Seeing Blue (Discontinued)

By hannah__9912

Keith is struggling with night terrors and flashbacks to when the Galra had tortured him while he was impriso... More

Where It All Began
The Color Purple
Never Give Up
The Color Blue
Going Home
Long Road to Recovery
Baby Steps
Seeing Red
Update
New Update
A Sad Update

Prolouge

7.1K 275 20
By hannah__9912

Seconds became minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and finally months into a single year. However it felt longer than a year that the red paladin had been missing, more like taken. Keith had been imprisoned by the Glara, more precisely the evil witch Hagar. He had been through many tortures, some physical and some mental. Each torture was harder and worse than the first one. Keith was on the brink of insanity, unable to handle the pain anymore.

Until one day, god bless that day, Keith was ready to roll over and die. He had just finished defeating a monster in the gladiator ring and was thrown back into the small cell that had become his home. Keith heard the door open after a long time of laying in silence. His malnourished body rolled over, expecting to see the dreadful purple color of a Galra solider, but instead he saw the beautiful color blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 31
❝"Shiro, I don't think we're here alone..." Lance said. Then he heard a sound behind his back. "Did you calm down?"❞ Lance and Shiro are trapped by t...
1.8K 47 6
Earth is saved from the Galra, and the Paladins of Voltron are the heroes of the Galaxy Garrison, well all except for Keith. He'd been kicked out bef...
42.4K 946 137
Klance fanfiction Keith and Lance finally connect, but the Princess is making things difficult for them. Can they put aside their differences long en...
19.1K 659 17
ⓘ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...