devoted 2. || grayson dolan

By sheSstyles

SEQUEL TO OVERDOSE "Are you going to forget about me again?" | grayson dolan More

DESCLAIMER
Flashbacks
im sorry
Please stop
Mhm
Eww stop
Grayson
Hi
Fine
Warehouse
Hi & Awkward
No
how
i promise
manager
stfu
talks
Date
promise
Attention
apologies
home
justin
exposed
dead
visits
oh
I love you
Please read.
nice to meet you
I need a break
goodbye
Who is this?
Let me think about it
my mistake
Im here for you
This is bullshit
Aww
I love him
I will leave
I miss you
Such A Boy
I want to go home

One year

4.3K 71 92
By sheSstyles

WARNING: there will be dirty stuff (:

+Sophia POV+

One year. Today marks one year since me and Bryan have been dating. I still remember the first day I met him and how that day he asked me on a date. I was kinda nervous because no guy had ever asked me out within one hour of knowing each other.

He was on tour with Justin as well. He's a model and is in a dance academy.

"I love you" he says as he kisses my lips. I mentally sigh, once again. I kiss him back and try to ignore the fact that I've yet haven't said I love you back.

Because you don't Sophia.

"I got you a present" I say as I break the kiss. He smiles and nods his head. I turn around and walk inside my bedroom. I grab the wrapped box and hand it to him.

He opens it and chuckles once he sees the shoes I got him. He's been saying how much he wanted a pair of yeezy shoes. Their black and they have red around them.

"I love them babe" he says and brings me into a hug. I hug him back and smile. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a small blue box with a white box in it.

I smile and take it. I open it and gasp when I see the silver small rose. I take it out and then hug Bryan.

"It's so beautiful, thank you" I say with a huge smile on my face. He smiles at me and pecks my lips.

"It also has this..." he says as he points out to the two small leaves hanging. There's a B in one and a S on the other one.

"So you can never forget about me" he says and I smile. I turn around and ask him if he can put it on. I lift my hair up and he places is on my neck. He locks it in. As I'm about to turn around he holds my waist and places his lips on my neck.

I close my eyes as goosebumps form all over my skin. He chuckles and continues kissing me. His tongue makes contact with my skin. I can feel him sucking my skin, so I turn around and shake my head.

"No" I say

He sighs and rolls his eyes. I'm not a fan of hickeys. Plus I'm gonna see my mom tomorrow and if she sees me with a hickey she'll slap the life out of me.

"Can we at least do someone else?" He asks as he pulls me in close to his chest. The year we've been together we have only made out and I've done things to him, but he hasn't done things to me.We haven't had sex, but that's because I don't want to.

I'm 17. I'm not ready for sex. I would love to wait for marriage. He's 18 and obviously he's ready.

"We can go eat?" I say. I know he doesn't want that. He wants me to do something to him which I'm not sure if I want to. I've only done it once, he said he liked it.

"Fine come on" I say as I grab his arm and walk us to my room. I shut the door and make sure I lock it. I turn around and see him standing up staring at my ass.

I walk up to him and I start kissing him. I kiss his jawline and then his neck. He sits down on my bed and I sit on his lap. I rock my hips a bit. He moans which turns me on.

I remove his shirt before he takes mine off. He smirks before he starts kissing my boobs. I stare at the mirror above my bed. Why do I look so miserable.

I stop him and I go do what he wants. I unzips his pants and tell him to take his underwear off. He lays down and I grab his dick. I lick his tip before I start rubbing him. I start going up and down fast with my hand.

"Fuck Sophia" he moans.

I keep doing what people do to make a guy come to his extreme. Once he's done I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and put my shirt on. I walk back out and see him sitting on the bed with his clothes back on.

"Why didn't you let me do anything to you?" He asks as I walk to were my phone is.

"Because I don't want you too, I'm ok" I say and smile at him. We always have this conversation.

"Do you not trust me?" He asks as he walks behind me.

"I do" I reply

"Then? Sophia we've been together for one year, you never let me touch you. If you really love me you-" I turn around and stare at him.

"Don't even finish that sentence. I could be with you for three years and I would still not let you touch me....because I'm not ready. That doesn't even mean I don't love you or trust you. I'm just not ready" I say annoyed.

He sighs and nods his head.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to make it seem like you're the only one that has to do things" he says.

"Yeah" I say

-

I look at the screen of my iPhone. Bryan left a few minutes after we had that talk. It's been five hours already and I'm still a but annoyed. I never thought he would bring the whole "if you love me you would let me" thing.

I like some of my friends pictures. I see a picture of Romeo and...Grayson and Ethan. I like it. I haven't speak to Grayson ever since that night.

~~
I bite my lip as I stare at him. He's been quite all day. I know something is bugging him but I don't want to ask him. I know he's going through a hard time with his dad.

"I'll see you guys later" Ethan says as he walks out of his room. I smile and stand up to give him a hug. He hugs me back and says by to Grayson, who simply waves his hand.

Once Ethan shuts the door I sigh and sit next to Grayson.

"Please talk to me. What's wrong?" I ask as I place my hand on his shoulder. He winces and stands up. I stare at him with a frown.

"You need to leave" he says without looking at me.

"W-what? Grayson why are you acting like this? What did I do?" I ask as I quickly stand up. He shakes his head.

"It's not you Sophia. Just please leave" he says. He looks up and stares in my eyes.

"No, you need to tell me what's wrong. I'm not leaving you alone like this" I say. I've been gone for one month and he's acting as if I'm a stranger to him. It's like he forget that he can tell me anything that's in his mind.

"I kissed someone. I cheated on you, OK! NOW LEAVE SOPHIA!" He shouts.

I can feel everything around me moving. I feel my heart stoping for a few seconds before it starts beating. I can feel my eyes becoming watery at his words.

I stare at him with hope that he'll say this is a prank. But I receive nothing. He turns around and walks inside his room as he slams the door.

~~

Ever since that day I haven't speak or seen him. I just left and never even bothered to ask who he cheated on me with. The day we were in his place and that I received a call from Justin, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We promised to always be there for each other no matter what.

We promised to not let distance break us apart. We promised to stay loyal, but clearly for him that was all a lie. We did say I love you after three weeks. Did I regret it? Nope. I did love him, a lot.

Do I miss him?

Yes I do. He was basically my best friend.

Do I love him?

I don't know. I feel like if I ever see him again I might, but who knows.

My phone buzzes and I see it's a message from Bryan.

I love you.

I sigh and don't reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3K 22
[Sequel to Messages] 5 years later. Started: 04/17/17 Finished: 05/11/17
6.4K 159 29
scenarios with the dolan twins
8.8K 211 27
It's the same story but with the next generation. Well.....not the same story. Words couldn't explain it all. I wanted to help, I didn't wanna let an...
276K 6.2K 50
the sequel to trouble | g.d