Prom Facade

By Crazy_Bear

It's that time again. Yes, you know it. The time when all the girls go crazy, the shopping malls go full, the... More

Morning Wake Up Call
The Proposals
The Runaway
The Beginning & The Past
The Performance
The Unexpected
The Good Night Kiss
The Date Postponed
The Captured
The Kiss On The Wall
The Fight
Romantic Letter
The Showdown
The Story Of Aleez and Cyril
The Battle Of The Sexes
Cyril's & Aleez's Love Affair
Has The Past Come To Haunt Me?
In The Running
Kissing Booth
Goodbye Boys
Seven Minutes In Heaven
No Strings Attached Cyril & Aleez
Hello Cal Bear
Basilio; Let The Past Come Back
I'm A Stranger Named Layna
The Young Couple In Love

The Magic Kiss

268 1 1
By Crazy_Bear

Our lips touch and my eyes grew wide. Her soft lips were so soft like rose petals we press against my lips. She caresses my face running her thumb across my cheek making me close my eyes and enjoy her kiss. She kisses my upper lip and I kiss her bottom, our overlapping sending hot shivers down my spine; sending a burning sensation everywhere.

Her kisses were slow and seductive, making me yearn for more. Both of our lips were massaging each other overlapping and crush against each other. Her arms around tighten around my neck deepening it. I wanted to run my fingers against her hair, bringing her closer to me. I raise my hand to her body slowly and she move slightly making me rest my hand on her hips; afraid to touch her.

She leans in closer to me and tilts her head. We change overlapping our lips now I’m kissing on her upper lip. The urge to run my fingers in her in her hair was burning through me, I slowly move my hands from her hips and slowly to her arms; courage building in me every passing moment. When I finally reach her hair I push my fingers through her hair making us change lip position again.

My breathing got heavier. I needed air but this kiss was just too tempting and too precious to pull away. I ran my tongue on her lower lip and she produces a low sigh, she nips my lip making me moan in my throat.

She slowly pulls away and I feel like pulling her back into me. She slowly moves away from my grip but then leans in again, only this time to my ear. She blew into my ear making me shiver.

“Thanks for the cotton candy.” She grabs the cotton candy from my other hand and walks away and calling backwards “You’re tickets are paid off now.” She walks off to the other girls giggling while eating her cotton candy.

“Whoa.” I whispered to myself.

Joel puts a hand on my shoulder “So how was it man?”

“Whoa.” I respond to him without even turning away from my angel.

“Is it memorable?” Cyril asks.

“Whoa.”

“Man, is that the only thing you can say?” Joel looks to me from his side.

“Whoa.” I said it again this time touching my lips.

He put his hands on my shoulders “Dude! Shake out of it! You’re whipped and she just kissed you once.”

“I’m not whip Joel.” I push his arms away from me, still keeping an eye on Calli.

“Really Helio?” Cyril leans his right arm on my shoulder “You’ve had glassy eyes since she kissed you.”

I blink eyes; shaking the last shred of kissing memory.

“Hey boys! Are you going to stand there all evening?” My angel laughs looking at us followed by the other girls then they all turn back once again talking.

“Come on man, you can’t just stand here all day long.” Joel pushes me forward, towards the girls.

“You ladies want to get a pizza?” Joel puts his arm around Kourt.

“Yes!” Calli and Nat answers excited.

“No! No more pizza.” Kourt looks over at Joel “All you do is eat pizza Joel. No more.”

“Awwhh..” Nat looks really bummed.

“Come on Kourt, just this once?” My angel put on a pouty face.

“No guys, she says no so it means no.” Joel looks at Kourt. I’ve never seen them like this.

“Guys, are you okay?” Aleez look at the couple.

“She’s just fine.” Joel answers not ever looking away from his girl.

“Okay that’s enough guys. You’ve never fight so, let’s not start now.” My angel steps forward. “Let’s just go to a Mexican place. I mean we all like burritos right?”

“No Call’s Kourt doesn’t want any fast food.” Joel frowns at Kourt.

“Don’t try to be smart Joel.” Kourt retort back.

We all look at them and we could feel the tension rising in the air. Both of them glares at each other that it’s so sharp it could cut through paper. The intensity is scaring everyone. Aleez moves away from them and into the safe arms of Cyril, he held her close to him; not breaking any glance from the quarrelling couple in front. Nat pulls Calli away from the couple slowly moving every inch every second. I need to thank her for that.

“I’m not Kourt.” This is the first I’ve heard Joel call her by her name “It seems like you don’t understand me.”

“How do I not understand you Jo-El?” Kourt said his name by syllable.

“Because I can’t believe how our friends are falling for our lie!” He laughs and hugs a giggling Kourt. It took us a while to register to their prank.

My angel spoke up first “I can’t believe I fell for that trick! I should know better than the both of you fighting.” She pouted and cross the arms over her chest.

“That’s really unfair guys!” Nat walk over the laughing couple.

I punch Joel shoulder making him wince but he still kept laughing; keeping hold of his stomach.

“Man that’s not funny! I thought you guys were going to kill each other!” I look at him still laughing.

“I’m..” he laughs harder trying to breath “I’m sor..” he tried to breathe again “I’m sorry but the expression on your face was priceless!” He held on to Kourtney for support that shook when he laughs.

“Okay, we’re getting out of here and having lunch. The both of you aren’t invited.” Calli turns around and walks out to the open field towards the banner.

“Yeah, that was really mean.” Aleez turns around following in my angel’s footstep with Cyril following her with his arms on her shoulder pushing her along.

Nat shook her head at the couple and mumbles something under her breathe, so low no one can hear but herself. She turns around and shouts at my angel “Hey guys wait up!” she ran for Calli who turns around to look at her.

I look at all of them leave then turn to a still laughing Joel but his partner has stopped.

“Hey Helio, aren’t you coming?” I turn around to see my angel waiting for me. So I turn to the couple again and said good bye; slowly jogging to the others. I heard Kourt speaking behind me.

“Look at what you did Joel! Now they’ve abandon us!” she grunts and stomp her feet, releasing Joels hug from her “Hey, guys I’m sorry! Wait up!” I heard footsteps behind me.

“Baby, don’t leave me alone.” He was still laughing on the ground when Kourt release herself from his hug. He stops laughing “Guys I’m sorry!” he still laughs but tried to control it enough to push himself off the ground and slowly start walking “I didn’t mean to! Don’t leave me.” He was still clutching to his stomach. “Guys wait up!”

******************************************************************************

“Here you guys go. Three tacos, three burgers and one deep dish spinach and meet pizza. Your drinks will be here shortly. Enjoy kids.” The middle age waitress smiles at us and walks away.

We were in a diner that serves almost everything close to the city. You would think we’ll be full after the carnival. We pass the food to each other with the deep dish pizza on the middle of the table. We sat in a semi circle cushion seat but only six could sit on it so Joel pulls a chair to sit on the outer of the semi circle.

Kourtney sat on the end of the seat being close to Joel followed by Cyril and Aleez who seems inseparable lately then Nat and finally on the outer my angel who’s giggling with Nat.

“Out of ketchup!” Aleez said frustration in her voice.

“Oh here.” Nat took the other ketchup bottle and pass it to Aleez.

A boy appears with a tray full of drinks; standing next to my angel. “So, who order the vanilla milkshake?”

“Me!” Kourt almost jumps out of her seat if it wasn’t for Joel.

“Calm down baby.” Joel took the milkshake out of the waiter’s hands and passes it to his girlfriend.

We pass down the drink to everyone on the table until the only drink left it an ice tea; which belongs to no other than Calli.

He leans closer to her “So, who ordered the ice tea?” he was trying to look inconspicuous but I knew he had his eyes on her since she ordered her drink.

“Oh that’s mine.” She said it cheerfully.

He bends down and place the drink on the table then whispers to her; audible enough for the rest to hear. “So,” he was smirking at her “is there anything else I can do for you?” he raises his eyebrow at her.

Her eyes suddenly lit up with realization and a smile spread across his face. “Oh yes there is!” she smiles wider showing her perfect set of teeth and the waiter smiled satisfied with what he’s achieve.

My angel grabs the ketchup bottle and looks at him again “We’re out of ketchup, can we have a refill?” she smiles sweetly at him.

He stood up straight and took the bottle of ketchup looking confuse “Uum.. Okay?”

“Thanks so much!” my angel seems happy enough while he nodded and moves away looking dazed.

“Calli!” Kourt the other girls squeals.

My angel flinches then looks at them “What?”

“That guy just flirted with you!” Aleez eyes so big it was about to pop out to me.

“And you lead him own!” Kourt says almost jumping once more; held on again by Joel who just shook his head at her.

“Then asks him for ketchup!” Nat shouts besides making my angel flinch once more. Were these girls connected because they seem to finish each other’s sentences.

“So? I thought you wanted ketchup Aleez?” she shrugs then looks at her food.

“Yeah but he was flirting with you. Not the right moment to ask for ketchup Calli.” Aleez looks at my angel.

“Whatever.” My angel shrugs once more then broke pieces of her taco.

“What do you mean ‘whatever’ Calli? He’s hot!” Kourtney added and Joel looks at her while the other girls nodded and Calli didn’t really care.

The girls’ drop the subject and we ate with light chatter until a boy stumbles to our table.

“Hey Calli!”

“Hi. What are you doing here Jase?” She looks at him adoringly.

“Well for the awesome food obviously.” He half laugh and half snorted then turn to Joel “Joel my man!” he have Joel a hug.

“Jase! How are you doing?” Joel seems really happy to see him.

Who is this guy? Seems familiar.

“I’m good! I see you’re still with your lady.” Kourt giggles at this statement.

“Hey, don’t flirt with my lady.” Joel looks a bit offended but it still brought a smile to his face.

“I’m sorry.” He held both his hands up in defense. He then bends closer to Kourt “If you get bored of him just give me a call and I’ll be there.” He winks making her giggle more.

This so call Jase calls a group of boys who just enter to our table. As they arrive Calli shot up from her seat excitedly.

“Hey guys!” she started hugging every boy standing there while they enjoy her lingering hug. After taking their turn they would just observe her under hawk’s eye.

The last person hugging her moves away but kept his arm around her waist and keeping an eye on her. “Wow Calli! You look great! Sexy as hell!” he cups his hands on her waist making her squeal.

A guy hangs his arm around her shoulder “Yeah Calli baby, what happened?” she pretended to be offended.

“Are you saying I look awful before?”

“No, we’ve never said that. You look great before, but now you’re super hot!” the guy said it excitedly “Hell, you’re so much more hotter than all the models on those runway.”

“Awwhh..” she hugs the boys together. “That’s so nice coming from you.” She giggles when Jase spoke again.

“So you guys gets two hugs when you arrive but when I come she doesn’t even bother to stand and greet me.” He looks at her with an annoying face plastered.

“Someone is jealous Calli baby.” The guy whose arms were around her awhile ago.

“I’m sorry Jase.” She comes over to hug him and kisses his cheek.

Jase looks at his friends “Don’t be jealous guys, but I got a kiss from Miss Hottie.” He chuckles.

His friends just eyes him; pretending to be jealous.

“Hey Calli, if I pay you a dollar will you give me a kiss?” one of the boys ask her.

“Huh? What?” she looks at the guy who points at her t-shirt “Ooh!” she laughs “I wore this for the carnival.”

“You guys had your yearly carnival today?” Jase asks her and she nods “Why didn’t I know?” she just shrugs her shoulders.

“Well we should go and let you continue.” The guy who said she is ‘sexy as hell’ pulled Jase away from our table hugging Calli for the last time.

They said their goodbyes and Calli and Joel sat down continuing our lunch.

******************************************************************************

“Bye guys, see you on Monday.” Aleez waves at us and follows Cyril to his car.

“Bye guys.” Nat waves at us as she follows the couple who waves at Aleez and Cyril.

“Bye man.” Joel gave me a half hug and I saw the girls huddling together. “Come on baby.” Joel took Kourts hand and guides her to his car with a whining Nat.

“Can you guys not be so lovey dovey? I can’t take the whole ride with the both of you looking crazy.” Nat slams the door behind her.

I waited for everyone to drive away then look at my angel “So, where did you park?”

“Nowhere, I didn’t bring my car. I followed my parents to the carnival then hitch a ride with Cyril and Aleez here.” She opens her hand wide to show the diner. “I’m waiting for someone to pick me up.” She smiles at me.

“How long will that be?” I ask her and she shrugs. “Do you want to hitch a ride with me?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to disturb you or anything.” She gave a side smirk.

“Nah, I don’t have anything plan for tonight.” I look at her think. She bit her lower lip and I remember gliding my tongue across it.

“Okay, as long as you’re free.” She smiles at me.

“This way.” I guide her to my car and open the door for her and she thanks me. I started the car and move out of the parking box then drove away from the diner.

“So Helio, are you ready for the fundraiser game?” she looks at me for a while then turn back looking to the front.

“Um.. I guess so. I mean we have a week until Friday so there’s still time to squeeze in some practice.” I look at her for a while then go back to the front.

“What does it feel?” she asks under her voice.

“Feel what?” she turns to me without looking away this time.

“To play against your old school.”

“I don’t really know Calli, I haven’t played yet. But they wish me good luck.” I smile at her.

“Wonderful.” Guess she was satisfied with my answer because when I drop her off she said goodbye with a smile on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED

+ Note From Author+

Sorry for the short boring chapter but a person keeps pushing me to write. I promise the next chapter will be better. I dedicate this to you Emma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 51 16
Completed My name is calla but I like it better when people call me Callie. Not many people can say that they have met "the one" by working as a Star...
126 1 26
*Hazel* Every time I think of college, I hyperventilate. And no, it's not because I'm excited or stressed about it... it's because I know that the ve...
1.6K 158 29
• 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 • "What's your name?" I asked. "Damien," he said with his deep voice. I did not expect his voice to be...
2.4K 44 38
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...