Reborn - Kakashi Uchiha [DISC...

By Migale373

Kakashi is reborn but there's a twist! He's born... as an uchiha. Now knowing the future, how will things tak... More

Uchiha
The Academy
Sensei and Sannin
Getting to Know
Mission Success
Interlude: Together
Beginnings
Passing Time
No War
Pause
Roots
Gone
Shattered Plans
Frustration
Picking Up
Recover
Flames
Announcement 1
Announcement 2
Snippets
It's Out!
Update: Out
Encounter
...

Kannabi

11.7K 426 211
By Migale373

A/N

I. am. SO. SORRY. It has been like a MONTH since I last updated. My exams are ending next week so hopefully I'll write more often!

I'm so sorry!

I'll make the next chapter loooooooooooooong.

(A/N question: Kakashi captured by Konoha or Madara? Or maybe none?)

Sakumo POV.

"Listen Sakumo, I have a plan on the Kuraiton, aka Okami." Hiruzen started and Sakumo straightened. "From the last report it seems that he has a connection with the Hatakes, particularly you. And on your mission to Kannabi if you meet trouble... He is more likely to come. For reasons unknown."

"So... You want me to take advantage of this and bring him back for interrogation, Hokage sama?" Sakumo raised a silver brow. Hiruzen nodded.

"We don't like things being kept from us. Whatever's a secret is most likely dangerous. So we, or all of Konoha, want to see if this... Kuraiton is our enemy or ally." 

"Understood Hokage sama." Sakumo bowed.

"Good. You may go home now Sakumo, thank you." Hiruzen smiled warmly. Sakumo smiled back uneasily, mind still lingering on the previous subject.

Interrogation huh...

...

Kakashi POV

"Kakashi..." Rin whispered and the image flickered and became Obito in his purple outfit, smirking down at him.

"Isn't this a familiar scene..." he drawled, and he flickered into his white haired shattering self, a smile on his face.

"Goodbye... Bakashi." Obito muttered and shattered into millions of pieces, leaving Kakashi's blood stained hand in mid air, red droplets falling from his fingertips. 

Drip, drip. The sound echoed in the never ending void. He felt his ankles start to sink into the inky abyss.

It never really disappears... Does it?

Darkness consumed him but he didn't struggle.

...

Sakumo POV

He entered the house silently to find his son with his back facing him, washing his hands in the sink. He was just about to ask what he was doing up till he heard the delirious slurs that Kakashi was muttering.

"It won't wash off... Why... It's still... So red...." Kakashi scrubbed harder, furiously even.

"Kakashi....?" Sakumo hesitantly asked and Kakashi seemed to snap out of his trance. 

"Oh-! Wait, what... Was I...?" Kakashi looked down at his angry red hands and grimaced, sliding them into his pockets. He turned around, a fake smile on his face.

"Yo, welcome home!" he greeted, he really missed his mask at the moment.

Sakumo's eye drifted from the red hands to his son's fake smile and frowned in disapproval. 

"Kakashi... Wha-"

"Mah, I just now cooked with some tomatoes and they just stained my hands so I was trying to wash it off you know? Ah, uh, good night Otou san!" Kakashi quickly said, spinning around and walking off.

Sakumo was left standing there worried and confused.

...

Obito POV

When the first thing Obito got from Kakashi in the morning was a hug, Obito was very very disturbed. Kakashi almost despised human contact.

"Uh Kakashi-"

"Just shush." Kakashi groaned, then relaxed after a few moments, letting go. "Thanks, see you later at the Training Grounds." he said curtly, then shushined away.

... What the f-?

...

Kakashi POV

"Good morning tou san, kaa san." he greeted, smiling lightly. Karasu smiled wearily and Sakumo was at the doorstep... In his shinobi gear.

"Tou san? Where are you going?"

Sakumo straightened and smiled a tired smile at his son. 

"Ah, the Hokage has requested me to go on a S rank mission so I won't be back anytime soon..."

Kakashi stiffened slightly but he didn't make it noticeable. "... I see. Good luck tou san!" he smiled so falsely Karasu grimaced. Sakumo bit his lip and opened his arms.

"Come on, give your old man a hug." Kakashi walked into Sakumo's embrace and Sakumo ran his fingers through Kakashi's hair.

"I'll see you again champion. I promise."

"You better keep that promise..." Kakashi whispered, burrowing his head into Sakumo's shoulder.

And I think I'll be seeing you sooner than you think...

...

Kakashi did his same routine as the other night, except this time, in the morning.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." he muttered, and a clone appeared. He whipped out a seal to place on the clone - a permanent chakra storage to keep the clone alive.

"Take care of Obito."

"Of course. Who do you think I am?" the clone shot back, folding his arms. Kakashi chuckled as he henged into his older form. 

"Yea yea. Wish me luck?" he asked, holding his fist out. The clone gave him a deadpanned look. 

"I'm you. I can't give you luck."

Kakashi sighed and the clone fist bumped him finally, walking out of the room. Kakashi firmly placed on his mask.

"... Shunshin no Jutsu."

And he disappeared in a flash.

...

Sakumo's POV

The trees became one giant blur of brown and green as he sprinted from one branch to another. He felt a small tug in his sixth sense and faltered slightly, stopping.

Kuraiton must already be on his trail.

Or was it an enemy shinobi? But if it was Kuraiton... How did he know Sakumo was on a dangerous mission?

His hand gripped the handle of his tanto for a minute while looking around, then continued on his way.

...

Obito's POV

Kakashi was there by the door waiting for him, eyes fixed on a book. Obito jogged up to him and together they went to the training grounds.

Something tugged at Obito that something was wrong but he ignored it, focusing on thinking about the test today.

Nothing's wrong. Nothing was wrong.

...

Kakashi's POV

His father had excellent senses, like a true Hatake did. He smiled to himself and hopped above the older man in his black coat, constantly checking for enemies. 

3 in front.

He pulled out a kunai and silently flashed behind every one before they could utter a single word. Their bodies dropped onto the forest floor silently, Sakumo still continuing undisturbed.

The bridge was just up ahead and the sun was in late afternoon.

(I suck at action holy f*ck.)

Too bad Sakumo was the white fang and his sense of smell was extraordinary.

Blood...?

Sakumo stopped underneath him and Kakashi facepalmed.

Always underestimating his dad.

Sakumo silently hopped down towards the dead bodies with clean slit throats.

Fresh, a few seconds ago, by a kunai. Assassinated by a person trained to kill efficiently. Enemy shinobi.

Kuraiton?

Kakashi sat as still as a scarecrow, no pun intended, and inwardly cursed himself for such a mistake. Normally people wouldn't detect the smell except Inuzukas...

Troublesome... Wait wha-

As Sakumo was distracted suddenly 30 men leaped out from the shadows, catching even Kakashi off guard. They all wore clean white masks without headbands and Kakashi's eyes widened.

ROOT ANBU.

He was really rusting holy shi-

Kakashi immediately jumped down beside Sakumo with his mask in place firmly and kunai out.

"Well we meet again Sakumo." Kakashi mused, back to back with his father.

"Kuraiton." Sakumo greeted. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at the title.

"Is that what they call me now?"

"Indeed... Okami. And I suggest you should really focus... Now." Sakumo's eyes sharpened, fingers wrapping around his tanto's handle.

Kakashi flashed a grin and they leaped forward simultaneously, electricity sparking from Kakashi's fingertips.

"Chidori!"

...

(Not far away.)

"Sakumo Hatake is not far away taicho."

"Good, we will avoid him, but be cautious. After all, he is the white fang."

"Our plan is to invade Konoha, not attract attention. Understood?"

"Yes sir!"

...

(M.D & Z.S)

"The war has already ended and we have no opening to gain an Uchiha for our plans." an old man choked, boney fingers clenched around a chair's arm.

"Don't worry Madara, there's one perfect candidate right outside the borders... And it seems that he is in quite a bind." a creature suggested, smiling slyly.

"Oh, I see..."

...

(1300 words)

(A/N: I am 14.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.9K 21
Uchiha Sasuke was born in battle, and expects to die there. If the only difference he can make is to take as many of the enemy with him as possible...
237K 9.2K 17
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in Time Travel #1 in KakaNaru Naruto was happy. The war was almost over. Obito had come to terms with everything and all they...
44K 1.6K 40
~Read the rewrite~ Jake had the relatively normal life of any twenty year old. Just entering collage, hyped on caffeine constantly, dealing with an a...
4.2K 387 28
The life of princess [name] changes dramatically, once Uchiha Itachi, the elder son of former king Fugaku who has been betrayed and killed by his adv...