My Pawn (Rias X Reader)

Od Relentlezz41

Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devi... Více

Ch 1 - Reborn
Ch 2 - Adjusting
Ch 3 - Pieces
Ch 4 - Strength and Bonds
Ch 5 - Master
Ch 6 - Sisters
Ch 7 - Little Miss Phoenix
Ch 8 - Converting
Ch 9 - Mine
Ch 10 - Water Temperature
Ch 11 - Admit
Ch 12 - Two Time
Ch 13 - Party and Panic
Ch 14 - Love Help
Ch 15 - Zap To Ya
Ch 16 - It Was All A Dream
Ch 17 - Lingerie Part Two
Ch 19 - Lewd Labels
Ch 20 - Second Commander
Ch 21 - Time
Ch 22 - Flower Power
Ch 23 - Hammer Drop
Ch 24 - Craving
Ch 25 - Council
Ch 26 - Prep
Ch 27 - Rings
Q and A
Ch 28 - Terms
Ch 29 - Table
Ch 30 - Timing
Ch 31 - Power Strip
Ch 32 - No Lady Luck
Ch 33 - Issei The Chairman
Ch 34 - Last Changes (Finale)
Ask Me
Answers To All
Sequel
Thank You
Awareness

Ch 18 - Lewdness

18.5K 190 308
Od Relentlezz41

Hey guys Its AJ again. I know many have looked forward to this plus more battles to come. This is one of my favorites a lot of good, bad, lust, and love. It's about a woman making a man confident to where he needs it most.

It's been taking me a while to find a direction, story, or plot to keep this going for everyone. But I have an idea. It took a while. I get asked all the time to update this. And here goes nothing.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. I know you look forward to this. It will be early on.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With what seemed a few tissue boxes and liters of blood later from Issei, the girls finally checked out one at a time and returned to Issei's manor. Raval joining too.

"Well Issei is cleaned up. What now?" You ask Rias.

"I think I might want to break these in." Rias winked.

"What?"

"Get used to it. Make it comfortable. Wear new clothes. It's a girl thing."

"But it's day time and you bought lingerie."

"And?"

"Huh? Issei just recovered dammit."

"So?"

"Honey you aren't helping."

"Not helping that pitched tent either." She giggled.

You look down. Ah crap. "Sorry. I ahhhhhh..... I think you look lovely?"

"That a cover up for yourself or you lying to your girlfriend?"

"You are beautiful to the point im afriad of turning into this guy." You point towards Issei.

"Well potentially. So you find me pretty?"

"What part of you isn't? Your feet and and knees are for crying out loud."

"That a fetish thing?"

"No! It's body parts that bend and feet have many bone pieces to them. But they sure aren't ugly like many."

"Not sure if I believe that."

"Do what you want. How about that?"

"That a talk back?"

"Uhhh........ ah shit. I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"Go to your room. I'll see you there. Move it."

You go by the stairs as others see you slugishly walk up them. Then to your room and lay flat on your bed. You throw a baseball straight up in the air and play catch until you hear a sound at the door.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Want to stop playing with your balls when you look at me? That'd be nice."

You catch the ball and as soon as you turn your head to face her the ball drops out of your hand and your jaw drops.

"You didn't buy that shopping."

"Baby I did before checkout to surprise you." Rias was in a red g-string and red bra with black lace. And she was making your heart race at just the view. "Like?"

"I.......... wow..... I love it."

"My Pawn who's my boyfriend I need to keep happy. Especially if we want to be together."

"Rias where are you going with this?"

"Be one with me."

"Huh?"

"Be one with me. I want to love you."

"Rias where did all of this come?"

"Been in my thoughts. Mind you that you fondled me first the other night."

"I know this is just all....... so sudden."

"Calm down Love. I'm your girlfriend."

"As well as Master of my soul."

Rias locks the door and comes closer. You try to control yourself and not freak out. You have a girl rated eleven and a half on a scale that goes up to ten dressing up for you. She takes the spot next you and lies down. Cuddling against your chest.

"It deepens our bond together. You have my heart I promise you."

"Rias."

"Yes (FN)?"

"What do you you plan on doing?"

"Oh nothing. Just lewd things."

You swear you heard her chest bounce as the tent in your pants grew. The Maltius Falcon giving the military salute. And she smirked knowing where to go from here.

"I'm just nervous." You started to get choked up.

"Relax Pawn. I'm going to take care of you. It's my job to make you happy. So may I take care of this for you?"

"Okay. I won't get in your way."

"But you have to do me a favor."

"Yeah?"

"I need those clothes off. Particularly those pants."

"Okay give me a second."

You sit up and start to unbutton your shirt. Half way there she pushes you down into the pillows.

"I can't wait longer." She lays on top of you and hugs your neck. Then begins to kiss you deeply. Your tongues begin to swirl and she backs off to kiss your neck. Leaving a tiny purple love bite and then takes your hand. "So are you a boob guy or an ass man?"

"Too hard to choose."

She takes your hand and places it on her butt. She shakes it and makes you smack it. "You like my body?"

"I love all of you Rias."

"I'm going to take you."

Lemon Warning

"Huh?"

"Off with those pants."

"Okay."

"Actually nevermind. I got an idea."

I'm afraid to ask. Wait. What is she doing?

*Zip*

She pulls your drawers down and all as your wood shoots up. Rias has this seductive grin on her face.

"Thank you. Looks yummy. Now should I tie my hair back or have you hold it?"

"Uhhhhh."

"Don't pull too hard. Okay Love?"

*NOM*

You grip the sheets with one hand and try to keep the hair out of her face with the other. This was rather difficult as it didn't take her long to go all the way down your shaft. No gag reflex and no warming up to it. You grit your teeth and tried to stay quiet. Try was the word. You pant heavily as she stops.

"Well my man seems to enjoy. I'll continue if you do my a favor."

You sit up and hug her. "Rias anything. Just tell me. I love you."

"69?"

"Huh?"

"Give me a taste while I'll continue."

"Okay..... I will."

She pushed you down and spinned around. She pushed her under garment to the left side and grabbed hold of your member once more.

"You first."

You lick her very inner thigh to tease her really nice. Then her clit to give her a rush. Then like promised she started again. And right after where she left off. Down all the way as your warm breath made her moan on top of you. It wasn't going to be long now.

"Ohhhh paaaaawwwwwnnnnn." She rolls over and faces you. "You make me wet."

"I love you Lady Rias."

"I'm taking you (FN)."

"What do you mean?"

"My turn to seduce you."

"You mean?"

"It's my first time so be gentle. Okay?" She kisses you and sits n your lap. You start to sweat and get nervous again. They exhale. "It's just me. It's okay. Here." She unhooked her bra. "It's boobs."

"Pretty, soft, DD boobs."

"Their yours. Please take them."

You place your mouth and start to suck. You start to get memorized and fail to notice she's holding you or downstairs. Then............ it happened.

She inserts you into her and screams out a moan. Then goes all the way done and cringes in a quick discomfort. You get to your senses and pull out a little.

"I didn't say to stop."

"You alright?"

"I'm with you. Of course I am.

Your mind almost goes blank after she sits back down on you. Both gasping for air and getting light headed your eyes close. Somehow communicating at the same time.

Rocking back and forth the passion deepens. Neither of you two can think as you both moan as you cum. Your burst a load inside of her. Not protected either.

It was very quick for the both of you as she exited you and turned over on her side. She cuddled you and you both finally were able to breath calmly. She looked in your eyes.

Warning Over

"So honey. How are you doing after love?"

"Loving life with one I love. That clichè to say?"

"I wouldn't think so. Do you mean it?"

"Every word."

"Then it's fine."

"But Rias I..."

"Protection?"

"Yeah.... I mean should we be concerned?"

"About what?"

"You being?"

"Oh? What would happen to you?"

"Rias I don't want to be a loser Dad who can't put enough bread on the table."

"Well I am on birth control. Did I fail to mention that?"

"YES!"

"Sorry baby. But my brother or my parents prooooobably shouldn't know if I am. At least until I'm married."

"How do I find a ring in proper budget to a master of my soul?"

"I'm an easy girl to impress you know."

"Still. I know what you deserve. I need a few day checks to get that."

"How much is a few?"

"Ohhhhhhhh say ¥100,000,000 or more."

"You mean you have.......... I don't know what to say." She gasped and sat there for a moment. "I'm not even sure if I have even thought about it."

"Dream of mine actually. One of the positive ones while at the orphanage was marriage. Thinking how a woman would change my life. Doesn't seem I'm far off."

"Why marriage change life?"

"Concept of love. Like in the books. Least it's not having a kid like Xenovia."

"True true. Quite true. But I need to ask you something."

"Anything."

"If I have a baby do you leave me?"

"I wouldn't even if it wasn't mine. I care for you. I love you the most. And you are my one and only. I'd be scared out of my mind but go from there. My mind is more clear. I see light. You made me happy and one day my children are going to have a childhood I never dreamed of."

"Another reason why I love you."

"Can we cuddle before bedtime?"

"Of course. Just let me take this string off. I soaked it."

"Gotta."

"Love (FN)."

"Love you Rias."

~~~~~

It's a short Chapter but this starts the new direction of where this goes as for story controversy, love, and such. Baby talk. Hehe.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and have an awesome day cause you guys are the best. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
220K 2.6K 13
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
272K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...
63.1K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...