Falling bulletsโœ”

By bbynim

โDont waste bullets, baby girl. Instead, what do you say we kick some criminal assโž TRAILER IN LAST CHAPTER ... More

CHAP 1- "Nostalgic"
CHAP2-"His murder"
CHAP3-"Mistaking him"
CHAP 4-"New victim"
CHAP5-"Endurance"
CHAP7-"His Reminder"
CHAP8-"Unpredictable"
CHAP9-"Cure"
CHAP10-"He texted"
CHAP 11-"Understand"
CHAP 12-"Find him"
CHAP 13-"She smiled"
CHAP14-"Surrender your lies"
CHAP 15-"His real self"
CHAP 16-"First snow, first smile"
CHAP17-"I helped"
CHAP18-"Stay warm"
CHAP19-"Neighborhood thief"
CHAP20-"Bunny in trap"
CHAP21-"Messed up"
CHAP22-"Conclusions"
CHAP23-"Sequences of him"
CHAP24-"Eachother"
CHAP25-"Call of darkness"
CHAP26-"Riddle for a life"
CHAP27-"Confessions"
CHAP28-"Kiss of assurance"
CHAP29-"Syndrome"
CHAP30-" Unravel him"
CHAP31-"Shaded"
CHAP32-"Devious"
CHAP33-"His Scars"
CHAP34-"Hide and seek"
CHAP35-"Undiscovered"
Note; read
CHAP36-"Figure it out"
CHAP37-"They are all insane"
CHAP38-"Found or not?"
CHAP39-"Her mischief's"
CHAP40-"A helping hand"
CHAP41-"It begins"
CHAP42-"Wrong guess"
CHAP43-"Theory untold"
CHAP44-"Unraveled"
CHAP45-"Hidden in secrecy"
CHAP46-"A call away"
CHAP47-"One and the same"
CHAP48-"Reveal to me"
CHAP49-"A trap let free"
CHAP50-"Bird skin"
CHAP51-"The hasty lies"
CHAP52-"Hunter, Killer, Sinner"
CHAP53 part 1-"Curiosity killed the cat"
CHAP 54-"His voice rings a bell"
are you guys reading ?
CHAP 55(1.5)-"A puppet"
CHAP55(2)-"A castle built in sorrow"
CHAP56-"Letters from no one"
CHAP 57-" Not a mistake"
CHAP58- "A whimsical tale"
CHAP59-"Shoot"
CHAP60-"End the game with me"
CHAP61-"The last clone to die"
CHAP 62- "A Happily ever after"
BOOK IS COMPLETED
TRAILER ( movie edited trailer )

CHAP6-" Trust"

6.2K 495 254
By bbynim

H A R I N

"What are you doing here, why aren't you going home"

"I was looking for you, Tae. I wanted to go home with you-"

"--Just go, it's getting late" Taehyung warned.

My phone beeped to see a few notifications, saying the girls already left the school since their moms came all the way here to get them, worried. That means I have to go home alone. Well I don't mind, but I want Tae to come along too.

'But he is just ignoring my efforts'

"The girls already left. I'll get out before it's too late then" I said, folding my eyebrows disappointed and grabbing my bag that I had hung on the side of the bench. That was when Taehyung grabbed my hand, holding it tight.

"What now?" I asked, annoyed.

"I can't let her go home alone at this time, guys" he said, looking at the rest five.

"Namjoon hyung and I, were called to the police station, we have to get there now. So someone else have to safely drop her"

After Tae finished talking, I noticed Jungkook slowly move out, trying to get out of the room, without letting anyone know.

"Jungkook" he called, pulling Jungkook's hair from above who was trying to crawl out the door. It's like he knew he would be picked.

"Ughh, hyung why me"

"Because Jimin would try to flirt with my sis, Jin would lose his pride by asking her lame jokes and Suga wouldn't even bother keeping an eye on her"

"Ahhhhh hyunggggg" the poor boy kept whining.

"Look, just for today, okay" he said, smiling and pulling his cheeks.

"Not in front of her, hyung" Jungkook, whispered to Tae, but I could still hear.

_______________________________________

"Umm-"

"Shh, just walk"

I nodded my head at the boy who rudely interrupted me.

The streets of Seoul were empty. It was already night now and really late too. The only noise I could hear was Jungkook's phone beeping and it even rang quite a few times, but he never bothered to pick. It rang for the fifteenth time now and I couldn't control my patience.

"Pick it up already, bro"

"None of your business lady and did you just call me, bro!?"

"Umm, yea, so?"

"Haha, don't call me that again!" he said, laughing like a possessed person.

"Why?"

"Just don't" he said, holding my school uniforms collar, almost lifting me up, with his other hand grabbing my wrist tight.

"Its irrespective"

"You're hurting me!"

"So!!"

"So leave you, jerk" I said, trying to get away from his strong grip.

"Mind if we join in" a group of guys, adults, said getting into the scene.

Half of them were dressed like they came out of a sewage work while the rest looked like their dresses were eaten by rats or shredded somehow. Some had scars on their faces and all over their body with black oil spread over their arms.

'They must be factory workers? Or unemployed people walking to their houses'

One of them patted Jungkook's shoulder, saying.

"Let's share" winking oddly and staring at my thighs which could be seen as I was still in uniform.

"Sure, why not" Jungkook replied, smiling back at him.

I couldn't believe what he just said. My stupid brother trusted this jerk. I couldn't even think straight as that guy placed a few steps to get to me, while I kept moving back, almost going to have a breakdown.

'What do I do, there are like eight of them, including Jungkook'

"Not her" Jungkook said, standing in front of me suddenly.

"Excuse me" the guys asked.

Jungkook moved closer to me, but it was his back that was facing me. He slowly pushed his phone inside my hands and closed my fingers on it.

"Press the red button on the top, now" he whispered in a way only I could hear.

"Hey, what are you guys chit chatting about"

"Nothing, just wanted to correct you on something before you get it all wrong"

Jungkook said, walking away from me while I pressed the red button and hid the phone behind my back. He now walked towards the guys, smirking and pushing his tongue against his cheeks in confidence and no fear.

"She's mine and I can't share her, sorry guys" he said it without even hesitating a bit and lifting his hands in mid air, showing he simply doesn't care.

'What on mother earth'

The adults started laughing while the main guy gestured the others with his fingers ahead, asking them to fight.

'One against seven, holly crap, I'm done for it'

I wanted to run, but I didn't want to leave him alone with them. That would be wrong of me right?

"Come on, I'm waiting" Jungkook said, calling them with his hands.

One guy went straight at his face, but Jungkook caught his fist turning it around.

"Hey, not the face, it's one in a million" he answered, pushing him to the hard ground.

That was when everyone came to attack him at once, but he didn't hesitate, while he fought them as much as he could. He is stronger than I imagined. But I don't think he can hold them long.

And then Karma showed up. Three guys together walked to my side and I only noticed it when they were only centimeters away from me. I tried to run, but one of them caught my wrist, pulling my back to his chest while the other two surrounded me.

"Jungk-"I tried to scream for him, but one of them covered my mouth. I kept jumping up and down trying to get off their grip and they would just keep laughing and pulling me to the wall that was made of bricks.

They harshly banged my head on the wall and I almost lost my sense, things started to blur out but I kept fighting my sense back.

"Let go, please" I was almost in tears now, helpless.

A guy grabbed on to my shirt, pulling it while I kept pushing his hands away. My efforts were not tough enough; my long sleeves were ripped apart from my uniform. I couldn't hold back my tears either now.

"Pl-plea-please stop this" I kept wimping.

"Get your hands off her" a harsh punch was thrown at the guy who was holding me too tight, while the others were kicked to the ground. For a second Jungkook was staring at my helpless figure, trying to figure things out. He looked like he wanted to ask me if I was okay, but these guys are still around.

Out of the blue the siren of police cars was heard in the streets alarming these guys to get moving. They all ran as fast as possible while Jungkook also held my hands, making a run from the police himself.

We ran quite a distance and I could see Jungkook stopped just so he could breathe well. His hands didn't let go of mine. He tried to look at my face that was covered by my hair.

'I didn't want him to see'

My eyes were still baggy and stained with tears; somehow I was still in the shock and trying to process things out myself.

That was when I felt warmth on my shoulders; he had wrapped his jacket around me. My uniform was also torn for that matter of fact, this kind of helps.

"My phone has the police activation key. It's something only I have since my dad is the main state officer, or whatever he is. That's why I told you to press it. Now if you are wondering why we ran away from the cops who came to save us is because, I didn't want my dad to see me in trouble again"

"I know you ran away just so they won't question me at this state, such a stupid lie that was" I said, not looking at him.

"No, it's not" he said, plainly.

I didn't shoot back at him or ask him anything further; I'm still recovering from that incident. Like I just can't believe what happened. I've only seen this in movies and story books, never thought I'll be a victim to it.

"Don't think too much about it" He said, placing his red head phones on my head that was playing Justin Beiber music on it. He again pushed his phone inside my hands, allowing me to choose the music.

'So nice to me after what he did before'

"I only helped you because Taehyung trusted me with you, so don't get any other thoughts of me going to be good to you from now on or anything"

'Wow, it's like he read my mind'

While listening to the music and walking, his notifications kept beeping up which I could hear through the head phone. I didn't want to look but, I knew it was from Taehyung. He named him 'Weird hyung', has to be Tae.

And the messages that kept coming was about me not reaching home yet. I didn't want to read anymore and to my shock, his phone did not have a lock in it. So when I went back it directed me to his call list and I was shocked to see so many missed calls from a person named 'Do not pick' but the picture in the phone made it clear it was his dad, and since we see him around in the neighbourhood quite often, I knew it was Mr. Joon.

We reached my house as I stood outside the door ringing the door bell, waiting with Jungkook standing beside me for someone to show up. In a matter of seconds I could hear heavy footsteps, like someone coming down the stairs, restless and quick.

The door was pulled open to see a worried Taehyung in front of me. He observed my heavy eyes and worn out clothing and he didn't even think before he caught Jungkook's collar, pushing him to the wall.

"What did you do to her!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

This chap was so big, lol. Comment down your opinions on this chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Deviant By Alex

Fanfiction

504K 32.3K 92
Jungkook: "What is love? Such a stupid thing to exist. I hate it in all its various forms. Yet when I see you, I want to love every inch of your body...
2.1M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
268K 17K 31
โThe moment your lips touched mine, I knew I'd regret it.โž Kim Taehyung has always had difficulty loving himself, but his method of self-love only di...
298K 13.8K 27
โ i miss you and your tasteless dishes. they weren't perfect, but at least they were made by you- so i loved them. โž