Intimidation ♡ joshler

Av cherubcorpses

Tyler would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by this new kid; his first day of school hasn't even re... Mer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one-- not gonna make a pun
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two

sixty seven

1K 34 9
Av cherubcorpses

an: have i thanked you guys for 4k views yet?  thanks guys a bunch!  you guys are wild :^) <3

<><><><><><>

It didn't take long for the rice krispies to finish and cool enough to serve.  Marie had called Brendon down with the offer of the homemade treat, and the boy was downstairs and devouring the rice krispies in a heartbeat, as if he wasn't just angry minutes prior.  

And after trying the snack for himself, Tyler decides that it's definitely better than actual rice krispies; maybe because it's warm and made with marshmallows and butter.  

But unfortunately for Josh, his phone rings only after his first bite.  

"Bet it's home," Josh mumbles to Tyler as he fishes his phone from his pocket, and the the younger can't help but note that the older didn't clean his sticky fingers first.  The thought is gone as soon as it came when Josh sighs before speaking up, "Just gonna take this call, leave me some."

And with that, he leaves the kitchen for at least a bit of privacy as he answers the call, and Tyler also can't help but feel upset as he predicts that Josh's parents are going to tell him to come home now.  What do they always call him home for, anyways?  Chores?  A target?

Tyler tries not to dwell on the subject as he turns his focus back to avoiding making a mess with his snack, unlike gross Brendon, who still scarfs down the food like it's gonna disappear if he gives his jaw a break.

Josh returns a moment later, and he clearly isn't happy with the conversation he just left as he speaks again, "Marie, my parents want me home. Can you drive me?"

"Sure thing, love," the woman agrees, turning to wash her hands at the sink before grabbing her keys.

"Is Tyler staying though?" Brendon asks, mouth sticky from the treats, and Tyler looks away, disgusted.  

"Yeah, he's staying," Josh answers, landing a quick kiss to said boy's cheek before grabbing a handful of rice krispies and heading towards the door.

"Bye, Josh!" Tyler calls out to the older boy.

"Steal Brendon's phone if you want me!" Josh returns before closing the door behind him.

"Why my phone?" Brendon asks, brows furrowed as he continues to stuff his face.

"I don't have mine," is all Tyler says, and Brendon doesn't push—probably too focused on eating to care.

"Since Josh isn't here anymore, I think I'll invite Pete over for an assignment we were assigned," Brendon informs the younger, "You don't have any beef with him, right?"

"Uhh... Not really..." Tyler trails off awkwardly.  

And dude, Tyler's gonna have a lot of makeup work when he returns, now that he thinks about it.  He fucking hates makeup work; he has to do it on top of the work currently assigned and it puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on him.  

He's also a lazy fuck, both are valid reasons.

"Awesome! I'll invite him over real quick," Brendon chirps, licking his fingers before retrieving his phone from his pocket.

Tyler finishes the last of the rice krispies before washing the sticky shit off his hands as Brendon texts Pete.  

The younger boy really wishes he didn't leave his phone at home.  Maybe he'll ask for Brendon's when Pete comes over, since he'll be busy with work.  Maybe Marie would let him borrow hers as well?  

He's not sure, and most likely won't even ask to find out.

<><><><><><>

thank you guys! truly do love ya <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
573K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...