Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 2

89K 2.3K 645
By shantii14__

You'll never make nothing out of ya self if you sitting on your ass all day. Be productive...do something important with yourself

*** Da'Shaun P.O.V ***

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I was going to eat breakfast before I got ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before leaving out of my room and heading down stairs. The smell of pancakes and fresh food hit me as soon as I got to the stairs. I entered and my mama was at the stove fixing breakfast. My little brother and sister were sitting down and eatting. " Good morning, baby " Ma says.

" Morning, ma " I said kissing her cheek and heading over to get me some food. She fixed my plate and I said thank you before joining my siblings. I was the oldest if you couldn't tell. I was 18. I had a younger brother named Chrisopher he was 10 and I had a younger sister named Destiney she was 13.

" Morning, baby " I watched my father fix his tie and kiss my mothers cheek.

" Morning, hun " She says helpping him. I guess I had the all american family. My father owned a important multi- million dollar company which had many locations. My mom was dentist. She loved what she did, even though she didn't have to work she did. We lived in a nice neighborhood . Big house, nice cars, white picket fence blah blah all that boring shit.

Its gets old. Really quick.

But let me introduce myself. My name is Da'shaun Mitchell. I stood 5'9, I use to play sports back when we were living in Cali it was really just because my parents forced me..well my dad really. I was an artist. It was what I liked to do. I was good at it too. Plus I liked to write music..but like my father said..that won't make my life..its a hobby not a carreer and I needed to focus on more important stuff.

I moved here the middle of my freshman year. I still only know like 5 people at my school...Nobody at Jackson ever really wants to know anybody else..plus, I was not a social type dude.

I was a brown skin color like my mother. I kept a low hair cut and waves in it. I had bright hazel eyes. Drove Cali ladies wild. I secretly had one tatto. That was pretty much it about me. My whole life I was sheltered and rasied a ceratin way. My folks though it was for the best.

" Shaun do you hear me? " My father asked getting louder. I looked up at him.

" Sorry, im still kind of tired "

" I need you home early " He repeats. I sighed, Usually after school I would go hang with some of the artist down at the Exo. Or do some grafitti..Now I said they boxed me into this life style..I never said I always listened or acted like it.

" Yes, Sir "  i nod my head.

" I have to get going. Have a good day " He says before grabbing his brief case and leaving.

" I need to get ready for school "  I say getting up from the table. I quickly headed back upstairs to get ready. I pulled out my Black True Religion jeans and a black hoodie and a white tee shirt for under it then found my Jordan 11's. Usualy I wore a hoodie or jacket over my head..I didn't really like attention. I sat in the furtest corner of the class room and stayed to myself. Thats just how it was. Call me anti-social. I took a shower before I did my hygine thing and got dressed. I grabbed my backpack and keys.

" Bye, ma " I say.

" Bye, Shaun " They call as I left out. My mother was getting ready to drop them off at their privet school and head to work. I unlocked my all black Benz before placing my bag in and getting inside. I pressed the button and started it up before pulling out and heading the long 25 minutes to school.

It took a hell of alot to get to go to Jackson high. My father called it every name in the book, said I needed to stay in my private school..I didn't take no for an answer and with having my mother help..I finally won him over..it was really the only reason I came to Dallas with them because I wasn't going to leave California.

20 minutes later I was pulling into the school. I found a space and put on my hood. I opened the door and got out grabbing my bag I headed for the doors. Moving past the people. As soon as I made it in I went through the crowded halls to my class. This school was most likely over the student limit..it didn't make no sense it was this many kids here..but then again, for some reason we were all just drawn to this shit bucket.

" Early again Mr. Mitchell " Ms Kors smiled as I headed to the back. I didn't respond I just took my usual seat and pulled out my phone. I could have a hard time having a face to face conversation...but on line and on social media It felt easier. I had an twitter, tumblr, instagram..and I was famous on each one of them. Females threw them selfs. Follows after follow..it was just easier for me to react on these.

RIIIINNNNNGGGGG.

The first bell brought in my large class. I watched each and everyone of them take their seats. " Sup, Man? " Zee asked sitting next to me.

" Whats up " I replied. My boys included Zee, Marco, Cali and Smith. Zee was a weedhead and everybody knew it..but he was cool peoples to me. Marco was Zee's cousin and that how we met..he was loud as hell too...thats why everybody tried to ignore him. Cali was from California like me. He was mixed too, and was just laid back. He called himself a rapper.

One by one my boys took a seat back here in front of me. Just like every day.

They went back and forth and I watched Muriica enter with her friends. We have had classes together since freshman year. She just had one of them badass personalities..and her looks went along with it. She was the kind of girl parents warned their sons about. That  kids mothers wouldn't like and fathers would swear was trying to trap you.

Everything on her was so perfect, and every dude in the school just wanted to have her..She really didn't show anybody the time of day. I watched her flick her hair over her shoulders then head to her seat and sit down.

My parents wouldn't approve of her.

But I liked whatever they dis-approved. From the distance I just watched her..she was pure beauty.

" Now lets start the lessons " Mr. Kors says. I looked towards my teached and waited for her to start.

It really wasn't any use, I'd known what she was about to each since my freshman year.

                                  By time lunch came I was more then ready to get out of my classes. I headed into the packed cafeteria. " Yall trying to have a smoke break after school? " Zee asked.

" Im down " Cali and them say. They looked at me.

" I can't " I say getting into the line. Nobody would understand my parents. Well my father, and why I had to do what he said when he said. I came from a strict family. You had no choice but to follow the rules.

" Man come on, we gon' chill at my crib " Zee says pushing my back. I shook my head. It was embarassing sometimes to. When I couldn't just be like my damn boys.

" My- My moms is sick. I got to check on her because my pops is working late " I lie. Shit, it was the first thing that came into my mind.

" Well I hope she feels better. Maybe next time nigga " Zee says patting my shoulder and taking his tray. I just nod my head and took mines to following them through the line. After we all got our food we headed to the back. I wasn't allowed to say the N word around my folks. I still said it though. My father said it was degrading and disrespectful. I was jealous at the freedom my boys had. They could do whatever they wanted, make all these mistakes, and do everything I couldn't.

My boys had lots of friends. I guess they was what you people called " popular " I know they weren't like Dice popular. But they were up there. Zee was a dope dealer. And it allowed him to get alot of things he wanted. Mines were basiclly just handed to me. I was so different from these dudes.

The whole lunch I didn't say much. I just sat eatting my food and watched the people.

After the bell ring I quickly headed to my classes. I took my seat in the far back corner and watched everybody come in and sit. It was a routine thing for me..I couldn't deny if I wanted to how boring and predictible my life was.

My whole day sped by. As the last bell rung I slowly gathered my things and put them away. I let all of them leave first before I stood putting my bag on my shoulder. I walked out the door and headed through the packed doors towards my car. I needed to just hurry and get home. " Peace, bruh " Cali says patting my arm as they headed to Zee's car.

" Peace " I say. I unlocked my car and got in without looking back out them. I pulled out and headed on my way home. It took my 25 minutes exactly until I was parking in my driveway. I got out and locked it before heading inside.

" Hey, Shaun " Chris says from the floor doing homework. I smiled at him.

" Whats up, Chirs? " I asked.

" Hey, baby " My mother says coming into the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. I kissed her cheek.

,

" Where is dad? "

" He had a load of work and said he'll be home late " She tells me. He works late alot. But we understand that he is important business man and they his company doesn't run its self. I guess I do. I nodded my head and headed up stairs to my room without anyother words. I had half a mind to leave and go chill with my boys but if he popped up whilist I was gone I didn't want to have to face his raft.

So I just locked my door and kicked off my shoes thowing my bag down. I stripped out of my clothes and threw on some basketball shorts before laying down on my bed pulling out my phone and Beats. I just wanted to be alone. I slid them on and hit start on my music. Marco had got me hooked on YG and Rich Homie Quans music. Swear that was all he played. So It was stuck in my head. My parents would smack the living hell out of me if they heard me blasting the music how I do with the boys. But it was what I liked. I hit play on the

" In  My Own Lane " track because it was what I felt like lisening too.

I opened my instagram account. Snapping a photo I uploaded it.

@RichHomie_Shaun: The life of a rich boy Shaun

Instantly the likes and comments started to pour in. Social media was just so much easier for me then real life. Don't judge me.

Badgal: Sexy!

CallmeGorgeous: Your eyes are to die for ;)

Cyyynnnnnn: You are so handsome

XoxoCedesXoxo: text me ??

I shook my head and scrolled through my news feed.

.

*****************************
What do you guys think??? I feel so bad for Shaun lol. He doesn't know how to live his life. Leave me feedback if you want an updated.

Goal:

75 comments

100 votes

2 Am...excuse my mistakes. Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
139K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
27.4K 1K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...