Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 1

100K 2.5K 867
By shantii14__

God forgive me I been hurt by a couple niggas, thats why I wake up say my prayers and be like fuck a nigga.

Mula P.O.V **

" I ain't even in the mood homie get from round me.
I got too much on my mind Ion need no company
You can hit me on my phone but I'll probably let it rang
On the real
tryan chill
Tryan go my own thang

I be ducked off.
Ducked off.
I be Ducked off
Ducked off.

Not today,
Im in my own zone

Just me the fuck alone
Don't even call my phone.
Everybody looking for a favor on the low.
Smirking all in my face
Bitch get the fuck out my face "

I tossed it into the wall since it wouldn't shut up..I could of swore I was tapping that snooze button. Once it finally shut off I sighed in relief. I took a few minutes to lay there and collect myself before I had to get ready for school. Even though I didn't have to go..I still went to get my education. I ain't trying to be no dumb bitch.

" Mula hurry up! Im not trying to be late again! " Mylee says banging on my door. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

Monday's are such a basic bitch.

I hated mondays with a passion.

" Im up, be ready or im leaving with out you " I yell. I heard her mumble something before I could hear her feet leaving away from my door.

I slide out the bed and walked over to my closet to find something to wear. I grabbed out my Black Skinny Jeans with the rips in them. My Red tee shirt with the words DOPE in black letters and my some underwear and a bra. After I had everything I headed to my bathroom. I was the only one with a bathroom in my room..because I paid the bills in this bitch. We got a 3 bedroom house right on the edge of the Northside. Monica bitch ass lived where the fuck that dogged lived. My mama was out where ever she was and it was just me and Lee here. Thats just what I wanted to.

I cut on the shower and let it get hot while I set up my things then stripped down and got inside. I only took a 10 minute shower washing off real good before I got out lotioning up with this new Burberry lotion i got. I slide on my clothes then brushed my teeth and took off my headwrap letting my weave down. It was black with red ends on it. It was a 22'' inch Brizillian. I fucks with the finnest. After I was done I checked my self one more time before finishing everything and heading back to my room. I slipped into my Black and red Jordans and grabbed my Galaxy before getting my Gucci backpack and heading out my room.

" Tink you ready? " I asked coming into the kitchen where she was seated eatting some ceral.

" Yeah " She says not looking up from her phone. I grabbed me something quick and ate it down before we headed out to my All Pink Range Rover. This was my baby. Once we got inside I started towards hell..aka Jackson high.

                           When we pulled up to the school I went to the same parking spot I do every morning. Dallas was in its warm weather right now which ment The studets were taking their time going into the building. I locked the door behind us as we headed up the stairs. " Wass Up, Mula " I just head nod these niggas.

" Morning, Ma "

" Whats good, Mu? "

I opened the door for Lee and followed her inside. " How come you never really respond back when niggas say hi to you? " She asked as she walked next to me. I shrugged my shoulders.

" They looking for easy conversation. They looking for a way to speak to me..to invite me over..then do what they want. They don't really want a conversation. They just want some damn attention. Plus its to early in the moring to be so damn perky " I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

" I got to get going, I need to speak to one of teaches I'll see you later " She says. I nod my head.

" Peace " I say turning down the hall and heading in another direction. Mylee was a junior. I couldn't wait for these next couple months to past and I be out this bitch seriously.

I twisted the lock on my locker and took out my books before slamming it closed. " Why you so angry? " Bria my homegirl comes up. 3 bitches I associate with besides my sister. Bria, Kiki, and Karmen.

" Monday " I say following her to my first hour of the day. We heald a small conversation as we headed that way and went inside. I looked into the back and saw that ho- I mean my sister Monica seated in the back real close to this dude, Dice and his homies. Dice worked for a nigga my boss ain't fuck with so I knew exactly how Dice opperated..and I ain't trust him. She was leaned up on him and whispering..He just starred as I took my seat listening to her talk..or pretending to.

I rolled my eyes and got comfortable..I was about to knock out in this bitch.

" You are sad " I hear Bria say when I laid my head down and covered my face for sleep.

***

" Yall trying to go out this weekend or something? Im tired of sitting in the house " Kiki says as we stood in line.

" I guess " I shrug my shoulders. I wasn't really listening to their conversation but they started to go back and forth about where to go this weekend.

" What can I get you? " The lady asked.

" Chicken strips, A Mr. Freeze strawberry banna and some doritio's " I say.

" 8.75 " I handed her 10 dollars and took my change back before waiting for her to get my things. Once she handed them over I waited for the girls. Together we all walked out to our usual table in the quads. It was a routine for us.

" I swear If I hadn't known you for as long as i did I wouldn't know yall was sisters " Bria says looking at Monica as she sat with Dice and his crew.

" Yes you could..they look alike just Mula  a bit light..yo booty is bigger to..but Monica titty's got your beat. Yall both got them cat like eyes to and a nasty as mug " Karmen says making us laugh.

" Shut up " I say putting a chicken strip into my mouth.

" I can't stand yo sister..she is ho..one day im a get a chance to tag that ass again and no body gon' stop me " Bria says mugging her.

" I ain't stop you the first time " I chuckled. Bri use to date this nigga name Ruff. Now Ruff and Bri was supposed to be tight..well one day I turn the corner going down stairs to to the tunnels to take a smoke with the girls and Monica riding Ruff's like polo player..Bri beat the both of they asses. The girls broke them up and I stood laughing my ass off smoking a L watching that shit.

" She ain't worth it boo " Kik tells Bri.

" Just let it go it was Junior year " Carmen adds.

" I hate her so much " Bri pouts.

" You and me both "

" Thats why her face fat " Bri says making me burst out laughing along with the rest of the girls.

" Ol' chubby face bitch " She says mugging my sister.

I just shook my head. Swollowing all them kids done made her cheeks look pregnant.

                               " Class take your seats " My last teacher of the day says as the bell rung. I sat down furthest to the window and got ready to hear this bitch teach from the other side of the room.

" Whats crackin', Mu " I watched Zee take a seat next to me. I nod my head. " I need something "

" Ain't chu holding ? " I raised my eyebrow at him.

" Nah, You know me and Benny was at this ho Shawnna house. Cops came through and wiped us out. I lost it all last month. " He tells me lowly. I shook my head. Thats why you don't trust these niggas.

" I gotchu after school " I tell him. He nods his head. " What exactly you want ? "

" Some reggie " I laughed out loud. Broke ass.

Reggie is a cheap ass brand of weed. It cost 5 damn dollars. You not getting no real high on that shit. You just getting a little smoke on ya tongue. Get some LOUD, some green crack, sour desiel, sticky-icky..Reggie is for the lames.

" My nigga you need to step up..but I got you meet me at my truck after the last bell " I tell him.

" Straight, folk " He sat back in his seat. I turned back around to the board. And continued to finish my lessson.

Biiiiinnnnngggg.

Quickly I closed everything and stuffed it into my bag. I got up before anybody and headed out the dooor. When school is over its duces bitchesss!!!

I made my way outside to my truck and unlocked it tossing my things in. " Mula " I looked over my shouler and seen Zee.

" Give me a sec..look out for me ? " He nods and turned his back to me being a look out. I lifted the black floor mat and then the secret compartment. I went through the bags and found 10 dollars worth of Reggie for him and closed it all back up. " 10 " I face him covering it in my hands. He got the money and came close to me taking it from me.

" Ight, folk. Ill catch you later " He smiled. I nod my head and he walked away. I got inside my truck and waited for Mylee.

This nigga was supposed to be holding..lost his stack and is forced to buy reggie..fuck his life.

I laughed outloud.

.

*****************************
This is the beginnings its just getting started so don't give up. Leave me feedback and let me know what you think. Xoxo

                     - Shantii

Im just trying to introduce you all to her and the characters and give you a feel. PLEASE LEAVE ME FEEDBACK AND SHARE THE STORY. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

ALSO EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES...AND BE PREPARED FOR A LOT OF VULGAR LANGUAGE IN MULA SCENES...IF THAT OFFENDS YOU..DONT READ LOL ✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 152 39
Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...
240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...