New beginnings (minato namika...

By Darkleer-Senpai

A simple girl wanting to change the future More

ch 1 A cry of a new born
Ch3 tensions
Ch4 Practices
Ch5 no choices
Ch6 A day with Kakashi
Ch7 getting use to
Ch8 take care of yourself, butthole

ch2 Protect him!

2K 78 14
By Darkleer-Senpai

Rin's POV:
I was having a difficult time trying to not be spotted.

Holding Naruto close to me I saw a building. I ran towards the abandoned building going in and found a small hole. I heard footsteps running my way as I saw the enemy ninja behind me.

Now....*ahem* i have no idea how to fight. But I do know the basics and how to throw so...

I saw the ninja smirk as they saw my worry and weakness.

And then those words came to my mind "please....protect him" I saw Kushina's smiling face full of tears.

I looked down at Naruto as he opened his eyes towards me.

I smiled causing him to smile back and the ninjas to look confused.

The ninja's lunged at me and I simply said,

"let's dance Naruto-kun~" and with that.

I threw Naruto up. Luckily this building was tall.

I heard small giggles escape the boy as he flew in the air. Distracting the ninjas, I grabbed a kunai and fought.

I killed one as I caught Naruto. He was in a giggle fit.

I smiled and said, "One more time" I threw him in the air.

The ninja stabbed me, but I was somehow able to finish him off catching Naruto.

He began to laugh loudly as I moved into the small hole making sure to cover it up with something not to noticeable. Naruto began to giggle and smile at me.

I smiled back wincing a my wound.

"Naruto you must be sleepy neh~ i promise I'll protect you. For now let us wait for somone. I'll try to stay awake" I said and waited...

Waited in worry

Waited in sorrow

I waited protecting the future hero...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minato's POV:
I saw her....laying in a bed of flowers.
With a smile on her face.

"Kushina.." a tear fell "I'm so sorry"

I caressed her cheek giving her one last kiss.

I stood.

Until panick rose in me

"Naruto!!" I yelled....
-time skip-
Rin's POV:
Naruto moved around before falling asleep.

I held him close to me feeling drowsy from the blood lost.

'Shit' I thought,

'I have to stay awake just in case'

But....

I sent out my chakra a little hoping for somone from the leaf to spot us. I know it might be a bad idea, Since enemy ninja are around. But I need Naruto to be with his father if he is alive.....

My eyes were becoming more heavy

I looked at Naruto once more.

And I fell into deep slumber....
.
.
.
.
Minato's POV:
Chakra it's strong...from who though?

I ran towards it in caution in case it was a enemy ninja.

I felt it become more stronger as I walked towards a abandoned building and I looked around trying to find the chakra source.
I noticed a plant pot odly placed. When I moved it I immediately noticed the small blonde hair peaking out. I was about to reach until the smell of blood was out.

My eyes widen in fear that it was his blood. My hands shook until I saw somone else laying next to Naruto.

I took caution and pulled them out.  A woman looking around my age with long braided black hair and very pale skin. I picked Naruto up only to realize the woman had a grip on him, She's still alive. I took a kunai out and readied myself. Naruto opened his eyes staring at me before moving his hands towards me. The movement must have woken the woman up because as soon as that happened she got her kunai out and placed it at my neck weakly. But I pinned her down ready to take her out before...

Raven's POV:
I was too weak and frail to realize who it was until I saw the blonde hair he had.

'It's Naruto's father....' I thought,

Before I could do anything he pinned me down ready to attack before.

'Minato! Stop!'

He stopped immediately and noticed me holding Naruto out towards him.

"you must be his....." I was to drained to finish my sentence as I nearly dropped Naruto until Minato caught him staring at me.

"move Minato I need to check on her"

The last thing I saw was Tsunade running towards me and Naruto was crying as Minato tried to calm him down.
.
.
.
.
.
Minato's POV:
Naruto kept crying and I didn't know what to do,

"ah um..Naruto please dont cry" I said trying to keep him calm. But it only cause him to cry louder, I truly didn't know what to do.

"Minato, the woman had survive and is awake"i looked up towards Tsunade .

"don't worry she isnt a threat. If she was. She would have killed Naruto" Tsunade said staring at my face showing suspicion.

"i understand but...we have to keep caution. So we'll have anbu keep an eye on her."

Tsunade sighed in understanding,
And chuckled at me holding a crying Naruto.

-days later-

We left to the hospital as we walked I frowned at the sight of the village. Homes were being rebuild as families cried for the ones they lost or the many things they had to let go. I gave orders to many ninja saying to check for injured and to double check to see if there are any emeny ninja around. Tsunade opened the door to the hospital as I saw many ninja or citizens wounded hanging on to life.

I kept walking and found myself infront of a door that had a name in front 'Akiyama' so thats her last name. Wonder what's her first name, I ordered Kakashi next to me in case she decided to attack Naruto.

Once we opened the door I saw her laying in a bed with many bandages on her looking pale. She looked towards us and smiled a kind smile. Like a mother would give to her young ones.

"ah...he is ok" she said, weakly smiling at Naruto. Naruto then woke up and look around seeing her smiling and giggling moving his arms towards her. I immediately moved away from her in caution.

"what's your name?" I asked,

She smiled at me and said "My names Rin Akiyama!" she said it with so much confidence it reminded me of Kushina....

I noticed Kakashi winced at the name Rin. I understood immediately looking at her with a sad look. She notice the sad faces and tilted her head in confusion.

"why were you here in the village?"

She looked at me and scratched her head saying "well...I woke up near your village...dont know how but I did. And um thats when I saw smoke in the air and I smelled blood and smoke....I walked around and sooner or later I came across a woman.... She had really pretty red hair. But she looked in pain and so I approached her but she stood a stance indicating she was going to attack. But I told her I wasn't a threat.....so.....she um...walked to me giving me the child.....saying to...protect him..."

I looked at her to continue....

"after that she....well she just died...so I made a bed of flowers and thats when I went to the village trying to fond a leader or a medic nin..."

I stared at her seeing as she was telling the truth. But winced at Kushina's mention... Naruto began to giggle and I looked down at him to see him staring at her with longful eyes...

I looked back up at her....

'She didnt seem like a threat....'

"Kakashi, keep watch over her. If she does anything suspicious send her to me" I said with an order "and she'll be living with me. Rin, you will be staying here under surveillance. If you show any signs of being an enemy...."

She nodded...

A/n :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 39.5K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
933K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
263K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...