The Snarky Mate

By alyh1214

DISCLAIMER: This was my first story and it sucks. The plot has so many holes and the ending is mediocre. Don'... More

My first story!
Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOU!!!
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Editing part 2

Editing

20 0 1
By alyh1214

Hey guys! I'm back! This story is going to be under heavy editing. I might have to un-publish some chapters so I can add filler chapters to fill some of the plot holes that I left. I want to make Daniel's change more noticeable as I feel it was to rushed. I also want to give more background on Allie's powers, and even more on Daniel's past. I feel as though I mainly only focused on Allie, so I hope to include more characters. Sorry if this is inconvenient for anyone reading. (Though let's be honest, it was trash anyway, so you aren't missing much.) I hope you look forward to the new release!

Until next time,

~Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 16 13
(Revised in 2021) Disclaimer: I did write this when I was in high school. Which was 11 yrs ago. So yes this story maybe a little rushed or not make...
506 19 18
(Hi everyone! Just to let you know this is my very first time writing a book on here, so if you have any advise for me I would like to know and also...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...