Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

Draco-Tomlinson által

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... Több

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Im Back

2.2K 66 82
Draco-Tomlinson által

Song: When Can I See You Again (Nightcore)

The next morning, I woke up with a smile. Jack was cuddling with me, again. I sneakily got up and put a pillow in my place, and then went outside.

Everyone else was already there, eating breakfast. I sat down in my usual seat and grabbed some pancakes.

"So, Y/N, your ok now right?" Tooth asked me.

I nodded my head. "Better then ever."

"I'm just glad everything's back to normal." Kendall said.

"Me too." I agreed, and took a gulp of my (fav. drink) .

"So, did you and Jack have fun last night?"

I spit my drink out on Bunny.

"WHAT?! NO EW!!" I exclaimed.

Everyone started laughing while Bunny was just like ಠ_ಠ.

"Sorry Bunny." I said and handed him a small tissue.

"Ya, this is totally gonna help clean this up mate." Bunny said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and went back to eating my pancakes.

"So, what'd I miss?" Jack asked as he sat down beside me.

"Nothin much." Kendall replied.

After breakfast, we all did random stuff, while North was still telling a yeti to paint a robot blue, not red.

"WAHT?! Glarb fhdmj...." said Phil, and we all chuckled.

"So now what?" I asked once we were all sitting in the Globe Room.

"Glad you asked." said a voice, and all our heads darted towards the Globe.

Everyone's eyes widened as we saw 2 people standing on top of the Globe.

Lucretia and Pitch.

We all sprung up and I grabbed my sword, Jack got his staff, Sandy had his sand at the ready, Tooth was flying above all of us, North had his swords pointed towards them, Bunny had his boomerangs, and Kendall grabbed a potted plant, but then glanced at it, awkwardly put it down, and got into a fighting stance.

"Pitch...." Jack said, and pointed his staff at the 2 people on top of the Globe. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you guys defeated Pitch." I murmured.

"Knew it we shoulda' killed Lucretia when we had the chance." Bunny said.

"Well, well. I never thought I'd see the Guardians again. And 2 more? My, my." Pitch said, and appeared in front of us.

"Step any closer, and your dead." I said and pointed my sword closer to them.

"Why is Lucretia with you?" Tooth asked, and Pitch chuckled.

"Why can't my daughter join me?"

We all froze.

"B-But she can't be your daughter..... she said her last name was Shade." Jack said.

"You actually believed that?" Lucretia said. "You Guardians are more gullible then I thought."

Jack suddenly shot her with a blast from his staff, and Bunny threw a boomerang at her, but she dodged them with ease.

"Let the battle begin." Pitch said, and disappeared only to reappear behind Jack.

"Jack! Behind you!" I said, and he turned around just in time to block a blast from Pitch.

Sandy threw some golden sand at Lucretia, but she turned it into black sand and threw it at the person who was closet to her, which was Tooth. She dodged it just in time, and it narrowly missed Bunny's head.

Lucretia shot lightning at me, and I deflected it with my sword. It bounced back and hit Lucretia in her leg.

She fell down, but got back up and shot lightning ropes at all of us. A second before it hit us, Pitch added some of his black sand to them, and it wrapped around all of us, connecting us to the wall.

I squirmed to get free, but could barely move.

Pitch and Lucretia appeared in front of us, and Pitch laughed.

"That was a bit too easy, don't you think?" He said. "Have you Guardians gotten weaker? Or were you just not expecting me to return?"

"Let us go Pitch!" Kendall said and she tried using her water to escape, but she got electrocuted.

"Water and Electricity aren't a good combo, Star." said Lucretia.

Jack squirmed, but he couldn't move either.

"Trying to escape, Frost?" Pitch said and appeared in front of Jack.

'What's up with all the last names?' I thought to myself.

Pitch held up a black sword.

"Let's end you all one by one." he said.

"No!" I said and squirmed even more.

Pitch ignored me, and started slowly cutting at Jack's neck.

"LET HIM GO PITCH!" I screamed, and suddenly a dark blue light erupted from inside me, and attacked Pitch and Lucretia, tying them up and untying us.

Luckily Jack's cut wasn't that deep, and since he was a Guardian it healed up in no time.

We all surrounded the 2 villains, and Bunny said.

"Get ready to say goodbye."

We all attacked them, and they were gone in the blink of an eye.

"Well, that just happened....." I said, breathing heavily.

"How did you do that Y/N? That's like the 3rd time." Jack asked me.

"I don't know. But can we try to figure that out after eating lunch?" I replied, and North nodded.

"We are all hungry." He said, and we all sat back down on the table.

After lunch, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes until I feel a person lay down beside me.

"Sup Jack." I say without opening my eyes.

"Nothin' much." He replied.

"You think Pitch and Lucretia are gonna come back?" I asked him.

"Yup. But we'll be more prepared." Jack said.

"Oh yea by the way." I said as I sat on my bed and grabbed my sketch pad. "This is for you."

I opened it to the page where I drew the drawing of us.

Jack smiled. "You saw my note?"

"Duh." I replied, and chuckled.

"Thanks Y/N." he said and pulled me so I was laying down and he snuggled into me.

"No problem." I replied and snuggled back into him.

We heard a flash, and we looked up to see Sandy and Tooth standing there each with a camera.

"I'm gonna kill you guys....." I muttered and hopped out of bed to chase after the 2 Guardians who were running away from me.

"AHHHHH! HELPPPPP!!" Tooth screamed.

I kept running, while laughing.

This has actually been a pretty weird day, but with amazing times in it. Amazing memories. And amazing friends.

Hey guys. This is kinda important. I might not be able to update tomorrow cuz I'll be in an airplane for around the whole day. Super sorry! :(.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

127K 3K 78
Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, and MAYBE some unexpected pairings. No jac...
49.7K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
4.3K 37 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
8.3K 203 9
(Rise of the Guardians fanfiction. Jack Frost x Reader) As the simple spirit of the spring season, you thought your would live out the rest of your i...