Hetalia Oneshots

Oleh FlyingExoticButters

From now on I'll be doing any kind of ship, whether it be male and male male and female or female and female... Lebih Banyak

Did it hurt? (ItaGer)
Nyo! Germany X Germany~The Pocky Game
Nyo! Germany x Germany- Are you sick?
Nyo! Germany x Germany- It's Over
Nyo! Austria x Prussia - Puddle Kiss
Nyo! Germany x S. Italy - One.... Last "I love you."
Nyo! Germany x S. Italy- Please Daddy?
A/N
Tagged!! :3
Nyo! Canada x America - Just Breathe
Nyo! Germany x Dark! N. Italy - Little One (Preview)
Guess who's back!!
Nyo!America x France - It's okay
Female! Japan x America - Cookies
Nyo! Spain x S. Italy - Teenage love
Female! America x Germany - Letter
I'm sorry.

Nyo! Germany x Prussia - K-I-S-S-I-N-G

201 4 3
Oleh FlyingExoticButters

Monika swung her legs back and forth as she looked to the ground from the high up branch on the tree. SHe hummed softly leaning onto his chest. Gilbert lifted her chin, and leaned in to kiss her. A small smile grew on her face and she kissed hi back. He pulled away to see a giggling seven year old. 

"Aw!" She cooed, pushing her blonde hair aside. "Moni and Gilly sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

     Gilbert just smirked, looking down to the kid letting a small brisk chuckle. Monika just flushed pink turning her head away. Gilbert turned her head back around and pulled her in fr another long, passionate kiss, only making her blush grow darker. But she kissed him back, wrapping an arm around his neck. He pulled away with a 'smack' of his lips.

Looking down, he stared at the young girl.

"LIsten here kid," he started to say to the young girl. "I've already got the kiss down. We're going to get married, and oh believe me kid, I promise you that this personhere will have a baby carriage one way or another."

"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 2.8K 64
Hello! This is my book of Hetalia oneshots. It contains many different ships, and there is fluff and smut (the stories with smut will have a warning...
72.2K 522 23
I will be taking any request you like me to write for your ship! ⚠WARNING⚠There will be smut! If you guys don't like read something inappropriate, t...
31.5K 1.5K 28
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, to the most culturally diverse circus on earth! The book made for you, my Wattpad audience! Focusing on Spamano...
132K 1.9K 70
These are Hetalia Oneshots! Requests Are: [Closed] (For now!) {NSFW/Smut is allowed.} (Note: Please bear in mind that I'm an amateur writer and I do...