pinch
Invite and Bed
"Anything for you Sweetheart."
"As Long As You Are Near"
Red Suits You Very Well
"Why Am I Suddenly Turning Cheesy?"
Dinner and Change
Do as you please.
Sheeran and Sofa
Fired
Inflated Bed
Office Flirt
Fake
A Life To Live
Bless the rebel
Bartender and messages
Apology and contract talk
Song, Food and Strawberry
Let Him/Her Be
Beau
Falling For Two Idiots
She Needs Me
Vodka, Divorce and Friends Again
She is gone
Nearly... and Confrontation
Terrible Liar
I Will Miss You
Tattoo and Rainer
If I didn't have you
Friendlier
Second Chance At Life
Perfect Two
Mother's Plan
My Little Storm
Liza again ?
Names
His Boss

Close to being something

194K 6.6K 1.4K
By RomanticaA27

You guys are so sweet and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below

Sophia's Pov:

Trying to take the most silent steps ever is very hard. I remember last time when I wanted to get in the mansion very late, how Axel caught me and started questioning me like I meant something for him. He is stupidly protective. I used to believe that it is cute and that he is falling deeply for me. Guess that I was wrong. He spent a night with his Liza. I think that they are back together, like really really together...Before he was mentaly still in love with her but now they are truly together. Since he didn't catch me yet he might even be with her. 

Blessing  told me to let him go. She , like Aiden , believe that I must let go and live my life. She is the only one that I confessed to. I told her how I am starting to daydream about my stupid husband, how I got comfortable in his hold, how my heart insanely beats when he tries to kiss me or even call me sweetheart or gem. I told her our story since our unwanted marriage, to the surgery, to moving in together, our new friendship, him being my new hero and all. I , then, informed her about his girlfriend and how his eyes shine when he sees her. 

At first Blessing sympathized with me. She told me about her wild dating style and in comparaison accorded that I am a goody two shoes. Gem, she started to call me too. She said that I needed a push, to be rebellious. She believed that fate brought her in my life to change my styles. 

We had a great night today. We tricked the boys so they lost our trails. Bless planned it all. We dressed perfectly and if I may say a little bit wild. We then drove to a a club, lost the boys and went back to Bless's house. We bought some ice cream, changed into the pajamas that we hid in our purses, talked and watched movies. I thought that no one was joining us but after an hour or so Blessing's friends joined in and most of them were so friendly especially a certain man that I already knew through Axel.

I was surprised to see Aiden coming with the rest of Blessing's friends. He said that he knew her since high school. Him and I started talking about different things. Lastly he congratulated me for trying to live my life. Aiden even though was a bit outspoken was really funny and he , like Blessing, kept on pushing me to think about myself for once.

"Nice of you to finally come home." Axel's voice roared as I opened the door. His tone sounded harsh accusing  and blaming. His eyes at first stared deeply into my green eyes which made those stupid shivers start. Then his eyes moved to study the rest of me and how his eyes darkened and blackened.  I was still wearing my pajama. Don't judge me, but it is already late and why would I change back to a tight dress just to come back home and sleep?

"Yeah, right." I answered back ignoring him. I am distancing myself. That's the plan or at least what Aiden and Blessing advised me to do.

"Where were you? Why are you dressed like that?" Axel like always continued to question me endlessly as his eyes focused on my light blue satin silk pajama trousers and sleeveless top.

"Where is Liza? Why are you here?" I asked with an annoyed tone and got into the joined bathroom ,to brush my teeth and do my night routine. 

"Jealous?" Axel yelled questioning through the door

"Why follow me to the club? Jealous?" I yelled with the same pitch hearing him mumble unclear things to himself 

"Why are you in your pajama?" He repeated the question but I ignored him and turned on the water to brush my teeth. I already showered before going out with Bless but to avoid Axel's question I may take another shower. Convinced with such suggestion, I dried my face and went out again ignoring his harsh glare. 

"Bless is a bad friend. She is influencing you badly." Axel commented as he followed me to our walk in closet.

"How is that?" I questioned but didn't want to look at him. I felt him near and I knew that my heart will melt at seeing him near and close. So to keep being strong, I must ignore him, his blue eyes , his comforting body heat, warmth, possessiveness and all. 

"Going out at night, pulling tricks, learning to be sarcastic , talking back being wild, sneaking in at night, leaving in dresses and coming in mere pajamas... the list can go on for hours." Axel informed as he leaned on a wall near me and I did my best not to look at him, not to look interested in him, not to give him a chance to break through my just gained confidence and newly built walls.

"Since we are talking about friends , Aiden says hi by the way." I replied with ease but heard nothing in return. Axel's earlier snappy comments went off. I thought that he went out and didn't hear me but turning around I saw him rigidly standing. His eyes were focused and alert. His hands clutched while his knuckles turned white. 

"Are you okay?" I hushed lowly at him surprised by such reaction. Okay, that's somehow a lie I knew that he is protective of me but isn't it stupid because he still has a girlfriend?

"Aiden, late night, pajamas...Did you?" Axel questioned as he took one step towards me but this time  I kept my ground. I won't be backing away well at least I won't only if he steps closer.

"Did I sleep with him?" I questioned seeing him gritting his teeth and his already sharp jaw became sharper

"You wouldn't it. You are a goody two shoes." Axel denied his own question but his eyes kept on roaming my body as if looking for any sign of a physical deed 

"A goody two shoes can change. You said it yourself Bless influences me and according to Mitchy she likes to have a "bed buddy" rather than an unwanted cheating husband. " I fired at him an saw some kind of sadness flashing in his orbs but he immediately hid it.

"You would have stayed with him if something happened. You wouldn't come to hold me to sleep Gem." Axel defended with a mischievous smile

"Why should I stay with him if we just kissed and made out?" I questioned raising a brow and mimicking his smile

"You wouldn't" Axel harshly spoke and took another step nearly closing the distance between us

"Oh, I would and I am going to restudy the contract to maybe find a loophole." I retorted 

"Loophole?" He confusingly repeated 

"To annual our unwanted marriage. So I can set you free to run to Liza's hands and maybe start something for my own." I explained

"Unwanted." Axel repeated again.

Getting bored by such mimicry, I tried to turn around to look for another set of pajamas. Yet a strong hand caught me turning me back. Then, warm possessive lips fell on mine. Strong hands pulled me close. No air could even come between us. Even though this time I tried to fight him away. He still won. I , in a minute, started to react to his demanding hot lips. He for the first time started nibbling on my lips and unlike before this time he started to kiss down my jaw and neck making me feel giddy, weak and most of all wanted. 

"Axel?" I questioned as he drew away and smirked while seeing my neck

"You are marked." he explained as his finger reached for a spot he previously kissed on my neck

"Marked? we are not werewolves you know?" I snapped hitting his hand away and walking to the mirror

"Werewolves?" He questioned yet again

"Stop that and this can be hid by a turtle neck or a bit of makeup." I commented studying the hickey that he left. The slight sight of it made me shiver. How deep did I fall for such an idiotic man? 

"Stop what and done hide it. At least not until I get you a ring." Axel ordered harshly. What is he talking about?

"ring?" it was my time to question him now

"See who is doing it now" Axel teased " a ring to prove that you are mine." He continued 

"Yours?" I asked with bewilderment. Did he hit his head or something while I was partying?

"Stop that." he mimicked me " And yes mine. I even called Liza saying that I need a break from her." He explained 

"So you are willing to try us?" I gaped at him but his word made my heart break instead of fixing it

"Yes. I discovered that I have certain feelings for you. I stayed alone tonight after your trick. Mitchell asked me questions while we chased you. I couldn't answer back then. Yet when he talked about how he is stalking you because he like Bless. I too discovered that I was following you because I started to feel a certain way for you" He  answered back

"Oh, so because the shoes fit you, you are willing to test your so called feelings for a while. Listen, Axel I might be a goody two shoes but I am not a break.  I won't be a temporary fling or a plan B. You cannot decide to try me after two years just because you are bored with your Liza or because you feel something to me. My heart is not a game of yours. Even though I can honestly tell you that I am fell for you but I have too much dignity to just be a try...Say that I am a drama queen but excuse me for now because I need a hot shower to calm my nerves." I finished my speech and left the closet letting him sink deep into thoughts 

"Gem, I..." He tried to argue again but didn't find the right words, I guess.

"Go to sleep and I will join you in half an hour." I simply asked and closed the bathroom door behind me, sliding down and letting my tears fall free. Frustration, sadness and anger took over me. We , Axel and I are just always close to being something but never really being it...Married but not really, together but for a while , in love but not surly....

THE GOAL THIS TIME IS 250 VOTES AND 170 comments

You guys are totally awesome :D

thanks again ^_^

So guys I want your help to decide on the right cover. I got MOST these options from you (hope that I didn't forget any pic. IF I DID PLEASE NOTIFY ME AND I AM SORRY )

Thanks again for the covers to  :

@tamanna468 @shaminfernando @tHeLuNaTiCgUrL @Bhavya1705 @jenny_rose000  @Frayax

Vote for the photo that you like ( using numbers at the end of comments. The most voted one will be the cover )

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11 newly added 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 3.3K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
1.1M 40.6K 80
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...