I'll Save You, Brother | Grav...

By jx_sky

>SLOW UPDATES, WORKING ON EACH CHAPTERS!< Bill Cipher only has one goal on his mind, and that is finding his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

2.1K 73 22
By jx_sky

Bill's P.O.V ~Days Later~

"It's time to take action." I said to myself, clenching my hands as I feel confident.

"No turning back, I already plan out on how I want it to be." I look down at my watch.

"A minute left.." I muttered before summoning my hat in my hand. I let out a sigh.

"Let's do this." Once I said that, I closed my eyes and started doing a short spell.

"As A Dream Demon, I Summon Myself To Go Inside The Pine Twins In Their To Dream As We Three Shall Meet At Last!"

3rd Person P.O.V

"Good night, Mabel." Dipper says, hitting the lights off in their same, old room back in the Mystery Shack.

His sister yawn. "Good night, Dipper."

The Twins actually had a mini adventure of their own for the past days.

And while they were exploring in the woods, Dipper found a mystery Journal that says 3 on it with a Six Fingers.

He had to show this to Mabel and we, they had fun discovering about Gravity Falls.

But all excitement had to end because after all, they used all their energies of today.

And just they fell asleep, the entire room turn into gray color. The Pine Twins woke up with maniac laughter and they were surprise to see no colors insight except themselves.

"Dipper! What's going on?!" Mabel ask in panic as she ran towards him, hugging him tightly.

"I don't know! Who's causing this?! Show yourself!"

"Oh, so cute! You think you're brave? Let's see if you can handle in seeing me." The Demonic voice say.

With a snap of a finger, Bill Cipher finally showed himself. He grin wickedly when he saw some fears in their eyes.

"What an entrance, am I right?"

"W-Who are you?!" Dipper ask, protecting his sister.

"Like you don't know.." The Demon muttered before speaking loudly. "The Name's Bill, Bill Cipher."

He smirk. "Pleasure to meet you two. " He bowed down like a gentleman he is.

"What do you want from us?"

"Please don't hurt us!" Mabel pleaded, her body is shaking as her brother tried to calm her down.

Bill almost feel pity but it was clouded with anger and vengeance in his mind.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." He smiled innocently. "Yet."

The way he said yet sends chills down to Twins spines. But Dipper had enough in being scared.

"I don't know what you have purpose in here, but you better tell us or else!"

Bill glared at him. "Or. Else. What?!" He grabbed the boy's neck collar and lift him up in the air. Pine Tree tried his best attempt in freeing himself.

"Put him down!" Mabel began pounding the Demon with her fist, but still failed in doing so.

"Don't underestimate me, boy! I'm much more powerful than you now!" Bill continue to glare at Dipper, his eye turning red.

"Now.." He pulled him closer to his face while griping tightly on his collar.

"Where. Is. He."

"W-Who are you talki-"

"You know damn well who I was referring to!"

Growling in process, he threw Dipper away from him but not before levitating him with his power.

Pine Tree is now surrounded with blue aura around him. Same as Shooting Star as she panic.

But what Bill couldn't believe to see what the Twins are doing.

They Tried To Reach Out For Each Other..

Bill's P.O.V

I was.. Shocked to see what these two are trying to do.

No matter what situation they're in..

They still look out for one another.

Just like Will and I..

"Mabel!"

"Dipper!"

I snapped out of my trance when I heard Dipper speak.

"Let her go, you monster!"

Trying to keep my composure, I smirk. "You still haven't answer my question, boy."

"But I don't know who you were talking about!"

I grunted in response, because my gut is telling me that he's stating the truth.

But I'm not taking any chances.

I'm here, and I. Need. Answers.

I slowly started to clench my hands into fist, making Dipper chocking a little.

"Tell me what you know about my brother!"

"I H-honestly don't k-know!"

"Stop fooling around, and show your true self already!" I yelled at him.

"Bill, please let him go and take me instead!"

My eyes widened at Mabel's statement. I stop clenching my hand as I let her brother to gasp for air.

"What did you say?" I ask while turning myself around.

"Y-You heard me.." She gulped. "Don't hurt my brother, do it to me instead!"

I bit my lips as I started thinking to myself. I let go off them.

"Mabel, are you crazy?! What were you thinking?!"

"If crazy enough to save your life, then yes! Dipper, he was hurting you! I can't let him do that!"

My eyes widened when I look at the time.

It's almost time for the time to rise, I need to think fast.

And just like my wish came true, an idea struck in my head.

I turn myself around and smirk a little. "Fine, I'll leave you two alone."

They both sighed in relief. "But I have to borrow Mabel for awhile."

Dipper exclaimed. "No! Take me instead!"

I smiled wickedly. "Seeing as you don't like the idea, more reason to take her away from you."

With the snap of my fingers, Mabel fainted and appeared in my arms as I held her.

"Bill, please! I need her!"

I grunted in response while gritting my teeth. "I'll give her back in a week, I promise she'll be in no harm."

I began opening the portal. "Oh, and if you do have the answers that I've been looking for.."

I pointed at the wall behind Dipper and zap it.

"That's how you summon me." With that, I jump into the portal before he could say anything else.

Feel The Pain For Being Separate With Your Sibling..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hai!

It's been awhile, yup.

Sorry about the lack of updates!

But hope you all enjoy!

Bai~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
23.2K 749 33
Inko Midoriya was in Puerto Rico purely to take her family to a relaxing vacation. However, she wasn't expecting to find an orphan child in her doors...
2.8K 189 28
A chance encounter on a northbound train leads Professor Layton and his young friend Luke to once again team up with the hapless lawyer Phoenix Wrigh...
5.2K 152 9
My first X reader!! >*< It's gonna suck. No lemons, No smut!! so if you came for lemons and smut you can leave, the closest thing to that is them kis...