Gregg x Angus || Count to Thr...

Oleh CottonCandyCloudling

-- Heyo, Cloud here! I absolutely ADORE Gregg and Angus's relationship in NITW!! I hope you enjoy my little s... Lebih Banyak

- Count to Three - Unsure
- Count to Three - Coming Together

- Count to Three - Conflict and Resolution

943 18 22
Oleh CottonCandyCloudling

[ Part Two ]

---

~~~

The next day sort of sped by fast for Gregg and Angus. Once gathering a few things from the apartment after work, they made their way to the small studio a few blocks over from where they lived -- they must have just opened up.

" Hmh. Dance-a-holic, never heard of it. "

Angus tilted his head, resting one hand on his hip while staring almost judgmentally at the bright pink sign -- what was he getting himself into?

" Me either. Probably won't last too long in this town I'd say. "

Gregg blurts with that childish grin -- Angus glanced over to him and smirked back, admiring that his boyfriend thought like him, just . . . louder.

With a chuckle and a light sigh the two then entered, and we're instantly greeted with a cheery female and male instructor.

" Welcoommee! I'm Danny! "

" And I'm Denise! "

The two smiled side by side, so cheery- so loud.

Gregg and Angus exchanged a similar look before being practically pulled in, where they were met with an almost eye-sore of a place, so fruity and yet somewhat classy. Followed by 3 other pairs of couples already stretching and swaying along to the light music in the background.

Suddenly Angus felt his anxiety creep up on him little by little, and his throat tighten, clutching a never used gym bag that was strapped over his shoulder and hanging to his left side as Gregg was to his right. Gregg took note rather instantly, though. His hand slipping into Angus's taking in a soft breath to begin to speak.

" Wow, quite the place you got here. It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Gregg and this is my boyfriend Angus. "

Angus bat his eyes behind his glasses, looking down at Gregg and giving a small smile, squeezing his hand thankfully in return.

" Ahhh such sweethearts! The pleasure is ours, really! "

Denise smiled wide, resting her hands on her hips.

" Indeed. Let's get you two set up over here and I will return in just a moment with some Q and A. "

Danny grinned and nodded, guiding Gregg and Angus over to a free corner of the room and walking off with Denise shortly after.

With a soft sigh Angus leaned his back against the wall, his ears drooped a little, cheeks slightly flushed. Gregg perked his ears and stood in front of him, arms sliding around him gently to look up into his eyes with a bit of concern.

" You okay big guy? "

" -- Mm. Yeah I'm fine, you know what new atmosphere does to me. Just gotta adjust is all, don't worry Bug. "

Gregg smiled a little and gave a gentle squeeze, nodding in agreement.

" I won't leave your side, promise. "

Angus nodded to Gregg before his head tilted back up to Danny walking back over towards them-- to which Gregg let go and stood right beside Angus who stood to his full height once more. Danny smiled to them both, hands on his hips.

" So, we humbly welcome you to DAH! "

Danny spoke the initials to the dance place with a wiggle of his hands in a friendly gesture.

" We in fact just opened up here, and decided to throw a bit of a free for all in celebration of our new place here in your little town completely free of charge, and if all works out regular classes would start at half price as the summer hits! "

Danny nods, smiling a bit more as Gregg and Angus nod in agreement.

" So what brought you two here to us today? "

" Well, I kinda came across your flyer the other day and, thought it'd be a pretty cool idea to check your place out. "

Gregg spoke up again, his hand once again in his partners.

" Well that is wonderful! We specialize in plenty of routines, but for beginners of coarse we will start off nice and slow-- and I am sure you are aware of the final class dance around the end of this week, no judges or shows or anything, just celebration of progress! One great night of calm atmosphere in your partner's arms dancing the night away, full of romance and positivity! We hope you enjoy this as much as Denise and I love teaching. "

Gregg and Angus nod again with soft smiles, a small buzz floating around within Gregg's heart, almost getting pretty excited about what was in store for them. He then smiled up at Angus who somewhat uneasily tried to smile back. He knew that look, though.

And with that their class took off.

~~~

" . . . I don't think I can do this, Gregg. "

-- " What?? What do you mean? "

" I mean that place gives me weird vibes and I don't know how comfortable I am prancing around in some sort of leotard . . . "

The couple spoke as they entered the door to their apartment, finishing their day off a tad late from their first lesson. Gregg was a bit distressed at his partner's unwillingness towards the situation, following close behind him into their place, he frowned.

" Angus- There's no leotards for one, and two-- I thought you we're having fun! It's only our first day . . . You can't just give up! "

Gregg pleaded, trying to get under Angus's low view.

" Im- I'm not giving up, Gregg-- you don't understand my- my anxiety- "

" -- No, Angus, I don't seem to understand . . . the one thing we start doing as a couple, and you want to bail just like that all of a sudden! "

Gregg raised his voice a little, his brows knitting up slightly, he felt like his heart was under cold water-- he never liked raising his voice at Angus, or in general unless he was being a quirky smart ass but right now, he really was upset.

-- " What?-- No, I'm not . . . Ugh Gregg. "

" Angus?? I-- I want to spend more time with you . . . Even if we're together most of the time after work, I just thought . . . I just thought- "

" I'm embarrassed, Greggory. "

-- " ?? "

" . . . I have issues with my weight, you know that. And waltzing around with all those strangers around-- it's just-- my anxiety is through the roof . . . It's not that I don't want to spend time with you I just, I'm nervous, I . . . I don't have the confidence like you. I . . . don't have the body- the stamina like you. Its so embarrassing. "

Gregg suddenly froze, standing beneath the heavy head of Angus who kept like a towering statue, ears drooped, glasses slid down his nose a little, his hat tilted a bit. Suddenly Gregg felt like an enormous asshole. Not once did he consider Angus's feelings or input on the whole thing did he? He just assumed their relationship was crumbling and tried to save it by surrounding himself with false accusations and worries that weren't even real -- he just never considered Angus's feelings on it -- he just . . . assumed things we're the way they were and never really listened-- and now he forced Angus into something he otherwise would have known he would have been uncomfortable with . . .

. . . But Angus did it for him anyway, he tried.

Gregg opened his mouth, but no words came out. His ears pinned to the back of his head and after a few silent seconds his arms wrapped tight around Angus.

" . . . Shit, Angus I'm . . . I'm so sorry. I should have known, I'm such an Idiot! "

Gregg rambled, squeezing Angus tighter before leaning his head back a little to look up at him, catching Angus's attention after a moment.

" Look, though- all that doesn't mean you're any less a person just because you cant keep up in pace with others or bend a certain way or jump a certain height or spin and not knock me over! Which was really fun by the way I almost got a bloody nose mind you!~ "

Angus's hard expression melted away slowly while listening -- the comment about the bloody nose and Gregg enjoying it made him smile a little, holding back a laugh that threatened to emerge from his throat. Even if he tried to be upset, he really couldn't around Gregg.

" . . . There's a lot of stuff I can't do too. I'm too short for like-- anything fun. I have that weird sneezing fit when I run through a field- but I still roll in the grass!? -- Angus I'm not perfect either! But . . It means the world to me you tried my silly activities . . . and I am so . . . so sorry I thought ahead of you, and made you uneasy. And, if you don't want to continue I understand . . . "

Angus listened closely, registering each word. His heart slowly grew larger in size almost, his smile spreading, and finally a small chuckle escaped him from the field comment. His large arms draped over Gregg to pull him close, his ears perking up a little.

" . . . Don't be sorry . . . I did have fun, honestly. "

He sighs contently, rocking side to side absent-mindedly. Gregg's ears perked up a little and his small arms slid up to rest both hands against Angus's chest and sway with him.

Before the two knew it they were following simple moves from their lesson they had not too long ago, not even to any music they just held each other close and swayed, to the beat of their own hearts and let their love carry them around -- a heart warming smile on both of their faces, so calm and settled in each other's embrace.

. . .

" I think I will go back with you tomorrow, though. And give it another shot, Because I want to. "

Angus finally speaks up, clutching Gregg's smaller frame closer. Gregg's ears perk up to their full extent and he makes a small, happy noise.

" Really? That's great! Ohh I'm so happy!! Capn I'm so happy- tomorrow will be better I promise! "

" . . . Heh, I'm sure it will- "

Before Angus could speak, Gregg had spoken up again, leaning in closer.

" It will! And I am so excited to see you in that tank top and shorts again!! You're so hot Capn'!!! "

Angus couldn't help but to snort lightly as Gregg wiggled around in his arms, exclaiming his love for him in different ways -- caught off guard however at the last part his cheeks reddened a little.

" Tsh- Bug-- "

" Noooo No you can't deny it! I don't care what you say about your negativity towards yourself you know I think you're smokin', and that I love your body and all its positives and greatness, and everything!! I love you! "

Angus's small chuckles turned into ongoing chuckles and snorts as Gregg showered him in compliments, followed by sudden kisses of his face and neck. Angus tried to hold Gregg's wiggling down but he slipped out and hopped into Angus arm's causing the two to fumble back onto the couch-- Gregg landed in Angus's lap and casually straddled him, grabbing his warm cheeks and covering him in kisses -- not one place left un-kissed- and the silent room was now filled with Angus's giddy giggling and shifting.

He really wanted to protest-- he wanted to complain and deny all he could -- it was what he did best- it was what his lack of confidence had him say, but he couldn't muster any negativity with his brain, stomach, and heart occupied with butterflies and happiness, not to mention his vocal chords choked up with giggles and his body movement was soft little jerks beneath Gregg as he kissed away with so much love. He couldn't ask for a better boyfriend-- he loved Gregg with all his heart . . . Gregg could turn the coldest heart's into the most genuine, beautiful and beating-- filling them with life once again, just by speaking to someone-- he was wonderful, dare he say perfect, and boy was he not a firm believer on perfection or anything on those terms since there was really no such thing, but Gregg . . . Gregg was something else. Something beyond his thoughts and expectations -- Gregg was his happiness. And he never wanted to lose him.

" Mmmuuah! "

Gregg sounded with a big smile, his own cheeks flushed a little, just enjoying Angus's little happy noises. He loved kissing his boyfriend, he just loved to see and feel and hear him so happy, because that's what Angus deserved, happiness, love, kindness, positivity-- so much more! And he would be sure to give it.

Once finally settling down, the two curled up on the couch together, enjoying each other's embrace, twined together all cozy. They exchanged smiles and tired glances before slowly heading off to bed together . . .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
467K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...