Jades p.o.v chapter 4

Jade:

He was a monster. I cant believe I even thought for one minute that I was safe with him. I stand in the room not knowing what to do. Jayden had no right to talk to me like that but I was scared of talking back so I decided on doing whatever he said.

The minute he came through the bedroom door I avoided eye contact.
"Lay down."

I followed his orders and tried to keep my breathing steady. I wasn't a virgin but taking a girl without permission is still painful.
"You can try controlling your breathing but your heart beats faster and faster by the minute. " he says in a husky voice. I listen to him sigh and walk out the door. Right out the door. I sat up in the bed and played back confused. I crawl under the covers and laid there. My eyes were starting to tear up more and more by the second and eventually I was in tears.

I sat with my knees to my chest and sat there balling my eyes out. I felt like sh*t. I didn't deserve any of this and I shouldn't take it. I stand up off the bed and walk slowly to the bay window. I sit at the window and look down. I wasn't too far up. I knew I could get the window unlocked but I heard something outside so I sat at the window quietly. I looked up and saw blue eyes. Behind him were another pair of green ones.

I looked down quickly trying to avoid eye contact. "What's wrong with the human slave." I heard Jayden say. I stayed silent trying to keep my breathing down. I heard Hayden chuckle a deep scary laugh and when I looked up I noticed Jayden walking towards me. He had an evil smirk on his face and just that scared me.

I back up and lean against the window. When he didn't stop walking my way what I did next surprised me.
I stood up and ran by Hayden. I stood behind him and cowered. I was ashamed of myself. When I notice what I did I ran towards the door. Of course my human self couldn't go against two of the strongest vampires ever.

Hayden:

"I wanna go have some fun with your pet human." Jayden said. We were bored and were sitting in the living room bored listening to mom and dad arguing about whermoSarah would stay for the next few months. Sarah is my little 10 year old sister. She is mostly human but does have a little vampire in her. I am half and half but Sarah can do more humanly things than we can. Right now she's on a flight here. Mom made her finish school out.

"Okay lets go." I say standing up. We both walk upstairs.

We walk in and see her sitting at the bay window. Before I walked in I heard her thoughts.

I wish I could die.
Ill die trying but its worth it. He will kill me either way.

As soon as we stepped in she looked up. When she saw us she looked to the ground.

I kept my eyes on here hearing Jayden open his mouth but I don't pay attention to his words. I stayed standing and just kept my eyes on her. I watched her look up and lean against the window. She quickly runs away from Jayden and stands behind me.

I turn around and look down at her. Her eyes showed fear. I couldnt help but feel a little remorse. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever had and yet she is my slave. I watched as she darts towards my door. I ran after her but Jayden beat me somehow. He really wanted a piece of her. I did to but I couldn't make her not walk for days.

"No. Stop. Please. Ple-"

Slap.

The minute she turned her head and blue eyes stared my way I looked down. For some reason I couldn't see her eyes have so much hurt in them.
"Hayd-"
Slap.
I had no room to say anything. I wouldn't make sense to anyone if I stopped Jayden and quite frankly I wasn't making any sense to myself. I hate humans and Jade,for some reason,was attaching herself to me. I didn't like it one bit.