Chase Chest ~True Blood ~Eric...

By angelica2012

Jade is strong, powerful and captivatingly beautiful.Her destiny was sealed even before her birth. Being a pa... More

Chase Chest (A True Blood-Eric Northman fan fiction) #Wattys2014
Dallas
Road trip with a ghost
Next Day.
Interview for a vampire job!
Sleep-over !!
Secrets unveiled!
~Tangible lies~
Turning tables!!
Unexpected Revelations
The feeling that lies beneath
Going through a state like a burning inferno
Roll The Dice!
Confronting The Demons Inside (Part 1)
Confronting the demons inside (Part 2)
~Mr. Nobody comes to town~
Unbroken
The beginning of the end
Secrets unveiled
Beneath the shadow of Azazeal
Hades
Ticking Bomb

~ Whispers in the dark ~

4.2K 97 17
By angelica2012

~ Whispers in the dark ~

Recap

Our lips part and he kisses my neck. It finally hits me he must not bite me before we sleep together, that's what Sabrina has always reminded me of.

"Eric please don't bite me" I whisper to his ear.

He shakes his head in a positive manner and goes on with his fervent assault. Kissing my neck, when I spot a presence behind the door, this bitchy blonde vampire Nan or whatever.

Eric is aware of her presence as well and stops for a second. Holding me tight against his body.

"Eric I am coming in I need to talk to you." Nan shouts and the door knob is turning slowly as well as tormentingly.

Eric curses under his breath

"Crap!!Not her now." he says

He looks at me and goes vampire speed behind his desk sheltering me away. He looks me dead in the eyes and quickly says

"You'll have to TRUST me ok?" he lets out and with that he sinks his teeth in my neck.

Oh no he wouldn't do that , he would not bite me. His mouth is full of blood as is my neck covered with a very thick layer of streaming blood. I snap my eyes open and smell a mixture of musk and caramel. I don't hurt.

Nan enters and Eric shoots her a look

"Oh we can share mister Northman." she suggests and I secretly roll my eyes behind Eric's neck.

"No go outside I'll be there shortly. Pam accompany miss Falnagan out." Eric commands and keeps his job on my neck.

Miss Nan Flanagan goes outside talking to Pam. That was close...

Eric looks at me and kisses me blood dripping in my mouth.

"Thanks for your trust Jade." he whispers and blows a kiss on my neck.

Jade’s POV

~ continuity ~

I blink a couple of times realizing what he had just done and why. Eric cups my face between his palms and his gaze penetrates my soul, I almost feel lost. He whispers not breaking his eye contact with me.

“I hope that you didn’t question my intentions, not even for a second. I would not hurt you.” He lets out passionately.

He didn’t bite me , he pulled the whole act in front of Nan Flanagan, a prominent vampire rights activist and key vampire spokesperson , in order to protect me! Eric bit his cheek on the inside and let his blood flow on my neck.

The feeling that’s breaking through me right now is hardly comprehensible.

I leave out a short living sigh and I catch Eric’s wrists with my hands, he’s still holding my face in his hands.

“Why did you do that Eric?” I ask him wanting to know the exact reason behind his actions. I may be paranoid for asking for the obvious thing to be told but I can’t just rely on my thoughts.

He smiles sadly this time and leans closer ,our foreheads touch.

“This is a hard night Jade… out there, there are vampires that want me to pay off my deeds and there is a possibility I won’t make it alive.” He tells me with a so low voice I even thought he was communicating with me in a mind connection way. But that is impossible. I don’t have a hint. What is he talking about? I can only imagine it has something to do with this vulgar vampire that rudely interrupted us earlier.

Eric opens his eyes and takes his hands off my face, taking my hands in his and smiling like a kid, with his so sexy crooked smile I grew to love.

“We don’t have much time left. I have to go face them sooner or later. But sooner would probably give me some chances. Before you ask, I was selling V, and vampires forbid it being sold. I am in deep shit. And the last thing I want is for someone to hurt you. Nan is a cunning heartless vixen, stay away from her.” He purred at me.

My body is fuming with rage, what could they possibly want to do to Eric? I can’t let this happen. Grrr I am mad as hell unleashed.

He suddenly smirks and captures my mouth in his. I dig my nails in his soft blond hair and earn a moan from him. My blond soul mate. I suck on his lower lip and he smirks into the kiss but doesn’t open his mouth. What a tease?? -.-

I pull back and raise a brow to him. He chuckles lowly.

“Sorry for the mess on your neck.” He tells me and leans on my neck slowly licking the blood off my neck. I embrace his shoulders and sigh. He is ruining me. And I feel like losing it, I am unable to think straight, he has me kind of spellbound.

“Jade, if I had not done this now, all of this that quickly escalated in between us, I would hate myself for the rest of my remaining existence, that would be my greatest regret. The chance to savour this feeling with you makes me ready to meet the consequences of everything that I’ve done. Even if that means the end of me…”

He says and the tormenting pain is evident in his eyes. He may try to disguise it into a strong posture but I don’t buy it. My soul mate, is hurt and it is tearing me apart. I have to do something even if that means I’ll have to give away my human façade.

“Eric. What can I do to help? There must be something to ease the position you are in. Right?” I hopefully ask him.

“They require 3 million dollars. And that’s not the end of it of course. But you can’t help , I need to leave you out of this.” He strictly says.

I arch a brow and glare at him

“Are you serious? I can provide you with the money. And I can help. I will not leave you alone in this Eric. There are a lot of things you don’t know about me. And first of them is that I don’t need to be taken care of, I am able to protect myself on my own.” I say and kind of regret snapping on him.

He is looking at me, like I am a stupid reckless human. Duh really? But then comprehends what I’ve said and he tells me

“How? Where did you find that amount of money? I can’t take that from you. And we really don’t have much time Jade.” He sighs and blinks.

I don’t wanna procrastinate so I just cut my speech short.

“I’ve been writing lyrics and novels. With false id, other names not mine, money comes and goes… but you.” I say my voice cracking.

All of a sudden he grabs my ponytail and kisses me ardently, I feel sparkles beneath my skin. The kiss deepens and he pushes me on the armchair , I find myself in a sitting position and I hear a drawer opening and closing. Eric still kissing me. Finally I hear a metallic sound and find my hand handcuffed in the armchair. I snap my eyes and glare up to Eric. He has a mournful look on his face. But covers it up with a hot teasing remark

“I’d better use them otherwice , you know. But this is for your sake stay here and I’ll send Pam to help you flee soon. Take care Jade. I… I loved you!” he lets out and kisses my handcuffed hand sweetly and treasures one last image of me while heading to the door.

I sigh and say

“I will kill you myself Mr. Northman!”

He closes the door behind him.

I am petrified. I can flee and never look back. Or I can stand up and help Eric risking to reveal my true nature. It’s worth the chances. I love him! And he must be the one to take care of me, not me myself. I pull the handcuff off my hand irritated. And concentrate to listen to what is going on downstairs.

Faded voices.

“Where is your pet Mr. Northman?” Nan says. My blood boils. Oh this bitch is so over!!

But I don’t have time for this. They are in a chit-chat mode, but who knows what mood swings this crazy vamp can have.

I curse and take my phone out of my jeans pocket dialing Danile’s number.

Dani is my progeny, I didn’t turn him but Godric did and I compelled him to be with me as my right hand. I love him to death. And right now he is the only one that can bring the money for me to save Eric.

After some rings he picks up

“Hey Jade love. What’s up?” he playfully asks.

I growl angry cause time is running.

“Not good. I need 3 million dollars as soon as possible, better be here in 5 minutes. Or I am doomed.” I let out all together.

“Wow!! What happened. Sorry don’t need to tell me. You’re lucky I am in Louisiana , I thought of visiting my sweet “sistah” but its fine. I was bringing you the money of the club in Dallas. I’ll be there shortly only give me some directions.” He smartly enough says.

“ I am in a bar in Shreveport named “Fangtasia” be swift.” I tell him while walking down the stairs.

“Oulala fangbangers? Haha sorry I’ll be there shortly.” He claims and I hang up almost reaching the bar where the atmosphere is most obviously tense.

I clutch the cell phone in my hands angrily and decide to play it indifferent approaching the small group which consists of Eric, Pam, Nan a terrified Ginger that remains silent, and two male vampires holding guns. Nan is addressing to Eric

“You’re accused of selling V. This is unacceptable Mr. Northman. You need to pay 3 million soon or there will be consequences you’ll not like. This is a crime in the vampire community and you will not get away with that easily. Payment is just a first step. If I inform a superior authority member you are doomed. And Mr. Compton is not interested to help you. He was the one to inform me indeed.”

Eric snorted when Mr. Compton’s name was brought up.

“I’ve stopped selling V a long time ago. Bill only wants to get to me cause I slept with his ex.” Eric said way too quietly. I doubt that even those vampires with the super hearing would be able to listen. No one have noticed my presence yet. My phone rings and I am now happy to know the money arrived.

A message form Dani

“ The money is here, I’ll come inside when you say so ok? Just mentally communicate with me love.”

I smile truimphully at the screen.

Eric replies finally

“As for the money I..” he was about to say something when I stepped closer to them and continued his sentence

“The money is here. I’m sorry to interrupt you all.” I say pulling on the oh so helpless mortal act.

Eric twirled around and had a questioning look on his face mixed with hope? While Pam was stunned. Ginger was confused and Nan looked at me and then turned to Eric

“I can see you didn’t kill her. I really fancy your pet Mr. Northman. She is so cute like a baby tiger.” She mocked.

Bad choice very very bad. The only similarity with the tiger I’ve got is the thirst for blood and you, miss Flanagan will taste what my vengeance is like soon!!

No one mocks me especially when I am on the verge of exploding.

~ Dani bring in the money and be careful. There are guards here and I wish to keep my cover as a human a little longer, I wouldn’t want to ruin it in order to save your ass, ok?~ I mentally told Daniel.

~OK. What a needy woman god. ~ he said and I smirked.

“So where is the money lovey-dovey doll.” She said referring to me. Oh I’ll kill the vixen!

Eric’s eyes darted from her to me and for the first time he seemed anxious. He didn’t even talk to me just so they don’t understand anything about us.

“The person that brings the money is due to come here.” I replied shortly.

I tried to read Eric’s thoughts

Was he so stressed that he was shielding me away?

~ She will be in danger. I need to do something… Jade how did you free yourself from the chains? I can’t even talk now. Bugger!~

He is messed up.

Before anyone could come up with something to say the doors opened to reveal no other but my progeny, Dani. He is far more hot than I’ve remembered him his black like the night hair spikey. His brown eyes foul of comfort. Dressed in a black tux and the bag with the cash hanging on his back his hand catching it easily. He strolls indifferently in the bar as if I am the only person in here. WOW. The boy is super.

He smirks and stops in front of the table we’re gathered.

“Here you go. The 3 million dollars. Mr. Northman.” He says and fakely bows, rolling his eyes.

Nan in drooling over him. And Ginger is on the verge of fainting Pam in suspiciously watching. I assume she didn’t bother to look at my dazzling progeny twice.

Eric bows his head “Thank you…” he says.

I tell inside of my head Dani.

And Eric turns to me looking puzzled and says “Daniel, thanks.”

Nan laughs

“So your name is Daniel pretty pet?” she asks me.

Dani snorts

“Why do you let her call you that Jade? This is ridiculous really!?”

I raise a brow.

“No my name is not Dani obviously.” I struggle not to spill my secret now.

One of the guards points the gun in Daniel’s back. That’s not good the blood in my body drains.

Daniel’s eyes turn black and he blurs in front of the guy with the gun and takes his heart out, the same he does to the other one. He throws their hearts down not a single drop on him.

He seems bewildered.

Turning to Nan he says

“Now you see, I had to do that. I can’t take a gun in my back I am afraid.” He walks closer to Nan and smirks grabbing her scarf to wipe one single blood drop from his chin.

“I’d suggest you’d be more careful. I am grumpy sometimes.” He tells the vixen and she stays there her mouth gaping. She is all alone here.

She clears her throat and glares at Daniel

“How dare you? Do you know who I am?” she threatens. But I’ve had a lot of this shit. It takes just a blow out of my mouth to end her life. I only pull the act for Eric I can’t let him know. Not now…

While I am drown into my thoughts, Nan counts the money and stands up.

“I must get going. I’ll let you know what Mr. Compton said and you’ll have my news by then. I am not satisfied with what happened today. Farewell.” She sums up.

Eric looks relived.

They all stand up while Daniel frowns then when he notices that I look at him, he winks and blurs out. I sigh.

Pam stands up and walks to the corridor with Nan.

Eric grabs my upper arm and pulls my aside

“What was all that? How did you get freed of the chains? Who is he? And what really happened? I want the truth. And thanks.”

“Duh… It is simple Eric. I am not merely a human being apparently. Daniel is my progeny in a way. I am not a real vampire. It’s a long story that if you want to talk about we’ll have to define, schedule a date to discuss. That’s if you want. Now I have to go.” I say out of breath.

“I knew it. Are you asking me out Jade? Cause that’s rather unorthodox you know.” He says.

I growl and slap him hard across the face “That’s for handcuffing me!” I claim.

His smirk evident he touches his cheek and when I try to hit him again he grabs my hand and kisses me on the lips, aggressively biting my lower lip. He quickly stops and whispers in my ear

“You can go. But you’ll always come back to me. Your mind will be filled with the whispers in the dark. All the words we shared.” He says and lets my hand go.

~ The same goes for me too.~ He thinks.

I walk out and notice Nan Flanagan reaching out, too.

I wink at Pam and mouth “Go to Eric don’t let him out for a bit.”

She nods and leaves. I have pay back time.

Nan launches herself on me.

I roll my eyes and pull her against the wall my left arm holding onto her both shoulders, pinning her on spot.

“How can your heart beat, yet you have this power?” she questions.

“Well little vixen, I had enough of you today. I am not going to bother answering to your petty questions. I can shatter your limbs in an instant and take out your eyeballs and shove them down your filthy throat. The thing is I’d like it better if you went on with your miserable existence.” I hiss at her.

She gasped for air

“What are you? The devil.?” She asks petrified.

I laugh in the most devious way.

“Far from that, sorry to disappoint you. But you’ll go straight home and forget about your guards being killed. Eric is clear he never did something wrong, and if this Bill guy insists on punishing him, you’ll protest. You never knew of my powers, to you I am a human. You never met Daniel. And now go home and do as told cowbag.” I compelled her looking in her eyes.

She nodded and left with vampire speed as soon as I let her go.

I started strolling , regarding the fact I had no car thanks to that cow. I am one lucky person sense the sarcasm.

I jogged a bit since my feet felt woblly after the entire day and everything that happened with Eric. I sucked in long breaths and felt a penetrating ache in my chest. Something felt wrong. I shrugged it off of me and kept walking. Listening to my Ipod the song “Skin” by Sixx AM. I was trying to understand when I reached the local cemetery. I decided to take a walk inside. The song was almost over when I dumped into a rock, when I tried kicking it off my boot I realized it was not a rock but a knuckle… A moving knuckle. What the fuck??? I thought I tripped down and I saw someone moving out of the sand. My head-phones fall down. And I screamed when the man, correction vampire took a hold on my knee to help him out. I guess that’s what you get for being a big bad person. Holy shtacko…

The person was now fully out of the grave he dag I assume for himself and totally naked. I literally face palmed myself and took off my jacket and threw it on his shaft. My vision oh my, was damaged. Why did I have to see that?

“Wow, oh oh man cover yourself up.” I said handing him the jacket. He took it and I stood up.

He did as well and I sighed. I would never use my lovely jacket ever again. It was gone for good.

“I need blood.” He said and I arched a brow.

“Don’t look at me as a possible blood bag, you brooding owl.” I accused him of.

He tried to come closer but I hit his neck once to make sure he gets my point, I was definitely not in the mood.

“Anyway how did you end up here in this situation ?” I asked curiously.

“I am here cause I was outside in the broad daylight. It kills vampires, my clothes got burned and I dag this hole to save myself.” He explained as if I was a five-year-old. I rolled my eyes.

“So who are you? Let me take you home, you look awful.” I suggested. Not really wanting to do so, I mean the guy is sulking and brooding and seems to be ancient, although he has a hint of sexiness.

“I am your king. And you’ll be having dinner with me tonight.” He said. I gasped. My sister was the queen. I lost episodes or what?

A/N

Finally updated. I hope that you’ll like it :) Hehe. Daniel is Brendon Urie from the group Panic at the Disco the way I imagined him. Photo of him on the right trubies. What do you think of Eric and Jade will they work it out? Who is the mystery guy at the end? Well not a mystery really but oh well :p Vote, comment and follow, it’s up to you lovely people. Xoxo

Angelica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 611 35
The year is 1996, 12 years before vampires came out of the coffin. Eric and Pam own a Blockbuster. They both hate it. They hate the large selection o...
2.1K 71 48
19 years after being taken by Lucien, Morgan Sinclair is everything she was intended to be; a ruthless and cold blooded High Royal vampire. Finally...
32.6K 1.8K 44
Sookie managed to convince Godric suicide wasn't the answer, but what if there was more to her heritage than either Eric or Godric were aware of? Soo...
603K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...