Bad Boy Roomie {COMPLETE} [UN...

By Littl3R3d

Bad boy's are like vampires, they're alluring, powerful and dangerous... not to mention HOT! Who can resist b... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2- Moving In
Chapter 3- Roomies
Chapter 4- What?!
Chapter 5- Everything Is Changing
Chapter 6- Cade The Narcissist
Chapter 7- Misunderstandings
Chapter 8- Old Wounds & Jealousy
Chapter 9- Confusion
Chapter 10- Arrow Heart
Chapter 11- Jealous Party
Chapter 12 - I Need Time
Chapter 13 - Cade's Birthday
Chapter 14- War With Yourself
Chapter 15- Your Friendship is Important
Chapter 16 - Growing Bond
Chapter 17- Accept Change & Then Give Up
Chapter 18- Drinking Doesn't Heal Wounds
Chapter 19- Kisses Can Heal.
Chapter 20- The Bad Boy Wants A Girlfriend
Chapter 21- Secret Relationship
Chapter 22- I Love You.
Chapter 23- If Love Is Strong Why Am I Weak?
Chapter 24- Give Me Love Not Drama
Chapter 26- More Heartache
Chapter 27- Coming Up With A Plan
Chapter 28- Putting The Plan In Play.
Chapter 29- It Helps To Have Friends
Chapter 30- Is The Cat Out The Bag?
Chapter 31- Its Too Much.
Chapter 32- You're Not Done Yet.
Chapter 33- All Is Lost.
Chapter 34- Downward Spiral.
Chapter 35- Wedding Crisis
Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?
Chapter 37- The Future Awaits.
Chapter 38-Bonus Chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 25- Apart

2.7K 84 16
By Littl3R3d

Cades POV

  Today has been a long day filled with work. Lectures are a drag, I see why I hardly went to these things. But I need to do right and going to all of them is the right thing to do.

  Toby is sitting on my bed with her legs criss-crossed. She's sitting with her head down and she's looking at her fingers. I'm not even gone yet and she's already hurting. I place my packed bag on the bed and she lifts her head up to look at me and she's smiling. This makes me worried, if she's smiling while hurting just imagine how many times she could be hurting and mask it with a smile.

  "What?" She asks with a confused look on her face bringing me from my thoughts and I smile at her.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?"

  "Looking at you like what?"

  "Nevermind. Are you finished and do you have everything?"

  "Yes I have everything." I said taking a seat on my bed. "But I won't be able to take everything with me." I said placing my hand on her cheek, I start leaning in to kiss her and she holds her head down. Shit.

  "You're making this hard for me Cade." She says then she places her hand over mine and it feels good that she's touching my hand but she removes my hand from her face and there is a sting in my chest.

  "Toby I-"

   "Cade you should go, you don't want to be driving too late. You have a far way to go." She says looking at me and I can hear her trying to mask her teary voice.

  Stop making it hard for her. "You're right. Will you walk with me to my car?"

"Okay." She says then climbs off the bed, I zip the bag shut and take it off the bed. She puts her shoes on and I walk over to open the door. She walks out and I step out closing the door, the silence between us is killing me and I wish it would end.

  As we proceed down the hall she reaches out for my hand, her soft, warm, tiny hand grabs a hold of mine and my heart is at ease. She squeezes my hand and I squeeze hers, we don't say anything but this is all the communication I need, all the reassurance I'll get. Toby is here she is mine and she will be when I return. I love her and she loves me and that's all I need.

  We exit the building and made our way over to the lot where my car was parked. I put my bag in the car and walked over to the drivers side, Toby was standing there and she was looking at the sunset. I walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me and she inhaled sharply. She placed her hands on my chest and then she looked into my eyes, her eyes trailed down to my lips and I smiled at her. She flung her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine, she kissed me like she was holding in the kiss all day.

  When she kissed me my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throught my entire body, I was addicted to her kisses and I never wanted it to end. I couldn't bare not to be with her and I could barely breath when she was around, her kisses were my salvation and my torment, I lived for them, I lived for her, if I lost her I would lose myself. She was the half that made me whole.

  How was she able to do this to me, make me feel like this? I don't know but I love it. My phone vibrates in my jeans and I can feel her pulling away and I hold on to her tighter because I knew that if we stop I'd have to leave and without her.

  She forces her lips off mine and she doesn't look at me, I keep her in my arms waiting for her to look at me but she doesn't and I know this is getting harder for her so I have to let go.

  I release her and she steps aside, far enough for me to open the door and get in. She still doesn't look at me and I do what she wants. Once I'm in I start the car and begin to reverse, looking up I see her hand at her face and it looks like she's wiping a tear away. I stop the car and look at her through the wind shield and she holds her head up as she notices that I have stopped. I want to open the door to comfort her but she shakes her head no, indicating that I shouldn't, she waves goodbye and its like I can feel her pain but I left.

Toby's POV

  I watch as Cade's car disappear and I can feel my heart hurt. I know he'll be back Monday but it feels like he's going away for longer than that. Him visiting his family doesn't sit right with me, Abby has apologized to me but what if it was just a trick.

  If I loved someone I wouldn't let them go that easy, she probably has a plan to get him. If only she wasn't in the picture, it wouldn't hurt this much, it would just be a regular family visit. Abby I swear if you're up to something you'll pay for this. Mark my words.

  "Toby!" Liz's voice shouts my name and I jolt my head around to see her walking towards me.

  "Hey, what are you doing out here alone?" She ask looking at me with a worried look. "Cade just left."

  "Ugh, Toby I thought something more serious happened to you."

  "Elizabeth it is serious. Remember why he's going?? What if Abby is up to something?"

  "Okay you're paranoid. Didn't the girl already apologize to you?"

  "What if she was trying to trick me so I would let my guard down around her?"

  "Toby, I doubt that and even if that's the case Cade isn't going to marry her. Relax okay?"

  "Alright. Maybe you're right. I'm probably just blowing this whole thing out of proportion."

  "Yeah so come on, we need to get ready for girls night." She says putting her arm around mine. "Okay. Wait, what are you doing out here?"

  "I.. uh, I'm just coming back from the town." She says and we continue walking.

  "You are just coming from the town and you get back to campus and end up in the lot. Why?"

  "Ugh, you caught me. I was out with the guy I'm seeing."

  "Aww. I'm happy for you. When do we get to meet him?"

  "Soon. Very soon."

  "Okay, so how was it?"

  "Girl I have no idea where to start." She says in a voice of a girl who was about to gossip and we both giggle.

                           ****
  Its 10:10pm and I still haven't heard from Cade. I just hope he got there safe. He probably was tired when he got there and fell asleep.

  "Toby, its your turn." Megan says holding out the phone to me. "My turn at what?"

  "To call some random guy and talk all sexy to him then hang up when he gets off." She explains and I frown at her. "I'm not prank calling anyone."

  "Too late already dialed the number." She says holding out the phone to me. "I'm not doing it." I said pushing the phone back to her. "Toby come on it will be fun we don't like how sad you look. Cade will call soon so come on. You don't want to be sad talking to him do you?" She's right, I don't want him to be worried about me. "Fine, but only because I want to cheer up a little." I said taking the phone from her and they all start looking at me with grins on there faces.

Okay Toby, try to sound as sexy as you can. "Hey big daddy. How's it going?" I said in my sexiest voice ever and my friends start laughing silently and I laugh too because I can't believe I let them talk me into this.

  "Good, now that I hear your voice." The voice says and my heart skips a beat. "Ca- Cade?"

  "I thought I was big daddy." He says then laughs and I start blushing, I look up at my friends and they smile warmly at me. I want to punch them for tricking me but they did this for me.

  "Why'd you take so long to call?" I asked getting up to sit on his bed. I started laying on his bed because I wanted to smell him while we talked.

  "I took my time in getting here because I wanted to avoid my dad. Two days will be enough for him. Are you okay bombshell?"

  "Oh okay. Yes I'm okay now that I get to talk to you. I miss you."

  "I miss you more. Its boring he-"

  "Cade. There you are." A girl speaks and I feel a jealous sting, I sit up in the bed and my hand forms a fist. "Who is that?"

  "Hold on a sec babe." He doesn't answer my question and its making me angry. If that's Abby... ughh. It better not be.

  "The guys are about to leave and they sent me to come get you." What?  Where is he? I thought he was home.

  "I'll be there in a minute I'm talking to my girlfriend." He says and I feel calm again. "The pretty girl from your instagram?" She asks in a squeaky voice and he chuckles and I giggle.

  "The very same."

  "Okay, tell her I said hey...even though she doesn't know me... anyways I'll go tell them you're coming."

  "Bombshell?"

  "Where are you?"

  "I'm at a bar with some old friends and Nia says hey." He says and I giggle. "That giggle soothes me."

  "You're welcome, glad my giggle helps. I'll let you get back to you're friends. Be safe okay? Oh and tell Nia hey."

  "When I get home I'll call you so don't go to sleep and I will be. I love you."

  "Okay. I love you too."

   "Well I love you more."

  "Then that means I love you most."

  "That's not possible."

  "It very much is possible bombshell."

  "Nuh uh."

"Oh my gosh I think I'm going to vomit." Jessy says and I start lauging. "I'll get the bucket." Megan chimes in and I can't help but laugh some more and neither can Cade and Liz.

"We'll talk later." I said and then I ended the call. "You guys make me jealous." Megan says and I roll my eyes at her. "Get a man so you won't have to be jealous." I said and smirked at her.

  "There are too many pigs left in the world so I'd rather not." She says and I giggle.

  "Let's watch another movie." Elizabeth states and then she gets up to get the laptop. "Its kinda late I wanna go to bed." Jessy whines and Liz crosses her arms.

  "You're such a party pooper Jessy." She says frowning at her. "I agree but I'm also going back to my dorm room to sleep." Meg says and we all start laughing.

  "You guys are going to leave me so soon?"

  "I know right, I still think its soon." Liz says putting her hands on her hips. "Well you guys can watch a movie, I'm leaving." Meg says and then she gets up to leave. "Don't leave without me!" Jessy says getting up to leave as well. "Bye guys." She says and then the door closes.

  "Well that was abrupt." I said still looking at the door. "And weird." Liz adds and then she sighs. "What do you think is wrong with them?" I asked and she walks over to the bed with the laptop and speakers in her hand. "Like they said, they are jealous. They don't want to hang out with the cuffed ones." She says and I chuckle at her last two words.

  "The cuffed ones. I like it. Has a nice ring to it."

  "It does doesn't it?" She says then chuckles and she takes a seat on Cade's bed beside me.

  "Wait, is it okay if I sit on Cade's bed?" She says getting up fast and looking at me, I chuckle and then I say, "yeah its okay Liz. What are we watching?"

  "Don't Breath." What? Sounds like some scary shit. "Horror movie at night? Why?"

  "Its not a movie about ghost Toby. Calm down." She says laughing at me and I frown at her. "Just press play." I demand and she does what I say. "Okay mom." She says and I chuckle.

                             ****
"Honestly this old guy gives me the creeps. No way he's blind." I said with my eyes glued to the laptop screen.

  "He's creepy indeed. They just picked the wrong house to rob." She says then she laughs and my phone starts ringing.

  "Who's calling this late? Is it a booty call?" She teases and I slap her arm. "Its Cade."

  "Hello."

  "Hey. What's up?"

  "I'm watching a movie."

  "Are you alone?"

  "No I'm with Elizabeth."

  "Hi Cade!" Liz yells and I start giggling.

  "Tell her I said hey. Is your movie almost finished?"

  "He said hey. Maybe, we've been watching for awhile now."

  "Oh, I'm super horny right now." He says and I choke on my breath.

  "Yo-you are?" I stutter and he starts chuckling.

  "Yes bombshell I am. And I want to have phone sex with you but you have a guest." He says and his voice sounds as sexy as ever and it sends sensations down to my core.

  "I don't think I'll be any good at that. I've never done it before." I said softly but not soft enough because Liz starts looking at me and this causes my cheeks to heat up.

  "I'm going to go because something tells me this conversation is going elsewhere." She says and I start laughing nervously. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow." I said and she walks toward the door.

  "Goodnight." She says blowing a kiss and then she closes the door. "Good now we're alone." Cade says and I jump because he startled me. "Yeah, we're alone." I said shutting down the laptop.

  "So you were saying you've never done this before. Don't worry its not hard. I tell you what I want you to do and you tell me what you want me to do."

  "But how do I know what I want you to do? Are you forgetting th- that-"

  "Alright, I'll tell you what to do."

  "Okay."

  "Describe to me what you're wearing from the neck down."

  "Grey pijama shorts and a white tank. What are you wearing?"

  "I love when you're in shorts. I'm wearing black joggers."

  "Hmm, the one that sits on your hips and shows your sexy v-line?" I say and he chuckles then my cheeks start heating up. Did I really just say that?

"Sexy v-line huh?" He says and chuckles again. Ugh, I don't want to do this. Now he knows I was checking him out before we were together.

  "Are you wearing a bra?"

  "No." I answer and I can hear him exhale sharply and I get up to take the laptop off the bed so I don't kick it off the bed or something. Why didn't I do this before? Ugh

  "What's that sound?"

  "I uh, I'm taking the laptop off the bed." I said and I hurry to put it away.

  "You could have left it there."

  "Well I was on your bed and there is no carpet around it so if it fell it would hit the hard floor."

  "So you were on my bed? Nice, hurry back."

  "Okay I'm in."

  "Okay. I want you to begin by slowly removing your clothes one piece at a time." He says and his voice is soft and stern. I do as he says and now I'm naked in his bed on my back.

  "Done."

  "I want you rub your breast, close your eyes and imagine my hands on them, playing with your nipples until they get hard." His voice is soft and stern and I wedge the phone between my shoulder and cheek, then I placed both my hands on my breast as I do what he says and listening to his voice chills begin to travel all over my body. I let out a soft moan and it sounded like he was shuffling.

  "Do you feel how hard your nipples are getting?"

  "Yes." I breath and I can hear him breathing heavier.

  "Slowly slide one hand down to your pussy and tell me if you're wet." He says and I slowly slide my hand down, I imagine that my hand is his and tingles erupt from every part of my body that my hand touches.

  "I'm wet Cade." I breath

  "It sounds good to hear you say my name when you're all breathy. How do you feel when I tell you to touch yourself?"

  "I feel good, I imagine that its you and it feels so good."

  "Rub your clit and massage your breast." He says and I do as I'm told and I start moaning.

  "Do you want me to touch myself?"

  "Yes."

  "Tell me you want me to touch myself."

  "Mmm. I want you to touch yourself Cade." I say in a soft breathy voice.

  "I'm getting so hard thinking about you touching yourself." He says and he's silent for a few seconds then I can hear him breathing heavier.

  "Cade?"

  "Yes Toby?" He answers in a soft breathy voice.

  "Tell me what you'd do to me if you were here right now."

  "Now that you're wet and ready, I'd slowly slide my hard dick inside of you, letting you feel every inch of it. I'd slowly fuck you while I kiss your neck and massage your breast." He whispers and I continue touching myself and moan into the phone.

  "I'd wrap my arms around you and fist one hand in your hair and moan in your ear so you could tell how much I'm enjoying your cock." I said then moaned.

  "Fuck." He breaths and the more I play with myself the better it feels. 

  "I wish you were here to straddle me." He says and he starts breathing heavier. My breathing increases and I can feel my muscles tightening. I moan a little louder and Cade says, "cum for me Toby." As he says the words my body starts trembling and I orgasm with loud moans soon after Cade starts groaning and his breathing is louder and I know he is too.

  We stay silent for awhile both trying to catch our breath until Cade says, "I'll be right back."

  I made my way under the covers as in the room started getting cold all of a sudden. I lay under the covers waiting for Cade to return I feel so tired like I can't control the sleep that's trying to overcome my body.

  "Hey." He says and I jolt my eyes open because it sounded like he was right there in the room.

"Hey." I said softly and a smile forms on my lips. "Think you'd do that again?"

  "What? Right now?" I asked in a shocked voice because I'm already feeling exhausted he laughs and then he says, "No bombshell, I mean like if you liked it and would do it again."

  "Of course. I'd do that with you anytime bu-"

  "I didn't know you got here son. Just wanted to remind you in case you didn't see my message that you need to be up by five tomorrow because we have things to do."

  "Okay. Next time please knock." He says and I hear the door shut. I can't believe his dad didn't even know he arrived.

  "Bombshell I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight, sleep tight."

  "Goodnight tiger."

  "Roooar." He says softly and we both chuckle. He hangs up the phone and I remove my phone from my ear and I notice that I have a new message. It was a message from Abby sent from a few hours ago and I wonder why she's texting me I open the message and anger swells inside me.

  Abby: Hey Toby, just thought I'd let you know that Cade is going to marry me, he doesn't have a choice. His dad is going to cut him off and he won't be able to finish uni and better himself like he thinks you're helping him to do. Don't let him suffer while you'll still be able to attend school. Its best to leave him alone. He's mine.

  That conniving bitch. All that I'm sorry shit and for nothing, I forgave her! I'm such an idiot. I locked the phone and placed it on the bed. I hold Cade's pillow, wrapping my hands around it I nuzzle my nose into the pillow and tears flow from my eyes. Why is Abby doing this? She's such an awful person, she's not fit to be a mother. Cade doesn't even want her and if she thinks she can force him into loving her she's making a big mistake. He will never love her. I have to tell him about this tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 261 32
(Complete) Book 1 of the Loving The Bad Boy series. I look up only dreading what's stood above me, Tanner Lively. If I may explain Tanner is the big...
18.4M 436K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
362K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
1.9K 27 27
Hailey Martin has never been one to stick out in a crowd. She's always been perfectly happy to hang out in a corner, listening to her favourite playl...