If We Love Again [EXO Chen Fa...

By ahwaeee

I wish that you love me. Highest ranking: #4 in exo More

Introduction
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Jocelyn's Ending Note
[Promote]

Eleven

320 20 1
By ahwaeee

Howon looked at Yoonhye, worried. Yoonhye wasn't having any facial expressions at all, from the moment when the teacher asked them to sit with their former seatmates.

Actually Yoonhye doesn't really mind about Jongdae being her seatmate again. It's just that…she found out that these days, she started to feel something else different from what she feels about Jongdae before.

It's a complicated feeling, that she had never thought of. Love and liking. It's not that kind between friends, it is that kind between normal boys and girls.

She was surprised by herself too, when she found out how she actually feels. That's her first time, feeling something different for someone else. Is that because he's the first person to be such close with her?

"Noona! Let's go and grab our lunch now!" Myungsoo happily skipped to Yoonhye's place and cheered. He then turned to Howon and asked, "Lovebirds, joining?"

Howon shook his head and said, "No thanks, I'll be with Jieun." He replied while wrapping his arms around Jieun's shoulder. Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at Howon childishly while Howon did the same too.

"Noona, let's go then." Myungsoo took Yoonhye's hand with him and dragged her up from her seat, heading to the cafeteria.

"I'm not really used to Sunggyu hyung graduated from high school and he's now studying in university." Myungsoo pouted as he ate his ramen that he ordered.

"Same. I can't really believe that we are already in the last year of high school, Myung." Yoonhye sighed and said.

"Yeah, I know right! Noona, I wonder why don't I have any girlfriend before? Howon and Woohyun both got themselves one!" He started to complain. Yoonhye just smiled at his statement.

Woohyun had started dating with his seatmate, Mijoo starting from last year. And well, Howon, of course he's with Jieun.

"The first thing, you shall have a girl as your seatmate." Yoonhye joked. "See, Howon and Woohyun's seatmates are girls and they ended up became couples. Isn't that amazing?"

"Yeah, you've got the point, noona. Actually, I think that Park Myungeun from year two now actually looks really good. What do you think of her, noona?" Myungsoo said while thinking.

"As long as you like her then everything is okay for noona." Yoonhye smiled and told him. "Oh, and if you want, I think Joohyun and Sehun are in the same class with her. Do you need them to introduce you to her?"

"Probably? I will think about that first." Myungsoo grinned. "How about you, noona? Do you have someone that you have eyes on? You know, I can help you with that."

Yoonhye thought for a while, hesitating if she should tell Myungsoo about what she's feeling for Jongdae recently. It is kind of hard for her to tell all by herself. She doesn't know how to start.

"Myungsoo, I'm just wondering, if it is surprising if noona actually has someone that she has her eyes on?" Yoonhye asked.

Myungsoo's eyes widened and stopped eating his ramen. He looked at Yoonhye with a serious expression and asked, "Really? Noona?"

Yoonhye frowned and asked, "Is that weird, Myungsoo?"

"No it's not, noona. What I am thinking is just…this is quite unbelievable. So who is the one who can attract my noona? I must meet him someday."

"Actually…you know him already." Yoonhye trailed.

"I know him? Who will it be if I know him?" Myungsoo asked while thinking. He took a sip of the soup and asked, "Jongdae?"

Yoonhye hesitated for a while then nodded her head.

"Oh my God. I can't believe this, noona. For serious? Jongdae?" Myungsoo asked. Yoonhye just nodded.

"Please don't tell Howon and Gyu oppa, Myung-ah. Noona tells you because I believe in you."

"But…since when, noona?"

"I don't know? I'm not sure about that. It just that, I really felt something different with him, especially yesterday when Sunggyu oppa asked him to take me out for a walk. I guess that I just realized about that back then." She explained.

"Ahhh I see." Myungsoo nodded. "It's hard to believe this, noona."

"Why?"

"Because I always thought that you wouldn't like someone like him. Noona, he still couldn't let go of his girlfriend, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I remembered that I promised Joonmyeon oppa before that I will help them to become cheerful again, and I'll start trying that now."

"I hope that he wouldn't disappoint you, noona." Myungsoo sighed and replied.

"I wish too."

--

"Jongdae, you know, Yoonhye is really a good girl." Minseok said, while Jongdae played on his video games with Chanyeol.

"Ahhh damn Jongdae-ah I told you to dodge! Damn we are lose now." Chanyeol cursed as he stopped playing the video games, when the both had lose.

"You've been repeating that to me for weeks, hyung." Jongdae replied, and sighed.

"I know. I just want to tell you that she is a really good girl. You do know that too."

"One more round?" Chanyeol asked.

"No thanks, Sehun, your turn." Jongdae said and stood up, heading to the kitchen, while Minseok just trailed behind him.

"It isn't like that I will date her someday, hyung. That is impossible."

"I understand. I was just wishing for you to be closer to her. You know, you need friends and she does too. Isn't it great for both of you to be friends?" Minseok said.

"I am friend with her, hyung."

"Oh. That was what Joonmyeon wished for. Kid, you do know that too, that we wish for you to be happy."

"I know, I know. It had been almost two years, I'm…slowly letting go of it now." Jongdae poured himself a glass of milk and said. "It…I meant by the accident, not Songhyun. She always remain in my heart."

"That's great. We've told you for a lot of times that you should stop blaming yourself for everything. The man who killed her had been jailed and he's the one who should've been blamed."

"Don't you have classes for today, hyung?"

"I do, but it is in afternoon so I'll just stay here for a while more. Joonmyeon's class is in eight so he had went to university early in the morning." Minseok replied.

"I see. I'm going out to the mall for some new clothes. It's going to be my birthday soon and I think that I shall get some new ones for myself. Oh, and Yixing hyung's birthday gift too. Coming? You can just go to the university halfway while shopping with me.

"Nah you'll go alone. I'll just stay here and watch the two kids playing video games. Oh, I thought Sehun has a date with Joohyun today?"

"I don't know? I heard that from him too. Maybe they will just go out later."

"Alright."

Jongdae ended up going to the mall with Baekhyun. Baekhyun came to visit out of all sudden when Jongdae is about to go out, so he just tagged along together with him.

Jongdae prefers shopping alone, as Baekhyun is loud and he talks a lot a lot. Even though he was like this too but after Songhyun's departure, he had became quieter. Chanyeol was going to follow too but Jongdae is glad that Sehun stopped him by asking him to continue the video games with him. If Chanyeol did follow them, Jongdae will really get embarrass because of these two who are usually loud and will get a lot of attention from people.

"I think we should buy a new guitar or a guitar bag for Yixing. Or maybe some piano sheets? Oh, he doesn't even need those. Maybe you should buy him some soft toys? A sheep one, just like the one Jiahui gave him last year. Or…maybe a phone cover. He might love that I think." Baekhyun talked as Jongdae drove.

"Why should I even give him a sheep soft toy? He already has one. And Baek, guitar is…expensive, plus, Yixing hyung has a guitar already. What's the point for buying him a new one?"

"I was just…suggesting." Baekhyun pouted.

"Alright. I'll be buying a guitar bag." Jongdae replied. "Yah, help me look for parking slots."

"Okay."

The two headed right to a musical instrument first to look for Yixing's guitar bag. They ended up picked a guitar bag which is in dark purple, and they even bought a set of unicorn stickers for Yixing, as they thought that it suits him a lot.

They passed by a jewelry shop, which suddenly reminded Jongdae of a moment of him together with Songhyun years ago. They were shopping in the mall, and when they passed by a jewelry shop, Songhyun stopped and stared at the necklace, telling how good it looks towards Jongdae.

"Isn't that look pretty, Jongdae?" Songhyun happily turned to Jongdae and asked him. Jongdae smiled softly and said, "You're prettier, Songhyun."

Songhyun's face went red. She looked down and said, "Damn, Jongdae, stop saying these kind of words."

Jongdae cupped her cheeks softly and asked, "Why? Don't you like it?"

"I do like it but…you're making me feel shy because of all these words." Songhyun looked up and said.

"I know. Okay, I'll stop saying this kind of words. But, Songhyun-ah, you're really prettier."

"Jongdae, that's a necklace and I am a human. We can't be compared, isn't it?"

"Oh, really? Then both you and the necklace are pretty." He chuckled. "It'll suits you."

"I think so too, but it seems like I have to save a lot a lot of money to buy it? Years later, there might don't have this necklace again." Songhyun pressed her lips together and replied.

Jongdae smiled and said. "Wait for me, when we are elder, I will buy you as many necklace as you want."

"Really? But that'll use a lot of money…how about our…kids? They need money too, for education and others."

Jongdae smiled and pinched her cheeks. "I love how you had started to plan for our future. You will be a great wife of mine in the future, Mrs. Kim."

"Jongdae? Jongdae, what are you thinking of?" Baekhyun called out, which pulled Jongdae back to reality.

Jongdae shook his head and smiled at Baekhyun softly. "Nothing really. Let's go, Baek."

Jongdae took one more look of the necklace and walked away together with Baekhyun.

Songhyun, my Mrs. Kim, will only be you.

________

A/N:

I wish that they can fall in love too…but it seems hard for Jongdae to fall? I don't know.

By the way, I have a new story. (Again, I know). But this story, is base on myself and it is totally in diary form. Or you can just say that it is my diary. The title is 'Crossing Borders' and it is featuring Baekhyun (personally really like the cover) so do check it out if you have time :) it's short so it wouldn't take much if your time. Also do check out 'Fate' which is a fanfic featuring yixing!

Thank you for reading this story.

- Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.
6.8K 112 17
How could you kill my heart!
26.6K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines