Determination {Female Frisk x...

By PokemonAC

Frisk looked into his E/C eyes. "You never made me happy." Y/N backed up from Frisk, afriad. Y/N was fighting... More

Chapter 1: Frisk
Chapter 2: Parents
Chapter 3:Golden Flowers
Chapter 4: Chara Dreamurr
Chapter 5: Dinner with The Dreammur's
Chapter 6: Dinner with The Dreammur's Part 2
Chapter 8:Fire
Chapter 9: AC
Chapter 10: Nightmares
Chapter 11: Prom
Chapter 12: Prom Part 2
Chapter 13: Perfect
lemon warning
Another Lemon Warning
EEEEEWWEEWEWEWEWE
Chapter 16:College
Chapter 18: New Year
Chapter 19: Feelings PT1
Chapter 20: Feelings PT2
Chapter 21: Feelings PT3
Chapter 22: Feelings PT4
Chapter 23: To The End PT1
Chapter 24: I'll Always Be There For You.
Chapter 25: I'll Always Be There For You.
A/N

Chapter 7:Justin

2.4K 29 37
By PokemonAC

I quickly put on my pants and a (F/C) shirt and hrabbed my book bag and ran down stairs. Toriel handed me some toast eggs and waffles. I smiled and thanked her. I say down and ate my food, and after I did that, I said goodbye to Toriel and walked to school with Frisk.
"So.. you did free the monsters. Huh." I smiled at the floor for asking such a stupid question. Frisk smiled and looked up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day outside." She was right. The Sun was shining and the birds were singing. The flowers were blooming.
We made it to school and I walked inside, to see a guy with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes walk up to me.
"Can I help you?" I asked him.
He smiled. "I'm Justin."
Frisk smiled wide.
"LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER?!"
"...?"
"...?"
We all burst out in laughter. "I'm Y/N and that's Frisk."
Frisk did a simple peace sign. Justin grinned. "I saw what you did the other day, how you helped Frisk in that fight and how you talked to Chara. There isn't a lot of people like you in the world anymore. "

Frisky POV
Y/N gave him a close eyed smile. He was charming. I glared at Justin. "So your an imposter?"
"I'm not framing for Justin BIEBER!" Justin said. I raised my hands up in defense. "Ah, nothing."
Brinngggnjsuenajsnngggggggg
"Thats the bell." I mentioned. "Well, I gotta go to art. See ya!" I say walking away. Y/N smiles and waves. "See ya at lunch!" He said to me.
Justin's POV
I watched as Frisk skips off to class. I turned to Y/N to see him looking dreamily at Frisk. "Ooo~ Someone has a crush." I told him. He turned bright red and turned around. "I DO NOT!" He shouted. Everyone in the hallway turned to look at me and Y/N. Y/N covered his face, he was a blushing mess. "I'm going to my class!" he muttered, walking speedily towards the gym room. 

   I sat down at a lunch table that was empty. Y/N and Frisk and AC, who I meet very recently in gym. She was a wiz at soccer, and we got to learn more about each other. 

Suddenly, the fire alarm went off. All the teachers came running into the cafeteria screaming.  

                                                                        "THERE'S A FIRE!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
12.5K 259 29
Y/N was the eldest of the royal family. Her life was great. She was turning 16, the age where she'll be able to help her parents with royal duties, a...
76.8K 3K 14
For many years, Frisk never once knew about Valentine's Day. What?!! That's probably what you're thinking. Anyways, Frisk has a huge crush on a certa...
19.2K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...