Asgore Dreemurr x Male! Reader

By SatansTiddies

The monsters had been free'd, thanks to Frisk. A few had even moved close to your house. one even being your... More

Introduction
Greet The Neighbors
Preparations
Is This A... Date?
important update.

The Wake Up Call

5.7K 41 83
By SatansTiddies

Well, you slept all day, which was quite the bother. You got up, feeling like resuming your slumber, but you were too busy with the fact you still needed to help Asgore out with some of the stuff he was supposed to be doing. He seemed to enjoy bugging you, at least thats how you thought of it. 

getting up, you made your way to the kitchen, only to be halted by the sound of a small but audible snore, from the living room. Made by none other than Asgore himself. You began to stretch a bit, before you had made your way over to the larger asleep male. Finding a note on your coffee table.

"Dearest Y/n. I locked myself out of my house. 
Also I am very tired, I would sleep in your room but that would be a bit awkward.
So I am sleeping here, I hope this is not an inconvenience. I have not been able to reach my friends.
Goodnight.
~Asgore~"

You looked at him for a minute, before positioning his head on a throwpillow and getting a blanket from the nearby closet that you occasionally put things that you didn't want to deal with in. You then went back on track to the kitchen, looking up recipes and deciding to cook sweets for Asgores little get together.

During the night, you had found quite a few good recipes. Making some chocolate chip cookies, a chocolate cake, and even some chocolate/vanilla cupcakes with some extra batter. You thought it was fun to make stuff, but you soon realized you had spent all night on it, the clock reading 8 am. 

You saw Asgore walk in, smelling the food you had been cooking all night. "Oh, you bake?" He asked, as he began to hover over all the pastries and sweets you had laid out on the counter. "Yes, sometimes. I kinda do." You muttered, as he began to eat some. Before you got a little annoyed. Not wanting him to end up eating all of your sweets.

"Hey- You need those for your party, And now we need to go to the store and find some food that we can cook. But it all depends on what kinda party you want. Your invitations spell rich mansion dinner but I doubt that would be manageable." You said, as he began to nod, finishing the cookie he had recently picked up. 

You began to think for a moment, you had no idea why you were so into baking but it was fun, and you did enjoy throwing together a bunch of seemingly regular ingredients and then having them turn into something delicious. You began to look at the larger goat, before sighing. "Well, you will need steak, potatoes, hamburg, a lot of stuff really. To be honest I would prefer chicken strips. But you will need a lot of shit for your party." You said, as you began to stretch a little. 

He nodded, and began to look around your kitchen, trying to soak in the atmosphere. You just decided to go out to your car, and turn it on. Before you began to honk, waiting for Asgore to come out since you had been in the mood to get the party done and over with. You enjoyed the idea of meeting some of the monsters from the underground that you had been hearing so much about. It excited you, to a certain extent.

You pulled out, and decided to start driving towards the local Walmart. You had usually shopped there since you had found it much simpler to stop in at a Walmart rather then go to some array of stores looking for the best deal on whatever you could find. 

The two of you exited the car, and eventually began to get to the shopping part. Asgore followed closely behind you, trying his best to act polite and keep out of the way of too much attention. He watched you, as you began to pull out the essentials, some steak, hamburg, hotdogs, and a box of chicken nuggets and a frozen pizza because you needed them for later. 

Being a tad clingy, the larger male started to get really close, you could feel his heat almost touch you as you started to take a quick look at him. Nervously stepping away as he began to look at you, his eyes fixated on yours. He probably didn't know what he was doing, but he was nontheless very fixated on you. 

you began to get a bit red at the face, making him smile a bit as he just chuckled. Enjoying the sight of your nervous face. The two of you then finished up your shopping, getting theBUNS READY TO HAVE MEAT INSIDE OF THEM MY NIGGA!!!

As the two of you got into the car, you began to take a quick look into your backseat. Noticing you had a few condoms on the floor of your car. Asgore saw you stare at them and picked one up. 

"What is this?" 

He asked, as you began to just take a quick look at him. holding back a bit of a laugh.

"Um... It's a uh- Condom." 

"Oh, It looks like a fancy sort of baloon." 

"No, it isn't-"

Before you could really say anything. He began to pull it out and blow it up. You watched in awe as he fumbled with the lubey 'Baloon' only to start blowing it up moments later. 

Before you knew it, you had a large baloon up in your face. 

"Okay! Stop- Do you even know what a condom is?" 

"A baloon?" 

You started to cringe a bit. before you then facepalmed. 

"...No. You put it on your dick and use it to stop diseases and babies."

"Oh. Then why do you have one?"

"Because..."

"Why is there two? Do humans have two penises?"

You turned up the radio and started driving.

The car ride was long, and very awkward. You began to question your life choices up until this point. Eventually you pulled up to your house, Asgore following up close behind. Holding the other condom in his hand.

You put away the foods and began to just sort of tiredly stare at the fridge. Asgore sitting on the couch as you then walked out and took a seat next to him. He began to just look at you a bit, before slowly pushing his hand towards yours. you felt his finger start to touch yours. 

"What are you doing?" 

You ask, as he then began to just nervously pull away. 

"Nothing, I saw a bug on your hand..."

He said, before staring at the TV. He took a look at you, and started to get a bit closer.

"I'm thirsty." You muttered, unaware of the situation at the moment, remembering you hadnt had a drink in a while and you needed something.

You got up, and went to the fridge. Pulling out a Captain morgan spiked root beer. You drank those occasionally, since your friends enjoyed giving you things such as this, helped you chill out and have fun. You got another,l and brought it out, giving it to Asgore. 

"What's this?"

he asked, looking at the can. You then gave your response.

"Spiked Alcohol, Root Beer. It's my favorite combination."

He just opened the can, and smelled the contents. He eventually took a sip, you were already getting a few drinks in. Before you turned on your PS4 and started to put on Netflix, putting on the show Bloodline.

After a while, Asgore began to get noticeably tipsy. You just laughed a bit. "Jeez, with someone who has such a big body you sure are kind of a light weight," You said, just watching him. He just looked at you. He just started to hug into your leg. Getting a bit FRISKy.

You began to look at him, before you started to pet into his head. "Jeez, are you horny...?" you muttered, as he began to give you a nod, hand grabbing into your crotch. Starting to rub into it. "Yes..." He said, obviously quite submissive. 

"Oh, Well in that case. Lets have a bit of fun." You muttered, boner growing as Asgore began to lick into your crotch. 

"I pictured you to be more dominant... But I am starting to wonder what you've been hiding behind that cape of yours." You said, before he then began to look at you, suddenly seeming a bit more confident. Probably the alcohol.

He took off his cape, and then began to turn around, on his knees as he shows you his big round ass, before pulling down his pants, letting you get a good look. You began to bite at your lip as you started to rub into your pantleg.

He began to snicker, as you looked at his ass. Beginning to let him turn back around as he started to bring himself back around to you. Beginning to lick into where your tip would be. Gently nibbling into it as you started to undo your pants. Desperately watching him work his way into your pants.

((this is all I got done the last time. I'll let you guys choose the ending to this one ;3))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...