BangTan Boys In Luv 1

By fiqah0812

Between the two.. More

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 43

373 10 0
By fiqah0812

Both Suga and Yujin walked together to have their dinner. When they reached the cafe, Suga opened the door and she walked in and spotted Jimin and Jin sitting at one corner. Jimin spotted Yujin and nudged Jin. Yujin smiled and waved.

Both Jin and Jimin waved back and vacant the seats which have their bags. Both Yujin and Suga walked over and she naturally sat beside Jin.

"You guys have not ordered anything yet?" Suga asked them when he saw nothing on the table.

"Not yet..We're waiting for you guys," Jimin told him.

"Where's the rest?" Yujin asked.

"They're busy. They are working on something for the past few weeks," Jin smiled.

Before Yujin could ask more, Suga decided to help them order. Jimin followed Suga while leaving the two of them behind.

"Can I ask you something?" Yujin asked.

"What is it?" Jin questioned back.

"How was V?" Yujin asked.

"What about him?" Jin asked back even though he knew what was happening.

"...I heard that...he is going to leave Korea and migrated somewhere..," Yujin told him.

Jin gave a slight nod and Yujin sighed while feeling guilty,"...I'm sorry...it's all my fault..I should not get him involved..and..-"

Jin then grabbed her wrist and stopped her from saying all that. Jin looked down at her and said softly,"It's not your fault. It's his decision. He'll be back."

When she heard that, she looked up to him and he gave a reassuring smile. Then Jin realized how close he was. He quickly let go of her wrist and coughed slightly while saying,"So have you decided?"

"...Decided...? On what?" Yujin looked confused.

"I heard from Jungkook that you might be living at our house," Jin said.

"Jungkook said that..?" Yujin sighed.

Jin noticed her frustration and asked,"Wait...you're not going to..?"

Just then, Suga and Jimin approached their table and they stopped talking.

"Guys, they gave us free token for the next meal," Jimin looked excited.

"Wae?" Jin asked.

"Well, thanks to him here," Jimin pointed to Suga.

"What did you do?" Yujin asked him too.

"I just said that she looked neat and cute," Suga sipped his drink.

"You...you said that?" Jin looked at him with disbelief.

"He did. And I'm the witness," Jimin raised his hand.

"And...she immediately gave these tokens to you..?" Jin held the tokens.

"And is that her..?" Yujin looked straight to where a worker walking towards their table.

All of them looked to where Yujin was looking and gasped.

The way she walked was if she was walking in a runaway. Her tied ponytail was swaying side to side. She was walking towards their table with a bright smile. She then stopped in front of Suga and handed him a tray with chocolate milkshake and miacchito milkshake.

"Here's your order - Chocolate milkshake and miacchito milkshake," She smiled while looking at Suga.

"Ummm...thank you..," Suga handed the chocolate milkshake to Yujin and miacchito milkshake to Jin.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" She asked.

"Well...," Suga hesitated.

"Well...he's not busy tomorrow. In fact, it's his off day," Jimin nudged Suga's shoulder.

"Great! Let's go out tomorrow," She said with a wide smile.

Yujin looked over to Suga who did not seem to answer. She turned to the waitress and said with a smile,"Well, he'll be glad to go out with you."

"Okay. I'll see you here before we go somewhere," She sounded excited and left the table.

"Woah, someone got a date tomorrow," Jin teased.

"With a hot girl," Jimin joined in and both of them laughed.

"Hey, you're okay?" Yujin asked Suga.

"What just happened?" Suga was still in a state of shock.

"A girl just asked you out," She told him.

"Yah, you should totally go out with her," Jin encouraged him.

Suga then ate his food and said,"I'm not interested. She's not my type."

"Am I hearing things? Did you say she's not your type..?!" Jimin looked bewildered at Suga.

"But you have already said yes," Jin pointed out.

"I can just said that I'm not interested to her later," Suga said.

"Are you sure you can say that? Earlier on, you looked stumped and did not know what to say," Jimin chuckled to himself.

"She looks like a nice girl and is on a cherry type. I think she's compatible with you," Yujin looked over to the waitress.

Suga glanced over and the girl noticed it. She smiled shyly and he quickly looked away.

=========

The next day, Suga was on the phone with Jungkook. He was leaning against the large glass of window. While he was busily talking, he heard someone's voice towards his direction,"Hey, you're here!"

Suga turned and saw the waitress girl waved happily at him. She had changed into a pretty dress with a cute small bag. She skipped towards him and smiled till a dimple appeared on her left cheek.

*...She's look kinda cute..* Suga was mesmerized by her dress.

"So where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Anywhere you want to go..," Suga shooked his thoughts off and quickly turned off his phone conversation with Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was spending time with Yujin in a movie theatre. The movie have yet to start. Yujin noticed that Jungkook had put down his phone and asked,"So how was he?"

"Well..I guess he's okay...?" Jungkook looked confused but then turned to Yujin and asked,"Let's do something fun later okay?"

Yujin nodded and leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Jungkook held her hand tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 85 7
BTS
4.5K 180 18
A BTS Fanfiction
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥