Love Me ( Demi Lovato & Bella...

Galing kay A25929

Bella feels alone struggling with some personal issue's , can Demi save her, and do they fall In love? Higit pa

Love Me
how to love
Two Pieces
To be in love
A/n
another A/n
You
can't back down
start of something new
A/n
Our little place
Don't forget
A new kind of love
a/n news
A/n
just another a/n
a little closer
A/n
a change
A/n
give me a chance
Dont let go

Hope

1K 34 1
Galing kay A25929

Demi's POV.

I could only just think and wish things were better.... I unlock the stall door and turn twards the mirror seeing my face red from crying , I could hear my demons talking and telling me to kill myself and not to let my other feelings get in the way.

I looked at the mirror my eyes looking at the mess that I have became, my eyes caught something at the edge of the mirror and it was cracked, I took my hand and pulled a pieces of it off. I held the broken glass and griped it so tight I could feel it breaking my skin leaving my hand bleading... I took the pieces of mirrir and put it to my wrist looking at the mirror and seeing the monster the demons had been talking to, I pushed as hard as I could and let it drag acrossed my wrist feeling the pain and the sting , flowing the blood . I did it 2 more times feeling my demons go away ... and I was loosing so much blood my vison became hazy and blurry I fainted and then my head hiting the sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I wake up in the hospital and Bella by my side she was sleeping, I tried to pull sit myself and felt the pain on my left wrist and the stinging I gasped in pain quickly after bella rushed to my side and grabed my hand intertwining them.

 " Baby .. you can't put pressure on your wrist or the stitckes would come out."

I layed back and sighed .. looking back to Bella. Why does everything have to be so complicated and difficult. Bella looked at me and said

-" Do you remember what happened???"

-"Um..ur... I -I just was starting to relaps and I wasn't going to but i just, well, my demons started to take over and i couldn't help it and i remember seeing a pieces of mirror that was easy for me to break off and after i started cutting and then i was losing so much blood that i ended up blacking out and i think i hit my head, which is actually hurting pretty bad."

I could see bella starting to slope and wanting to cry but ways trying hard not too.

-"I Love you and we were in a fight and i felt like my world was coming undone, and like i was starting to lose everything and my everything is you."

i could see tears in bella's eyes i pulled slightly on her hand giving her a sign to come closer.

-" Look baby ... i love you and i want to be with you , i want nothing bad to happen to us and i need to prove to you that i am truly meaning it, so...... when i get out of here i will show you , and i hope you can forgive me?"

Bella came close

-"Babe i love you more than words can tell you and i want to be with you and only you and i forgive you, but just don't ever scare me like that ever again ."

She leaned into me and kissed my lips softly.

 I am truly sorry for the short chapters i just don't have much time to write. and thank you so much for the reads so far i really appreciate it!!!

- Faith

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

174K 4.4K 19
Demi's little sister, Sophie, thinks the world is against her. Can Demi help her to relieve her pain?
170K 4.6K 35
Emma has trouble trusting someone to take care of her. Scared everyone will always be the same, she tries to avoid people. Can Demi help her overcome...
4.2K 54 15
What happens when Demi bumps into a beautiful mysterious girl ? What if they quickly became friends ? Hope is a mystery and Demi wants to figure her...
309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...