Jade

By katieLlorente

Jade was almost always alone. Almost always easy to get to. Jade didn't care. After her parents died she move... More

Jades P.O.V: chapter 1
Jades P.O.V chapter 2
Hayden's P.O.V chapter 3
Jades p.o.v chapter 4
Jades P.O.V chapter 5
Jades p.o.v chapter 6
Jades p.o.v: chapter 7
Hayden's p.o.v: chapter 8
Jades p.o.v:chapter 9
Not a chapter!please read
Hayden p.o.v: chapter 10
Hayden's p.o.v: chapter 11
Jades p.o.v: chapter 12
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 13
Jades p.o.v chapter 14
Jades p.o.v chapter 15
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 16
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 17
Jades p.o.v chapter 18
Hayden's p.o.v chapter 19
Jades p.o.v:chapter 20
Jades p.o.v:chapter 22
Jades P.o.v:chapter 23
Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 24
Jades p.o.v:chapter 25
Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 26
Jades p.o.v: chapter 27
Jades p.o.v: chapter 28

Jades p.o.v: chapter 21

664 39 3
By katieLlorente

Jade:

I wake up and see a bit of sunshine coming in from the window. I sigh noticing Hayden isn't by my side.  I look over at the clock and see that it is just seven in the morning. I catch a piece of paper and red out of the corner of my eye.

I pick the paper up and the bright red rose. "Put the dress on and meet me in the ball room tonight. We are having a party and I want you to be my date. Love you always -your prince"

I smile at the piece of paper and look over to the closet door and see a big white dress case. I walk to the door and unzip the dress cover which reveals a beautiful white ball gown. It was beautiful.

I ran to Ms.Corellos room and knocked at the door.
"Yes sweetie?"
"Look!" I show her the dress cover and she smiles taking it in her hands and laying it acrosee her bed.
"We need to get it altered." she says. "Go put it on sweetie!"
I run to the bathroom and change really quick. When I finish I run out and  get her to zip me up. I look in the full length mirror and smile. I have never worn a ball gown before.
"Maybe you don't need to."

I slide some heals that she handed me on and stand up. "Beautiful." she smiles and sends me Back to my room and says she is leaving to find hers and will meet me at 7 at my door.

I put my dress back in its cover and slide on one of Hayden's shirts over my head and crawl in bed and grab up his computer. I used to play on coolmathgames.com when I was little and that's what I decided to play.

Bored after playing on the computer for an hour I find a movie on the t.v. to watch I lay down and watch the comedy movie and slowly drift asleep.

Hayden:

I walk around the ball room making sure everything was decorated nicely. We were celebrating the day of me becoming the next king. Dad didnt have too long left and Jayden was growing impatient. Its last minute but I was prepared. I have mine and Jades and Sarah's bags packed. Mom began on hers. We were bailing out after I was officially royal. Jayden was ready for me to be in charge and kill off some humans,change some,and torture some.

I picked a white dress for Jade because she was posing as my slave. White lets everyone know that she is not to be fed off of. It lets them know she belongs to someone.

I know im slow updating and am sorry. Vote comment and follow to let me know when I need to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 570 21
Jade - Ann a 19 year old girl got a job to work at a night club called Dark Red where Celebrity Jake Gold hangs out with friends. Turns out that he i...
5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
989K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
381 17 14
Jade Wolfe is one of only humans left in her town, the others are her friends. She and her friends hunt the creatures that destroyed their lives, vam...