Yukie And Her Knights

By hanatewakusho

What will happen to Nishima Yukie's peaceful life when her bestfriend suddenly died? Then, she found him some... More

Chapter 1: Roy
Chapter 2: The New Beginning
Chapter 3: Acceptance
Chapter 4: Oh My Lady!
Chapter 5 : Training
Chapter 6 : Mountain Fight I
Chapter 7: Mountain Fight II
Chapter 8: Satisfaction
Chapter 9: Beautiful Knights
Chapter 10: Precious Smile
11: The Sad Truth
12: My Own
!!IMPORTANT!!

13: Love?

8 4 1
By hanatewakusho

As I got my sword, the first thing I did was rescuing Raph. The moment I saw him, I almost cried. Hugging him tightly, I can't imagine if he died.

I can hear he whisper something like "Its OK, you did great."

After that, we help Roy, and join the others.

"I think we need to get some rest in a motel nearby." Yeah Marcus right. We can barely continue in this condition. Roy is still having hard time to walk, Raph's wound still need some patchwork to be done lol, and the others look so exhausted I really don't want to ask what they saw in the ruin, so we decided to rest up in a town called Hyrule.

**

Imagine seven people in one room. Yup, we didn't have much money to spare so we decide to have only one room with two queen bed and one single bed. Not that bad actually, I think this is enough to rest for one night. 

"What the hell are you even thinking Yukie? You're a girl, with six others carnivore male? Are you crazy?" Raph says half whispering so the others won't hear the 'carnivore' word. 

"Just, get your own room, we're good here." He try to convince me, but NO. 

"No, I trust all of you, so don't talk nonsense anymore and just get some sleep dear." I said while fixing his hair. He let out a sigh.

"Up to you." He turn around and close his eyes. 

**

"Haaa, another day, another blessing!" Larry said while stretching his body. 

"Dude, why you so loud first thing in the morning?" Vixx said while rolling his eyes. 

"Oh baby you just shy, come here pretty boy." Larry try to hug Vixx, now they're fighting. 

"I'll go get something to eat at the market." I volunteer. 

"I'll go with you." Hansol. Yeah, nice timing, I really want to talk to him.

Raph's eyes gives me warning. Yes, I understand. I need to sort things with Hansol. 

..

.

"Err, Yukie.. About the ki-" I shush him.

"Its OK, lets forget about it. It was an accident. Right?" I need to clear this misunderstanding fast or we will be awkward forever.

"NO. I meant it." His words make me freeze. What? He mean it? WHAT?!

"You're kidding right?" I look into his eyes. Yes, I can see that he's being honest. Oh gosh, no. 

"No, Im not kidding Yukie."

"No-no you can't.." I shake my head.

"Why? Because you love Raph?" OK, he nail it. 

I have nothing more to say. I resume my walk. Buying breads and some apples. As we heading back to the motel, I say to Hansol "Yes, Im in love with Raphael." 

The rest of our journey back to the motel is so awkward.

**

After eating breakfast, we start heading to Hyrule Castle. There, will be a gate called The Great Gate that will take us to Lukewarm Kingdom. 

The Castle isn't that far from our motel, so will make it to the castle in one hour walk. I help Raph to walk. 

"You don't need to, I can walk by my own." 

"Oh you still don't like me huh?" I ask Raph while making a sad face.

He just glance at me.

"Hey say something or I'll kiss you!" I try to kiss his cheek but Raph push me away.

"NO. People watching!" He says while glaring at me.

"Ohh you naughty boy! You thinking something erotic right?" I says while winking at him.

"What are you saying, stop it, I am not going to do anything." His face redden, he cross his arm and walk faster leaving me all alone.

"Heyyy wait up!!" I try to catch up but he run to Larry.

**

Not long after that, we arrived in front of the Hyrule Castle. 

We greet the guards, Princess Sophie is expecting us so they just let us in without any hesitation. 

The princess's knight, Eric, take us to the Summon Room.

He said, Princess Sophie is already waiting for us there.

"Your highness." He knock the door.

"Come in!" I can hear her soft voice coming from the room.

As we come in, I see a very angelic blonde haired girl with a very charming smile standing in the heart of the room. Its the princess. She greet us with a slight bow. 

"Welcome." A soft pink light appear as she welcome us, and that's no ordinary light, its fairies. Pink fairies. It look so calming and beautiful, just like a dream. Her smile never fade away even when she speak. 

"Why don't you guys spend a night here? I can tell my maid to prepare a cozy bed and warm food." Princess Sophie ask us to spend a night in the castle. Oh I could never say no!

The Great Gate is actually a warp portal to another world. Not just Lukewarm Kingdom. So, it takes 24 hours for the gate to function completely.

"Thank you for your kind offer my lady. But we can't accept any more kindness from you. You are too generous." Roy says while bowing to the princess.

"No no, please, accept it." Ohh her smile is so cunning! 

So, with that, we agree to stay here for the night. 

Everyone get their own room, so, this is my one and only chance hehe *evil laugh*

**

I knock the door but to no avail. 'Is he's not in the room?' I push the door and luckily it is unlocked. Yey! My chance~

"Hello~" I tip toe into the room, I shut the door gently so it won't make any noise. I hop into the bed. Waa I feel so nice. What a luck! He's not in the room!

Suddenly, the bathroom door flung open. 

Holy crap. 

RAPH! And, more importantly, he's half naked!!!! I didn't really realize that my mouth is open, until he say "Don't be so shock." 

I pretend to look away. 

I can see he's walking toward the me. Ohhh my heart's beating fast! 

"Hey, this is what you want right?" He says in a sexy tone. Damn you Raph! You know I like it xD 

"Yukie~" He throws his body right into the bed.

"Come here, lets sleep." He raise one of his eyebrow, patting the empty space beside him. 

I smirk and jump to him. "Oho~ finally erotic night!"

"Hey hey! I ask you to sleep OK. Don't even think of anything dirty!" Raph throw a white blanket to me. So, in the end, we just spend the night laughing and chatting. 

**

READ.VOTE.COMMENT

Thank you for reading ^^ love and hugs <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 477 20
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Avalon is nothing but a mythical place told to make kids go to bed early. No one has ever seen, nor eve...
661 27 1
She was an existence feared by gods; an existence bane to devils. She was abandoned by everyone; exiled from their realm. She forgot her past, backgr...
1.5K 160 14
My life was one born in towers of gold with impenetrable windows. My life was one of nobility, aristocracy. Silver blood ran through my veins and it...
24.4K 651 29
Yukihara Death,a 15 year old girl was proven to have an extra-ordinary soul. A shinigami with the abilities of a weapon. She's a cheerful,kind and lo...