Jades p.o.v: chapter 12

Jade:

We all watched the last movie together then Hayden leaves to meet with his brother and dad. I stay with Ms.Corello and Sarah and we have girl talk.
"Im so Happy Hayden has someone to be happy with. I wonder if yall will be mates." she says excitedly.
"What does that mean?"

"Well its when two people slowly start falling in love. Sooner or later you'll touch each other and it fee.like electricity hits up your arm. Then he would eventually change you which means he would mark you. " she says with a huge smile on her face.

I cant help but smile at her and watch as Sarah stands up and walks to me and climbs into my lap.
"I like you." she says with a beautiful smile.
"I like you to."

She lays her head on me and we slowly fall asleep. Ms.Corello was up in her room and Hayden was no where to be found so I decided to take a nap myself. I pick Sarah up and walk to Hayden's room.

Once in Haydens room I walk to the bed and lay her in the bed. Hayden walks out of the bathroom and I blush.
"I hope you dont mind. I just didnt want to leave her alone." I say. I walk over to the couch and before I lay down Hayden wraps his arm around me.
"Bed." he says sternly. He had a playful tint in his voice.
"Thank you." I look into his green eyes and he nods his head. I crawl in by Sarah and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

Ok I know its a short chapter but I will be updating soon. Thanks for reading guys!
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.