TF2 x Reader Oneshots

By KlaraRoman

Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Read... More

Requests
Workaholic!Medic X Reader
Insecure!Tentaspy X Reader
Overprotective! CBS X Reader
Scout X Sick!Reader
Male!Pyro X Reader
Medic X Confused!Reader
Spy X Hurt!Reader
Medic X Shy!Reader
Heavy X Reader
Demoman X Depressed!Reader
A/N
Medic X Reader X Germany
Medic X Reader X Germany 2
A/N
Tired!Sniper X Reader
Soldier X Short!Reader
A/N
Vampire!Scout X Reader
Yandere!Medic X Reader
Troubled!Sniper X Reader
*How They Would Kiss You*
*How They Would Be Drunk*
Blind!Medic X Reader (L)
A/N (Overwatch)
Engineer X Cyborg!Reader
*How They Would Be As Parents*
*How They Are When You're Sick*
Medic X Maid!Reader
*How They Would Be Jealous*
*How They Are When You're Pregnant*
*How They Would Seek Comfort*
A Visit to Uncle Heavy (Medic X Reader)
*How They Are When They Lose You*
Spy X Singer!Reader
CBS X Reader (Lime)
A/N (Good Enough)
*How They Would Be Jealous (Puppy Version)*
Worried!CBS X Angry!Reader
Sniper X Reader (L)
Teacher!Medic X Student!Reader (L)
New Year A/N
Spy X Reader (L)
Heavy X Reader (L)
Confusion (Medic X Reader X Germany)
Jealous!Scout X Reader
*How They Would React to You Jerking Off*
Spy X Sick!Reader
Engineer X Reader (L)
Scout X Insecure!Reader (L)
Grieving!Medic X Reader (L)
Contest Y'all!!!
Winners!!!
*How They Would Be Fishing With You*
Medic X Reader (L)
Shoutout!
Goodbye

Sniper X Reader

11.4K 143 178
By KlaraRoman

Prize for irisiwa, congratulations on being our first place winner in the contest!

Sorry for the wait!

You skipped into the base with a wide smile adorning your already radiant face. In your hands were tiny many blue envelopes, and in your grip, small wrinkles have formed on the sides, try as you might to be careful with their feeble surface.

"Hey guys!" you cried out, partly out of excitement and partly out of wanting to be acknowledged.

Your little stunt startled a few teammates, among of which was Demo, who choked down on the liquor he was drinking. Despite the Scot coughing and wheezing in the background, the glint in your eye remained, and you wasted no time breaking the ice to all of those present in the mess hall.

"Whatcha got there, darlin'?" Dell asked, taking a pause from fixing the air conditioner to recognize your rather excited presence.

"Guys, I have news from the administrator!" you squealed with a jump.

"She'll cut our taxes!" Jeremy guessed, taking context from the sound of your voice.

You shook your head: "Even better!"

Jane pounded a fist onto the table. "We get to fight those darn communists! I'm comin' for ya Christopher...!"

"A little unnerving, but still no."

"Just tell us what it is, ma cherie," Spy said tersely, blowing another drag of his cigarette.

You rolled your eyes and gave out a sigh: Kill joy.

"The Administrator is going to let us go out on a camping trip in the mountains- isn't that great?!"

The room went silent, and the music of the crickets were heard as clear as day. It filled the air like a glorious symphony, and in response, you rolled your eyes and threw your arms vehemently out into the air.

"Oh come on!" you wailed. "It's the mountains guys- mountains!"

"Hey, you know what else is great?" Scout asked, throwing his baseball playfully into the air. "Not getting car sick."

The others recoiled at the thought and memories of enduring sick stomachs while trying to sleep amidst bumpy roads and uncomfortable sleeping decisions. Other times, some nutjob would place really strong air fresheners to scent the whole car, and not even halfway through the trip, you'd have a bunch of green mercenaries holding handkerchiefs to their mouths and noses in an attempt to obstruct the smell, and comfort themselves with the scent of home.

What a nightmare.

"There'll be no air fresheners this time," you insisted, and we'll find a smooth pathway to keep your mind off the road."

Demo looked up, starting to reconsider.

"Can I bring me booze?" he asked.

The room went quiet as he waited for an answer.

"Fine...just don't puke in the car."

"I can't promise that."

"Can I bring my papers?" Medic asked, stepping out of the infirmary.

"No!" you said firmly. "This is a time to relax- and who knows, maybe you'll be able to meet a lady friend out there without your nose buried in your papers all the time."

"Are you setting me up for a relationship?" the doctor deadpanned. "I'm not exactly into zhat kind of thing."

Archimedes puffed his chest feathers out and ruffled his body rather indignantly. He cooed and cooed, sounding pissed and annoyed.

"What did he say?" you lifted an eyebrow.

"He says zhat I'm a very lonely man."

Everyone in the room burst out laughing, even the unfeeling Spy actually spared a little smirk.

"Listen to your bird! Now come with us."

The German crossed his arms and groaned, "Fine, vhatever."

You beamed, going over to him and handing one of the blue envelopes you've been keeping under your grip since you entered the room. You followed by saying, that it was a permit of vacation, or at least that's what Ms. Pauling said it was.

Unbeknownst to you, a set of sharp eyes kept their focus on your roaming form, undistracted just like the topnotch hunter he trained himself to be. He gazed at your smile, your eyes, the vibrance in your voice and skin. Gosh, you were beautiful.

He loved the way your body tenses when you talk about the things that excite you, or how your luscious lips would jut out into a pout when nothing went your way. He wanted to hear you laugh time and time again, but recently he's had the want to hear you laugh for him: his jokes, his antics, his stories.

He wanted to make to make you happy.

"Sniper?" came a voice from above him.

The kiwi became painfully aware of his sprawled body sitting on the sofa; his legs opened as wide as his pants would let him. Add in his slouched posture, and he was certain he wasn't really making a good impression on you. He must have looked like a dingus!

"Sniper!" You waved the only envelope friskily an inch from his face. "You kind of zoned out there, buddy."

The crisp noise of the paper pulled him out of his trance. "H-Huh? Oh, is that for me?"

"The last one left." You nodded. "I hope you're all set on a trip to the mountains."

"Lookin' forward to it love," he chuckled, hoping you wouldn't see the blush that has crept on his cheeks. "Ya bringin' a tent?"

"Heck yeah, and I'm gonna pick the best spot before all the others do. No offense Snipes."

"That's ok, sheila," he replied. "I'll just sleep in my camper- it's cozy in there."

"Not fair!" you cried out. "You get to have TV and all that fancy crap."

Sniper tried to remember the last time TV was considered fancy. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up from the sofa. He stretched his lanky figure and you couldn't help eyeing the taut muscles that defined his long arms.

Nice.

"I doubt anybody would even bother getting out of the campsite to explore the wilderness," you huffed, almost to yourself. "It's no fun walking around by yourself."

"Well if no bloke's comin' with ya, then we'll just have to see Mother Nature for ourselves," Sniper said with a lopsided grin. "How does that sound to ya, love?"

Your smile beat his to the dirt.

"Excellent!"

***
Just as expected, the rest of the mercs couldn't find the initiative to set out and learn new things for themselves. They stayed within the boundaries of the camp site and were content in the silent company of each other and their perfectly toasted smores.

It disappointed you to some degree, but all displeasure washed away when you saw Sniper's familiar tall person trudging towards your way. He had on his signature brown hat and a little backpack for medical supplies and other emergency things. What baffled you though was the rifle that he carried around in his hand. Why would there be any need for such things when one is surrounded by the beauty of the earth?

"Come on sheila," he said, looking at the smooth path standing before the both of you. "I've been here before, and I promise this place won't disappoint."

"If you say so," you answered cheekily, gripping at the straps of your own backpack and flashing a smile that never fails to catch his attention.

Whenever you do that- that smile you always did- the bushman would take it upon himself to pause for awhile and watch your face, for he'll never know the next time you will smile again, and he has no certainty that the next smile will be as beautiful as the last.

"Let's go, sheila," he whispered, taking your hand to lead you into the first steps of your journey out in the wilderness.

You closed your eyes and breathed in the fresh air that came in abundance, rolling down from the high cliffs and cold mountains that served as the fortress for the valley where you and the others have made your camping spot.

It was almost painful and belittling to look at the majesty of it all that it sent a lump of awe clogging up your throat. From the small crystal-like dewdrops on the vibrant green leaves, to the misty snow-covered peaks of towering mountains. The sun shone on them with pleasant rays, giving the whole surrounding a sense of perpetuity and divinity.

Simply glorious.

On the way to his special destination, you nearly tripped on a rock, some twigs, a buttress root, and a patch of moss. Sniper had to hold your arm to make sure you wouldn't fall flat on your face.

Keep your eyes on the road, he'd say, but how could you when the view around you beckons you to look at them with all of your undivided attention? You'd be a fool to miss the splendors laid out before you for free.

However, about twenty minutes into the hike, the sunlight dimmed, replaced by foliage that only grew denser the deeper you went.

"Sniper, where are we?" you asked, anticipation running through your veins. The air got chilly, and it sent goosebumps all over your skin.

"Almost there love," he replied over his shoulder. "Just a little bit more."

Hopefully. I love nature but I'm getting tired.

Hand in hand, the two of you climbed more stony steps and reached a ridge from where you had the perfect view of the most breathtaking falls you've ever laid eyes on. Long blue strands of water veiled a hidden cave and came down to cloudy mists that roared with a song both serene but powerful.

You gawked over to Sniper, expecting him to have the same reaction as you. But instead of wide eyes and open mouths, you met your escort with half his body submerged into the dark water.

He had stripped off his clothing and remained in his boxers. Or at least, that's what he looked like he was in.

"Come here love," he goaded with a smile, running his palms over his head to press his hair back.

Damn him and his hot bod, all shining in the sunlight.

It was true. The sheen on his body caused by the water reflected the light perfectly against his skin, producing a picturesque effect that had you stripping off your outer clothing to join him in the water.

At the sight of you, the bushman's blue orbs forgot all about Mother Nature and remembered the goddess he venerated you to be. Your stance was reluctant, timid about your figure possibly, but the fact that you'd straighten up once in a while in an attempt to show confidence was what really made him blush.

"Holy dooley..."

You went nearer and nearer to him, until you were a few inches away from Sniper. The water chilled you to the bone that you had no shame left in you to keep some modest distance between you and his warm body.

"Cold, sheila?" the bushman chuckled. He seized the opportunity and held your naked waist, using it to pull you even closer to him.

"To be honest, I'm rather cold myself," he purred lowly. "Glad you're here ta keep me warm love."

Heat shot up to your face, and Mundy smirked when he saw the blush that has bloomed there.

He further tightened his grip on your slick skin before burying his face in the side of your neck. His stubble tickled you, and to his pleasant surprise, you responded with a giggle and a gasp.

"Mundy it's beautiful here," you sighed, fully taking him into your arms. "Thanks for making this trip special."

"Nah," he clicked his tongue beside your ear, "the place was really just a pretty sight."

"No," you retorted, lifting a hand up to caress his face. "You made this special. I could be here alone and this would just be another waterfall to take a bath in."

The fingers underwater brushed over his chest; the little bumps of his recent surgery jutting out and making your digits tingle with a range of emotion.

Sensing your sudden restiveness, Sniper gripped the hand on his bosom and stared you down with a fierce gaze.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I..." you began with a stutter, "I just want you to know that I'm glad you're here. You make me happy and spending time with you makes any boring moment special. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I adore you."

He nearly choked on your display of honesty. "Is that how ya really feel for a bloke like me?"

"Yes...?" you replied, unsure of how he'll react.

"Well do I have some good news for ya, sheila."

You waited for him to continue, and during the heart-stopping duration, the roars of the waterfalls seemingly mellowed down, as if wanting to hear the bushman's next words as much as you.

"I feel the same way (Y/N). I love ya."

***

It was night, and you and Sniper had just descended from the mountains. He begged you to join him in his camper, and even bribed you with ice cream and soap operas. And that was how you ended up on his bed, wearing a really loose shirt for pajamas, and holding a tub of ice cream as you fixed your eyes on the drama unraveling on the small TV in front of you.

"Is it alright with ya?" Sniper asked during a commercial. "The camper ain't exactly outdoors."

You looked up and snuggled even closer to him.

"The camper is nice Sniper, and this day has been nice too. Thank you."

You shot up and placed a quick peck on his stubbled cheek.

Now it was his turn to blush!

"You'll be tha death of me, ya anklebiter."

~Bonus scene~

You and all the other mercs stepped out an hour after the sun painted its first rays upon the horizon. Most of you were in your jammies, Spy on the other hand, was still in his suit and dress pants.

Does he even take those off?

"Where is doktor?" Heavy's sleepy voice rolled of his tongue like silk.

That was when a lone tent zipped open with a loud wish! and out came the doctor, with a woman you all would presume to be his...

"Hallo everyone," he greeted, "zhis is uh, my- my lady friend. I vas only taking suggestions from (Y/N)."

While everyone stared at him quizzically, you gave a little thumbs-up and mouthed a few string of words.

"Good job doc, you were a really lonely man."

Hey guys! Last fic of the book. Congratulations again to irisiwa and the others for winning the contest. Tune in also for the completion of my other book What Was Once Forgotten. Thanks for the reads loves!  :*

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 55 7
Although Tf2 fandom is slowly approaching the end of it's existence, mainly by the creators who do nothing with the game, I still want to give someth...
348K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
5K 83 14
I published this a while ago but created new account since I haven't been on for some time. Please enjoy. Lots of love and adventure in the story. ~...
6.6K 163 14
Without explanation the merc's have been announced redundant. Miss Pauling receives a mysterious tip off regarding Scot's safety, he's shipped off to...